PDA

View Full Version : Sharron Angle: God planned your rape

Qtec
07-02-2010, 05:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Nevada Senate candidate says abortion is always wrong because there is a divine purpose to all pregnancies.

Sharron Angle may be giving the press the silent treatment now, but she hasn't always been so tight-lipped. Think Progress (via Alternet) has dug up some eyebrow-raising audio of a radio interview the Nevada Senate candidate did with Bill Manders back in January. The subject: abortion. Her stance: disgusting.

Manders asks her whether there is "any reason at all for an abortion," and she answers: "Not in my book." For clarity, he says: "So, in other words, rape and incest would not be something?" And Angle replies with this reasoning: "You know, I'm a Christian, and I believe that God has a plan and a purpose for each one of our lives and that he can intercede in all kinds of situations and we need to have a little faith in many things." You see, God planned your rape and pregnancy. Isn't that reassuring?

You'll have to listen to the clip below to believe it. Take comfort in the fact that God fully intended for you to watch this clip and become so thoroughly incensed that you take off work early and get a drink at the nearest watering hole. Tell the bartender first round is on Him. </div></div>

link (http://www.salon.com/life/broadsheet/2010/06/29/sharron_angle_abortion)

Another ignorant nutjob.

Q

Gayle in MD
07-02-2010, 07:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Nevada Senate candidate says abortion is always wrong because there is a divine purpose to all pregnancies.

Sharron Angle may be giving the press the silent treatment now, but she hasn't always been so tight-lipped. Think Progress (via Alternet) has dug up some eyebrow-raising audio of a radio interview the Nevada Senate candidate did with Bill Manders back in January. The subject: abortion. Her stance: disgusting.

Manders asks her whether there is "any reason at all for an abortion," and she answers: "Not in my book." For clarity, he says: "So, in other words, rape and incest would not be something?" And Angle replies with this reasoning: "You know, I'm a Christian, and I believe that God has a plan and a purpose for each one of our lives and that he can intercede in all kinds of situations and we need to have a little faith in many things." You see, God planned your rape and pregnancy. Isn't that reassuring?

You'll have to listen to the clip below to believe it. Take comfort in the fact that God fully intended for you to watch this clip and become so thoroughly incensed that you take off work early and get a drink at the nearest watering hole. Tell the bartender first round is on Him. </div></div>

link (http://www.salon.com/life/broadsheet/2010/06/29/sharron_angle_abortion)

Another ignorant nutjob.

Q </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Another ignorant nutjob.
</div></div>

Typical Republican....the party is ful of them! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

eg8r
07-02-2010, 10:19 AM
I like what she has to say. Very well spoken. The author of your quote is an idiot though.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-02-2010, 11:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like what she has to say. Very well spoken. The author of your quote is an idiot though.

eg8r </div></div>

I'd really like to see you attacked and raped and then have to face having the attackers child growing inside of you, while you were dealing with the mentally devastating emotional results of having been raped.

What a completely repulsive, disgusting statement to make about this idiot woman, who would force such a situation upon a woman who was raped, or facing death due to preganacy issues.

REPULSIVE!

eg8r
07-02-2010, 12:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd really like to see you attacked and raped and then have to face having the attackers child growing inside of you, while you were dealing with the mentally devastating emotional results of having been raped.
</div></div>That was so nice. You first.

Your post is completely repulsive, and disgusting. Thank goodness Sharon Angle is out there speaking the truth. It is murderous voices like yours that are the true definition of repulsive and disgusting.

eg8r

llotter
07-02-2010, 12:50 PM
Isn't it great to hear someone unwilling to compromise fundamental values? It is typical that the Left identify possible exceptions to a rule and conclude therefore that there should be no rule at all. Show an oil drenched pelican and end all off-shore drilling. Identify one innocent on death row and end the death penalty altogether.

In reality, it is not justice that they seek but the end to the Rule of Law so they can mak'em up as they go along just like they do in all those African dictatorships.

pooltchr
07-02-2010, 12:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style='font-size: 20pt'>I'd really like to see you attacked and raped</span> </div></div>

And there we have it. A wonderful compassionate, caring, thought to wish on another human being.

You have gone beyond disgusting to the level of the scum of society!!!!

A truely repulsive comment!

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-03-2010, 07:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd really like to see you attacked and raped and then have to face having the attackers child growing inside of you, while you were dealing with the mentally devastating emotional results of having been raped.

Your post is completely repulsive, and disgusting. Thank goodness Sharon Angle is out there speaking the truth. It is murderous voices like yours that are the true definition of repulsive and disgusting.

eg8r </div></div>

I gave you a hypothetical, and yes, I'd like to see one of you so called "Christian" men on here have to look down at a swollen belly, pregnant with the offspring of your rapest, while trying to recover emotionally from the devastating mental repercussions that women who have been raped, go through.

To say that this woman is a good person, and makes good sense, after what she said, is what is repulsive and disgusting. To say that God planned for a woman to be raped is positively SICK, AND INHUMANE, and one of the most hateful repulsive statements I've ever read in my life.

Since none of you men have to be concerned about the statistical likelihood of being raped in you lifetimes, that woman face, your opinions on the subject only prove what I've known all along about all of you....you are all misogynists, a mental illness, BTW, which you share with rapists.

This woman is a sicko, and anyone who would defend her remarks, is just as sick a she is, IMO.

Truly disgusting of all of you to defend such statements. It has been obvious all along the complete lack of value that any of you put on any woman's life, all along.

If one of your lives were hanging, at risk of death, if you did not have an abortion, you'd all be running and screaming for a hanger and a bucket!

Disgusting to suggest that a fetus is more valuable than a living, breathing human being! You're all sickos....

G.

pooltchr
07-03-2010, 09:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> yes, I'd like to see one of you so called "Christian" men on here have to look down at a swollen belly, pregnant with the offspring of your rapest, while trying to recover emotionally from the devastating mental repercussions that women who have been raped, go through.

</div></div>

What kind of early childhood emotional trama could lead to this kind of vicious, hateful thinking about another human being?????

Steve

hondo
07-03-2010, 11:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd really like to see you attacked and raped and then have to face having the attackers child growing inside of you, while you were dealing with the mentally devastating emotional results of having been raped.

eg8r </div></div>

Ed, i hate abortion, but Gayle is right.
For you to say that you approve of Angle's comments
is repulsive ,disgusting, and abhorrent.

Did God hve a plan for a young lady who was raped and left pregnant by her father?
Yes. He provided abortion doctors.
Hopefully, Lotter's heroes won't kill them all off imagining they're doing God's work.

hondo
07-03-2010, 12:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style='font-size: 20pt'>I'd really like to see you attacked and raped</span> </div></div>

And there we have it. A wonderful compassionate, caring, thought to wish on another human being.

Steve </div></div>

AND THERE WE HAVE IT! A cheap shot by you taking her comment out of context and making it appear to be something quite different.
Yes, your master is certainly teaching you well, but I have to admit , that was pretty sleazy, even for LWWs standards.

BOO!

pooltchr
07-03-2010, 12:11 PM
Hondo,
I'm sorry that you see nothing wrong with Gayle's statement. To wish rape and violence on ANYONE is beyond disgusting. You have no problem calling Ed names, but allow this outrageous comment by Gayle to slide by.

I guess it's just a matter of taking one for the team!

Sorry you couldn't bring yourself to call her out for making such an over the top remark.

I guess she has you well under her thumb.

Steve

hondo
07-03-2010, 12:31 PM
Dear Steve, I thought you were smart enough to understand the concept of taking a statement out of context.
I sincerely apologize.
Please carry on.

pooltchr
07-03-2010, 01:07 PM
Context isn't an issue here. There is no excuse for anyone to write the words "I'd really like to see you attacked and raped" in any context, especially someone who holds themselves up to be better than everyone else.

Steve

hondo
07-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Context isn't an issue here?
Since when is context not an issue?
It is always important to understand the words
around what you quote and the reasons for the response.

You don't really want to see my point, do you?

That was a gotcha opportunity for you and you jumped on it.
So I've made my point and we might as well move on.

I'm sure bigmouth will jump in agreeing with you.
The Lone Ranger and Tonto. Also featuring Sev as Gabby Hayes. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
07-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Hondo. They were the first words of her post!!!!!!!!!

It's ok. I know you would never dare to question or disagree with her, and you certainly wouldn't express disapproval. I understand.

Just wish you would think about it.

Steve

Qtec
07-03-2010, 04:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like what she has to say. Very well spoken. The author of your quote is an idiot though.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Manders asks her whether there is "any reason at all for an abortion," and she answers: "Not in my book." For clarity, he says: "So, in other words, rape and incest would not be something?" And Angle replies with this reasoning: <span style='font-size: 20pt'>"You know, I'm a Christian, and I believe that God has a plan and a purpose for each one of our lives and <u>that he can intercede in all kinds of situations</u> and we need to have a little faith in many things."</span> </div></div>

Just to show you how insulting this is,lets use another example.

Osama Bin Laden,
"9/11 was God's will. He could have 'interceded, but he didn't. Its all part of a bigger plan. Allah be praised."

See how stupid and insulting that is?

Q

hondo
07-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Post deleted.

hondo
07-03-2010, 04:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

Steve, I can't believe you would condone such a statement! I'm shocked!

hondo
07-03-2010, 04:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd really like to see you attacked and raped...

Steve </div></div>

Steve, why would you wish that on me! What kind of person are you?

LWW
07-03-2010, 04:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo,
I'm sorry that you see nothing wrong with Gayle's statement. To wish rape and violence on ANYONE is beyond disgusting. You have no problem calling Ed names, but allow this outrageous comment by Gayle to slide by.

I guess it's just a matter of taking one for the team!

Sorry you couldn't bring yourself to call her out for making such an over the top remark.

I guess she has you well under her thumb.

Steve </div></div>

H only "SEES" what he's told he "SEES" and G is the head of the local collective.

As local agitprop her duty is to regurgitate the pap fed her off of the party spoon so that the local collective can know today's version of "TRUTH" as decided by dearest leader.

This is a truly amazing group we have here.

LWW

Qtec
07-03-2010, 04:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> It is typical that the Left identify possible exceptions to a rule and conclude therefore that there should be no rule at all. </div></div>
Wrong. The left say that the rule is its the woman's choice, I agree.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Show an oil drenched pelican and end all off-shore drilling.</div></div>
One Pelican? Is that how you see the Gulf spill? Also they didn't 'end all off-shore drilling, it was a 6 month suspension.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Identify one innocent on death row and end the death penalty altogether.</div></div>

Heard of the Innocence project?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As of January 21, 2010, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>249 defendants</span> previously convicted of serious crimes in the United States had been exonerated by DNA testing. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Almost all of these convictions involved some form of sexual assault and approximately 25% involved murder.[4] </span>

Wrongful convictions

The Innocence Project was established in the wake of a landmark study by the United States Department of Justice and the United States Senate, in conjunction with The Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, which found that eyewitness misidentification were a factor in over 70% of wrongful convictions.[5]

In 2007, after an investigation began by The Innocence Project, James Calvin Tillman was exonerated after serving 18 years in prison for a rape he did not commit. His sentence was 45 years. Some of the Innocence Project's successes have resulted in rescuing innocent people from Death Row. This has fueled American opposition to the death penalty, and has probably influenced those American states that have instituted moratoria on judicial executions.[citation needed]

In December 2009, James Bain was exonerated by DNA testing for a kidnapping, burglary, and rape he did not commit. Bain's appeal had previously been denied four separate times. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>His 35-year imprisonment</span> made him the longest-incarcerated victim of a wrongful conviction.[6][7]</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In reality.... </div></div>

LOL.

Q

pooltchr
07-03-2010, 04:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd really like to see you attacked and raped...

Steve </div></div>

Steve, why would you wish that on me! What kind of person are you? </div></div>

If you are trying to become as annoying as woofie, you're making a good effort. I'm proud of you.

Steve

pooltchr
07-03-2010, 04:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>I'd really like to see you attacked and raped</span> </div></div>

Hondo, I can play the same game and make it look like you said something you didn't say, but that would be dishonest, and we know you are an honorable person, and would never attempt something like that!

Everyone knows who made that statement, and all I want to see is an apology to Ed from her for it.

But I don't really expect it, any more than I expect you to stand up and admit that she was wrong to say it.

You lefties have to stick together.

Steve

hondo
07-03-2010, 07:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd really like to see you attacked and raped...

Steve </div></div>

I'm proud of you.

Steve </div></div>

Thanks, Steve. That means a lot coming from you.
I try pretty hard.

hondo
07-03-2010, 07:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>I'd really like to see you attacked and raped</span> </div></div>

Hondo, I can play the same game and make it look like you said something you didn't say, but that would be dishonest, and we know you are an honorable person, and would never attempt something like that!

Everyone knows who made that statement, and all I want to see is an apology to Ed from her for it.

But I don't really expect it, any more than I expect you to stand up and admit that she was wrong to say it.

Steve

</div></div>

Two can play that game, Steve? What game is that?
Oh, you mean taking a statement out of context?
But you said earlier that context didn't matter. ?????

Which is it, Steve? Does it matter or not matter?

hondo
07-03-2010, 07:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>I'd really like to see you attacked and raped</span> </div></div>

Hondo, we know you are an honorable person,...

Steve

</div></div>

Thanks, Steve. You're really turning my head.
I've come a long way with you. First, I was a liar and now I'm an honorable person.
GOSH WILLIKERS!

pooltchr
07-03-2010, 08:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[
Two can play that game, Steve? What game is that?
Oh, you mean taking a statement out of context?
But you said earlier that context didn't matter. ?????

Which is it, Steve? Does it matter or not matter? </div></div>

You aren't taking something out of context. You are taking a statement made by someone and making it look like it was made by someone else. That is deception, aka LYING!!!

Keep it up. You are scraping the bottom of the barrel along with W and G. For some reason, you would rather play childish games on here than discuss issues.

Have you no honor???????

Grow up, little boy!

Steve

hondo
07-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Oh, quit whining! I'll quit. I've made my point.

pooltchr
07-03-2010, 08:41 PM
Yes, you have a point. But if you wear a cap, maybe nobody will notice! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

hondo
07-03-2010, 08:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>I'd really like to see you attacked and raped</span> </div></div>

Hondo, we know you are an honorable person,...

Steve

</div></div>

Thanks, Steve. You're really turning my head.
I've come a long way with you. First, I was a liar and now I'm an honorable person.
GOSH WILLIKERS! </div></div>

You aren't taking something out of context. You are taking a statement made by someone and making it look like it was made by someone else.

WRONG! You made that statement.

hondo
07-03-2010, 08:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd really like to see you attacked and raped...

Steve </div></div>

I'm proud of you.

Steve </div></div>

I try pretty hard. </div></div>

You aren't taking something out of context. You are taking a statement made by someone and making it look like it was made by someone else.

hondo
07-03-2010, 08:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

Steve, I can't believe you would condone such a statement! I'm shocked! </div></div>

LOL! NOW I'll quit.

Qtec
07-04-2010, 02:46 AM

Steve </div></div>

Hondo is correct. This quote is taken out of context. Gayle's point is not about being attacked and raped, its about the resulting pregnancy.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd really like to see you attacked and raped<span style='font-size: 20pt'> <u> and then have to face having the attackers child growing inside of you,</u></span> </div></div>

All G said was that eg8r has no idea what he is talking about. As a man, he will never be raped and then forced to continue with a pregnancy and bear a child against his[her] will because that's what the anti-abortionists want.

Q

LWW
07-04-2010, 05:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd really like to see you attacked and raped...

Steve </div></div>

I'm proud of you.

Steve </div></div>

I try pretty hard. </div></div>

WRONG! You made that statement. </div></div>

You are being completely dishonest with malice and forethought in a very shallow effort to protect the hive queen and you are doing it for purely agenda driven partisan reasons ... have you no shame?

LWW

LWW
07-04-2010, 05:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

Hondo is correct. This quote is taken out of context. Gayle's point is not about being attacked and raped, its about the resulting pregnancy.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd really like to see you attacked and raped<span style='font-size: 20pt'> <u> and then have to face having the attackers child growing inside of you,</u></span> </div></div>

All G said was that eg8r has no idea what he is talking about. As a man, he will never be raped and then forced to continue with a pregnancy and bear a child against his[her] will because that's what the anti-abortionists want.

Q

</div></div>

And you are doing the exact same thing ... even quoting what she said while concurrently denying that she said it at all.

Orwell couldn't even have imagined doublethink and blackwhite to the degree exhibited by the left in this thread.

LWW

hondo
07-04-2010, 06:58 AM
That whizz you hear is the point flying over your head.
Either that or you are playing stupid so that Steve won't feel alone.

pooltchr
07-04-2010, 07:26 AM
Oh, we got her point. It was the way she presented it that was so offensive. She has ranted for YEARS about a comment I made on here about getting pregnant that she didn't like, but then she does the exact same thing. But do you think she even knows how hypocritical she is being?

Someone needed to point it out.

It probably wouldn't even bother me if she didn't spend all her time letting us know how much better than everyone else she thinks she is.

She thinks her poop doesn't stink, but she cleared the room with that one.

Steve

llotter
07-04-2010, 07:52 AM
I should have made the point that the rules that the Left wants to eliminate are those based on our traditional values to be replaced with their own set of statist rules. The objective of the Left is always to supplant liberty with bureaucratic control because they always think the they know better how to run people's lives than the people themselves.

hondo
07-04-2010, 09:12 AM
MAMMA MIA! I give up! Read Qs response one more time. Meditate on it and do what you want.
As I told Larry, you guys know what she was trying to say but this was a gotcha moment and you jumped on it.

Dis-honest on your part? Sure. But I'm not surprised.

You and Larry have chosen to turn this into a battleground
for his little agendas.

It does get old, Steve.

Gayle in MD
07-04-2010, 09:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

Q

</div></div>
Thanks Q, I'd guess they know they were twisting what I meant in my post. It's all about their hatred for women who stand against their misogeny, me in particular.

Are they really THAT stupid that they don't realize that Ed can't get pregnant?
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

They both do this all the time, take written, AND spoken words out of context, and twist them to suit their vicious attacks.

OTOH, after Steve writes a repulsive statement of pure misogeny and hatred, insulting to all women, he runs whining to the moderator and has me banned just for quoting his own words, never applogizing for anything he writes, while demanding apologies from others whom he has unfairly attacked.

Gee, isn't that what one would call stirring the pot, and then whining to the moderator? Ever heard him apologize for any of his own vicious attacks? Read Ed's last few posts to me, truly vulgar and insulting. They're allowed to do as they please here. They're Republicans.

Ed owes ME an apology. He lies and makes up vicious lies about me AND my life, non stop on here. In fact, he lies about everything! Yet, he presents himself as a Christian?

In their posts about the President, and Democratics in general, they follow that same Republican policy, twisting the truth of what was stated, as well as the results of policy, as they go. Documentation is their enemy. They're still denying Bush's disastrous impact on our country, and blaming it everywhere but where the responsibility belongs, Bush and the Republican majority.

This RW state of denial is why our country is in the mess it is in right now. Orwell would enjoy watching his drama come to life.

G.

Gayle in MD
07-04-2010, 09:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, we got her point. It was the way she presented it that was so offensive.

<span style="color: #FF0000">It's the way you both twisted the meaning of the words, that was so insulting. </span>

She has ranted for YEARS about a comment I made on here about getting pregnant

<span style="color: #FF0000">You are lying! Your comment was NOT about getting pregnant, It was about WOMEN, and it was THE most repulsive and misogenistic statement ever written on this forum, and YOU KNOW IT, or you wouldn't have been so worried about other women reading it, and have to go whining to the moderator becaused I quoted your exact words! Another time when you completely twisted reality. </span>

that she didn't like,
<span style="color: #FF0000">No woman would like that filthy statement. You insulted all women with what you wrote.</span>
but then she does the exact same thing.

<span style="color: #FF0000">Another lie. </span>

But do you think she even knows how hypocritical she is being?

Someone needed to point it out.

<span style="color: #FF0000">LMAO! That is beyond ridiculous. Go look in the mirror. </span>

It probably wouldn't even bother me if she didn't spend all her time letting us know how much better than everyone else she thinks she is.

<span style="color: #FF0000">I don't have to do that, you righties do it for me. </span>

She thinks her poop doesn't stink, but she cleared the room with that one.

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Again, you exhibit, as does Ed, your own disgusting, ignorant approach to everything. Vulgarity and misogeny.

You stalk every one of my posts, and then you go crying to the moderator, whining over what price you might have to pay for your own quoted words. If you weren't insulting women with that disgusting statement you made, and I quoted,, you wouldn't have been so worried about women reading what you wrote, now would you...

You're a joke, as is LWW and Ed. None of you are "In touch" with your own personal issues, IMO.

G.</span>

pooltchr
07-04-2010, 08:18 PM
Be honest, Gayle.

If anyone had posted to you the words," I'd like to see you attacked and raped" in ANY context, you would have had a cow over it.

Your comment was thoughtless, and quite out of line. I'm sure someone as well educated as you claim to be could have found a better way to make your point.

You posted without thinking, and now you are trying to smooth it over. And you have Hondo doing your dirty work for you.

Just admit you were wrong.

Steve

Qtec
07-04-2010, 08:29 PM
So pointing out to you that we are on to this false outrage "is doing Gayle's dirty work"?

What about this statement you made,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 26pt'>I'd like to see you attacked and raped" in ANY context </span></div></div>

That's disgusting.!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

See how context matters?

Q ...........BadaBing......... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif.................LOL.......Oh Yeah.....LOL

pooltchr
07-04-2010, 08:35 PM
You are grasping at straws. She was wrong, you know it, but you just can't bring yourself to challenge the queen bee and face possible banishment from the hive.

I understand. You need your group think!

It's ok.

Steve

Qtec
07-04-2010, 09:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but you just can't bring yourself to challenge the queen bee and face possible banishment from the hive. </div></div>

LMAO.

There's a hive? Nobody told me?

You are wrong and you know it.

BTW, why did you say to G

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I'd like to see you attacked and raped" in ANY context </div></div>?

?????????

Q.......

Stretch
07-04-2010, 09:22 PM
Er, nothing i see personifies "group think" as much as the rights mentality from what i've seen. Although kudo's to the party for smacking down Mickeal Steel, Chairman of the NRC. Even Liz Cheney called for his resignation for what he said....."That Afghanistan was a war of Obama's choosing" and " Is not something that the United states has actively prosecuted or wanted to enguage in". YIKES!! better gag this guy quick! St.

pooltchr
07-04-2010, 09:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but you just can't bring yourself to challenge the queen bee and face possible banishment from the hive. </div></div>

LMAO.

There's a hive? Nobody told me?

You are wrong and you know it.

BTW, why did you say to G

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I'd like to see you attacked and raped" in ANY context </div></div>?

?????????

Q....... </div></div>

I didn't. She said it to Ed, and you know it. But I will give you credit for trying to twist it around. But then, that's what you do so well.

When you know you are wrong, try to turn it around and place the blame elsewhere.

Typical leftist tactics. You can try to make me the bad guy, if it makes you feel better, but we all know who made that statement.

Steve

pooltchr
07-04-2010, 09:24 PM
Hondo started this childish little game, and now you continue it.

You guys have brought this forum to a new low!

Steve

Stretch
07-04-2010, 09:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Er, nothing i see personifies "group think" as much as the rights mentality from what i've seen. Although kudo's to the party for smacking down Mickeal Steel, Chairman of the NRC. Even Liz Cheney called for his resignation for what he said....."That Afghanistan was a war of Obama's choosing" and " Is not something that the United states has actively prosecuted or wanted to enguage in". YIKES!! better gag this guy quick! St. </div></div>

Here's the link,

http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2010/07/michael-steele-afghanistan-is-war-of.html

Gayle in MD
07-05-2010, 02:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo started this childish little game, and now you continue it.

Steve </div></div>

NO, YOU started this childish litle game when you intentionally took my statements out of context and tried to skew the meaning.

Now, do tell us, do you ever plan to apologize to all women for the disgusting statement YOU wrote about women on this forum?

You're a joke!

G.

Qtec
07-05-2010, 05:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo started this childish little game, </div></div>

What game?

For the record, I am not part of any hive, I don't have to answer to any Queen bee.

Q

hondo
07-05-2010, 06:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo started this childish little game, and now you continue it.

Steve </div></div>

ROTFLMFAO!!
No, you started it, my friend.
And our attempts to illustrate to you what out of context means have you blubbering like a little girly man.
Just like your mentor. You can dish it out but you can't take it.

pooltchr
07-05-2010, 07:13 AM
Simply amazing!

You still don't get it.

I give up.

You guys can kiss her butt all you want to. I really don't give a rat's ass any more.

Steve

LWW
07-05-2010, 07:46 AM
You have been trolled my friend ... the sole purposes of agitprops such as G are:

1 - To feed her followers on theraw meat of hate.

2 - Lead them to mindless rants solely designed to enrage those who oppose the agenda.

3 - Spin that justifiable rage into an excuse to project the original sin of the agitprop onto the victim(s).

This process originated with Vladimir Ilyich Lenin and was perfected by Joseg Goebbbels and Americanized by Saul Alinsky.

LWW

Gayle in MD
07-05-2010, 08:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> yes, I'd like to see one of you so called "Christian" men on here have to look down at a swollen belly, pregnant with the offspring of your rapest, while trying to recover emotionally from the devastating mental repercussions that women who have been raped, go through.

</div></div>

What kind of early childhood emotional trama could lead to this kind of vicious, hateful thinking about another human being?????

Steve </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd really like to see you attacked and raped and then have to face having the attackers child growing inside of you, while you were dealing with the mentally devastating emotional results of having been raped.
</div></div>

What kind of person cherry picks out of context in order to slander someone else, on idiotic accusations which are not even applicable to what was actuaqlly written?

Both you and Ed have actually written insults, not in any way hypothetical, which are far more repulsive than my intended point. Unless one of you two has been pregnant, or can get pregnant, you have no point at all.

And WHEN ARE EITHER OF YOU EVER GOING TO APOLOGIZE FOR ANY OF your outragesou insults, personal, and about women in general!
DO EITHER OF YOU EVER APOLOGIZE????

DO YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN REPULSIVE, HATEFUL STATEMENTS????

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HYPOCRITE!

pooltchr
07-05-2010, 08:38 AM
You just can't, or won't, admit that what you said was completely out of line.

Why don't you go chase bunnies in your garden? You are out of your league here.

Steve

Stretch
07-05-2010, 09:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have been trolled my friend ... the sole purposes of agitprops such as G are:

2 - Lead them to mindless rants solely designed to enrage those who oppose the agenda.

3 - Spin that justifiable rage into an excuse to project the original sin of the agitprop onto the victim(s).

This process originated with Vladimir Ilyich Lenin and was perfected by Joseg Goebbbels and Americanized by Saul Alinsky.

LWW </div></div>

....and perpetuated by you. St.

Gayle in MD
07-05-2010, 10:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You just can't, or won't, admit that what you said was completely out of line.

Why don't you go chase bunnies in your garden? You are out of your league here.

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">What I wrote was entirely appropriate in the context in which it was written, and as a response to Ed's woman hating opinion. It was none of youur business what I wrote, you were out of the discussion, but then you never MYOB!

I suppose that now that you've had Jack banned, AGAIN, you're going to work on getting me banned AGAIN. Using the same method AGAIN, I see, by lying about the CONTEXT, and refusing to take responsibility for your own decietful tactics and nasty nature.

What a coward! Good thing you and LWW wear the right shirts for this site. Your nasty pot stirring antics would never protect you from being banned anywhere else.

You don't fool anyone around here any more than your cronies do.
You hold the prize for having written the most repulsive statement ever written here, something that YOU refuse to address, or admit.

G.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

pooltchr
07-05-2010, 12:24 PM
I didn't even know woofie had been banned again, but I had nothing to do with it. You are so paranoid. I'm not the one who wants to silence the opposition.

You guys post up so much crap, you got to figure it's only a matter of time before someone in authority takes notice and does something about it. But, whatever he did to get banned, it was his own doing.

When will you ever learn the concept of personal responsibility? Why must you always choose to be a victim and blame someone else for your shortcomings?

I really don't understand that mentality.

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-05-2010, 12:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't even know woofie had been banned again, but I had nothing to do with it. You are so paranoid. I'm not the one who wants to silence the opposition.

You guys post up so much crap, you got to figure it's only a matter of time before someone in authority takes notice and does something about it. But, whatever he did to get banned, it was his own doing.

When will you ever learn the concept of personal responsibility? Why must you always choose to be a victim and blame someone else for your shortcomings?

I really don't understand that mentality.

Steve </div></div>

You are a pathological liar. Don't even mention personal responsibility. You don't even know the meaning of the words. You're a sneak. I like to stay away from "People Of The Lie" Evil plotters like you need to be kept at bay.

You went whining to the administration, and Wolf ended up banned again, and it's not the first time you've baited people, only to go squealing when you got your intended response....along with the very repurcusions you hoped to acheive for your target, which you plotted to create from the moment your cowardly baiting game begins.

That's the whole purpose behind your stalking behavior, to get others suspended. You've done it before, and so has your partner in ignorance, LWW, as well as LLotter. None of you has any honor. Underhanded sneaks.

G.

pooltchr
07-05-2010, 01:13 PM
Yeah right. Like my whole goal in life is to get people I don't even know kicked off an internet forum that is dying anyway.

You give yourself and your friends way too much credit. None of you are worth the effort on my part to even bother trying to get you banned.

Besides, if all the idiots are gone, what fun would we be able to have??? You guys at least keep thing entertaining, much like watching an old Three Stooges program!

Steve

LWW
07-05-2010, 02:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But, whatever he did to get banned, it was his own doing.

Steve </div></div>

Please ... it was obviously Bush's fault.

It shouldn't even be suggested that a leftist take personal responsibility for their actions as personal responsibility is to a leftist what Kryptonite is to Superman.

LWW

LWW
07-05-2010, 02:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's the whole purpose behind your stalking behavior, to get others suspended. You've done it before, and so has your partner in ignorance, LWW, as well as LLotter. None of you has any honor. Underhanded sneaks.

G. </div></div>

That is absolutely precious being that you/H/W/D/S all bragged about your conspiracy of lies to get me banned.

LWW

hondo
07-05-2010, 06:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have been trolled my friend ... the sole purposes of agitprops such as G are:

LWW </div></div>

That's some really deep sh*t, man. Thanks.

hondo
07-05-2010, 06:04 PM

Steve

Too much trama( He meant trauma) , Mama.

hondo
07-05-2010, 06:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You are out of your league here.

Steve </div></div>

Hmmm. Let's see. Well, Larry agrees with you.
Are you lonesome tonight?

This one's for you, little Stevie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXPl3kYVPh0&feature=related

hondo
07-05-2010, 06:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's the whole purpose behind your stalking behavior, to get others suspended. You've done it before, and so has your partner in ignorance, LWW, as well as LLotter. None of you has any honor. Underhanded sneaks.

G. </div></div>

That is absolutely precious being that you/H/W/D/S all bragged about your conspiracy of lies to get me banned.

LWW </div></div>

That is an outright lie.
Prove it or apologize to me immediately.

hondo
07-05-2010, 06:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Besides, if all the idiots are gone, what fun would we be able to have??? You guys at least keep thing entertaining, much like watching an old Three Stooges program!

Steve </div></div>

Are you having fun, Steve? You've been whining and crying like a baby for the last few days.
Is that your idea of fun? Are you masochistic?

pooltchr
07-05-2010, 07:34 PM
Go back to crying about being a victim. You are much better at that.

Having just learned that woofie isn't around here for a while, I get the impression that you have been promoted to the position of lap dog. Proof positive of the peter principle!

(google it, Hondo...it should be easy to find)

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-06-2010, 01:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah right. Like my whole goal in life is to get people I don't even know kicked off an internet forum that is dying anyway.

You give yourself and your friends way too much credit. None of you are worth the effort on my part to even bother trying to get you banned.

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">More of your BS denial and refusal to take responsibility for what YOU do around here Steve.

Most of the time I don't even read your stupid posts, and I do mean stupid. The only reason why I posted to you in this thread is because somoeone else quoted your usual vulgar attack.

You, OTOH, sign in and target every one of my posts within minutes. You can't help yourself. You carry a vendetta against people like Jack and Hondo who are obviously far more intelligent than you could ever hope to be.

Stalking every one of my posts, is all that you and your buddy LWW have to live for, apparently.

Now go peddle your BS to someone who gives a damn. You're a waste.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

</span>

LWW
07-06-2010, 04:31 AM
Being that you lack the courage to ever leave the hive ... i believe that you are unaware of the existence of anything but the hive.

LWW

LWW
07-06-2010, 04:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go back to crying about being a victim. You are much better at that.

Steve </div></div>

He has refined it to an art form.

LWW

pooltchr
07-06-2010, 06:56 AM
It's not denial, Gayle. You have directly accused me of doing something that I didn't do. If you have some sort of proof to back up your claim, bring it on.

If not, shut up and go back to your bunnies.

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-06-2010, 07:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's not denial, Gayle. You have directly accused me of doing something that I didn't do. If you have some sort of proof to back up your claim, bring it on.

If not, shut up and go back to your bunnies.

Steve </div></div>

You did it.

pooltchr
07-06-2010, 07:36 AM
Just another one of your fantasy conspiracy theories!

Although, since you are so tight with the mods here (did they ever fix your PM problem?), maybe they sent you a note to notify you of what happened.

As I said, you guys aren't worth the effort. But since you believe Obama is good for the country, I guess you will believe just about anything!

Take your meds.

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-06-2010, 07:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just another one of your fantasy conspiracy theories!

Although, since you are so tight with the mods here (did they ever fix your PM problem?), maybe they sent you a note to notify you of what happened.

As I said, you guys aren't worth the effort. But since you believe Obama is good for the country, I guess you will believe just about anything!

Take your meds.

Steve </div></div>

You did it.

eg8r
07-06-2010, 09:08 AM
qtip, thanks for posting her quote again. There are no truer words spoken. It is great to see her stand up for her beliefs knowing the persecution she will receive. We need more people like her.

eg8r

eg8r
07-06-2010, 09:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All G said was that eg8r has no idea what he is talking about.</div></div>Sorry dirty qtip, you are wrong. If that was the point she was trying to get across then she also would have no idea what she is talking about. Unless she murdered a baby after being raped.

eg8r

eg8r
07-06-2010, 09:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed owes ME an apology.</div></div>I owe you nothing, and you surely should not be holding your breath. With all the lies you have posted here about me, and you have the audacity to think you have the right to an apology?

eg8r

pooltchr
07-06-2010, 09:31 AM
Ed.

She is a LEFTY.

In her mind, she is entitled to whatever anyone else has!

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-06-2010, 11:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed owes ME an apology.</div></div>I owe you nothing, and you surely should not be holding your breath. With all the lies you have posted here about me, and you have the audacity to think you have the right to an apology?

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF6666">LOL...you're the pro at that, Ed, not me. You're the one who says your personality flaw causes your gross constant insults.

What lies have I posted about you? Show them. Now before you start your cherry picking, read your own nasty statements, hundreds of them I'm sure, in which you make insulting assertions about me, my family, my life.

G.</span>

pooltchr
07-06-2010, 11:45 AM
LOL...You ask Ed to tell you which lies you have posted about him, and then tell him no cherry picking!

What is he supposed to do, Just randomly pick some post of yours??

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-06-2010, 11:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL...You ask Ed to tell you which lies you have posted about him, and then tell him no cherry picking!

What is he supposed to do, Just randomly pick some post of yours??

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve </div></div>

Cherry picking means to pick through and take things out of context, and twist the facts, in order to create a false, b ut desired result.

I know my own posting style. While I attack the Republican Party, and their failed policies, Ed is famous for personal insults. I may respond in kind, but I don't usually use insults to try to debat a subject, I am usually on the recieving end.

Sometimes I log on here and see both you, and Ed having posted a slew of insults to every opinion, or article I might post, within ten or fifteen minutes. You both target my postss, for the purpose of angering me.

That's what I call immature, childish, nasty and ignorant.

Just as in this thread, reasonable people understood that I was making a hypothetical point, to get men, you and Ed, for example, to put yourselves in a woman's shoes, for a moment...

Both you and Ed tried to turn it into a literal wish on my part.

That is cherry picking and taking things out of context, in order to present a false argument, and this case, it was in order to create slander, of me and my intentions.

IMO, that is the only method used by any posters from the right on this forum.

Interesstingly enough, that is also the same method used by Republican pundits, and representatives.

All of you are angry that some of the Liberal men on this forum agree with many of my opinions. I suppose you think that the good old guys should all stick together and fight the uppity woman, who has the nerve to have strong opinions, and convictions, and willig to argue her point, against rthe big bad men.

So you righties try to humiliate them with your childish chants, you and Lww and Ed, all famous for this. The Queen Bee. Her lap dogs.

it's all very easy to see through.

I know chauvanism when I see it, and it abounds on this forum.

The question is, what are you RW men on heree afraid of?

Fear runs all of you.

Hence, the misogeny, the homophobia, the many racist comments, and your many posts full of nothing BUT insulting statements, which do not even address the subjects being discussed.

G.

hondo
07-06-2010, 12:33 PM
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Ouch!

eg8r
07-06-2010, 12:43 PM
Now you are going to ask about the lies? Who has the time. Let me take a page from your own book...Look them up yourself. That is what you tell us every time we ask you to provide proof.

eg8r

hondo
07-06-2010, 05:11 PM
it seems to me that everybody on this forum is quick to
call anyone they disagree with a liar.
When I was making the jokes about total ignore, Larry and Steve
kept screaming liar at me.
I gave Steve a little of his own medicine today when he responded to me after saying he had me on ignore, but it's all BS. Deciding to ignore me and then responding is nothing big.
Certainly not worth calling a man's character into question.

Then you call me Honduh and act like I'm stupid AFTER asking me if I was the only person watching that show and I got a little sarcastic with you.
The folks on this forum are acting like babies in a playpen.

I am not stupid and I am not a liar and I am not a follower.
And there's nobody on this forum man enough to say any of that to my face.

Larry and his imaginary wife started calling me a racist once.
I called him on it and he ran like a little girly man.
Of course he "remembers" it differently but it's all on record.

My point is that I just wish the posters on here wouldn't hide behind a keyboard and consider if they really feel that strongly about the insults they're tossing that they could face the other person and say those things.

Get it?

P.S. I realize my syntax is pretty shaky on this post.
I'm hot and disgusted.

Gayle in MD
07-07-2010, 02:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now you are going to ask about the lies? Who has the time. Let me take a page from your own book...Look them up yourself. That is what you tell us every time we ask you to provide proof.

eg8r </div></div>

Lol, that's what I thought, you can't prove any of your accusations.

Ever stop to think, Ed, that the vast majority of your posts are composed ONLY of insults, and no informatin on the subject?

You righties are chock full of opinions, with no documentation, at all, and you refuse to read the links provided by those of us who include documentation to support our claims.

This is whhy you righties should just post to one another, and leave the rest of us alone. Most of us who are doing research, and involved in day to day reading of a range of respected opinions, are not really interested in your knee jerk RW BS from the Party talking points.

The fact is you righties supporte Bush and the Repubs all the way throught their demise of America.

None of you cann claim to be politically aware, when you all voted twice for the worst president in history....

No credibility seems to make all of you nasty little toddlers, likie you representatives are also, who know you have no credibility....

Too bad.

G.

LWW
07-07-2010, 04:33 AM
That was just precious.

LWW

hondo
07-07-2010, 05:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was just precious.

LWW </div></div>

You're the one who's just precious, honey.
I love you, man. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

pooltchr
07-07-2010, 06:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
None of you cann claim to be politically aware, when you all voted twice for the worst president in history....

G.

</div></div>

Impossible, since he is still in just his first term!

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-07-2010, 06:54 AM

G.

</div></div>

Impossible, since he is still in just his first term!

Steve </div></div>

President Obama came in 15th to date. Bush is way behind him.

I know how much you love your "made up" BS "facts" but they mean nothing to people who are informed.

G.

Qtec
07-07-2010, 07:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">qtip, thanks for posting her quote again. There are no truer words spoken. It is great to see her stand up for her beliefs knowing the persecution she will receive. We need more people like her.

eg8r </div></div>

Well it gives me great pleasure to blow that little fantasy of yours out the water! BOOM.

HYPOCRITE 101.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>Reid Re-Reposts Angle's Old Website -- Even After Threat Of Lawsuit</span>

<span style="color: #990000">Who is sticking to their guns?</span>

Harry Reid isn't letting threats of a lawsuit stop him -- he' sticking with his Web campaign against "the real Sharron Angle." After the Angle campaign sent the Reid camp a cease-and-desist letter last week demanding that they take down their reposting of Angle's old campaign website, the Reid camp has now made just a few modifications and put it right back up.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>After she won Nevada's Republican Senate primary, Angle's campaign took down most of its website, and later replaced it with a relaunched (and somewhat toned down)</span> version. <span style="color: #990000"> A clear attempt at deception, some Christian!</span> But the Reid campaign saved the old version, and put up a website called "The Real Sharron Angle," reproducing the old content. Then on Friday, the Angle campaign sent them a cease-and-desist letter, alleging violation of copyrights for Reid having reposted Angle's old campaign literature.

The Angle campaign also claimed that by leaving fill-in boxes for e-mail addresses intact, the Reid campaign was in a position to gain contact information of Angle's supporters who were deceived into thinking this was actually her site. Angle spokesman Jerry Stacy said in a press release: "Make no mistake, the Reid campaign was forced to take this site down because they were breaking several laws and trying to deceive the voters."

The Reid campaign did initially take down the site, seemingly obeying the cease-and-desist, and rerouted users to one of their other anti-Angle sites. But now they're put it right back up, simply removing the sign-up fields, some formatting and other identifying marks. From the Reid campaign's press release:

Out of an abundance of caution, the Reid campaign decided to temporarily remove the website in question while we investigated their allegations. <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Well, the phony legal threats and the feigned indignation are over - and we're not going to let Sharron Angle retroactively censor Sharron Angle. The original website, including Angle in her own words on her dangerous and extreme agenda, has been re-launched at: http://www.TheRealSharronAngle.com.</span>

Just to be clear to Sharron Angle and her handlers, it's called free speech and it's nearly absolute under the First Amendment. (We know, these "big Constitutional issues" are tough for you - like when you said separation of Church & State was "unconstitutional" exactly one week ago.)

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>"The question is: what will Sharron Angle do now <span style='font-size: 20pt'>to hide her extreme views</span> on killing Social Security and eliminating the Department of Education from Nevada voters? </span>Perhaps she's checking to see if there are any Second Amendment remedies," said Jon Summers, spokesman for the Reid campaign</div></div>

So instead of proudly standing up for herself, she is avoiding the press, altering her website and softening her stances.

A snake in the grass.

Q....you are welcome.................. The Real Angle (http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/07/reid-campaign-re-reposts-angles-old-website-even-after-threat-of-lawsuit.php)

Gayle in MD
07-07-2010, 07:43 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Harry Reid isn't letting threats of a lawsuit stop him -- he' sticking with his Web campaign against "the real Sharron Angle." After the Angle campaign sent the Reid camp a cease-and-desist letter last week demanding that they take down their reposting of Angle's old campaign website, the Reid camp has now made just a few modifications and put it right back up.

</div></div>

LMAO! Now why does that ring a bell with me. Seems someone here had me banned for quoting his own words.

Is it just me, or do these righties on here us the same Repubican tactics that the Republican idiots use to distance themselves from their own ignorance. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
07-07-2010, 07:57 AM
Gayle,
Does paranoia run in your family?

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-07-2010, 08:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle,

Steve </div></div>

YOU DID IT.

Qtec
07-07-2010, 08:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle,

Steve </div></div>

Does Dementia run in yours?

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle,

Steve </div></div>

YOU DID IT. </div></div>

I gave you paranoia????????????????????????

Steve

Gayle in MD
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

eg8r
07-07-2010, 11:49 AM
Well, she should stand her ground and not waver. I wonder whose decision it is to take one site down and put another up? I don't want your opinion, I just want the facts. Who is in charge of the website, the content and the final decision on what is there and what is not.

eg8r

eg8r
07-07-2010, 11:50 AM
That is what I thought, one lazy freaking granny unwilling to back up her lies.

eg8r

hondo
07-07-2010, 06:06 PM
It seemed like just a short while back I was starting to gain
some respect for you. WTH was I thinking?

pooltchr
07-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Oh No!!!

Ed, Hondo doesn't respect you!!!!

The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Steve

hondo
07-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Or you either. Probably even a little less, chicken little.

pooltchr
07-07-2010, 06:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or you either. Probably even a little less, chicken little. </div></div>

Oh no! someone please hand me an onion so I can shed a tear!

Steve

ghdfans2010
07-08-2010, 12:53 AM
I want to say:I like what she has to say. Very well spoken indeed!
http://www.cheap-ghd.org/images/funny/GHD_Hair_Straighteners_102.gif

hondo
07-08-2010, 07:30 AM
Good for you.

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 09:25 AM

Steve

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, I can play the same game and make it look like you said something you didn't say, but that would be dishonest, and we know you are an honorable person, and would never attempt something like that!
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">What a crock! he did to you what you did to me, but you call him dishonest for it, while refusing to admit that he did exactly what YOU, AND ED, did.

You are so full of **** it's funny.

Thanks for proving what I said all along, both you AND ED, tgwist what I write, then you lie about what I wrote, and then you refuse to take responsiblity for your lies, your cheap shots, and your own nasty behavior..

<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #FF0000">A Liar and a Hypocrite!

Come on, Steve, tell the forum how you notified the moderator because I quoted your own words. Are you DENYING that YOU notified the Moderator about it? I notice, you refuse to answer that question, over and over again. Own UP NOW! For ONCE take responsibility for what you did</span>.</span>

G.</span>

hondo
07-08-2010, 09:51 AM
You can do it, Steve. You can be honest for once.
Fess up. Break away from LWWs apron strings.
Be a man.

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 10:16 AM
Gayle,
For the final time, I did not have you banned. I don't have the authority to do so, and I don't have that kind of influence.

Your banning came as a result of something you posted that the moderators felt violated the terms of use for the forum.

I know you can't accept responsibility for your own actions, and it probably makes you feel better about yourself if you blame someone else for your shortcomings, but this is getting crazy.

I do not have the ability to have anyone banned from this forum.

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 10:34 AM
For the final time, I did not have you banned. I don't have the authority to do so, and I don't have that kind of influence.

Your banning <span style="color: #FF0000">The fist time </span> came as a result of something you posted that the moderators felt violated the terms of use for the forum. <span style="color: #FF0000">Agter you notified them and stated that you thought that by posting your own words, I was trying to destroy you pool teaching business, after which, I was banned.... </span>

I know you can't accept responsibility for your own actions, and it probably makes you feel better about yourself if you blame someone else for your shortcomings, but this is getting crazy.

I do not have the ability to have anyone banned from this forum.

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">When you notified them about my quoting your words, "When a woman....." they banned me for it.

Come on, Steve, tell the forum how you notified the moderator because I quoted your own words. Are you DENYING that YOU notified the Moderator about it? I notice, you refuse to answer that question, over and over again. Own UP NOW! For ONCE take responsibility for what you did.

G.

Are you DENYING that YOU notified the Moderator about it? I notice, you refuse to answer that question, over and over again.

Are you DENYING that YOU notified the Moderator about it? I notice, you refuse to answer that question, over and over again.

</span>

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 10:46 AM
Whatever makes you happy, Gayle.
If you want to think that the moderators need me to tell them what is going on with their forum, feel free.
I have told you that I did not have either you or woofie banned, and you continue to press the issue.

Get over it. I ain't that big of a wheel around here.

Did you not tell us that you got banned because you made a pain of yourself to the mods by continually hitting the notify button? Did "notifying" anyone about anything do any good?

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 10:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whatever makes you happy, Gayle.
If you want to think that the moderators need me to tell them what is going on with their forum, feel free.
I have told you that I did not have either you or woofie banned, and you continue to press the issue.

Get over it. I ain't that big of a wheel around here.

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Did you or did you not <span style='font-size: 17pt'>notify the moderator </span>when I quoted the words you used in the sentence you wrote, "When a woman..."

YES OR NO. YOU STILL HAVE NOT ANSWERED THAT QUESTION. DID YOU, OR DID YOU NOT?</span>

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 11:00 AM
How many different threads are you going to hijack, posting the same crap over an over.

I have already told you that I had <u>nothing</u> to do with you and woofie getting banned.

Case closed

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 11:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many different threads are you going to hijack, posting the same crap over an over.

I have already told you that I had <u>nothing</u> to do with you and woofie getting banned.

Case closed </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">YOU CONTINUE TO REFUSE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION. DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT NOTIFY THE MODERATOR WHEN I QUOTED YOUR SENTENCE, "WHEN A WOMAN...." YES OR NO? DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT NOTIFY THE MODERATOR???? </span>

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 11:08 AM
Gayle, it doesn't matter what I say, because you will believe whatever you want to believe.
I have repeatedly told you I wasn't involved, and you refuse to accept it.

bu bye

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 11:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, it doesn't matter what I say, because you will believe whatever you want to believe.
I have repeatedly told you I wasn't involved, and you refuse to accept it.

bu bye

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> YOU CONTINUE TO REFUSE TO ANSWER THE SPECIFIC QUESTION. DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT NOTIFY THE MODERATOR WHEN I QUOTED YOUR SENTENCE, "WHEN A WOMAN...." YES OR NO? DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT NOTIFY THE MODERATOR????
</span>

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Give it a rest, Gayle. I'm sure even your fan club is getting tired of your endless whining. Question asked, question answered.

Deal with it!

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 11:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Give it a rest, Gayle. I'm sure even your fan club is getting tired of your endless whining. Question asked, question answered.

Deal with it!

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">You never answered it, never answered the specific question.

Here is an offer, mutual total ignore, for the sake of other's here, you do not respond to my posts, and I will continue to keep you on ignore, and not refer to you, nor post to you.

Deal? </span>

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Go ahead.

I retain the right to comment on any public post on this forum, by any poster, as long as I am a member.

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 11:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go ahead.

I retain the right to comment on any public post on this forum, by any poster, as long as I am a member.

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">
Which makes obvious the fact that you enjoy attacking and insulting me, even though I generally do not respond to any of your own insulting slandering posts to me, nor read them, yet you claim to be above that sort of thing, yet when given the opportunity to end it altogether, you refuse.

I think you have made clear your stalking problem, and you're inability, or refusal, to improve the forum, by not engaging in childish, insullting attacks on another user.

You claim to be above it all, Steve, but refuse to give up your favorite thing to do, attack and insult another user.

G.

</span>

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 12:15 PM
That is so cute!

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 12:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is so cute!

Steve </div></div>

You could at least try to be original. You copy LWW's stuff relentlesly. How revealing, you cannot even come up with original attacks, using your own words.....

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 12:23 PM
What attack? I was trying to be nice!

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 12:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What attack? I was trying to be nice!

Steve </div></div>

You're intent is obvious. Denial is your forte'.

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 12:36 PM
Stop stalking me!

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 01:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop stalking me!

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Typical. Who refuses to end the insulting posts? YOU. Who cannot control their desire to stir the pot with insults and slander? YOU! Who refuses to make any effort to consider others here who could enjoy an exchange of ideas, without the constnt personal insults?

YOU.

Who has racked up hundred upon hunderds of nasty, insulting post to whom over the years, al though they are on ignore, and not responded to by me at all, YOU!

Drop the Bull****, or STFU!

</span>

eg8r
07-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Didn't you have a problem with Steve using that acronym the other day? Is it OK for you to use it now or are you trying to get kicked off the board and play the victim?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 01:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't you have a problem with Steve using that acronym the other day? Is it OK for you to use it now or are you trying to get kicked off the board and play the victim?

eg8r </div></div>

NO, I didn't. I don't have a problem with the acronym at all. I have a problem with hypocrites who constantly claim to be above using such acronyms, and lashing out at others for doing so, but doing the same damn thing themselves.

IOW, HYPOCRITES LIKE STEVE.

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Ed,
I don't want to be accused of stalking, so maybe you can tell me if you recall my ever going off on someone for using that particular acronym. Now, I may have pointed out that is isn't very lady-like for someone who feigns being offended by non-puritanical comments...but I don't recall getting on anyone for using it.

Can you help me out here? I know someone has once again decided not to respond to my posts, so I can't very well ask the question directly.

Thanks
Steve

eg8r
07-08-2010, 01:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but I don't recall getting on anyone for using it.</div></div>I thought you used it once and the lefties here got on you for using it. I might be mistaken. Maybe I am getting old people memory early. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

hondo
07-08-2010, 03:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go ahead.

Steve </div></div>

What a troll!!!!

hondo
07-08-2010, 03:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is so precious!

Steve </div></div>

Fixed that for you, Larry.

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 03:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What a troll!!!! </div></div>

Yes, you are. Get help!

Until then, just stay under your bridge.

Steve

hondo
07-08-2010, 03:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Yes, you are. Get help!

Steve </div></div>

Hmmm. Now where have I heard that line before?
Oh, yeh. Your master.
Do you have an original thought in your head?

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 04:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Yes, you are. Get help!

Steve </div></div>

Hmmm. Now where have I heard that line before?
Oh, yeh. Your master.
Do you have an original thought in your head? </div></div>

If he ever did, his brain would think it had been invaded by a foreign object.

Imagine, being such a dork, that you would copy a dork like wonkie!

hondo
07-08-2010, 05:41 PM
He's convinced himself that Larry is his only friend on here and, by jove, I think he's right!

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 06:04 PM
Hondo, what an obnoxious jerk you are becoming!!!
Congratulations, You now fit right in with your little troopers.

Steve

hondo
07-08-2010, 06:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, what an obnoxious jerk you are becoming!!!
Congratulations, You now fit right in with your little troopers.

Steve </div></div>

You and the klan have no fear of name-calling, do you?
It's just not a level playing field on these forums.
I honestly feel that the moderator should resign on both forums and a non-partisan mod be hired. JMHO.

hondo
07-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Perhaps lotter will befriend you if you subscribe to his "sites."
You might have to shave your head.

eg8r
07-09-2010, 08:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You and the klan have no fear of name-calling, do you?</div></div>Kind of hypocritical of you don't you think? First you start referring to Steve's "master" as if he is a slave to someone. He then responds to you and you pee all over yourself because he called you a jerk.

eg8r

LWW
07-09-2010, 08:48 AM
Wrong again Steve ... he's been that way all along.

Since I tired of arguing with a bot, the bot has been reprogrammed to see you as the enemy of the day.

LWW

hondo
07-09-2010, 07:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You and the klan have no fear of name-calling, do you?</div></div>Kind of hypocritical of you don't you think? First you start referring to Steve's "master" as if he is a slave to someone. He then responds to you and you pee all over yourself because he called you a jerk.

eg8r </div></div>
Yolk, I didn't pee all over myself.
Sorry to disappoint you.

pooltchr
07-09-2010, 07:25 PM
[quote=hondoYolk, I didn't pee all over myself.
[/quote]

Such a big boy! We are all so proud of you! Maybe you can graduate to junior pull-ups!

Steve

hondo
07-09-2010, 07:50 PM
Sounds like you want to watch. Is this what you and Larry do? KINKY!
PRECIOUS!

pooltchr
07-09-2010, 08:25 PM
You are the one who was so excited that you managed to not pee all over yourself.

I was just congratulating you on your accomplishment.

Steve

yaz
07-09-2010, 11:19 PM
your post as written, is incomplete. You made the point that just because one innocent guy gets executed no reason to let everybody off the hook,or noose... and just one pelican should not stop the drilling.....I agree,except that lone pelican kind of represents all the affected marine life, some of which are an important part of the food chain.
You missed making your main point...that a rape resulting in pregnancy should not be a reason for an abortion as it is God's plan to ruin her life's plans, and besides...as they say....it might have been a President!!
AS to Gayles remarks....it was her way of saying...."put yourself in her shoes"

LWW
07-09-2010, 11:45 PM
Have you noticed that those who complain the most about name calling and atteacks seem to be obsessed with calling others names and attacking them?

LWW

hondo
07-10-2010, 05:08 AM
Grow up.

hondo
07-10-2010, 05:09 AM
Yes.

Gayle in MD
07-12-2010, 02:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You and the klan have no fear of name-calling, do you?</div></div>Kind of hypocritical of you don't you think? First you start referring to Steve's "master" as if he is a slave to someone. He then responds to you and you pee all over yourself because he called you a jerk.

eg8r </div></div>
Yolk, I didn't pee all over myself.
Sorry to disappoint you. </div></div>

He really is repulsive, isn't he? You can rely on Ed, and you know who, to continue to spew common, vulgar statements.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

eg8r
07-12-2010, 06:37 AM
So you had the depends on that time. Good job.

eg8r

eg8r
07-12-2010, 06:38 AM
Sorry granny, but with your trashy trailer park mouth you probably should keep out of discussions when you aren't invited.

eg8r

hondo
07-12-2010, 04:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you had the depends on that time. Good job.

eg8r </div></div>

Another smarmy comment.
That time of the month again, eg?