PDA

View Full Version : Things the party doesn't want you to know.

LWW
07-02-2010, 05:21 AM
Average unemployment rate under Bush = 5.31%.

Average unemployment rate under Obama = 9.53%.

Unemployment has averaged 79.47% higher under the Obama regime.

Average unemployment rate under R congress of 1995-2006 = 5.03%.

Average unemployment rate under D congress of 2007 to date = 6.44%.

Unemployment has averaged 28.03% higher under the D regime.

2010's UE rate is 117.39% higher than the 2006 UE when the D's took over promising to "FIX" the UE problem.

This is where the left points out that just because I have proven this is all true doesn't mean that any of it is true.

>>>TRUTH VS TRUTHINESS<<< (http://www.nidataplus.com/lfeus1.htm#annl)

LWW

Qtec
07-02-2010, 05:55 AM
When Clinton took over in 92, the unemployment rate was 7.6.
When he handed Bush the WH it was 4.0.
When Bush handed over to Obama in 2009, the rate was 9.3!

Thanks for the info.

Q

LWW
07-02-2010, 07:26 AM
Got a link for that?

What's that?

You made it up?

I already knew that.

When Obama took office it was 7.7%. We were promised that with the stimulus it wouldn't go above 8.0% and without the stimulus it could go as high as 9.0% within the next 2 years.. Within 30 days it was 8.2%. Within 90 days it was 9.4%. It has never been lower than 9.4% since.

Today's reality with the stimulus is worse than the regime's worst case scenario without the stimulus ... and by a wide margin.

Deal with it.

The corpse of yet another leftist myth is tossed upon the rotting pile of leftist myths of days gone by. (http://www.tradingeconomics.com/Economics/Unemployment-rate.aspx?Symbol=USD)

LWW

eg8r
07-02-2010, 10:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When Bush handed over to Obama in 2009, the rate was 9.3!</div></div>Well, I guess qtip has some info Obama and his economic advisers should have. Obama told us his stimulus would halt unemployment from getting over 8% and here qtip is telling us it was already at 9.3.

eg8r

LWW
07-03-2010, 04:06 AM
BUMP so that Q doesn't miss were he should be posting his data.

What's that?

Sorry, I forgot ... he doesn't have any.

I should have known that.

LWW

Qtec
07-03-2010, 05:36 AM
<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Its YOUR friggin link dumdass!</span>

YOUR LINK (http://www.nidataplus.com/lfeus1.htm#annl)

Check it out.

Unemployment rate.
1992 7.5%
2000 4.0%
2009 9.3%

LMAO
Q

Qtec
07-03-2010, 05:38 AM
You never even bothered to check out the link, did you. How dumb is it to comment on something you NOTHING about?

Q LOL

LWW
07-03-2010, 06:12 AM
Familiarize yourself with the definition of such complicated words as "AVERAGE" and you won't appear to be as dumb as you apparently are.

LWW

LWW
07-03-2010, 06:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You never even bothered to check out the link, did you. How dumb is it to comment on something you NOTHING about?

Q LOL </div></div>

Simple question ... who was POTUS for 11+ months of 2009, and who was POTUS for less than 1 month of 2009?

Even an Obamatron can cipher that one out.

LWW

hondo
07-03-2010, 11:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You never even bothered to check out the link, did you. How dumb is it to comment on something you NOTHING about?

Q LOL </div></div>

HOIST BY THINE OWN PETARD! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
07-03-2010, 07:51 PM
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/Temp/United-States-Unemployment-Rate-Chart-000003.png

Further crushing evidence against H and Q's moonbat myth du jour.

LWW

Qtec
07-04-2010, 02:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Familiarize yourself with the definition of such complicated words as "AVERAGE" and you won't appear to be as dumb as you apparently are.

LWW </div></div>

I'm not talking about averages, I'm talking about REAL numbers.

Obama has been in power for barely 18 months and you have the gall to use an average! That's so partisan.

Facts are facts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When Clinton took over in 92, the unemployment rate was 7.6.
When Bush handed over to Obama in 2009, the rate was 9.3! </div></div>

In 2008 it was up to 5.8. Then 8.5 million Americans lost their jobs because of the banking crisis. Even before the crash, unemployment under Bush was increasing, thats what the numbers show.

Live with it,

Q

Stretch
07-04-2010, 04:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Familiarize yourself with the definition of such complicated words as "AVERAGE" and you won't appear to be as dumb as you apparently are.

LWW </div></div>

I'm not talking about averages, I'm talking about REAL numbers.

Obama has been in power for barely 18 months and you have the gall to use an average! That's so partisan.

Facts are facts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When Clinton took over in 92, the unemployment rate was 7.6.
When Bush handed over to Obama in 2009, the rate was 9.3! </div></div>

In 2008 it was up to 5.8. Then 8.5 million Americans lost their jobs because of the banking crisis. Even before the crash, unemployment under Bush was increasing, thats what the numbers show.

Live with it,

Q </div></div>

Well done Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

LWW
07-04-2010, 04:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not talking about averages, I'm talking about REAL numbers.

Q </div></div>

Averages ARE real numbers, as much as you desperately would have us believe that they aren't.

BTW ... did you happen to notice how the UE numbers started moving up just as the regime's new policies began kicking in?

Of course not ... that would require viewing real numbers, which would take away from your spoon feeding time and howling B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!! at the moon.

LWW

Qtec
07-04-2010, 05:12 AM
Thanks St. I try. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Its a waste of time of course because LWW and his ilk will never accept the facts.
What he seems to forget is that the whole world is suffering because of the Wall St fraud. The banks FKD up and now all over the EU social programs are being cut to pay for the loses.!

link (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/node/38069)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boehner went on to rail against what the - what he calls Obamacare and promised to repeal the law, if he gets his hand on the speakerís gavel. Boehner criticized the president for overreacting to the oil spill in the gulf because of his moratorium on deepwater drilling. Minority leader also thinks Congress overreached when House and Senate negotiators reached a tentative deal on financial reform. Boehner said, quote, <u>"This is killing an ant with a nuclear weapon", end quote.</u>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Now, Boehner isnít alone in attempting to minimize the financial crisis. Fact of the matter is as soon as the bankers and the big shots were in the clear, when the bonuses started flowing on Wall Street and politicians could hit their fund-raising goals again, the establishment suddenly lost that sense of panicked urgency they had when in the fall of 2008 it looked like the entire crown jewel of American capitalism was swirling around the drain.</span>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Letís keep this in perspective. The baroque Ponzi scheme in which Wall Street engaged precipitated a recession that has, as I speak to you right now, left eight million people without jobs, 8.4 million people without jobs, three million homes foreclosed on, and as of 2008 at least a million more people living in poverty.</span> And just today scared consumers are raising more worries of a double-dip recession.

The folks that number among those millions donít think this recession is just an ant or a bump in the road. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>For them, it is an existential crisis, the death of life dreams. For John Boehner and so many of his colleagues this doesnít amount to that big a deal because itís not their ox being gored.</span> I live in Washington which has one of the strongest regional economies in the country, and I can tell you the boom times are back.

The only way to wake the American elite establishment out of its complacency about the slow motion disaster of the great recession is for the people getting hammered by it to organize and to interrupt this ruling class idol, to remind the people in power that the crisis isnít over and the real danger isnít overreaction, it is the sin of forgetting, the threat of failing to use this moment to fix a dangerously broken economy. </div></div>

Q.............let them eat cake.

pooltchr
07-04-2010, 07:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[When Bush handed over to Obama in 2009, the rate was 9.3!
Q </div></div>

So why did Obama make his case for stimulus by saying that it would keep unemployment from going beyond 8% if it was already worse than that?

Steve

LWW
07-04-2010, 08:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[When Bush handed over to Obama in 2009, the rate was 9.3!
Q </div></div>

So why did Obama make his case for stimulus by saying that it would keep unemployment from going beyond 8% if it was already worse than that?

Steve </div></div>

Don't expect logic from an Ocultist.

To use Q's logic ... UE went up under Obama so is it the prior POTUS's fault? Yes. UE went up under Bush so was it the prior POTUS's fault? No. It went down under Clinton, so was it the prior POTUS's fault? No.

"TRUTH" to the left is whatever they are told it is today.

LWW

hondo
07-04-2010, 09:15 AM
I am not an occultist. I am a Christian, although I do lean to the mystical side of Christianity, so I wasn't totally offended.
Please babble on.

LWW
07-04-2010, 01:31 PM
I never said occultist ... your lack of English comprehension is truly astounding.

Also ... please stop copying me, what an embarrassment to you.

LWW

hondo
07-04-2010, 02:10 PM
Poor ole Larry. When they were passing out humor, you thought they said "Tumor" and kept screaming " Not in my ass!"

hondo
07-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Your lack of the subtleties of humor is truly astounding.

I did that to sucker you in and make you look ignorant and you never fail to disappoint.

Poor ole Larry. Dumber in the head than a hog is in the ass.

LWW
07-04-2010, 06:06 PM
So you show others to be ignorant by showcasing your own ignorance?

If any post of yours has ever convinced me of your ignorance all by it's lonesome ... that was it.

LWW

hondo
07-04-2010, 07:19 PM
What's truly amazing is how you go on and on about how
you can't believe I was a teacher, how ignorant I am, ad nauseum,
and yet all my responses have you drooling in your spittle anymore.
Doesn't say much for your intellect, bubs, cause the beatdowns you've been recieving from me lately haven't been pretty.

Qtec
07-04-2010, 07:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[When Bush handed over to Obama in 2009, the rate was 9.3!
Q </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

link (http://www.factcheck.org/2009/06/making-sense-of-stimulus-spending/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Obama team originally estimated, for example, that unless a stimulus plan was enacted, the unemployment rate would reach nearly 9 percent sometime in the first three months of next year, as shown by this chart, which we copied from the original Romer-Bernstein study: </div></div>

http://www.factcheck.org/Images/image/2009/Articles/6_16_2009_Making_Sense_Stimulus_Spending/Romer-Bernstein_Chart.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But as things have turned out, even with the big spending package in place, the jobless rate shot up to 9.4 percent in May, according to the most recent figures from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Hereís how the real, monthly jobless figures look when plotted on the Obama teamís own chart, with the red dots indicating the actual rates: </div></div>

http://www.factcheck.org/Images/image/2009/Articles/6_16_2009_Making_Sense_Stimulus_Spending/stimulus-vs-unemployment-may-corrected.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The White House Explanation

White House officials have a simple explanation for all this. They say President George Bush left them a worse mess than they realized when Romer and Bernstein came up with their predictions. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs and Bernstein laid this out in a press briefing on June 8.

" But the point is that <u>the contraction of the economy in the fourth quarter Ė you should recall back then that was Ė the magnitude of that contraction was far larger than was expected. And so at the time our forecast seemed reasonable. Now, looking back, it was clearly too optimistic.</u>

What I will say, though, and I donít want to lose sight of this, is that the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, in our view, according to our analysis, will lead to an unemployment rate by the end of next year of 1.5 to 2 points lower than would otherwise be the case. And that is the direct result of the kinds of programs and projects weíre talking about today, putting literally millions of people back to work who in the absence of this program would not be getting fully employed."

So Bernstein is sticking to the prediction that unemployment will be substantially lower with the stimulus bill than without. </div></div>
Q

pooltchr
07-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Very good. It was Bush's fault that Obama didn't know what the unemployment level was when he took office!

I got it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

LWW
07-05-2010, 06:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=pooltchr]<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The White House Explanation

White House officials have a simple explanation for all this. They say President George Bush left them a worse mess than they realized</div></div>

Q </div></div>

http://irishjesus.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/spoon-fed.jpg

Of course, for the Obamatronic brain, that is the only explanation ever needed for anything.

LWW

LWW
07-05-2010, 06:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very good. It was Bush's fault that Obama didn't know what the unemployment level was when he took office!

I got it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve </div></div>

Notice how the far left always weathers the unstoppable onslaught of truth.

They always start with a false reality ... then when that is disproved they deny the factual reality presented to them ... then just as the avalanche buries they they resort to the mother of all lies ...
wait for it ...
<span style='font-size: 26pt'>B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH DID IT!</span>

LWW

hondo
07-05-2010, 07:04 AM
MUST WATCH GLEN BECK AND POST. MUST WATCH GLEN BECK AND POST MUST WATCH GLEN BECK AND POST.

hondo
07-05-2010, 07:05 AM
MUST WATCH GLEN BECK AND POST. MUST WATCH GLEN BECK AND POST MUST WATCH GLEN BECK AND POST.

pooltchr
07-05-2010, 07:16 AM
Are you ever going to grow up?

Steve

LWW
07-05-2010, 07:49 AM
Don't blame the parrot for the language it picks up.

You are being trolled again.

H and Q took the obligatory beat down in defense of the agitprop's lies ... and are now vainly attempting to project their original sin back onto someone else.

Once you learn to recognize their routine it's easy to make them dance.

LWW

Gayle in MD
07-05-2010, 08:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MUST WATCH GLEN BECK AND POST. MUST WATCH GLEN BECK AND POST MUST WATCH GLEN BECK AND POST. </div></div>

There were for cutting taxes and launching wars, and borrowing to pay for all of it.

They were for invading a country with no WMD's on lies, and silent as the war profiteering pigs bilked all of us. In fact, they accused us of being unpatriotic for being critical of the war machine's military industrial complex, organized by retired Republican Generals and officers, and the Republican war mongers.

They were for Republicans breaking all pevious Earmark records, voted for Bush twice, and voted for the big spenders in spite of thheir fiscal irresponsibility, growing government, and nation buiding.

They were for Bush and Greenspan fueling the bubble with illogically low interest rates.

Now, when the country MUST spend and invest in our country to turn this around, they all sound like Herbert Hoover! NOW they want spending cuts, suspending unemployment payments, blocking a continued effort to work on our Medicare problems, one step at a time, all of which history has already proven, is a recipe for disster.

For the first time I am fully aware of the pervasive nature of Republican RW ignorance on economic policy and economics. I already knew they were war mongers, who had no appreciation for the dangers of unintended consequences, and the illogical approach to dealing with terrorism.

THIS is no time for fiscal responsibility. Their ignorance is linked to their inability to think from a basis of:

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> Under the conditions prevailing. AS USUAL!!!!

IOW, no book sense, no historical recall of lessons learned, and NO COMMON SENSE!

They need to drop the efforts to accuse Obama of hidden agendas, and look at why and what the Republicans are DOING right now, everything that will lead to a deepening recession, instead of a path to building a new jobs base by spending MORE money to stimulate jobs through more medical sector workers, we would need more regardless of any HC bill, anyway, in our aging population, more renewable energy technonogy, less dependence on foreign oil, commitment to a massive high speed rail effort across the country and up and down our coastlines, as we commit to efforts to zero in on the growing demands of our huge oil consumption in the transportation sector.

Stop the denials of global warming, a MUST!

Continuing to lower medicare costs and address medicare corruption, which is a must if we are to survive, and most of that corruption is born in the private sector, corporate pigpen. We need to implement tighter restrictions on any access to medicare and medicaid for people who are of work age, unloess they are truly disabled.

The very well off must pay more taxes! Their famous hidden assets and REPUBLICAN PROVIDED ESCAPE from paying inheritance taxes, Republican created LOOP HOLES for the wealthy, compliments of W, must ALL end, along with their failure to act in the interests of their country.

Outsource an American job, and see yoour taxes go UP! Should have been that way all along.

Congress needs to legisloate congresionally to dilute the Supreme Court's fascist RW Activist decision. THAT IS A MUST!

G.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
07-05-2010, 08:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

Problem is, I have no desire to make them dance. There was a time when posters on this forum acted like adults, and had actual conversations about the issues. This crap from H and Q is just a continuation of that which was started by W and G. For some reason, they would rather fan the flames than actually discuss issues. It's becoming quite boring, like dealing with the residents of the local day care center.

But, I also understand their actions. Since the facts challenge the information they are fed by the party, they must resort to tactics like this. It diverts attention from their misguided philosophy and misinformation. By creating a diversion in hopes that we will forget the original topic.

Kinda funny, but in all honesty, it's quite sad that adults can actually act like that.

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-05-2010, 10:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

Problem is, I have no desire to make them dance. There was a time when posters on this forum acted like adults, and had actual conversations about the issues. This crap from H and Q is just a continuation of that which was started by W and G. For some reason, they would rather fan the flames than actually discuss issues. It's becoming quite boring, like dealing with the residents of the local day care center.

But, I also understand their actions. Since the facts challenge the information they are fed by the party, they must resort to tactics like this. It diverts attention from their misguided philosophy and misinformation. By creating a diversion in hopes that we will forget the original topic.

Kinda funny, but in all honesty, it's quite sad that adults can actually act like that.

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="color: #FF0000">You, Ed, and LWW, and his occasional aliases who turn up on here dish out more nastiness and insults than anyone from the eft.

You're truly a joke. Your immaturity and ignorance is stunning. Your bait and switch tactics </span> , as well as LWW's and Ed's are obvious.

Now go running to the moderator again, and see if you can get him to ban me again, now that you've had Jack banned again. Must be convenient to be one of the chosen ones around here, gives you a free run of the place, doesn't it. How nice for you nutjobs.

G.</span>

Stretch
07-05-2010, 11:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="color: #FF0000">You, Ed, and LWW, and his occasional aliases who turn up on here dish out more nastiness and insults than anyone from the eft.

You're truly a joke. Your immaturity and ignorance is stunning. Your bait and switch tactics </span> , as well as LWW's and Ed's are obvious.

Now go running to the moderator again, and see if you can get him to ban me again, now that you've had Jack banned again. Must be convenient to be one of the chosen ones around here, gives you a free run of the place, doesn't it. How nice for you nutjobs.

G.</span> </div></div>

It's the "Old Boy's Club Gayle". They will use any and all tactics neccessary to advance their Right Wing agenda. The lies, hype, and fear mongering will only get worse the closer you get to the next election. I predict it will be the ugliest, most dirty underhanded sickening specticle of next years news stories. They are even prepared to sabatage their own country in an effort to bring down Obama. Sad, not quite the standard the rest of the world was hopeing to see. St.

Gayle in MD
07-05-2010, 12:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

G.</span> </div></div>

It's the "Old Boy's Club Gayle". They will use any and all tactics neccessary to advance their Right Wing agenda. The lies, hype, and fear mongering will only get worse the closer you get to the next election. I predict it will be the ugliest, most dirty underhanded sickening specticle of next years news stories. They are even prepared to sabatage their own country in an effort to bring down Obama. Sad, not quite the standard the rest of the world was hopeing to see. St. </div></div>

[color:#FF0000] [All very true. this bunch around here defended the chimp and denied documented proof of his law breakig for eight years, and could wait three weeks to bash Obama.

The Repuglicans in Congress have been a disgrace to this country for decades, but even I didn't think they would stoop as low as they have since they lost the presidential election. You are right, they are so corrupt and without conscience for what they have done to our country, they will continue to burry the entire country in their dishonor and incompetence.

I find them all repulsive, just as I find most of their supporters. Dirty dealers, who have no conscience, yet present themelves as above it all. Just the same as we see right here....

My friends who are involved in international concerns tell me that in European and Latin countries the word "Repubican" is now equal to the word crook. We in this country are not the only ones who are fed up with the greed, corruption and inhumanity of Republican philsophies.

Despicable![color] /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

pooltchr
07-05-2010, 12:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Now go running to the moderator again, and see if you can get him to ban me again, now that you've had Jack banned again. </div></div>

would you be so kind as to share with the group whatever proof it is you think you have that I was in any way involved in woofie being banned? (I didn't even know he was banned until just now)

Until you can provide that proof, I suggest you dispense with your lying about the subject. If you have an opinion, state it as an opinion. I suggest you get your fact straight before you say that again.

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-05-2010, 12:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Now go running to the moderator again, and see if you can get him to ban me again, now that you've had Jack banned again. </div></div>

would you be so kind as to share with the group whatever proof it is you think you have that I was in any way involved in woofie being banned? (I didn't even know he was banned until just now)

Until you can provide that proof, I suggest you dispense with your lying about the subject. If you have an opinion, state it as an opinion. I suggest you get your fact straight before you say that again.

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">YOU COMPLAINED TO THE MODERATOR AND HAD WOLF BANNED. YOU DID THE SAME THING TO ME. NOW GO CRAWL BACK UNDER YOUR BUBBA ROCK. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU BUBBA?

NOW GO RUN TO THE MODERATOR AND DO THE SAME THING TO ME, AGAIN!JUST BE SURE YOU POINT OUT TO WILSON YOUR RECENT POST WHERE YOU CALLED ME SCUM, YOU LYING BUBBA!</span>

pooltchr
07-05-2010, 01:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style="color: #FF0000">YOU COMPLAINED TO THE MODERATOR AND HAD WOLF BANNED. YOU DID THE SAME THING TO ME. !</span> </div></div>

And what do you have to back up this false claim?
You are wrong on both parts.
Neither you nor woofie are worth the effort on my part to try and get you banned.
YOU JUST AREN'T WORTH IT! NEITHER OF YOU!!!
GOT IT NOW?????????????????

Steve

LWW
07-05-2010, 02:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And what do you have to back up this false claim?

Steve </div></div>

Surely you aren't naive enough to believe that a cogent argument will be presented.

LWW

LWW
07-05-2010, 02:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There was a time when posters on this forum acted like adults, and had actual conversations about the issues.

Steve </div></div>

It seems that you already have a fair grasp of the answer.

Under Bush, right and left agreed that the nation was being spent into oblivion ... the difference being that the left preached that it was the fault of one party alone.

Now, with the demokooks controlling both branches of congress plus the presidency ... and the mistakes of the prior regime being doubled down by this one ... they are like the dog that chased the car and one day caught it. They now have no idea WTF to do with, nor does the regime.

So ... they default to their programming:

http://moonbats.org/hillarycare/moonbat.png

LWW

pooltchr
07-05-2010, 03:04 PM
What I find most amazing is that she thinks I actually care enough about either of them to even be bothered with trying to get them banned!

Talk about an ego!!!!

Steve

hondo
07-05-2010, 06:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you ever going to grow up?

Steve </div></div>

Are you always going to be anal retentive?

hondo
07-05-2010, 06:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

Problem is, I have no desire to make them dance.

Steve </div></div>

Great post, Steve. Larry admits that he's not here for the hunting; he's here to dance, and you called him on it.
I'm proud of you.
If we can get rid of the riff-raff, this can be a great forum again.
Being Southern Baptist I have no desire to see them dance either.

hondo
07-05-2010, 06:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

G.</span> </div></div>

It's the "Old Boy's Club Gayle". They will use any and all tactics neccessary to advance their Right Wing agenda. The lies, hype, and fear mongering will only get worse the closer you get to the next election. I predict it will be the ugliest, most dirty underhanded sickening specticle of next years news stories. They are even prepared to sabatage their own country in an effort to bring down Obama. Sad, not quite the standard the rest of the world was hopeing to see. St. </div></div>

DING! We have a winner! Tell em, Stretch.

hondo
07-05-2010, 06:23 PM
Calm down, Steve. I know you wouldn't lie.

hondo
07-05-2010, 06:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What I find most amazing is that she thinks I actually care enough about either of them to even be bothered with trying to get them banned!

Talk about an ego!!!!

Steve </div></div>

http://www.last.fm/music/George+Jones/_/She+Thinks+I+Still+Care

hondo
07-05-2010, 06:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style="color: #FF0000">YOU COMPLAINED TO THE MODERATOR AND HAD WOLF BANNED. YOU DID THE SAME THING TO ME. !</span> </div></div>

Neither you nor woofie are worth the effort on my part to try and get you banned.

Steve </div></div>

Are you having fun? This is for you, Stevie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpP7tWXjcnc

Come to think of it; this is more in your age group:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndmjYivZxJ0&feature=related

hondo
07-05-2010, 06:49 PM
mustwatchlimbergermustwatchlimbergermustwatchlimbe rgermustwatchlimbergermustwatchlimberger

mustwatchlimbergermustwatchlimbergermustwatchlimbe rgermustwatchlimbergermustwatchlimberger

pooltchr
07-05-2010, 07:40 PM
Save your energy, Hondo...I don't even open your links.
Sorry, but much like a couple of others...it just ain't worth my time.

Steve

Qtec
07-06-2010, 12:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Under Bush, right and left agreed that the nation was being spent into oblivion ... </div></div>

What did the right do to stop it?

Q

LWW
07-06-2010, 04:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Under Bush, right and left agreed that the nation was being spent into oblivion ... </div></div>

What did the right do to stop it?

Q </div></div>

They objected to it, many stayed home in 206 ... which allowed the current regime to gain power ... they took to the airwaves, wrote numerous editorials and letters to the editor, and even went as far as many of them buying into dearest leader's lies of changing things, as well as building the tea party movement.

Now ... what has the left done since 2006?

The answer is nothing because the left lacks the integrity, when taken as a whole, to even question the party masters.

LWW

eg8r
07-06-2010, 08:58 AM
Sorry qtip, I just comment on what you post.

eg8r

eg8r
07-06-2010, 09:00 AM
Exactly!!! qtip is so busy trying to cover up his stupidity he does not even recognize he is stuffing his head even further up his rear.

eg8r

eg8r
07-06-2010, 09:04 AM
gaylio, when are you ever going to get that blog up and running?

eg8r

hondo
07-06-2010, 12:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Save your energy, Hondo...I don't even open your links.

Steve </div></div>

NO, STEVE, NO! PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME! AAARGH!

pooltchr
07-06-2010, 01:07 PM
Post something relevent and I might pay attention. Post the same old crap and I don't even bother.

Sorry but if you want to play with the big kids, you gotta stop acting like a little child.

The choice is yours.

Steve

hondo
07-06-2010, 01:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Save your energy, Hondo...I don't even open your links.

Steve </div></div>

NO, PLEASE NO, STEVE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!

hondo
07-06-2010, 01:20 PM
If I'm on ignore , how did you know what I posted?
You're a liar, Steve.

hondo
07-06-2010, 01:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Post something relevent and I might pay attention. Post the same old crap and I don't even bother.

Sorry but if you want to play with the big kids, you gotta stop acting like a little child.

The choice is yours.

Steve </div></div>

So you and Larry are the big kids, huh? What a joke!
I tell you, Steve, you're a funny man.

pooltchr
07-06-2010, 01:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I'm on ignore , how did you know what I posted?
You're a liar, Steve. </div></div>

Show me where I ever said I had you on ignore, or STFU!

Steve

LWW
07-06-2010, 03:06 PM
You are being trolled my friend ... becoming angry is what the troll feeds upon. Don't play into the trolls game.

Continue ignoring their vapid nature and pound home the truth ... truth is like Kryptonite to a leftist.

If you notice, H goes from Enemy Of The Day to Enemy Of The Day ... but he must have an EOTD to be complete.

LWW

hondo
07-06-2010, 05:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I'm on ignore , how did you know what I posted?

Steve </div></div>

So, you warn me that I'll be tossed for saying sh*t
but you have no fear telling me to stfu?
Interesting.

hondo
07-06-2010, 05:25 PM
Excellent post. Rep for you, sir.

hondo
07-06-2010, 05:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I'm on ignore , how did you know what I posted?

Steve </div></div>

"Save your energy, Hondo...I don't even open your links.
Sorry, but much like a couple of others...it just ain't worth my time."

Steve

It appears you do open my links and I am worth the time. LOL!

pooltchr
07-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Hondo,
Opening a post, and opening a link within a post are two different things.

Steve

hondo
07-07-2010, 05:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo,

Steve </div></div>

Gee, thanks, Steve.
Just so you still care is good enough for me.

Yours truly, Hondo ( Trying to act more like an adult like the big dogs on here) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Stretch
07-07-2010, 05:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo,

Steve </div></div>

Gee, thanks, Steve.
Just so you still care is good enough for me.

Yours truly, Hondo ( Trying to act more like an adult like the big dogs on here) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

LOL, you've got a lot of latitude there!! St.

Gayle in MD
07-07-2010, 09:08 AM

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Good!!! Then stop stalking every one of my posts, GOT IT??????????????? </span>

pooltchr
07-07-2010, 09:29 AM
When you stop posting BS about me, maybe I won't have any need to correct you.

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 06:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you stop posting BS about me, maybe I won't have any need to correct you.

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">
BULL! Lying AGAIN! You stalk ever post, every single one of them! Regardless of the topic.

Go on, Steve, show everybody how honest you arae, and who the liar is. Who stalks whom around here. do I not ignore most of your dribble, while you continue to stalk and insutlt non stop? Sho0w the forum how honest and reasonable you are when you answer that question. How well you take responsiblity for what you do. Let's see what your answer is.

G.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 07:18 AM
Taking personal responsibility is not a problem for me. You, on the other hand, have some serious issues in that area.

Steve

hondo
07-08-2010, 07:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Taking personal responsibility is not a problem for me. You, on the other hand, have some serious issues in that area.

Steve </div></div>

OH, PLEASE! That was just precious.

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 09:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Taking personal responsibility is not a problem for me. You, on the other hand, have some serious issues in that area.

Steve </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Who stalks whom around here. do I not ignore most of your dribble, while you continue to stalk and insutlt me non stop? Show the forum how honest and reasonable you are when you answer that question. How well YOU take responsiblity for what YOU do. Let's see what your answer is.

G.</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Gross hypocracy! </span> </span>

yaz
07-08-2010, 09:48 AM
Missy Gayle, I have been lurking here for some time now,but have never posted because I did not want to share the dias with that wolfdancer guy. He was banned for repeating all those nasty things back to the board's most respected, most intellectual member, and clearly the spokesman for the party of Lincoln. Now it seems that you are also in danger of being banned here, for replying in kind, and attempting to besmirch the rep of this fine "southern gentleman"

hondo
07-08-2010, 09:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yaz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Missy Gayle, I have been lurking here for some time now,but have never posted because I did not want to share the dias with that wolfdancer guy. He was banned for repeating all those nasty things back to the board's most respected, most intellectual member, and clearly the spokesman for the party of Lincoln. Now it seems that you are also in danger of being banned here, for replying in kind, and attempting to besmirch the rep of this fine "southern gentleman" </div></div>

LMFAO! Either johnny D. or LWW.
How many usernames do you guys have?
"Dais" is a word that LWW wouldn't know how to spell, but I doubt that johnny would even know the word so my guess is that this is LWW. "fine Southern gentleman" Oh, you kill me, Larry.

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 10:12 AM
That's funny, Hondo. I was wondering if woofie had already created a new identity!

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 10:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's funny, Hondo. I was wondering if woofie had already created a new identity!

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">that is a nasty accusation which you have no right to make.

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT <span style='font-size: 20pt'>NOTIFY THE MODERATOR </span>BECAUSE I WAS QUOTING YOUR SENTENCE, 'WHEN A WOMAN...."

YES OR NO.</span>

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 11:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's funny, Hondo. I was wondering if woofie had already created a new identity!

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">that is a nasty accusation which you have no right to make.

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT <span style='font-size: 20pt'>NOTIFY THE MODERATOR </span>BECAUSE I WAS QUOTING YOUR SENTENCE, 'WHEN A WOMAN...."

YES OR NO.</span> </div></div>

You are making accusations about me in every thread running, and you have the nerve to say that?????????

Bye bye

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 11:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's funny, Hondo. I was wondering if woofie had already created a new identity!

Steve </div></div>

YES OR NO.</span> </div></div>

You are making accusations about me in every thread running, and you have the nerve to say that?????????

Bye bye

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Don't change the subject, just answer the question, Steve, did you or did you not notify the moderator when I quoted your sentence, "When a woman...." Yes or no? Did you or did you not? </span>

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 11:09 AM
I have answered your question. You don't like the answer. It doesn't matter, because you will believe whatever you want to believe anyway.

Since you always ignore anything I say, why, all of a sudden are you so interested in what I have to say?

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 11:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have answered your question. You don't like the answer. It doesn't matter, because you will believe whatever you want to believe anyway.

Since you always ignore anything I say, why, all of a sudden are you so interested in what I have to say?

Steve </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">nO YOU HAVE NOT!

Don't change the subject, just answer the question, Steve, did you or did you not <span style='font-size: 14pt'>notify the moderator </span>when I quoted your sentence, "When a woman...." Yes or no? Did you or did you not?
</span>

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Keep this up and I won't have to. Somebody else is going to get fed up with all your crap and suggest that the mods read your last couple of dozen posts, and you will be blaming me again!

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 11:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Keep this up and I won't have to. Somebody else is going to get fed up with all your crap and suggest that the mods read your last couple of dozen posts, and you will be blaming me again!

Steve </div></div>

Mutual total ignore? That is my offer, for the sake of other's here, as I have asked you dozens of times, we engage in a mutual total ignore, and do not post to one another.

Deal?

G.

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 11:33 AM
I retain the right to comment on any public post on this forum, by any poster, as long as I am a member.

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 12:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I retain the right to comment on any public post on this forum, by any poster, as long as I am a member.

Steve </div></div>

I see it another way. You are determined to continue with the personal attacks and insults as you cyberstalk every single one of my posts, just as you did with Wolf.

Hence, drop the BS story that you are above the posting styles of others. You, Ed, LWW, most consistantly post with condescending remarks, insults, slander, and lies.

You have a history here, of stalking my posts, purely to insult me, yet you run to the moderator, when finally, one of your targets, gets fed up enough to throw some it it straight back in your face.

Ibn my case, I have a history of ignoring your attacks, and not responding to any of it. IOW, rising above your nasty behavior.

If you cared about improving things around here, as you claim, you wouldn't refuse my offer.

You make it clear, that insulting people, attacking others who have a different view of the world from yours, is your most cherished experience here.

A sad commentary for a grown man.

You have made it clear what you most enjoy, and intend.

I am glad it is documented in this interchange.

G.

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 12:19 PM
That is just so cute!

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 12:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is just so cute!

Steve </div></div>

Copying LWW again, I see. No originality, and no common sense, seems to go hand and hand.

Drop the BS story that you are above the posting styles of others. You, Ed, LWW, most consistantly post with condescending remarks, insults, slander, and lies.

You have a history here, of stalking my posts, purely to insult me, yet you run to the moderator, when finally, one of your targets, gets fed up enough to throw some it it straight back in your face.

In my case, I have a history of ignoring your attacks, and not responding to any of it. IOW, rising above your nasty behavior.

If you cared about improving things around here, as you claim, you wouldn't refuse my offer.

You make it clear, that insulting people, attacking others who have a different view of the world from yours, is your most cherished experience here.

A sad commentary for a grown man.

You have made it clear what you most enjoy, and intend.

I am glad it is documented in this interchange.

G.

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 12:40 PM
You are the one who admits that you monitor what I am doing when I am online, whether I am in a forum, or sending or reading PMs. That is the picture of cyber stalking, which, by the way, is illegal.

Last time I checked, posting on a public forum, isn't stalking.

You are obviously obsessed with me, so why don't I save you the trouble.

I us PMs to communicate with some of my students, as well as some of the instructors I work with.

You can rest assured that you are not that high on my priority list. Your ego is getting in the way of logic.

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 12:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are the one who admits that you monitor what I am doing when I am online, whether I am in a forum, or sending or reading PMs. That is the picture of cyber stalking, which, by the way, is illegal.

I us PMs to communicate with some of my students, as well as some of the instructors I work with.

You can rest assured that you are not that high on my priority list. Your ego is getting in the way of logic.

Steve </div></div>LMAO, yet you cannot bear the thought of restraining yourself from stalking every single one of my posts.

Drop the bull Steve, the whole forum knows that I go months upon months, ignoring and not responding to your continuous childish, and nasty attacks and personal insults.

You think you have all of us fooled, but you are so transparent, you only give yourself away further.I often check to see if Hondo is back on the forum during the daytiime hours, and also to see if your ban of Wolf, has expired yet. You are VERY easy for me to ignore, as I have shown on here for years, so don't flatter yourself....

G.

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 01:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are the one who admits that you monitor what I am doing when I am online, whether I am in a forum, or sending or reading PMs. That is the picture of cyber stalking, which, by the way, is illegal.

Steve </div></div>LMAO, yet you cannot bear the thought of restraining yourself from stalking every single one of my posts.

Drop the bull Steve, the whole forum knows that I go months upon months, ignoring and not responding to your continuous childish, and nasty attacks and personal insults.

You think you have all of us fooled, but you are so transparent, you only give yourself away further.I often check to see if Hondo is back on the forum during the daytiime hours, and also to see if your ban of Wolf, has expired yet. You are VERY easy for me to ignore, as I have shown on here for years, so don't flatter yourself....

G.

</div></div>

And yet, you not only check if I am online, but what I am doing while I'm here.

You are one sick lady!

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 01:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are the one who admits that you monitor what I am doing when I am online, whether I am in a forum, or sending or reading PMs. That is the picture of cyber stalking, which, by the way, is illegal.

G.

</div></div>

And yet, you not only check if I am online, but what I am doing while I'm here.

You are one sick lady!

Steve </div></div>

You are one sicko person, Steve, I was NOT checking on YOU, I was checking overall, to see who was online.

In fact, nothing you have written here today is the truth, and YOU know it.

I know how you operate, and I've had enough of you, because you REPULSE ME.

That is how evil, nasty, hypocritical, LYING, wannabe Bubbas, like you, leave me, repulsed.

You are back on ignore, as is Ed. Insult away. The people on this forum who count, to me, all know what you do, you, as well as Lww, and Ed.

g.

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 02:04 PM
You can see who is online, simply by glancing up in the upper right corner of this page. You have to make an extra effort to find out what an individual is actually doing online.

Another lie???????

Steve

hondo
07-08-2010, 03:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's funny, Hondo. I was wondering if woofie had already created a new identity!

Steve </div></div>

Another brilliant post, Steve.
I'm sure Wolfie would attack Gayle for criticising the klan.
You're about a large fry short of a Happy Meal, aren't you? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

hondo
07-08-2010, 03:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I retain the right to comment on any public post on this forum, by any poster, as long as I am a member.

Steve </div></div>

Stop shadow posting Gayle!!
She has asked you over and over again to stop.
You are one sadistic individual.
I hope your pool customers don't read your posts.
For God's sake don't tell them about this forum!!
You wouldn't have any business.

hondo
07-08-2010, 03:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is just so cute!

Steve </div></div>

Didn't you mean "precious", LWW?

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 03:20 PM
Wah wah wah.

Go cry on someone else's shoulder.

Steve

hondo
07-08-2010, 03:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wah wah wah.

Steve </div></div>

Good one. That was just precious.
Still imitating your master, I see.

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 05:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wah wah wah.

Steve </div></div>

Good one. That was just precious.
Still imitating your master, I see. </div></div>

Well, since that is one of Larry's phrases, I think you may be the one doing the imitating.

Steve

hondo
07-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Sarcasm just sorta flies over your head, doesn't it?

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 06:37 PM
I think you are the one with flys buzzing around your head.

They are attracted to s........oh, never mind!

Steve

LWW
07-09-2010, 04:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yaz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Missy Gayle, I have been lurking here for some time now,but have never posted because I did not want to share the dias with that wolfdancer guy. He was banned for repeating all those nasty things back to the board's most respected, most intellectual member, and clearly the spokesman for the party of Lincoln. Now it seems that you are also in danger of being banned here, for replying in kind, and attempting to besmirch the rep of this fine "southern gentleman" </div></div>

Welcome back <s>MC44</s> <s>WOLFDANCER</s> <s>JACK</s> stranger.

LWW

Qtec
07-09-2010, 05:43 AM
Bush............the first virgin President.

Q................NOTHING was his fault..or the GOP's.....eh LLW?

hondo
07-09-2010, 06:58 AM
LOL! Coming from you, that was just precious.
Now crawl back under that bridge, troll.

hondo
07-09-2010, 07:05 AM
If I were you, I'd be ashamed of ever accusing anybody
of alternate usernames.
You couldn't even vary your style with your 2 fake identities and then you swear to God to me that you weren't them.

That was the exact point when I lost all respect for you.
I take our Lord very seriously.
Your agenda is more important to you than your faith.
One day you will be called to account.
To me that is much worse than Clinton lying to his wife.

LWW
07-09-2010, 07:11 AM
Steve,

It seems that H and G have joined their new old friend Y in the El Dubb Dubb fan club.

Being bereft of the ability to think deep enough to combat my rapier like wit ... they seem satisfied by being impersonators.

I wish I could say that I was surprised ... but when their political "THOUGHT" involves nothing which isn't cleared by the regime and presented spoon ready, it isn't surprising at all.

Perhaps they will come up with their own zingers and call me a "POOPY HEAD" or something quasi original.

In the words of dearest leader ... they seem "all wee-weed up" over having to face personal responsibility for their actions.

LWW

hondo
07-09-2010, 07:15 AM
I love you, dude.

pooltchr
07-09-2010, 07:49 AM
They will come up with a different tactic when this one becomes old for them, or when they understand that it isn't effective.

8. "Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose."

Steve

LWW
07-09-2010, 08:24 AM
I hear you ... but all of Alinsky's tactics boil down to hate, lie, and attack.

LWW

hondo
07-09-2010, 08:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I were you, I'd be ashamed of ever accusing anybody
of alternate usernames.
You couldn't even vary your style with your 2 fake identities and then you swear to God to me that you weren't them.

That was the exact point when I lost all respect for you.
I take our Lord very seriously.
Your agenda is more important to you than your faith.
One day you will be called to account.
To me that is much worse than Clinton lying to his wife. </div></div>

Silence is golden.

yaz
07-09-2010, 10:00 PM
why thank you Montgomery Burns, for the kind welcome, but as you can see by checking, where I am posting from, I can't be that
"hail fellow, well met", Wolfdancer. I understand he has been banned in Boston, condemned in Cleveland, and banished from Baltimore....for siding with Gayle, Hondo, and other assorted miscreants here.When will these people ever learn that Democrats, and liberals are not welcome on these sites?
And by posting, they are diverting attention away from the important postings that both you and Steve put up here for everybody's edification.

Stretch
07-09-2010, 10:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yaz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why thank you Montgomery Burns, for the kind welcome, but as you can see by checking, where I am posting from, I can't be that
"hail fellow, well met", Wolfdancer. I understand he has been banned in Boston, condemned in Cleveland, and banished from Baltimore....for siding with Gayle, Hondo, and other assorted miscreants here.When will these people ever learn that Democrats, and liberals are not welcome on these sites?
And by posting, they are diverting attention away from the important postings that both you and Steve put up here for everybody's edification. </div></div>

LOL, Thankyou, the obvious is so seldom concidered. St.

hondo
07-10-2010, 05:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yaz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
"hail fellow, well met", Wolfdancer. I understand he has been banned in Boston, condemned in Cleveland, and banished from Baltimore....for siding with Gayle, Hondo, and other assorted miscreants here.</div></div>

LOL! Don't forget booted out of Biloxie, expelled in Erie,
chased from Charleston and ran out of Reading, Pa.

hondo
07-10-2010, 05:22 AM
Montgomery Burns? That other alias he had for a while?
Why certainly not! LWW swears to God that 2 other posters came on here while he was gone and thought just like him and used his same phrasings. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

yaz
07-10-2010, 01:34 PM
He is now taboo in Philly and St. Lou, and Chicago doesn't dig him anymore.

pooltchr
07-10-2010, 01:42 PM
But does it play in Peoria?

Steve

yaz
07-10-2010, 07:31 PM
I really don't think that you do..
(hope that won't get me banned)

pooltchr
07-10-2010, 08:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yaz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really don't think that you do..
(hope that won't get me banned) </div></div>

Why would it?

Steve

yaz
07-10-2010, 09:01 PM
for disagreeing with another poster.....it seems to be a capitol offense here.

pooltchr
07-11-2010, 07:02 AM
Not at all. We often disagree. It's how you do it. People who get banned seem to have gone over the top with insults, personal attacks, or threats.

Agreement is not required.

Steve