PDA

View Full Version : Censorship on the gulf oil spill

pooltchr
07-03-2010, 07:31 PM
Well, it seems the media was getting too much footage of the devistation on the coast, and letting everyone know that the administration's response has been a dismal failure.

So now, anyone who gets closer than 65 feet from the clean-up operation will face a $40K fine and be charged with a felony!

I guess they are getting tired of seeing the results of their incompetence on the news every day. So rather than fix the problem, they just force the media out.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/bp-plc-...-class-d-felony (http://www.zerohedge.com/article/bp-plc-and-administration-replace-first-amendment-40000-fine-and-class-d-felony)

So much for transparency!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

LWW
07-03-2010, 07:54 PM
And the left will agree that this is the proper thing to do.

LWW

hondo
07-03-2010, 08:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the left will agree that this is the proper thing to do.

LWW </div></div>

There is absolutely no excuse for the administration not having this problem fixed.
If they had just listened to the Republicans this would have been fixed already. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

pooltchr
07-03-2010, 08:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
There is absolutely no excuse for the administration not having this problem fixed.
If they had just listened to the Republicans this would have been fixed already. </div></div>

Absolutely correct! Now, did I take something out of context here, or was this your complete post?

Steve

hondo
07-03-2010, 08:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
If they had just listened to the Republicans this would have been fixed already. </div></div>

Absolutely correct! Now, did I take something out of context here, or was this your complete post?

Steve </div></div>

Right brain, left brain.

Qtec
07-04-2010, 02:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the left will agree that this is the proper thing to do.

LWW </div></div>

No they don't. That's a ridiculous statement.

Q

pooltchr
07-04-2010, 07:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the left will agree that this is the proper thing to do.

LWW </div></div>

Q </div></div>

I agree. The left would rarely agree to do the proper thing.

Steve

hondo
07-04-2010, 07:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the left will agree that this is the proper thing to do.

LWW </div></div>

Q </div></div>

I agree. The left would rarely agree to do the proper thing.

Steve </div></div>

See? You did the very thing again you're whining about me doing.
If you think I'm dis-honest, you're the king of dis-honesty.
Man up and see the truth.

LWW
07-04-2010, 08:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the left will agree that this is the proper thing to do.

LWW </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Yet you confirm it's veracity by your refusal to denounce the regime's actions.

Babble on.

I predict before it's over it will be Bush's fault.

LWW

pooltchr
07-04-2010, 09:05 AM
Whatever pops your cork, Hondo.

Steve

hondo
07-04-2010, 09:20 AM
O.S. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Stretch
07-04-2010, 02:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">O.S. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

Speeking about playing politics with the oil disaster....

http://vodpod.com/watch/3906076-msnbcs-r...hehelloffmylawn (http://vodpod.com/watch/3906076-msnbcs-rachel-maddow-gop-governors-like-jindal-playing-politics-with-oil-disaster-manpower?u=gethehelloffmylawn&c=gethehelloffmylawn)

hondo
07-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Good link, Stretch, but O.S. didn't stand for oil spill. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Qtec
07-04-2010, 08:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And <span style='font-size: 17pt'>the left will agree </span>that this is the proper thing to do.

LWW </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>No they don't</span>. That's a ridiculous statement.

Q </div></div>

Yet you confirm it's veracity by your refusal to denounce the regime's actions.

Babble on.

I predict before it's over it will be Bush's fault.

LWW </div></div> Is English your second language? Are you dyslexic? Are you just a moron?

Lets try baby steps.

You, <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the left will agree that this is the proper thing to do</div></div>

Me, <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No they don't </div></div>
You, <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet you confirm it's veracity <span style='font-size: 20pt'>by your <u>refusal to denounce the regime's actions.</u></span> </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>I just said the Left DO NOT CONDONE THESE ACTIONS</span>.

Got it?

Q