PDA

View Full Version : Things the party doesn't want you to know III.

LWW
07-08-2010, 02:13 AM
The regime recently dropped a default judgement to protect >>>THIS GUY<<< (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIrKtoHYPsE) from being punished for >>>THIS CRIME<<< (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU)

LWW

LWW
07-09-2010, 11:54 PM
And hear I'd been led to believe the far left despised racism?

I guess it becomes tolerable when it advances the agenda.

LWW

Stretch
07-10-2010, 12:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And hear I'd been led to believe the far left despised racism?

I guess it becomes tolerable when it advances the agenda.

LWW </div></div>

I agree, that was totaly outrageous!! If someone did that in Canada they would be charged and thrown in jail. St.

LWW
07-10-2010, 03:31 AM
That's encouraging.

In Obama's America they are protected from the law.

LWW

llotter
07-10-2010, 05:53 AM
It is frightening that there is such a long list of outrages perpetrated by The Moron and his minions that any one outrage seems minor. I think the public has become numbed and disengaged by a government that has gone in it own direction and that is no longer under their control. There is no individual or institution that has the power to restrain the federal government once it decides, as it has, to work beyond the Rule of Law.

LWW
07-10-2010, 07:10 AM
It would be nice to see G/W/<s>H</s><s>MC44</s>Y also denounce the regime's support of racist hate speech.

Perhaps stretch can be a guiding light for them.

LWW

Stretch
07-10-2010, 08:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would be nice to see G/W/<s>H</s><s>MC44</s>Y also denounce the regime's support of racist hate speech.

Perhaps stretch can be a guiding light for them.

LWW </div></div>

I thought that was organized by the Black Panthers. Are they named as Campaign contributers? I fail to see the connection. It still is no excuse for putting up with what happened at the polling booths. That kind of abuse over your most cherished of institutions "the vote". is inexcusable and should be wiped out and quickly! a HUGE example should have been made of this man. 3 cheers to the Nam Vet who stood up to these low lifes and made the call that brought police to the scene. St.

LWW
07-10-2010, 08:54 AM
http://photos.smugmug.com/photos/549272846_4h7wz-O.jpg

LWW

Qtec
07-10-2010, 04:09 PM
What crime? I must have missed it.

Guess what? The guy was an official poll watcher and LIVED in the building!

what attack ? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4dcvIYk9A&feature=related)

Q

LWW
07-10-2010, 04:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What crime? I must have missed it.

Q </div></div>

It's posted in the other thread ... it's been posted here before.

To say what you just said I can only assume that you must be either:

- Someone who supports the idea of thugs with weapons intimidating voters as long as it advances the agenda.

- Someone who is so partisan that they refuse to view any news that isn't pre-filtered for you by the party.

- Someone who is naive to the point of being played for a fool by the regime.

- Someone who is seeking truth and is finally realizing the regime has played them like Perlman plays a Strad.

LWW

Qtec
07-10-2010, 04:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's posted in the other thread ... it's been posted here before. </div></div>

LOL. There was no attack. The video report is totally misleading.
At the 1.50 mark, the reporter says, "the other black man is not allowed to have a night stick in his hand". <u>The guy didn't have a stick.</u>

In the first video you posted, yes, he should have been arrested. That was IMO incitement to violence.

In the 2nd video, all I saw was an idiot with a stick and it was the white guy that was asking for trouble.

The woman behind them didn't seem too bothered.

We all know that this is an insane attempt to link Obama to The New Black Panthers. Its O'Keefe the Fraud part 2.

Q

LWW
07-11-2010, 05:15 AM
Well ... you answered the question then didn't you.

It's amazing what the far left will excuse so long as it advances the agenda.

LWW