PDA

View Full Version : BK Musical Shower...

eg8r
07-08-2010, 01:57 PM
This seems pretty cool but I wonder if it will make it here.

Musical Showers (http://www.engadget.com/2010/07/08/burger-king-uses-musical-shower-as-latest-trick-to-entice-japa/) <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A new Burger King eatery opening up in Japan isn't usually something we concern ourselves too much with, but this one comes with an interesting new twist. Those umbrella-aping translucent cones hanging over the tables are known as "musical showers," and their function is to deliver music in an isolated fashion to you and your significant -- but not too significant, it's still BK, after all -- other. All you'll need to do is plug your portable media player into the provided receptacle and the tunes you know and love will literally shower down upon you. To be honest, if the audio chanelling is sufficiently precise not to disturb nearby punters, we're loving this idea. Now just give it a name that won't make teenagers giggle and bring it westwards. </div></div>
I can see Steve eating his Whopper listening to the Rippingtons already. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r &lt;~~~I might have some Maynard, 80s rock, or kids music going (all depends on who is with me /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif )

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Since actually finding rips music much of anywhere other than on a cd or jazz station is nearly impossible, I would probably be listening to Santana!

Steve

eg8r
07-08-2010, 02:14 PM
Now that is good music. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif The purpose of the music shower is that you can listen to your own music. I think the picture shows an iPod being plugged in.

eg8r