PDA

View Full Version : We just hit rock bottom.

Stretch
07-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Congrats everyone. Or should i just address the 4 or 5 posters left. I don't see LWW here anymore. My guess is that he's gone back to AZB now that his agenda to destroy our group and to drag everyone down to his level of insults and fighting is now complete. I'm sure that he and his deciples are particularly proud of themselves today. St.

Gayle in MD
07-08-2010, 04:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats everyone. Or should i just address the 4 or 5 posters left. I don't see LWW here anymore. My guess is that he's gone back to AZB now

<span style="color: #FF0000">If only!

If he's really gone, then we are not hitting rock bottom, we're rising into heaven!</span>

that his agenda to destroy our group and to drag everyone down to his level of insults and fighting is now complete. I'm sure that he and his deciples are particularly proud of themselves today. St. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">If only his deciples would leave with him. I doubt he is gone. No such luck on here. He is like those knats that show up and ruin picnics, swarming all over everyone...

Once, one of them ( LWW's copycat) left and went to AZB, supposedly, but was right back on here stalking my posts, non stop, in no time! Imagine, denying that you notified the moderator, and had someone banned, and then in the same breath, threatening to ban them.

G.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
07-08-2010, 06:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats everyone. Or should i just address the 4 or 5 posters left. I don't see LWW here anymore. My guess is that he's gone back to AZB now

If he's really gone, then we are not hitting rock bottom, we're rising into heaven!</span>

that his agenda to destroy our group and to drag everyone down to his level of insults and fighting is now complete. I'm sure that he and his deciples are particularly proud of themselves today. St. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">If only his deciples would leave with him. I doubt he is gone. No such luck on here. He is like those knats that show up and ruin picnics, swarming all over everyone...

Once, one of them ( LWW's copycat) left and went to AZB, supposedly, but was right back on here stalking my posts, non stop, in no time! Imagine, denying that you notified the moderator, and had someone banned, and then in the same breath, threatening to ban them.

G.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

What is a knat???????????????

You didn't mean gnat, did you?

Steve

LWW
07-08-2010, 06:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats everyone. Or should i just address the 4 or 5 posters left. I don't see LWW here anymore. My guess is that he's gone back to AZB now that his agenda to destroy our group and to drag everyone down to his level of insults and fighting is now complete. I'm sure that he and his deciples are particularly proud of themselves today. St. </div></div>

Actually ... I'm ROTFLMFAO at the far left here.

I have stayed out of this to prove a point that I PM'ed to another member ... the far left here are crying for attention. You cannot stand not having an enemy to focus your hate towards ... you cannot exist without an enemy of the day. If it's not me it's Steve ... or Eg ... or SOMEONE.

It can never be y'all who are responsible for the misery you put yourselves through by engaging in such petty and nattering hate fits.

In the past it was me who the far left accused of banning everyone ... and then it was Wilson operating on two boards that did it ... now it's Steve?

The fact is that woofie was banned, hondo was banned, and gayle was banned all for the same reason ... you are all three haters with an agenda who constantly cause trouble for the sole purpose of finding someone else to blame your self induced misery on.

LWW

Stretch
07-08-2010, 07:24 PM
Yes you prooved your point, which is, that with people like you there is no peace. Your inflamatory remarks and hatred for the left shines right through. Yes we get it, you are ALWAYS right, we are ALWAYS wrong, and all the troubles with the world are the lefts fault....That and a dollar fifty will get you a cup of coffee. St.

LWW
07-09-2010, 04:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes you prooved your point, which is, that with people like you there is no peace. Your inflamatory remarks and hatred for the left shines right through. Yes we get it, you are ALWAYS right, we are ALWAYS wrong, and all the troubles with the world are the lefts fault....That and a dollar fifty will get you a cup of coffee. St. </div></div>

Please get a dictionary to help you with the big words and then read my post again ... I stayed out of this nonsense just to show that the leftists here simply couldn't function without someone to attack.

It instantly became Steve ... and Eg.

Now, that I post again, you all begin refocusing your hate towards me.

Bottom line ... without hate, you all come across as incomplete.

LWW

Qtec
07-09-2010, 05:40 AM
Stretch, you should have saved this post for April 1.

Q

LWW
07-09-2010, 05:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, you should have saved this post for April 1.

Q </div></div>

It was a joke wasn't it.

LWW

Stretch
07-09-2010, 06:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes you prooved your point, which is, that with people like you there is no peace. Your inflamatory remarks and hatred for the left shines right through. Yes we get it, you are ALWAYS right, we are ALWAYS wrong, and all the troubles with the world are the lefts fault....That and a dollar fifty will get you a cup of coffee. St. </div></div>

Please get a dictionary to help you with the big words and then read my post again ... I stayed out of this nonsense just to show that the leftists here simply couldn't function without someone to attack.

LWW </div></div>

Don't flatter yourself, your not worth it. St.

LWW
07-09-2010, 07:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes you prooved your point, which is, that with people like you there is no peace. Your inflamatory remarks and hatred for the left shines right through. Yes we get it, you are ALWAYS right, we are ALWAYS wrong, and all the troubles with the world are the lefts fault....That and a dollar fifty will get you a cup of coffee. St. </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

</div></div>

You/G/H/W/Y continue your bile spewing rants of hatred unabated ... so, to your cabal I simply must be worth it.

Although why is a little mystifying even to me.

Carrying such hatred leads to serious physical and mental health issues I've heard.

LWW

Stretch
07-09-2010, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes you prooved your point, which is, that with people like you there is no peace. Your inflamatory remarks and hatred for the left shines right through. Yes we get it, you are ALWAYS right, we are ALWAYS wrong, and all the troubles with the world are the lefts fault....That and a dollar fifty will get you a cup of coffee. St. </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

</div></div>

You/G/H/W/Y continue your bile spewing rants of hatred unabated ... so, to your cabal I simply must be worth it.

Although why is a little mystifying even to me.

Carrying such hatred leads to serious physical and mental health issues I've heard.

LWW </div></div>

Your projecting, and not very well i'm affraid. St.

hondo
07-09-2010, 07:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats everyone. Or should i just address the 4 or 5 posters left. I don't see LWW here anymore. My guess is that he's gone back to AZB now

G.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

What is a knat???????????????

You didn't mean gnat, did you?

Steve </div></div>
Gnock,gnock.
Who's there?
Trolls.
Trolls who?
Larry and his faithful sidekick.

LWW
07-09-2010, 07:12 AM
No ... but you are parroting. Again. It would help if you took my advice and used a dictionary to help you with the big words when you read posts.

LWW

Stretch
07-09-2010, 07:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No ... but you are parroting. Again. It would help if you took my advice and used a dictionary to help you with the big words when you read posts.

LWW </div></div>

Your advice would be the worst possible solution to anything. As far as your obsession with my bad spelling goes LMFAO! Since you are the only one anal enough to let it bother you then GOOD!! St.

LWW
07-09-2010, 07:59 AM
My issue isn't with your spelling ... it's with your lack of comprehension of the multi syllable words that you read.

LWW

Gayle in MD
07-09-2010, 08:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes you prooved your point, which is, that with people like you there is no peace. Your inflamatory remarks and hatred for the left shines right through. Yes we get it, you are ALWAYS right, we are ALWAYS wrong, and all the troubles with the world are the lefts fault....That and a dollar fifty will get you a cup of coffee. St. </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">LMAO! Got that, Stretch, everything that happens here, is all about LWW.

We knew he was a narcissist, so now he confirms it for us.

Check any thread I join, or launch, you will notice each of them right behind everything I write, making the thread all about me, LMAO!

I could count thousands of times all three of these Peanut Gallary juvenlies, jump on here when I'm already posting, and within their first seven minutes, I see their names right behind everything I have posted, posting to me.

Yet, their take is that I'm stalking them.

None of them care about reality, their goal is to twist it into something they THINK will make them big guys, but we already know how SMALL they are, we've read a few, and that's all it takes. If others didn't quote their BS, I'd never even see it.

I hope they're staisfied for banning Wolf. If they didn't have a guy with their shirt on doing the banning, the'd have been run off from here long ago.

G. </span>

LWW
07-09-2010, 09:40 AM
Perhaps if you and S do a group buy on dictionaries you could save a bit?

LWW

Stretch
07-09-2010, 09:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps if you and S do a group buy on dictionaries you could save a bit?

LWW </div></div>

Carry on with your pathetic spell police activities. Apparently it's all you've got. Far be it for me to stand in the way of a man ( and thats generous ) and his calling. St.

DickLeonard
07-09-2010, 12:43 PM
Gayle and company I just dropped by to see how it was going. I see LWW has amassed nearly 7400 hundred posts of course most are ten words or less. Probably none make any sense.

I told LWW in the begining that I don't pay any attention to limited POsters sent over from AZB to harass Gayle. Now I feel sorry for Creating a MONSTER please acccept my apology. Dick

LWW
07-09-2010, 04:37 PM
Do you even know how much 7,400 hundred is?

Here's a hint ... 7,400 hundred in dollars, that's 740,000 for Obama voters, is the amount debt the regime loads onto your children and grandchildren every 13.X seconds.

Makes you quite proud I'm sure ... and I'm sure they'll understand when they end up living in a third world country because of your stewardship over what was the greatest nation on Earth when you inherited it.

LWW

Stretch
07-09-2010, 11:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle and company I just dropped by to see how it was going. I see LWW has amassed nearly 7400 hundred posts of course most are ten words or less. Probably none make any sense.

I told LWW in the begining that I don't pay any attention to limited POsters sent over from AZB to harass Gayle. Now I feel sorry for Creating a MONSTER please acccept my apology. Dick </div></div>

Dick! Great to see you my friend. As you can see by LWW response his first and last posts are the same. The 7,ooo plus in between are just slight variations on the same theme. It's like haveing a pet Gremlin. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

Gayle in MD
07-10-2010, 04:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle and company I just dropped by to see how it was going. I see LWW has amassed nearly 7400 hundred posts of course most are ten words or less. Probably none make any sense.

I told LWW in the begining that I don't pay any attention to limited POsters sent over from AZB to harass Gayle. Now I feel sorry for Creating a MONSTER please acccept my apology. Dick </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Hello!!!! Good to hear from you dear friend. I hope all is well. Still painting those beautiful water colors? I hope so.

Dick, one must do a good bit of scrolling on by, in order to look in here to touch base with friends, or try to communicate and share thoughts and information.

The dark men are determined to continue with their school yard mentality, as you can see. Those who were once borderline rude and radical, have gone over the edge, and care only to play the same obstructionist game as their leaders on The Hill.

Communication now only possible between those of us from the left, as the standard Republican Poor Loser lies and slander machine is constantly fully engaged and determined to interrupt any and all attempts at adult debate on the issues.

As you can see....

Love,
Gayle </span> </span>

hondo
07-10-2010, 05:28 AM
Good to see you post, Dick.
Sorry for LWWs rude behavior.
I't's what we expect from him and Steve.

DickLeonard
07-10-2010, 11:05 AM
Gayle I don't know what the hell he was talking about. My daughters will do their share of paying down the debt. If we can only reducee our defense spending to China's defense spending our the debt will be completely paid off in twenty years.

Wait if we can find that rail car with the 13 billion lost in Iraq that would make a good start. If I ever get a chance to ask Dick Cheney where Haliburton hid it.

I see where Mrs. Bush is heartbroken over Killing her ex boyfriend in that Car accident. She really would have been if she spent ten years in the Slammer. Now I am starting read like LWW and Co.

As for painting I have hit an impasse. Van Gogh did I guess I am allowed to also. Love Dick

pooltchr
07-10-2010, 11:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I see where Mrs. Bush is heartbroken over Killing her ex boyfriend in that Car accident. She really would have been if she spent ten years in the Slammer.</div></div>

Yeah, she could have shared a cell with Teddy Kennedy!

Steve

DickLeonard
07-10-2010, 11:09 AM
Hondo nice to see your posting. What is your secret for your longevity. How many times have you been banned?

Have to run. Best wishes Dick

DickLeonard
07-10-2010, 11:14 AM
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. kEEEP FIGHTING THE EVIL DUO.

Nice to see Canada win the Hockey. Dick

hondo
07-10-2010, 01:19 PM
I have never been banned, my friend.
Twice on AZ. Still am.

yaz
07-11-2010, 12:31 AM
I checked, and apparently the problems began on
10/11/07 at 03:29 PM