PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Trainwreck strikes again

Qtec
07-11-2010, 11:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When Palin was rolled out by McCain in 2008 it didn't take too long to notice she was woefully unprepared for even the simplest interviews. Questions such as "What do you read?" by Katie Couric were greeted with consternation; or "What is the Bush doctrine?" by Charlie Gibson just threw her for a loop, and invited numerous parodies. So you'd expect two years later, on a sympathetic network FOX News, on a subject Republicans have reduced to a check list of boilerplate talking points that Palin would be both in her element and comfortable with the subject. Unfortunately for her that turned out not to be the case at all. In the end even Bill O'Reilly looked a bit taken aback by her evasiveness and non-answers, like when a teacher gives you that "Did you even study for this test?" look.

And it's evident in their respective body language: O'Reilly quizzical, raised eyebrows, prompting her answers at times; Palin hesitant, clasping her hands together, biting her lips, as if afraid she'll make a slip-up and start parroting George Bush or pre-2010 John McCain on immigration reform. </div></div>

link (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/node/38286)

There goes the Presidency.

Q..........LOL

yaz
07-11-2010, 01:08 PM
ah, the beguiling Sarah is in the news once again.
Shame on Bill for asking her loaded questions, and not providing
cue cards

pooltchr
07-11-2010, 01:46 PM
If Palin is as insignificant and incompetent as some would have us believe, why do so many on the left feel it necessary to attack her at every opportunity? Does she scare the left, of do they just enjoy attacking conservative females?

Steve

yaz
07-11-2010, 02:29 PM
maybe the latter, similar to your constant personal attacks on Gayle, for being an outspoken liberal female
As for "picking" on Sarah, she is a controversial public figure, some like her; most think she is at least one suit short of a full deck.
You, yourself spend an inordinate amount of time attacking President Obama,...that is, when you aren't commenting negatively about others that don't agree with your personal dicta....
I believe you are focusing on me in an attempt to elicit an angry enough response, to be reported. Sorry to disappoint you....I'll stop responding way short of that mark....
Unless the rules of engagement have changed somewhat....I believe
I have the right to express my opinions about someone in the news.....as old "Give em hell" Harry (HST) once said:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if you can't stand the heat get yer *** out of the kitchen </div></div>
Say now, here's a thought.....can you imagine anyone getting banned here for a personal attack on lww?
What could they do to deserve that, short of actually using deadly force, since he has already threatened to do so, in his stun gun and assorted firearms post?
Carry on!!

pooltchr
07-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Very insightful for someone who has only been a member of the forum for about a week.

Are you sure you haven't been a member here in a prior life?

After all, you did show up just after we lost one of our favorite lefties who fell victim to his own bitterness.

Steve

LWW
07-11-2010, 02:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: <s>yaz</s> <s>MC44</s> <s>wolf dancer</s> Mr X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What could they do to deserve that, short of actually using deadly force, since he has already threatened to do so, in his stun gun and assorted firearms post?
Carry on!! </div></div>

Your tall tales sound remarkably similar to some other trolls I know?

Do you share a bridge?

LWW

yaz
07-11-2010, 02:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After all, you did show up just after we lost one of our favorite lefties who fell victim to <s>his own</s> your bitterness. </div></div>
There I fixed that for you.
Well then, after losing one of the most well liked and respected members here /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif , ....I'll definitely be a welcome addition /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif
As for my being insightful,despite being here only one week....what the ****?
I don't form my opinions based on what has been written by members of this, or any other board....sorry to disappoint you about that.
Your own "insightful" posts may be educational to a few here, but to paraphrase Gertrude Stein's quote regarding Oakland, Ca "thar ain'ts much thar, thar"

pooltchr
07-11-2010, 03:12 PM
Thank you. Nice to see you back again, Jack.

Steve

hondo
07-11-2010, 03:30 PM
But, Q, she's a breath of fresh air.

I have always respected O'Reilly more than Beck and Limberger and those sh*t stirrers.
I got the opinion that he thought she's a breath of hot air and he would never vote for her. LMFAO!

hondo
07-11-2010, 03:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Palin is as insignificant and incompetent as some would have us believe, why do so many on the left feel it necessary to attack her at every opportunity? Does she scare the left, of do they just enjoy attacking conservative females?

Steve </div></div>

Why you silly boy, I'll tell you why.
Because there are nutty folks like you out there who are
so desperate for a viable Republican candidate that you are trying to convince yourselves that she's not as clueless as anybody with half a brain can see that she is.

Thus, Palin, and her clueless admirers, like you, are
easy targets to laugh at.

Get it now?

Of course you've typed that same post over and over on here so I doubt that you do get it.

hondo
07-11-2010, 03:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very insightful for someone who has only been a member of the forum for about a week.

Are you sure you haven't been a member here in a prior life?

After all, you did show up just after we lost one of our favorite lefties who fell victim to his own bitterness.

Steve </div></div>

Maybe he's Montgomery Burns? No, wait a minute! That was LWW.

llotter
07-11-2010, 03:39 PM
the old Mama Grizzlies are going to give those lefties a hard kick in the rear and Sarah is leading that charge. Good leaders don't know all the answers but have the right philosophy and that leads them to know right from wrong and who to rely oh for advice.

Of course, lefties have a philosophy also but right and wrong are conveniently left out as are individualism and freedom and American traditions. These values have been replaced by pragmatism, expediency, statism, group rights, greed and envy and multiculturalism and on and on with largely negative goals for society.

hondo
07-11-2010, 03:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: <s>yaz</s> <s>MC44</s> <s>wolf dancer</s> Mr X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What could they do to deserve that, short of actually using deadly force, since he has already threatened to do so, in his stun gun and assorted firearms post?
Carry on!! </div></div>

Your tall tales sound remarkably similar to some other trolls I know?

Do you share a bridge?

LWW </div></div>

That was just precious coming from you.
What was that other username you had other than Monty?
I forget now.
Ah, time cures everything.

hondo
07-11-2010, 03:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you. Nice to see you back again, Jack.

Steve </div></div>

I know Jack and that's not him.
You, sir, don't know Jack Shitt.

pooltchr
07-11-2010, 03:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

Get it now?

</div></div>

Nice try, but you still don't get it. Yes, I like her. No, I would not support her for POTUS.

Now, try to wrap your brain around that.

Steve

pooltchr
07-11-2010, 03:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you. Nice to see you back again, Jack.

Steve </div></div>

I know Jack and that's not him.
You, sir, don't know Jack Shitt. </div></div>

Maybe not, but I can sure spot his bull shitt!

Steve

LWW
07-11-2010, 03:52 PM
I wonder if any of our resident leftists have the testicular/ovarian fortitude to wager across the board on the November's federal congressional elections?

With the demokooks having no viable candidates running against them this should be easy pickings for them.

LWW

hondo
07-11-2010, 04:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

Get it now?

</div></div>

Nice try, but you still don't get it. Yes, I like her. No, I would not support her for POTUS.

Steve </div></div>

That's the first smart thing you've said in a long time.
You were way past due.

hondo
07-11-2010, 04:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if any of our resident leftists have the testicular/ovarian fortitude to wager across the board on the November's federal congressional elections?

With the demokooks having no viable candidates running against them this should be easy pickings for them.

LWW </div></div>

I'll play you some one hole 8-6. How's that?
Whatever you want to bet. ( Within reason :))

Gayle in MD
07-12-2010, 02:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the old Mama Grizzlies are going to give those lefties a hard kick in the rear and Sarah is leading that charge. Good leaders don't know all the answers but have the right philosophy and that leads them to know right from wrong and who to rely oh for advice.

Of course, lefties have a philosophy also but right and wrong are conveniently left out as are individualism and freedom and American traditions. These values have been replaced by pragmatism, expediency, statism, group rights, greed and envy and multiculturalism and on and on with largely negative goals for society. </div></div>

What could you possibly know about the meaning of freedom, or personal rights, when you praise a murdering coward who hides in the bushes, and takes the life of an innocent person.

Sara isn't leading, she's exploiting the clueless, confused and ignorant suckers, the Bubba-mommas and Bubba Poppas, all in the interest of her checkbook.

Get in line.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Gayle in MD
07-12-2010, 02:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[

Get it now?

</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

That's the first smart thing you've said in a long time.
You were way past due. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You were way past due. </div></div> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif