PDA

View Full Version : It's Official! Tea Partiers Are Racists!

Gayle in MD
07-12-2010, 12:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">NAACP considers resolution decrying racist elements in tea-party movement
By JUDY L. THOMAS
The Kansas City Star

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People will propose a resolution this week condemning racism within the tea party movement.

The resolution, scheduled for a vote as early as Tuesday by delegates attending the annual NAACP convention in Kansas City, calls upon “all people of good will to repudiate the racism of the Tea Parties, and to stand in opposition to its drive to push our country back to the pre-civil rights era.”

NAACP leaders said the resolution was necessary to make people aware of what they believe is a racist element within the tea party movement.

“I think a lot of people are not taking the tea party movement seriously, and we need to take it seriously,” said Anita Russell, head of the Kansas City chapter of the NAACP. “We need to realize it’s really not about limited government.”

Russell said she was “pretty certain” the resolution would pass.

Tea party leaders deny that the movement is racist and said the resolution is unfair.

“I just don’t see racism in the tea party movement,” said Brendan Steinhauser, director of campaigns for FreedomWorks, which organizes tea party groups. “Racism is something we’re absolutely opposed to.”

“The NAACP has more of a political agenda now, but I would hope that they would appreciate the fact that the tea party movement has a lot in common with the civil rights movement. I’m personally inspired by what the civil rights movement did, and I want them to know that.”

Among the charges lodged against the tea party in the resolution:

•Tea party supporters have engaged in “explicitly racist behavior” and “displayed signs and posters intended to degrade people of color generally and President Barack Obama specifically.”

•Tea party activists have used racial epithets, have verbally and physically abused black members of Congress and others, and have been charged with threatening public officials.
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>
Tea party supporters also have a distorted view of race relations, the resolution says, citing poll data that found that 25 percent believe that the Obama administration’s policies favor blacks over whites, and 52 percent believe that “too much” has been made of the problems facing black people, compared with 28 percent of the general population.</span>

Read more: </div></div>http://www.kansascity.com/2010/07/11/2076909/naacp-takes-critical-look-at-tea.html#ixzz0tUjUdLMK

LWW
07-12-2010, 02:51 PM
That was just precious.

Tell the truth ... you care not a whit about actual racism, and everything about promoting the party agenda.

LWW

Deeman3
07-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Of course, it is official, all she needs, that the Cleveland Cavs are racists according to Jesse Jackson as they are upset trying to "keep him on the plantation." Listen, hundreds of millions of dollars to a guy who only plays in alternate quarters may be a lot of things but rasist is not one of them. Perhaps, stupid is a better word for putting their hopes into him.

As far as the NAACP is concerned, they abandoned their people years ago as Jesse has to pursue the much more rewarding area of race baiting and accusations of any fraternity that has a black stripper show up, anyone who outscores a minority on an intellegence test or pretends minorities are not given special scores, preference in hiring and even the wholesale re-writing of history to make them all feel better about the hundreds of opportunities they have blown as a people in the past few decades.

Hey. we lost a basketball game, let's turn cars over and loot black businesses!" It does take some stones to defend those choices, doesn't it? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
07-12-2010, 09:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was just precious.

Tell the truth ... you care not a whit about actual racism, and everything about promoting the party agenda.

LWW </div></div>

LOL! You could be talking about yourself here very easily.
That was simply precious.

Gayle in MD
07-13-2010, 01:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course, it is official, all she needs, that the Cleveland Cavs are racists according to Jesse Jackson as they are upset trying to "keep him on the plantation." Listen, hundreds of millions of dollars to a guy who only plays in alternate quarters may be a lot of things but rasist is not one of them. Perhaps, stupid is a better word for putting their hopes into him.

As far as the NAACP is concerned, they abandoned their people years ago as Jesse has to pursue the much more rewarding area of race baiting and accusations of any fraternity that has a black stripper show up, anyone who outscores a minority on an intellegence test or pretends minorities are not given special scores, preference in hiring and even the wholesale re-writing of history to make them all feel better about the hundreds of opportunities they have blown as a people in the past few decades.

Hey. we lost a basketball game, let's turn cars over and loot black businesses!" It does take some stones to defend those choices, doesn't it? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">You sound as though you belong in this group?

</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and 52 percent believe that “too much” has been made of the problems facing black people, compared with 28 percent of the general population.
</div></div>

G.

Chopstick
07-13-2010, 06:25 AM
Ok. Let's see if I got this straight. A group of people, that also includes black people, whose main point is to stop the government from recklessly spending money we don't have are racists. And the Democratic party who voted against every piece of civil rights legislation for the last hundred years, endorsed slavery in their party platform, and even founded the KKK are not racists. And that guy yelling about killing white people and their babies is not racist. Standing outside a polling station with a billy club, a black panther hat, asking people who are passing by, what are you doing here, is legal? It's an automatic ten years in prison in Flarda for brandishing a weapon in public.

And if the NAACP is so concerned with black peoples rights, then why aren't they doing something about the slave trade that is still going on today? I am assuming they know about it since they are professionals.

Qtec
07-13-2010, 07:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the Democratic party who voted against every piece of civil rights legislation for the last hundred years </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Passage in the House of Representatives

The bill was sent to the House of Representatives, and referred to the House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Emmanuel Celler, a Democrat from New York. After a series of hearings on the bill, <u>Celler's committee greatly strengthened the act, adding provisions to ban racial discrimination in employment, providing greater protection to black voters, eliminating segregation in all publicly owned facilities (not just schools), and strengthening the anti-segregation clauses regarding public facilities such as lunch counters.</u> They also added authorization for the Attorney General to file lawsuits to protect individuals against the deprivation of any rights secured by the Constitution or U.S. law. In essence, this was the controversial "Title III" that had been removed from the 1957 and 1960 Acts. Civil rights organizations pressed hard for this provision because it could be used to protect peaceful protesters and black voters from police brutality and suppression of free speech rights.

The bill came before the full Senate for debate on March 30, 1964 and <span style='font-size: 20pt'>the "Southern Bloc" </span>of 18 southern Democratic Senators and one Republican Senator led by Richard Russell (D-GA) launched a filibuster to prevent its passage.[4] Said Russell: "We will resist to the bitter end any measure or any movement which would have a tendency to bring about social equality and intermingling and amalgamation of the races in our (Southern) states."[5]

Ultimately, on June 19, the substitute (compromise) bill passed the Senate by a vote of 73-27, and quickly passed through the House-Senate conference committee, which adopted the Senate version of the bill. The conference bill was passed by both houses of Congress, and was signed into law by President Johnson on July 2, 1964. Legend has it that as he put down his pen Johnson told an aide, referring to the Democratic Party, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>"We have lost the South for a generation."</span>[9]</div></div>

I don't agree that the TP is racist. Every group has its radical elements ,hangers on. Not every Dem prays to Chavez every night before they go to bed.

To say the the Dems held up civil rights legislation is misleading, its was the South that held it up.

Q

Deeman3
07-13-2010, 08:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD[/quote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</span>

G. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Sort of unfair, even for you, to accuse me of turning over cars and looting black businesses. What have I ever done that would warrant that assessment?

If you have behaved this way in the past, I don't remember it but while I do have strong feelings about race, the ways we both address and avoid it, I have a very long history of hiring, techaing and promoting minority persons. It is the pretending, just because of race, that a person, white or black, is so ignorant or disadvantaged that we must always default to a lowest common denominator in educating, developing and helping them as citizens and workers.

To me, it is the very guilt ridden policies that have continued to hold back their very best while buying off their less desirable elements that isthe root of the whole problem. While every minority, in it's turn in this country and around the world has taken it's rightful place in our work, our culture and our world, the lame politics and policies of the left have crippled them and further comdemed their whole community to generation after generation of poverty, drug abuse and as second class citizens. After all, that does seem to have been the plan; to create a permanent underclass of people who will vote for any meager handout the Dems would promise to provide in exchange for a good place at the table.

Walk out into South Baltimore and see how well your plans have worked for those you have cared for so lovingly in Maryland. Come see how they live and in Luverne Alabama and tell me how great the liberal policies have benefited them. </span>

eg8r
07-13-2010, 08:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't agree that the TP is racist. Every group has its radical elements ,hangers on. Not every Dem prays to Chavez every night before they go to bed.</div></div>A voice of reason. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Nice change q, I like it. Now, don't go back to praying to Chavez. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
07-13-2010, 08:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Walk out into South Baltimore and see how well your plans have worked for those you have cared for so lovingly in Maryland.</div></div>Fat chance. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-13-2010, 09:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div></div>

</span>

G. [/quote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="color: #FF0000">Sort of unfair, even for you, to accuse me of turning over cars and looting black businesses. What have I ever done that would warrant that assessment?

<span style="color: #000000">Unfair of YOU, to suggest that I made any such accusation when clearly, I quoted the stance with which you seem to agree thusly:</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #000000">and 52 percent believe that “too much” has been made of the problems facing black people, compared with 28 percent of the general population.</span>
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">If you have behaved this way in the past, I don't remember it but while I do have strong feelings about race, the ways we both address and avoid it, I have a very long history of hiring, techaing and promoting minority persons. It is the pretending, just because of race, that a person, white or black, is so ignorant or disadvantaged that we must always default to a lowest common denominator in educating, developing and helping them as citizens and workers.</span>
<span style="color: #000000">You also have a history on this site of writing posts which smack of the ol' flat screen TV racist insinuations, which I read as attacks, and also your oft repeated suggestions that poor people are poor, because they're lazy, or because our government was finally compassionate enough to temporarily even the opportunity field, in order to give them opportunities which in the past, they had been completely denied.

If I am misinterpreting your statements, then I apologize, however, when I reead them, the overall feeling I get is not one of any compassion, or understanding, for the reality of having come from ancestors which were slaves, anymore than I find any understanding coming from you regarading a woman's right to be paid the same amount of money, for the same job as a man.</span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">
To me, it is the very guilt ridden policies that have continued to hold back their very best while buying off their less desirable elements that isthe root of the whole problem. </span>
<span style="color: #000000">Well, IMO, that statement, in and of itself, smacks of racism. </span></span>

<span style="color: #FF6666">While every minority, in it's turn in this country and around the world has taken it's rightful place in our work, our culture and our world, the lame politics and policies of the left have crippled them and further comdemed their whole community to generation after generation of poverty, drug abuse and as second class citizens. </span>

<span style="color: #000000">AGain, since you have lived in a country which had a Constitution that did not even consider African Americans, full human beings, kept them from learning to read, kept them from voting, kept women from owning property, kept them, ALSO from voting, denied them birth control, Well, I don't find that a statement to be at all fair, COMPASSIONATE, REALISTIC, nor logical.

Perhaps, if white men had had to face the same sort of discriminatin, you'd have a different point of view. </span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">
After all, that does seem to have been the plan; to create a permanent underclass of people who will vote for any meager handout the Dems would promise to provide in exchange for a good place at the table. </span><span style="color: #000000">In the first place, the charts prove that it is Republican policies which widen the void between the wealthy and the Middle Class, and deny funding for feeding poor children, many of them black, and very poor whites.

Doesn't bother you when corporations are given full opportunity to BUY their place at the table, though?

You should drive through Appalachia, and perhaps you'd finally see there is no link between the proverty of ignorance, and any particular color.

Some people come into the world with the cards stacked against them in terms of opportunities. Both women, and African Amereicans, and the extremely poor of any race or color, are among them. Neither you, nor I, were among any of those categories, but as a girlo, I can tell you that my generation of women felt the discriminatory practices of white men, and only now, with this new Democratic majority, has tht law been addressed, equal pay for women, but my family was well off, and hence, the result did nt impact me, as much as it did other owmen, less fortunate than I, but I was taught, "There but for the grace of God, go I." Guess you think differently? Assisting the poor, and the discriminated against, with money from the same goverrnment which oppresed them in the first place, and the same persecutors which exploited them, is against your policies?</span>
AGain, the more you write, the more racist you sound. Democratics sacrificed the south, at the voting polls, in order to aid the oppressed African Community in this country. You're version of that smacks of racism, to my way of thinking.

I think that after enslaving an entire ethnic group, and denying them every human right, our country was far too late in overturing their inhumanity. Even the so called, "Founders" were hypicrites as reards their racist activites. White men with power and money, suppressijg blacks, AND women, for generations, yet we still have white men to this day, who cannot admit to it.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Walk out into South Baltimore and see how well your plans have worked for those you have cared for so lovingly in Maryland.</span>

Again, that seems a racist statement, because south Baltimore is an African American community, composed of the children of generations of oppressed ancestors, most were slaves.
They have lived in oppressed circiimstances their whole lives. Baltimore has some very high end areas, as well, wherfe many of them work, but cannot afford to live.
Every area has dangerous elements, and sections, but, I suppose you didn't see deliverance? Ignorance has no color, nor does violence, nor unlawful activites. The white malitias, for example, are fr more frightening, in terms of violent potential, IMO, White Suprecacists.

<span style="color: #FF0000">Come see how they live and in Luverne Alabama and tell me how great the liberal policies have benefited them. </span> [/color] </div></div>

Again, a racist statement, IMO, since it completly overlooks the value of the Civil Rights Movement, when manny LIBERALS, walked hand in hand with African Americans, and took a stand for equal rights. Those who objected, left the democratic party, and now are Republicans, and Democratics lost the south.

That statement completely overlooks all of the very well educated, and well to do, African Americans, who pulled themselves up, once their exploitation, and suppression, was made illegal, and they were able to advantage aid for education, and affirmative action programs, which forced colleges to stop their discriminatory practices, just as banks, were forced to stop their discriminatory practices in how they denied African Americans, loans for which they were qualified, financially.

You version of how things are, and what value our society has enjoyed because of LIBERALS, and their honorabloe policies, leaves a great deal out! A very twisted view, IMO.

G.

LWW
07-13-2010, 10:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, a racist statement, IMO, since it completly overlooks the value of the Civil Rights Movement, when manny LIBERALS, walked hand in hand with African Americans, and took a stand for equal rights. Those who objected, left the democratic party, and now are Republicans

G. </div></div>

Like Robert Cornelius Calvin Sales Byrd Junior ... and George Wallace ... and Hillary "YOU JEW B*ST*RD!" Clinton ... and Bull Connor ... and Lyndon Baines Johnson?

LWW

hondo
07-13-2010, 11:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok. Let's see if I got this straight. A group of people, that also includes black people, whose main point is to stop the government from recklessly spending money we don't have are racists. And the Democratic party who voted against every piece of civil rights legislation for the last hundred years, endorsed slavery in their party platform, and even founded the KKK are not racists. And that guy yelling about killing white people and their babies is not racist. Standing outside a polling station with a billy club, a black panther hat, asking people who are passing by, what are you doing here, is legal? It's an automatic ten years in prison in Flarda for brandishing a weapon in public.

And if the NAACP is so concerned with black peoples rights, then why aren't they doing something about the slave trade that is still going on today? I am assuming they know about it since they are professionals. </div></div>

Must follow Glen Beck.
Must follow Glen Beck.
Must follow Glen Beck.
Must follow Glen Beck.
Must follow Glen Beck.

Must follow Glen Beck.

Must follow Glen Beck.

Must follow Glen Beck.

hondo
07-13-2010, 11:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, a racist statement, IMO, since it completly overlooks the value of the Civil Rights Movement, when manny LIBERALS, walked hand in hand with African Americans, and took a stand for equal rights. Those who objected, left the democratic party, and now are Republicans

G. </div></div>

Like Robert Cornelius Calvin Sales Byrd Junior ... and George Wallace ... and Hillary "YOU JEW B*ST*RD!" Clinton ... and Bull Connor ... and Lyndon Baines Johnson?

LWW </div></div>

And your buddy lotter, " Obama, the ni**er president."

LWW
07-13-2010, 12:26 PM
It's official ... you have been shown to be wrong.

Again.

By ABC no less.

LWW

Deeman3
07-14-2010, 01:46 PM
It is always something! With NAACP now calling the Tea Party folks racists(I am not one of them but would be more aligned with them than the NEA, for instance), as a self-defense measure against plunging polls? I wonder where they will go next? After all, when the standard loon calls from the left of misogyny, heartlessness and white guilt have all been used up or overused, they just don’t play as well when used in the same calendar year.

It is well known we have some problems with certain persons but it is not in general a racial thing, but a behavior pattern that gets many folks, both black, white and those in between upset and thinking. Most of us know discrimination based on skin color, ethnic origin or even, to most degrees, method of worship is not fair nor good. However, we all discriminate within legal limits and what we feel is best for our business. To my knowledge, we avoid some whites as well as blacks who may have demonstrated strong racial statements or actions in whatever history we know of them. We certainly discriminate against persons who’s history shows drug abuse or questionable sexual activities (convicted as sex offender or child molester).

Most companies use a salmon run when hiring large groups of hourly employees. They may just not call back individuals who don’t fit into their corporate culture from many standpoints or whom, as a group, show low expectation levels of performance or the ability to work well with others. Gang members, KKK types, etc. Within these salmon runs some may select to choose based on some area not defined as a protected group. If you select not to hire persons named Shenequa, Bubba and go for a Mary or Sam, there may be legitimate reasons for this process. They may, one day, outlaw discrimination against people with “sleeve” tattoos or sheet metal sticking through their faces but, so far, “metal lipped pride” marches have not been a big draw even in San Fran.

Now, I watch a show called Gangland each week. It is usually about minority gangs but other shows point out the same type groups on the other side of the racial isle. It is mostly high comedy in the logic, the loyalty and the feeling of groupthink that starts these groups but the continuation of them for many, many years based on following a semi-strict set of principals despite the fact their twisted values are proven wrong, damaging and a sure road to failure generation after generation. These groups are basically populated with those with almost no social value nor values and are, of course, severe burdens on our society. Despite all this, they will, like the rats, probably survive, not individually, but as dysfunctional groups or families long after the rest of us are gone in an apocalyptic future.

Now, as employable people, they have few core competencies and despite what many may tell you, there is are key periods of a person’s life where critical skills are learned; like early language skills, the ability to manipulate objects and the ability to accomplish tasks in a reasonable manner of time with predictable results. On these groups, the vast majority have passed their “sell-by” date long before they consider or even take advantage of any opportunity to become productive citizens. Yes, I hear you, they do have certain core skills they do well. Impregnating multiple women and abandoning them, selling drug son street corners and despite upside to their jobs of getting deeply discounted drugs and beating up strippers, they fail miserably at one of their most important core competencies, visiting violence on people. Yes, they effectively commit 40% of the violent crimes while only have a tiny part of the population but look at the areas where they are mostly successful, in large group attacks on practically defenseless couples in alleys or in the ever popular drive by which, of course, further extends the ability to harm or kill those with almost no connection to the gangs or their beef with the world at large.

Two examples I noticed, among many on the shows I watched are the Hell’s Angels attacks in Reno and the Crips of South Central war-to-end all war attacks on the Bloods in Compton, Ca. The two cases show that, rather than race, it is the gang mentality that impacts their ability to do much in the world most of the rest of us live in. The black and Latino gangs may outnumber the white biker gangs but they seem to have much the same effect on skill acquisition and application.

The Hell’s Angels were at a casino to party but armed as they had been warned a rival biker group was coming to get them. The other biker gang had stashed guns in the parking lot prior to their arrival so they could be prepared for their to the death revenge on the Angels for slights and territorial disputes in Southern California and Arizona. The Angels had likewise armed themselves by going to their rooms recovering several guns, knives and wrenches. They even have video of the other biker gang as they are jawing at the Angels and it shows them taking the first swing and the first few shots. The event lasted only a few minutes, 12, I think, before armed police and security people rounded them up and disarmed them. Anyway, over 70 rounds were fired at point bank range, with graphic images of men toe to toe, able to reach out and touch their opponent. After all this, four men were wounded by gunfire and one, count it, one was killed by being stabbed to death! Now, in an age where a single school age kid can tragically walk around a campus and kill over 30 people with only two handguns, this must say something about the skills of these bikers or gang members. In the Compton gunfight, again, toe-to-toe, 263 rounds were exchanged from 21 weapons including 4 AK’s, several Tech 9’s and assorted other weapons. One gang member eventually died of gunshot wounds after an intensive exchange of over 15 minutes of battle. What gives here? I know that some minorities hold a pistol sideways in a very ineffective targeting strategy but, come on! Only a half dozen hits in almost 300 tries? What redeeming social value will these folks ever have? Beyond a slogan like “250 shots, one kill!”

I do not believe we should, like some countries, just run around and execute them no matter how appealing that seems. But what is society going to do with them? If I am not hiring persons to drive-by someone’s house and attack them or grope strippers, what are they going to be used for even if they did want to escape the gang life? Now, the very, very small percentage that leaves gang life does so after years of prison and all of them, to man either becomes a community organizer/councilor or a preacher and almost none of them stay out of the gangs for long. They all eventually sell their “homeboys” out and are killed or put away for good. The latter is becoming more and more expensive.

So, my question for those who may be closer to the thug life than I am is, what do we do with these folks as there are only so many positions like Al Sharpton’s to place them in.

Secondly, why do they not perform better under fire? Is it possible drugs, early damage to motor skills? I am serious. What gives here?

From the far left, what do you think should be done with them, aside from giving them more money and appreciating their “special” qualities (votes)?

LWW
07-14-2010, 04:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some African-American tea party candidates are displeased by a resolution that the NAACP approved on Tuesday calling the grass-roots conservative movement “racist.”

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>“I have not experienced the charges of racism that the NAACP is touting,” Vernon Parker, an African-American tea party congressional candidate in Arizona, told POLITICO.</span>

Parker, former mayor of Paradise Valley, said that he has never felt out of place at a tea party rally because of the color of his skin.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>“When I go to tea party events, people don’t look at me any differently,” he said. “They didn’t judge me on the color of my skin, quite frankly, they judged me on my principles."

"The NAACP should be concerned about bringing jobs to people in depressed areas,” he added, “not the tea party.”</span>

Tim Scott, a GOP congressional nominee in South Carolina, echoed Parker’s sentiments in a statement.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>“I believe that the NAACP is making a grave mistake in stereotyping a diverse group of Americans who care deeply about their country and who contribute their time, energy and resources to make a difference,”</span> Scott said.

“As I campaign in South Carolina, I participate in numerous events sponsored by the tea party, 9/12, Patriot, and other like-minded groups, and I have had the opportunity to get to know many of the men and women who make up these energetic grass-roots organizations,” Scott added.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>“Americans need to know that the tea party is a color-blind movement that has principled differences with many of the leaders in Washington, both Democrats and Republicans.”</span>

The resolution the NAACP approved at its annual conference in Kansas City alleges that tea party groups have used racist epithets in attacks on President Barack Obama and have verbally and physically abused African-American members of Congress.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0710/39729.html#ixzz0thOU86Wi </div></div>

All of these far left cries of <span style='font-size: 26pt'><u>R-R-R-RAY S-S-S-SIZZUM!!!</u></span> are merely the screeches of a desperate and intellectually bankrupt regime's agitprops attempting to deflect criticism away from the regime's total failure.

LWW

hondo
07-14-2010, 10:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is always something! With NAACP now calling the Tea Party folks racists(I am not one of them but would be more aligned with them than the NEA, for instance), as a self-defense measure against plunging polls? I wonder where they will go next? After all, when the standard loon calls from the left of misogyny, heartlessness and white guilt have all been used up or overused, they just don’t play as well when used in the same calendar year.

It is well known we have some problems with certain persons but it is not in general a racial thing, but a behavior pattern that gets many folks, both black, white and those in between upset and thinking. Most of us know discrimination based on skin color, ethnic origin or even, to most degrees, method of worship is not fair nor good. However, we all discriminate within legal limits and what we feel is best for our business. To my knowledge, we avoid some whites as well as blacks who may have demonstrated strong racial statements or actions in whatever history we know of them. We certainly discriminate against persons who’s history shows drug abuse or questionable sexual activities (convicted as sex offender or child molester).

Most companies use a salmon run when hiring large groups of hourly employees. They may just not call back individuals who don’t fit into their corporate culture from many standpoints or whom, as a group, show low expectation levels of performance or the ability to work well with others. Gang members, KKK types, etc. Within these salmon runs some may select to choose based on some area not defined as a protected group. If you select not to hire persons named Shenequa, Bubba and go for a Mary or Sam, there may be legitimate reasons for this process. They may, one day, outlaw discrimination against people with “sleeve” tattoos or sheet metal sticking through their faces but, so far, “metal lipped pride” marches have not been a big draw even in San Fran.

Now, I watch a show called Gangland each week. It is usually about minority gangs but other shows point out the same type groups on the other side of the racial isle. It is mostly high comedy in the logic, the loyalty and the feeling of groupthink that starts these groups but the continuation of them for many, many years based on following a semi-strict set of principals despite the fact their twisted values are proven wrong, damaging and a sure road to failure generation after generation. These groups are basically populated with those with almost no social value nor values and are, of course, severe burdens on our society. Despite all this, they will, like the rats, probably survive, not individually, but as dysfunctional groups or families long after the rest of us are gone in an apocalyptic future.

Now, as employable people, they have few core competencies and despite what many may tell you, there is are key periods of a person’s life where critical skills are learned; like early language skills, the ability to manipulate objects and the ability to accomplish tasks in a reasonable manner of time with predictable results. On these groups, the vast majority have passed their “sell-by” date long before they consider or even take advantage of any opportunity to become productive citizens. Yes, I hear you, they do have certain core skills they do well. Impregnating multiple women and abandoning them, selling drug son street corners and despite upside to their jobs of getting deeply discounted drugs and beating up strippers, they fail miserably at one of their most important core competencies, visiting violence on people. Yes, they effectively commit 40% of the violent crimes while only have a tiny part of the population but look at the areas where they are mostly successful, in large group attacks on practically defenseless couples in alleys or in the ever popular drive by which, of course, further extends the ability to harm or kill those with almost no connection to the gangs or their beef with the world at large.

Two examples I noticed, among many on the shows I watched are the Hell’s Angels attacks in Reno and the Crips of South Central war-to-end all war attacks on the Bloods in Compton, Ca. The two cases show that, rather than race, it is the gang mentality that impacts their ability to do much in the world most of the rest of us live in. The black and Latino gangs may outnumber the white biker gangs but they seem to have much the same effect on skill acquisition and application.

The Hell’s Angels were at a casino to party but armed as they had been warned a rival biker group was coming to get them. The other biker gang had stashed guns in the parking lot prior to their arrival so they could be prepared for their to the death revenge on the Angels for slights and territorial disputes in Southern California and Arizona. The Angels had likewise armed themselves by going to their rooms recovering several guns, knives and wrenches. They even have video of the other biker gang as they are jawing at the Angels and it shows them taking the first swing and the first few shots. The event lasted only a few minutes, 12, I think, before armed police and security people rounded them up and disarmed them. Anyway, over 70 rounds were fired at point bank range, with graphic images of men toe to toe, able to reach out and touch their opponent. After all this, four men were wounded by gunfire and one, count it, one was killed by being stabbed to death! Now, in an age where a single school age kid can tragically walk around a campus and kill over 30 people with only two handguns, this must say something about the skills of these bikers or gang members. In the Compton gunfight, again, toe-to-toe, 263 rounds were exchanged from 21 weapons including 4 AK’s, several Tech 9’s and assorted other weapons. One gang member eventually died of gunshot wounds after an intensive exchange of over 15 minutes of battle. What gives here? I know that some minorities hold a pistol sideways in a very ineffective targeting strategy but, come on! Only a half dozen hits in almost 300 tries? What redeeming social value will these folks ever have? Beyond a slogan like “250 shots, one kill!”

I do not believe we should, like some countries, just run around and execute them no matter how appealing that seems. But what is society going to do with them? If I am not hiring persons to drive-by someone’s house and attack them or grope strippers, what are they going to be used for even if they did want to escape the gang life? Now, the very, very small percentage that leaves gang life does so after years of prison and all of them, to man either becomes a community organizer/councilor or a preacher and almost none of them stay out of the gangs for long. They all eventually sell their “homeboys” out and are killed or put away for good. The latter is becoming more and more expensive.

So, my question for those who may be closer to the thug life than I am is, what do we do with these folks as there are only so many positions like Al Sharpton’s to place them in.

Secondly, why do they not perform better under fire? Is it possible drugs, early damage to motor skills? I am serious. What gives here?

From the far left, what do you think should be done with them, aside from giving them more money and appreciating their “special” qualities (votes)?

</div></div>

Too long.

Gayle in MD
07-15-2010, 04:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is always something! With NAACP now calling the Tea Party folks racists(I am not one of them but would be more aligned with them than the NEA, for instance), as a self-defense measure against plunging polls? I wonder where they will go next? After all, when the standard loon calls from the left of misogyny, heartlessness and white guilt have all been used up or overused, they just don’t play as well when used in the same calendar year.

</div></div>

This post is a commentary to my original thoughts on your "Opinions" regarding those less fortunate.

After having read the numerous righwing bragging rituals on this site, for years, regarding your beloved cashe of weapons, assault riffles, and stun guns, your own "Gangs's" statements on here prove worrisome, as well as numerous RW dangerous malitias and Tea Partiers, and their obvious unchecked level of anger, rage, and racist signs, their guns strapped to their legs, fit right into these descriptions of worthless, dangerous, and uncivilized groupthink, as much as those you highlight in your post, the lawlessness of ignorance, a picture of psychologically unhealthy attitudes, and obvious disploay of intellectual limitations.

Sorry, Deeman, but to me, the more you write about the subject, the more discriminatory you sound.

Perhaps, it is linked to the thriving metorpolis in which you chose to live, IOW, more a regional issue, than anything else. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Manny of the now roundly and publically condemned "Southern" racist attitudes, are still alive and well, in the south. One need only read this forum for proof.

G.

pooltchr
07-15-2010, 07:23 AM
Don't you love it when she gets so frustrated at her inability to address an issue, that her best response is to resort to her geographic bias against anyone who is smart enough to live in the south?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Steve

hondo
07-15-2010, 08:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't you love it when she gets so frustrated at her inability to address an issue, that her best response is to resort to her geographic bias against anyone who is smart enough to live in the south?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Steve </div></div>

"He's a West Virginia intellectual."

LWW

Aren't you starting to feel like a silly boy?
And I didn't even post YOUR comments about WV.

Hoist by thine own petard.
You're almost ridiculously easy.

Deeman3
07-15-2010, 08:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo [/quote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Too long. </div></div>

Hondo,

You are right. I was not expecting you to read all that at a sitting, or at all in fact. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif In fact, you probably don't face this in your flyover area.

I was more interested in feedback on the situation and knew I would receive Gayle's standard response in trying to turn this into a Southern issue. She may believe that Southern California and Reno have moved recently. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Although quite tongue in cheek, it does have a couple of serious questions that, of course, can't be answered especially when your view is clouded by racial motherhood.

The very fact that things like this can't be discussed without a defensive stance or accusations of tolerate superiority is symptomatic of the challenges we face in dealing with race in any manner other than cash and avoidance.

I do apoligize for the fact I did not syncopate it with an easy to read single paragraph West Virgina Version. JK /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
07-15-2010, 08:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is always something! With NAACP now calling the Tea Party folks racists(I am not one of them but would be more aligned with them than the NEA, for instance), as a self-defense measure against plunging polls? I wonder where they will go next? After all, when the standard loon calls from the left of misogyny, heartlessness and white guilt have all been used up or overused, they just don’t play as well when used in the same calendar year.

</div></div>

Too long. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
07-15-2010, 08:56 AM
OK, but don't let it happen again.

Gayle in MD
07-15-2010, 08:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo </div></div>

Too long. [/quote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Hondo,

You are right. I was not expecting you to read all that at a sitting, or at all in fact. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif In fact, you probably don't face this in your flyover area.

I was more interested in feedback on the situation and knew I would receive Gayle's standard response in trying to turn this into a Southern issue. She may believe that Southern California and Reno have moved recently. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Although quite tongue in cheek, it does have a couple of serious questions that, of course, can't be answered especially when your view is clouded by racial motherhood.

The very fact that things like this can't be discussed without a defensive stance or accusations of tolerate superiority is symptomatic of the challenges we face in dealing with race in any manner other than cash and avoidance.

I do apoligize for the fact I did not syncopate it with an easy to read single paragraph West Virgina Version. JK /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

California is always years ahead of the rest of the country. They are the trend setters, always have been in my lifetime.

I think, without the flyove jokes, that living here I am probably exposed to more of the positive results of affirmative action, equal rights, and the good results of organizations like ACORN, than you may be, living in the south.

All I can tell you is that I was just as much a racist in my growing up years, I suppose, as anyone else, who grew up in the fifties, all though I had been taught to approach life from a vantage point of assessing my own advantages, and haveing ans appreciation for the plight of others, less fortunate, and compassion for others, who were not born as as lucky as I.

Since the equal rights act, I must say, we have loads of well educated, hard working, African Americans, who prove to me, that our country's efforts to turn around the negative results of racism, have brought value to our country, lifted many of the opressed and the racially discriminated against, and enanced their opportunies to go forward, and pull themselves up and away from the devastation of slavery, and racism, through their own hard work, eual opportunites for education, equal opportunities to buy real estate, whereverr they choose, and to also lift their whole famililes up, to a better more successful life. ...

And, yes, I have a number of professional African Americans, as friends, who are top of the line folks, friends who I greatly value, and admire. They are everywhere here.

Singling out the South Baltimore region, is hardly a cross section to be used as an example of failing results of our country's efforts to address the damages of racism.

G.

pooltchr
07-15-2010, 09:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

California is always years ahead of the rest of the country. They are the trend setters, always have been in my lifetime.

G. </div></div>

Does that mean that the entire country can expect to go bankrupt if we continue to follow the lead of the left coast????

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-15-2010, 09:11 AM
Stop stalking my posts, or I'll start quoting your words.

pooltchr
07-15-2010, 10:35 AM
Stop threatening me. According to you, I have the power to have you banned.

Steve

Deeman3
07-15-2010, 10:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Rodney King was aying that to me just the other day! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

I think, without the flyove jokes, that living here I am probably exposed to more of the positive results of affirmative action, equal rights, and the good results of organizations like ACORN, than you may be, living in the south.

<span style="color: #FF0000">That may be true. We do have gangs for instance, in Montgomery, a bout an hour north of here but they are less sophisiticated than the gangs that people like ACORN represent. </span>

All I can tell you is that I was just as much a racist in my growing up years, I suppose, as anyone else, who grew up in the fifties, all though I had been taught to approach life from a vantage point of assessing my own advantages, and haveing ans appreciation for the plight of others, less fortunate, and compassion for others, who were not born as as lucky as I.

<span style="color: #FF0000">I did grow up at the edge of the old south but very quickly, mostly though my parents, learned to evaluate people based on their actions, not their skin color. </span>

Since the equal rights act, I must say, we have loads of well educated, hard working, African Americans, who prove to me, that our country's efforts to turn around the negative results of racism, have brought value to our country, lifted many of the opressed and the racially discriminated against, and enanced their opportunies to go forward, and pull themselves up and away from the devastation of slavery, and racism, through their own hard work, eual opportunites for education, equal opportunities to buy real estate, whereverr they choose, and to also lift their whole famililes up, to a better more successful life. ...

<span style="color: #FF0000">This has happend, in part, because of the advances in civil rights but just as importantly are the individual efforts made by these people when given the chance. Many elected to go to school, get an education and work hard to attain success. Many have not made that transition. A few for circumstances they can not control. Many, as well, wasted all the money, time and resources heaped upon them in the past and many still do today. </span>

And, yes, I have a number of professional African Americans, as friends, who are top of the line folks, friends who I greatly value, and admire. They are everywhere here.

<span style="color: #FF0000"> We have many here as well, although probably less because we have, in general, less dense populations. </span>

Singling out the South Baltimore region, is hardly a cross section to be used as an example of failing results of our country's efforts to address the damages of racism.

<span style="color: #FF0000">I think it is a perfect example as is Detroit, Chicago and many of the west coast communities. Much of what you see as the damage of racism is real, much of it has passed into history with only fragments remaining. The rather poor excuse of "my great Grandfather's Grandfather was owned 150 years ago is certainly a shame and did impact generations. However, to think this is a real barrier to the advanceement of a whole people today is not very sensible. Yes, the entire history of a race may have placed a group in the ghettos for a long time but usinf it as an excuse to not fight your way out is silly. Many groups were abused upon their arrival here and elsewhere. They had to study, perservere and climb out. Most did not stay and sell drugs and kill each other off claiming victimhood in perpetutity.

If South Baltimore is a bad example and I think it is not. How about Liberia? Never under our thumb, completely independent or our influence and very self governed with their own freely elected leaders. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

G. [/quote]

eg8r
07-15-2010, 01:24 PM
What trend do you feel California is setting that is so great? Steve mentioned that heavy taxes have led them to bankruptcy, surely that is not what you are referring to.

eg8r

hondo
07-15-2010, 01:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop threatening me. According to you, I have the power to have you banned.

Steve </div></div>

More threats? Where does it end, Steve?
You have completely trashed this forum and taken all the fun out of posting.
Knowing that you and Larry can get rid of the rest of us any time you want doesn't make for a very fair playing deck.
And you ,supposedly jokingly, constantly threarening to do it.
After betraying Wolfie, I feel you're capable of anything.

eg8r
07-15-2010, 01:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More threats? Where does it end, Steve?</div></div>In another thread Steve did not address the humor in your post and I pointed it out. Now in this one I will point out the fact that you missed the humor. Back and forth we go...

eg8r

hondo
07-15-2010, 02:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More threats? Where does it end, Steve?</div></div>In another thread Steve did not address the humor in your post and I pointed it out. Now in this one I will point out the fact that you missed the humor. Back and forth we go...

eg8r </div></div>
I hear you, but I feel he is being serious and pretending like
he's being humorous.
Look around. He's posting that same line on every thread after Gayle.
Funny? If you say so.
Looks more like harassment to me.

eg8r
07-15-2010, 02:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hear you, but I feel he is being serious and pretending like
he's being humorous.</div></div>The post on its own is funny to me. Just like I laugh every time someone blames W for doing something when they spent 8 years telling us how dumb he was.

eg8r

pooltchr
07-15-2010, 02:37 PM
I'm glad someone gets it.

There must be some irony when an ignorant, southern, bubba, truck driver, pool teacher from a fly over state, has enough political clout to get people banned from an internet forum.

On one hand, they think we are insignificant, and on the other hand, we have incredible power over them.

It's no wonder they are so confused!

Steve

hondo
07-15-2010, 03:31 PM
Steve's describing himself:

'an ignorant, southern, bubba, truck driver, pool teacher from a fly over state"

Sombody needs some self esteem classes. Jeeze Louise!!!!

pooltchr
07-15-2010, 03:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

'an ignorant, southern, bubba, truck driver, pool teacher from a fly over state"

Sombody needs some self esteem classes. Jeeze Louise!!!! </div></div>

Do you go out of your way to show your ignorance, or do you come by that gift naturally?

Anyone with half a brain would know that the description I posted is the one applied to me by a few moronic posters lead by a certain vindictive, bitter grandma. But since you apparently don't qualify, I will spell it out for you.

It's called sarcasm. Sorry I elevated the post beyond your level of comprehension.

Steve

Sev
07-15-2010, 07:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Deeman3]

G. </div></div>

Yup they are so far ahead that they are going to be the first state to go bankrupt due to their very Schick policies that have bled the state dry for decades.

I am rather eager to see what such a situations does to the rest of the nation. NY and IL will soon follow.

Funny. No southern states there.

hondo
07-15-2010, 09:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Do you go out of your way to show your ignorance, or do you come by that gift naturally?

Anyone with half a brain would know that the description I posted is the one applied to me by a few moronic posters lead by a certain vindictive, bitter grandma. But since you apparently don't qualify, I will spell it out for you.

It's called sarcasm. Sorry I elevated the post beyond your level of comprehension.

Steve </div></div>

Good ole Steve. Not funny when he tries to be and hilarious when he tries to be serious.
You really do crack me up.

hondo
07-15-2010, 09:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Anyone with half a brain would know that the description I posted is the one applied to me by a few moronic posters lead by a certain vindictive, bitter grandma.

Steve </div></div>

Anyone with half a brain would know that I was just yanking your chain, you silly, silly boy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif ROTFLMFAO!

Gayle in MD
07-15-2010, 10:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Anyone with half a brain would know that the description I posted is the one applied to me by a few moronic posters lead by a certain vindictive, bitter grandma.

Steve </div></div>

Anyone with half a brain would know that I was just yanking your chain, you silly, silly boy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif ROTFLMFAO! </div></div>

Anyone with half a brain would know that I wouldn't waste a dime on this nutcase, let alone drive all the way down to Charlotte, or deface my own property with anything he wrote!

pooltchr
07-16-2010, 07:03 AM
So now you admit that you did make the threat! Maybe it was an empty threat, maybe it wasn't. Only you know your intentions.

Either way, a threat is a threat, and they are prohibited on the forum. Therefore, you admit that it's quite possible that you got banned for something YOU did that was against the rules.

Case closed!

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-16-2010, 07:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So now you admit that you did make the threat! Maybe it was an empty threat, maybe it wasn't. Only you know your intentions.

Either way, a threat is a threat, and they are prohibited on the forum. Therefore, you admit that it's quite possible that you got banned for something YOU did that was against the rules.

Case closed!

Steve </div></div>

GET off it, Steve, you can't wiggle out of answering the question, by changing the subject.

Do you not post behind nearly every single one of my posts, with sarcastic, degrading, insults?

Do you or do you not continuing to attack another user ME

Did you or did you not contact the moderator because I was quoting your own words?

Where is your thread, Wolf is Back? Why is it gone? WHY IS IT'S ABSENCE NOT INDICATED AS HAVING BEEN DELETED BY ADMINISTRATOR? IN RED, AS NORMALLY IS DONE?

Where is the return post back to you from Wolf, about your cororate climbing BS. GONE WITH NO EXPLANATION FROM THE ADMINISTRATOR!

WE all know whatt your game is, constantly attacking another uesr. ME!

AGAINST THE RULES!

Advertising your business.

AGAINST THE RULES.

CALLING ME SCUM!

AGAINST THE RULES!

THREATENING ME WITH A SUGGESTION THAT YOU HAD INFORMATION THAT I WOUDLDN'T WANT OTHERS TO KNOW...THEN LEAVING IT HANGING OUT THERE WHEN I SAID, OK, BRING IT ON, I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. THE SAME THING AS A THREAT!

I IGNORE YOU, AS A RULE, DO NOT READ OR RESPND TO YOUR ATTACKS, YOU STIR AND STIR AND STIR, UNTIL I FINALLY FIGHT BACK, THEN YOU REPORT IT. YOU DO THE SAME THING TO WOLF!

We all know your routine. Stop with the innocent bs, and own up. DID YOU NOTIFY THE MODERATOR, OR NOT!

WHAT A COWARD!

Sev
07-16-2010, 07:18 AM
Some levity.

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=11906&title=the-niggar-family

Cheers!!

pooltchr
07-16-2010, 07:37 AM
Just think about how much good you could have done, visiting wounded troops, or any of the other activities you claim you spend your time on, had you not wasted it all with your irrational ranting, attacks, and spreading lies about me on this forum.

Just admit the fact that your primary goal is to relentlessly attack anyone who holds conservative views.

Admit it. The hate you have for conservatives absolutely consumes you.

Pittiful.

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-16-2010, 07:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just think about how much good you could have done, visiting wounded troops, or any of the other activities you claim you spend your time on, had you not wasted it all with your irrational ranting, attacks, and spreading lies about me on this forum.

Just admit the fact that your primary goal is to relentlessly attack anyone who holds conservative views.

Admit it. The hate you have for conservatives absolutely consumes you.

Pittiful.

Steve </div></div>

continuing to attack another user.

pooltchr
07-16-2010, 07:47 AM
How is that an attack? I'm just pointing out how much time you have wasted posting worthless posts.

Steve

Sev
07-16-2010, 07:53 AM
Nice signature.

Only problem is. As stated it means Gayle continues to attack another user.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/36_2_34-1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/emot19.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/emot19.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/36_2_34-1.gif

pooltchr
07-16-2010, 07:57 AM
I'm sure when the mods check her last 8 or 10 posts and see her latest tactic, they will love it.

Steve

Stretch
07-16-2010, 11:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How is that an attack? I'm just pointing out how much time you have wasted posting worthless posts.

Steve </div></div>

The same could be said about you. Face it, this is all one endless pissing contest and our erratic joke of a moderated forum is the fire hydrant of the CCB. Some "users" tinkle sparingly, while others have a permanent reserved spot due to bladder control problems. The issues used to be paramont. Not anymore. St.

pooltchr
07-16-2010, 11:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ The issues used to be paramont. Not anymore. St. </div></div>

Yep...and there are 3 people I believe are most responsible for that situation, one is presently on mandatory hiatis, one has been, but is back for now, and one is a refugee from another place where he was banned for similar actions.

It's amazing how much destruction such a small group of malcontents can cause.

Steve

LWW
07-16-2010, 01:36 PM
<span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 26pt'>OOH!!! OOOH!!! OOOH!!!

PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!

I THINK I KNOW THE ANSWER!!!!</span></span>

Trolls for two hundred Alex.

Who are wolfdancer ... AKA MC44, AKA yaz ... Gayle from Md and hondo?

LWW

Stretch
07-16-2010, 01:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ The issues used to be paramont. Not anymore. St. </div></div>

Yep...and there are 3 people I believe are most responsible for that situation, one is presently on mandatory hiatis, one has been, but is back for now, and one is a refugee from another place where he was banned for similar actions.

Steve </div></div>

And lets not forget about all the instigators. The ones that incite, troll, bait, and demean while blithly sitting back and denying all culpability. Yep, wonderfull folks all. It's the NPR that should be banned. There is a fundamental flaw in it's existance. No rules, or what there is of them are either ignored or biasedly applied. If there is not even a minimal framework for conduct then there is no point other than a rantfest and personal beatdowns. Now that may fit quite nicely in "some" peoples agenda. But i'm sure the majority would hope for something better. Would you bring a knife to a gun fight? NO, so why would anybody in thier right mind (or even left) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif want to participate in a responsible way only to be constantly insulted, laughed at, demeaned, and marginalized. That's why there are no fresh ideas here. No interesting topics, and no insight to current events. Anyone taking even a cursory look at what goes on here would avoid this place like the plague. My advice to newbie's? (as if we've actualy had any) is go somewhere else. ANYWHERE is better than this. Unless of course you just want to piss on CCB's NPR Hydrant. Then welcome, you came to the right place my friend. St. &lt;&lt; can only handle small doses at a time &gt;&gt;

pooltchr
07-16-2010, 01:41 PM
Now you've outed them, there will probably be a congressional investigation. Outing a troll is worse than outing a secretary!

Steve

LWW
07-16-2010, 01:43 PM
It is these moments of lucidity that are the reason I never gave up on you.

It's encouraging to see that you see the leftist cabal for what it truly is.

Kudos.

LWW

LWW
07-16-2010, 01:44 PM
It didn't exactly take Sam Spade to crack the case.

LWW

Sev
07-16-2010, 01:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ The issues used to be paramont. Not anymore. St. </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

And lets not forget about all the instigators. The ones that incite, troll, bait, and demean while blithly sitting back and denying all culpability. Yep, wonderfull folks all. It's the NPR that should be banned. There is a fundamental flaw in it's existance. No rules, or what there is of them are either ignored or biasedly applied. If there is not even a minimal framework for conduct then there is no point other than a rantfest and personal beatdowns. Now that may fit quite nicely in "some" peoples agenda. But i'm sure the majority would hope for something better. Would you bring a knife to a gun fight? NO, so why would anybody in thier right mind (or even left) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif want to participate in a responsible way only to be constantly insulted, laughed at, demeaned, and marginalized. That's why there are no fresh ideas here. No interesting topics, and no insight to current events. Anyone taking even a cursory look at what goes on here would avoid this place like the plague. My advice to newbie's? (as if we've actualy had any) is go somewhere else. ANYWHERE is better than this. Unless of course you just want to piss on CCB's NPR Hydrant. Then welcome, you came to the right place my friend. St. &lt;&lt; can only handle small doses at a time &gt;&gt; </div></div>

Now as I recall I flooded the site for about week with everything but politics.

Some very good articles on energy, archeology, astronomy, humor and other topics.

No body was interested except CussionCrawler as I recall.

pooltchr
07-16-2010, 01:50 PM
Yes you did, and you are correct. Nobody was interested in discussing anything. All they want to do is spread their hate.

Reading their garbage is seriously reducing my faith in humanity.

Steve

hondo
07-16-2010, 05:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure when the mods check her last 8 or 10 posts and see her latest tactic, they will love it.

Steve </div></div>

More threats. You are pathetic.

pooltchr
07-16-2010, 08:51 PM
No, you are pathetic. The only threat was the one in your mind. I simply made an observation. You chose to see something that wasn't there.

Steve

sack316
07-16-2010, 08:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLWmo2kCa...next=1&index=44 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLWmo2kCa8o&feature=PlayList&p=CC9DFD5C0AB0D1B5&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=44)

Let's kill crackers and kill their babies!

I hope the NAACP will also officially decry the New Black Panther party as racist too!

Sack

hondo
07-17-2010, 06:54 AM
I do too, Sack. I hate racism.

pooltchr
07-17-2010, 07:28 AM
Interesting point. Could it not be argued that organizations such as the NAACP and Black Panthers are by their very existence, racist?

If there were a National Association for the Advancement of White People, it would automatically be labeled as racist.

If someone started the White Tigers Party, it would be automatically be labeled as racist.

Why are some races allowed and encouraged to form political groups for nothing more than the promotion of one specific race at the expense of other races? Isn't that racist?

Just something to think about.

Steve

sack316
07-17-2010, 06:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Interesting point. Could it not be argued that organizations such as the NAACP and Black Panthers are by their very existence, racist?</div></div>

Indeed, just as vice versa would be true. A United Caucasian College Fund wouldn't be looked upon too highly, I don't imagine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are some races allowed and encouraged to form political groups for nothing more than the promotion of one specific race at the expense of other races? Isn't that racist?

Just something to think about.

Steve </div></div>

Because we are supposed to be guilty. And ya know what... to some extent I'd even side with such groups as being correct (on some very low level now). All such groups are (imho) technically racism in themselves. But at one point I'd argue they were even necessary during the first few decades of civil rights movements. That point exists no longer, though.

Such groups remind me of unions... at one point they did some good and were even needed for a fair and just cause. But now they tend to serve for more controversy and negativity than is needed. Just my 2 cents.

Sack

sack316
07-17-2010, 06:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do too, Sack. I hate racism. </div></div>

Does that make us 'racismists'? If we took some racist prick out to the woodshed for a what-fer, would we be charged with a hate crime? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

hondo
07-17-2010, 09:21 PM
Not in my book. That's called WV justice.
We're itching to discuss WV history with LWW.

Gayle in MD
07-21-2010, 07:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> However, to think this is a real barrier to the advanceement of a whole people today is not very sensible. Yes, the entire history of a race may have placed a group in the ghettos for a long time but usinf it as an excuse to not fight your way out is silly. Many groups were abused upon their arrival here and elsewhere. They had to study, perservere and climb out. Most did not stay and sell drugs and kill each other off claiming victimhood in perpetutity.

<span style="color: #FF0000">Selective reality, Deeman. No other group was considered in the Constitution, less than a full human being, and your premise, is slanted, entirely. </span>

If South Baltimore is a bad example and I think it is not. How about Liberia? Never under our thumb, completely independent or our influence and very self governed with their own freely elected leaders </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> typical of you, when losing an argument, bring up LIBERIA!</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

<span style="color: #FF0000">You southerners always get your backs up when your racism is called out, just as you do when your sexism is called out, however, my husband does not refer to me as Jimwoman.

G. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Gayle in MD
07-21-2010, 08:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the Democratic party who voted against every piece of civil rights legislation for the last hundred years </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Passage in the House of Representatives

The bill was sent to the House of Representatives, and referred to the House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Emmanuel Celler, a Democrat from New York. After a series of hearings on the bill, <u>Celler's committee greatly strengthened the act, adding provisions to ban racial discrimination in employment, providing greater protection to black voters, eliminating segregation in all publicly owned facilities (not just schools), and strengthening the anti-segregation clauses regarding public facilities such as lunch counters.</u> They also added authorization for the Attorney General to file lawsuits to protect individuals against the deprivation of any rights secured by the Constitution or U.S. law. In essence, this was the controversial "Title III" that had been removed from the 1957 and 1960 Acts. Civil rights organizations pressed hard for this provision because it could be used to protect peaceful protesters and black voters from police brutality and suppression of free speech rights.

The bill came before the full Senate for debate on March 30, 1964 and <span style='font-size: 20pt'>the "Southern Bloc" </span>of 18 southern Democratic Senators and one Republican Senator led by Richard Russell (D-GA) launched a filibuster to prevent its passage.[4] Said Russell: "We will resist to the bitter end any measure or any movement which would have a tendency to bring about social equality and intermingling and amalgamation of the races in our (Southern) states."[5]

Ultimately, on June 19, the substitute (compromise) bill passed the Senate by a vote of 73-27, and quickly passed through the House-Senate conference committee, which adopted the Senate version of the bill. The conference bill was passed by both houses of Congress, and was signed into law by President Johnson on July 2, 1964. Legend has it that as he put down his pen Johnson told an aide, referring to the Democratic Party, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>"We have lost the South for a generation."</span>[9]</div></div>

I don't agree that the TP is racist. Every group has its radical elements ,hangers on. Not every Dem prays to Chavez every night before they go to bed.

To say the the Dems held up civil rights legislation is misleading, its was the South that held it up.

Q </div></div>

Yes, and after it was passed, those southerners joined the Republican Parfty, where they remain to this day.

Now that the president of the Tea Party has had his racist letter exposed, and resigned, I suppose the right does not want to discuss this issue further. I'd say that if the president of a group could write such a glaring racist letter, that speaks to the issue quite effectively.

Being Republicans, they would prefer to expand on the story about the twelve black panthers!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif Attempt to create more racist fear mongering, with the help of Fox Noise!

I suppose Beck will be crying at his blackboard. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Typical!

Deeman3
07-21-2010, 08:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style="color: #FF0000">You southerners always get your backs up when your racism is called out, just as you do when your sexism is called out, however, my husband does not refer to me as Jimwoman.

G. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">I can understand him not wanting his name linked to yours but we, as southerners are no more or less racist than the other parts of the country. You can find racists in extreamist groups in Ohio, Michigan and even in your beloved California.

Of course, some of you can find racists everywhere and anywhere you look. Just overplaying it like you do, the effect and impact is not as dramatic as if it were used in cases of actual racist cases. </span>

hondo
07-21-2010, 08:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="color: #FF0000">I can understand him not wanting his name linked to yours but we, as southerners are no more or less racist than the other parts of the country. You can find racists in extreamist groups in Ohio, Michigan and even in your beloved California.

Of course, some of you can find racists everywhere and anywhere you look. Just overplaying it like you do, the effect and impact is not as dramatic as if it were used in cases of actual racist cases. </span> </div></div>

I love Gayle, but I too wish she wouldn't over generalize.
I live south of the Mason-Dixon line and I'm a lot less racist than some guy I know from Dayton.

Gayle in MD
07-21-2010, 08:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="color: #FF0000">I can understand him not wanting his name linked to yours

<span style="color: #000000"> That's isn't it at all, Deeman, he just doesn't consider me his chattle, and hence, does not refer to me as a "possession." </span>

but we, as southerners are no more or less racist than the other parts of the country.

<span style="color: #000000"> How can you claim that, after the post you made today, about welfare mothers, when tha entire post was a fraud. I read the flat screen TV po9sts, all of them from you innocent southerners. </span>

You can find racists in extreamist groups in Ohio, Michigan and even in your beloved California.

<span style="color: #000000"> Granted, however, on this forum, you can find it cnsistantly in the posts from southerners, as well as sexism, misogeny,and homophobia. </span>

Of course, some of you can find racists everywhere and anywhere you look. Just overplaying it like you do, the effect and impact is not as dramatic as if it were used in cases of actual racist cases. </span> </div></div>

<span style="color: #000000"> I;'d say an actualy racist case was the president of the Tea Party, writing one of the mos racist letters I've ever read, and then haivng to resign.

End of Story. Oh, and give mre regards to "Deewoman" </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif