PDA

View Full Version : Oh it's one, two, three strikes out ...

LWW
07-13-2010, 07:13 AM
... at the old troll game

It appears that Yaz has joined Wolfdancer and MC44 on the ineligible list.

I guess bragging about defying the ban and chuckling how the admins never pay attention wasn't the wisest of all possible moves?

LWW

pooltchr
07-13-2010, 08:02 AM
Oh well....I guess we will see a new poster show up soon.

Steve

Qtec
07-13-2010, 08:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh well....I guess we will see a new poster show up soon.

Steve </div></div>

Lets hope so.

Q...we need the IQ points.

pooltchr
07-13-2010, 08:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Q...we need the IQ points. </div></div>

Well, SOME of you do!!!!!!!

Steve

LWW
07-13-2010, 08:51 AM
I disagree.

IQ is a measure of one's ability to learn. I think all members do at least adequately on that.

The problem is the amount of people who will run from the truth so they can live in blissful ignorance of reality.

LWW

eg8r
07-13-2010, 09:05 AM
Well that sucks. I was hoping he would honestly respond to the hypocritical defense of gayle's demeaning posts.

eg8r

eg8r
07-13-2010, 09:06 AM
I certainly hope so. Since the mod has not said what he did wrong how can we believe he was fair in his ban?

eg8r

eg8r
07-13-2010, 09:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q...we need the IQ points. </div></div>I always thought he was smarter than the rest of you lefties. It is nice to see you agree your side is definitely in trouble without him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

pooltchr
07-13-2010, 09:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I certainly hope so. Since the mod has not said what he did wrong how can we believe he was fair in his ban?

eg8r </div></div>

He was back under a different name for a couple of weeks, and he didn't share that information. That may support my contention that the details are best left to those involved.

Steve

eg8r
07-13-2010, 10:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was back under a different name for a couple of weeks, and he didn't share that information. That may support my contention that the details are best left to those involved.</div></div>Well I hope he creates a new name and then posts the reason the mod gave for his ban.

eg8r

LWW
07-13-2010, 10:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was back under a different name for a couple of weeks, and he didn't share that information. That may support my contention that the details are best left to those involved.</div></div>Well I hope he creates a new name and then posts the reason the mod gave for his ban.

eg8r </div></div>

I predict that if he does, he will list it being because of:

1 - Steve.

2 - Moi.

3 - Thou.

4 - B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!

LWW

hondo
07-13-2010, 12:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... at the old troll game

It appears that Yaz has joined Wolfdancer and MC44 on the ineligible list.

I guess bragging about defying the ban and chuckling how the admins never pay attention wasn't the wisest of all possible moves?

LWW </div></div>

Well, you got back on before your Monty and the other one got tossed.
I guess that makes you a right fart smeller, er, smart feller.

Stretch
07-13-2010, 02:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh well....I guess we will see a new poster show up soon.

Steve </div></div>

....and i'm sure you will be the first to start a "Welcome Back Wolfie" thread again to allert all when that happens. Nice one, subtle. St.

pooltchr
07-13-2010, 03:32 PM
I figure if he won't admit who he is, someone should probably pass the word along.

Another public service brought to you from your friendly compassionate conservatives.

Steve

LWW
07-13-2010, 03:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh well....I guess we will see a new poster show up soon.

Steve </div></div>

....and i'm sure you will be the first to start a "Welcome Back Wolfie" thread again to allert all when that happens. Nice one, subtle. St. </div></div>

So ... after all your wailing and gnashing of teeth over the false accusations of G/W/H, you seem supportive of woofie fllaunting the rules.

LWW

Stretch
07-13-2010, 07:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh well....I guess we will see a new poster show up soon.

Steve </div></div>

....and i'm sure you will be the first to start a "Welcome Back Wolfie" thread again to allert all when that happens. Nice one, subtle. St. </div></div>

So ... after all your wailing and gnashing of teeth over the false accusations of G/W/H, you seem supportive of woofie fllaunting the rules.

LWW </div></div>

False accusations? Still clinging to the lie that you never assumed any other alias's? lol

P.S. i never gave anyone a hard time about who they called themselves. It's petty and erronious. Constant denial of doing it however shows a distinct lack of charactor imo.

hondo
07-13-2010, 09:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh well....I guess we will see a new poster show up soon.

Steve </div></div>

And now he can go on swearing he doesn't get folks he doesn't like booted.
What a sweetheart.
And, sadly, he thinks he's an alright guy.
Newsflash, Steve. You're a real... .
Never mind. We all know what you are.

hondo
07-13-2010, 09:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I figure if he won't admit who he is, someone should probably pass the word along.

Another public service brought to you from your friendly compassionate conservatives.

Steve </div></div>

The fact that you're proud of yourself speaks volumes about you.
Disgusting. Sickening.

hondo
07-13-2010, 09:24 PM
I have never made a false accusation about you.
You came back on as Monty and one other username and when I finally painted you in a corner you lied and swore to God you weren't them when we ALL knew you were.

Shameless. I have never accused you of anything that wasn't true.
Please stop your lying.

hondo
07-13-2010, 09:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh well....I guess we will see a new poster show up soon.

Steve </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

False accusations? Still clinging to the lie that you never assumed any other alias's? lol

P.S. i never gave anyone a hard time about who they called themselves. It's petty and erronious. Constant denial of doing it however shows a distinct lack of charactor imo.

</div></div>

Not only denial.
Swearing to God and accusing others of lying.
Shameful.

hondo
07-13-2010, 09:30 PM
Stretch, I have never done it but I don't see the big deal either.
If Larry wouldn't be such a hypocrite and attack others I would gladly give him a pass.

pooltchr
07-13-2010, 10:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I figure if he won't admit who he is, someone should probably pass the word along.

Steve </div></div>

The fact that you're proud of yourself speaks volumes about you.
Disgusting. Sickening. </div></div>

The fact that I have no problem posting the truth speaks volumes about me? Why wouldn't I be proud of that?

Now, the fact that you find my posting the truth and facts to be "disgusting and sickening" certainly speaks volumes about you.

Steve

Qtec
07-14-2010, 05:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q...we need the IQ points. </div></div>I always thought he was smarter than the rest of you lefties.</div></div>

Its a possibility. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I always like the humour in his posts and I did warn him that some of his posts were borderline and asked him to have more self restraint...but Wolf is Wolf. LOL
If he comes back as Mary Poppins I don't care, we need him.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> It is nice to see you agree your side is definitely in trouble without him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Not in trouble eg8r...that will never happen. We have the truth on our side.

Q

hondo
07-14-2010, 05:56 AM
Where were you when Larry was Monty and that other username, hypocrite?

pooltchr
07-14-2010, 07:35 AM
As I recall, it wasn't necessary, since you guys took care of publishing that news.
Now, why didn't you say anything about our most recent case of identity change?
Never mind. We already know.
Steve

eg8r
07-14-2010, 07:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its a possibility. I always like the humour in his posts and I did warn him that some of his posts were borderline and asked him to have more self restraint...but Wolf is Wolf. LOL
If he comes back as Mary Poppins I don't care, we need him.</div></div>I always thought he was pretty funny. He does have a problem controlling himself though, too bad.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not in trouble eg8r...that will never happen. We have the truth on our side.</div></div>"Truth" is what you call it which is proof the levels are waaayyy too low. Wolfie come back and save them... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

LWW
07-14-2010, 08:45 AM
What's hilarious is that H took a fact based self flagellation beatdown on this very issue on AZB.

It was revealed to the troll who Monty Burns was ... and that it was H's own hatred which created Monty.

Now, an adult would learn from that experience.

LWW

Stretch
07-14-2010, 12:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I recall, it wasn't necessary, since you guys took care of publishing that news.
Steve </div></div>

Ya, we already know that Wilson only bans lefties. And Since he can't be everywhere all the time you gladly keep him informed. Sure we outed Larry "within the threads" because he was just like a zit on your A$$ that you just gotta squeeze. But nothing worth crying to Mommy about. St.

pooltchr
07-14-2010, 01:00 PM
Sorry to disappoint you buddy, but I didn't go to the mods about woofie, any more than I did about anyone else on the forum. You put entirely too much confidence in the rantings of a paranoid grandmother.

Ask yourself this question. What could I possibly gain by telling the mods about woofie's new identity?

What could you possibly gain by telling the mods about Larry?

You people take this whole internet forum thing entirely too seriously!

Here's a clue. An internet forum is not real life.

If someone is a jerk in a pool tournament, I don't go to the TD...I just beat them on the table. Why would I act any differently here?

Try applying a little reality...it can be quite enlightening.

Steve

Stretch
07-14-2010, 02:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry to disappoint you buddy, but I didn't go to the mods about woofie, any more than I did about anyone else on the forum. You put entirely too much confidence in the rantings of a paranoid grandmother.

Ask yourself this question. What could I possibly gain by telling the mods about woofie's new identity?

What could you possibly gain by telling the mods about Larry?

You people take this whole internet forum thing entirely too seriously!

Here's a clue. An internet forum is not real life.

If someone is a jerk in a pool tournament, I don't go to the TD...I just beat them on the table. Why would I act any differently here?

Try applying a little reality...it can be quite enlightening.

Steve </div></div>

We take it to seriously??? LMFAO OK as long as you think posting WELCOME BACK WOLFIE in Caps as a header is not "notifying" anyone. Yes we understand, yep, no problem. Escuse me for pointing that out. Along with your twinkle toed fancy dancing around Gayles simple yes or no Questions which should have given you the title of "So you think you can Dance". You picked the wrong game buddy. You and Larry would have made a great quick step team. St.

pooltchr
07-14-2010, 03:58 PM
Sid,
The bottom line is that I don't care who posts here and who doesn't. Some of the insanity posted by the likes of G, W, H, etc provide much of the entertainment value.
I even get an occasional chuckle from some of your posts.

Steve

LWW
07-14-2010, 04:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I recall, it wasn't necessary, since you guys took care of publishing that news.
Steve </div></div>

Ya, we already know that Wilson only bans lefties. And Since he can't be everywhere all the time you gladly keep him informed. Sure we outed Larry "within the threads" because he was just like a zit on your A$$ that you just gotta squeeze. But nothing worth crying to Mommy about. St. </div></div>

What makes you think Wilson is even here?

And, as far as "OUTING" me ... dream on.

As far as conspiring to get me banned ... it was openly bragged about here and no amount of doublethink can hide that.

LWW

Stretch
07-14-2010, 05:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I recall, it wasn't necessary, since you guys took care of publishing that news.
Steve </div></div>

Ya, we already know that Wilson only bans lefties. And Since he can't be everywhere all the time you gladly keep him informed. Sure we outed Larry "within the threads" because he was just like a zit on your A$$ that you just gotta squeeze. But nothing worth crying to Mommy about. St. </div></div>

What makes you think Wilson is even here?

And, as far as "OUTING" me ... dream on.

As far as conspiring to get me banned ... it was openly bragged about here and no amount of doublethink can hide that.

LWW </div></div>

Says the king of doublethink. lol Your pathetic. But instead of waisting your time on me, you and "twinkletoes" need to practice your steps. Already you are in perfect sync but it never hurts to practice! St.

LWW
07-14-2010, 05:53 PM
Were you educated in West Virginia?

LWW

Stretch
07-14-2010, 06:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Were you educated in West Virginia?

LWW </div></div>

Were you? St.

pooltchr
07-14-2010, 07:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Were you educated in West Virginia?

LWW </div></div>

Was anybody?????????????

Steve

It's a JOKE, people!!!!!!!! Humor! I actually know a lot of very smart people from West Virginia.

hondo
07-14-2010, 09:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I recall, it wasn't necessary, since you guys took care of publishing that news.
Steve </div></div>

Who? What's up?

hondo
07-14-2010, 09:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's hilarious is that H took a fact based self flagellation beatdown on this very issue on AZB.

It was revealed to the troll who Monty Burns was ... and that it was H's own hatred which created Monty.

Now, an adult would learn from that experience.

LWW </div></div>

Can anybody explain that incoherent babbling for me? Please.
Larry finally lost all his marbles.

hondo
07-14-2010, 10:01 PM
You ratted him out. The proof is in the thread you started.
Man up and quit being such a hypocrite.
God, Steve, you disgust me sometimes.

hondo
07-14-2010, 10:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sid,
The bottom line is that I don't care who posts here and who doesn't. Some of the insanity posted by the likes of G, W, H, etc provide much of the entertainment value.
I even get an occasional chuckle from some of your posts.

Steve </div></div>

What a phony.
You ratted him out.
And "chuckle"? You whine every time we point out
what a hypocrite you are.

hondo
07-14-2010, 10:04 PM
And then along came Monty. LOL!

hondo
07-14-2010, 10:07 PM

LWW </div></div>

Why not come visit our state?
I've got a lot of friends who have read your comments about WV over the years and would just love to meet you face to face.

Big boy.

hondo
07-14-2010, 10:08 PM
No, he wasn't.

hondo
07-14-2010, 10:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Were you educated in West Virginia?

LWW </div></div>

Was anybody?????????????

Steve

It's a JOKE, people!!!!!!!! Humor! I actually know a lot of very smart people from West Virginia. </div></div>

You know some smart people personally!!!!
I had no idea!!!

pooltchr
07-15-2010, 07:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Were you educated in West Virginia?

LWW </div></div>

Was anybody?????????????

Steve

It's a JOKE, people!!!!!!!! Humor! I actually know a lot of very smart people from West Virginia. </div></div>

You know some smart people personally!!!!
I had no idea!!! </div></div>

Possibly because you don't fall into that catagory.

Steve

hondo
07-15-2010, 07:57 AM
You don't know me, silly boy.
Steve, I've become convinced that the only
way for you not to come acoss as not ignorant is not to post.
Just a thought.

pooltchr
07-15-2010, 08:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don't know me, silly boy.
</div></div>

And I am probably better off for it.

Steve

hondo
07-15-2010, 08:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don't know me, silly boy.
</div></div>

And I am probably better off for it.

Steve </div></div>

Healthier anyway.

Just kidding, honey. I would never harm you.