PDA

View Full Version : Megyn Kelly lays the smack down on an Obamatron.

LWW
07-13-2010, 04:20 PM
>>>CATFIGHT<<< (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsErSzAoHA8&feature=player_embedded)

I predict that since an Obamatron tried to interrupt a presentation of the facts, came to the interview with no knowledge other than spoon fed talking points, and was obviously willing to support the regime ... no matter what ... with the fallback wail of B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!! she will be declared the winner by our leftist members.

LWW

pooltchr
07-13-2010, 10:41 PM
It wasn't a fair fight.

Megyn was using FACTS!!!!!!!

Steve

LWW
07-14-2010, 02:04 AM
True ... but it is simply amazing how many O-cultists will shamelessly defend the NBPP and Shabazz simply because dearest leader is allied with them.

That being said, after witnessing the far left's dogged allegiance to Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops Byrd all these decades it really shouldn't surprise me.

LWW

Qtec
07-14-2010, 05:51 AM
LOL

You are so deranged.

link (http://mediamatters.org/research/201006300064)

Go to the 6.40 mark. Adams admits that the Justice Dept is reluctant to press charges in ANY case like this,<span style='font-size: 20pt'> even cases where blacks and Hispanics are the victims. </span>

ie right or wrong its standard practice, not a case of racial preference.

Q

Qtec
07-14-2010, 06:01 AM
Megyn Kelly just laps it up. She believes everything he says without question. Some journalist. A total moron.

Q

LWW
07-14-2010, 06:48 AM
Thanks for confirming my prediction.

I knew I could count on you.

LWW

Qtec
07-16-2010, 04:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Megyn Kelly's minstrel show

14 Jul 2010 03:00 pm

by Dave Weigel

I don't really get a chance to watch TV in Unalaska, and the one thing I miss is Megyn Kelly of Fox News. The last week or so of her work -- her one woman crusade against the New Black Panther Party -- has been truly riveting television. Kelly widens her eyes in a way that bespeaks both horror and anger at the subject she's reporting on. "Shocking new video," she'll say, introducing a clip of the Panthers acting like idiots and yelling about "crackers" at a Philadelphia street festival. "We have a DOJ whistleblower alleging there is a discriminatory policy at the DOJ voting rights section," she'll say, "and no one seems to give a darn." <u>It's the "darn" that ties this together -- she's not just a journalist, she's a concerned citizen who has to bring you this story before it's. Too. Late.</u>

The people who grab these videos for the web use the same cliches to title them. <u>"Megyn Kelly DESTROYS Kirsten Powers on New Black Panther Case" says one of them; "Megyn Kelly schools lib pundit over New Black Panthers Party."</u> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>But why is she doing so many stories on the Panthers? It's because Fox News uses the Panthers the way that Phil Donohue used to use the KKK or G.G. Allin. They're good on TV. The difference between the Panthers and other freakish groups that look good on the air, of course, is that that they threaten white people. </span></div></div>

LOL (http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2010/07/megyn-kellys-minstrel-show.html)

Q

Sev
07-16-2010, 05:17 AM
Could be because the state run media is virtually ignoring it.

The law was clearly breached at the pole site.

The law should be enforced regardless of race or any inconvenience it may cause the administration.

LWW
07-16-2010, 06:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could be because the state run media is virtually ignoring it.

The law was clearly breached at the pole site.

The law should be enforced regardless of race or any inconvenience it may cause the administration. </div></div>

That statement is true only to those who believe we live in a republic that is a nation of laws.

To those supporting an oligarchy headed by a messiah, the messiah is the law.

LWW