PDA

View Full Version : More RW Racism From Limbaugh, About Steinbrenner

Gayle in MD
07-14-2010, 01:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"that cracker made a lot of African-Americans millionaires," and, "at the same time, he fired a lot of white guys." Obviously, that doesn't exactly jibe with Limbaugh's theories of how wealth distribution in society should work.

Per Media Matters, Limbaugh also said "that Steinbrenner 'knew when to die,' because there is currently no estate tax."

</div></div>

Repulsive.

LWW
07-14-2010, 02:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"that cracker made a lot of African-Americans millionaires," and, "at the same time, he fired a lot of white guys." Obviously, that doesn't exactly jibe with Limbaugh's theories of how wealth distribution in society should work.

Per Media Matters, Limbaugh also said "that Steinbrenner 'knew when to die,' because there is currently no estate tax."

</div></div>

Would you for once reject the spoon fed party lies and research reality ... would it kill you?

Repulsive. </div></div>

Now, for something really different, the truth ... the whole truth ... and nothing but the truth about what was actually said ... taken in it's unedited for the spoon and in full context form:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">George Steinbrenner has passed away at age 80. That cracker made a lot of African-American millionaires. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>George Steinbrenner, the classic capitalist. Everybody around him became wealthy. Like most successful capitalists, he made the people around him wealthy, and a lot of African-American millionaires along the way,</span> <span style='font-size: 14pt'><span style="color: #CC0000">(Notice what they left off of the spoon.)</span></span> and at the same time he fired a bunch of white guys as managers, left and right. Steinbrenner hasn't been himself for the past two or three years, but nevertheless what a man he was and what a fixture and a character he was in Major League Baseball.

George Steinbrenner. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Now, this is an example, my friends, of the kind of news that I'm going to impart here that will just infuriate liberals, it will ruin their day. <span style="color: #CC0000">(He nailed that one didn't he.)</span></span> George Steinbrenner, that cracker was a great capitalist, and he made many African-Americans who worked for him millionaires, as a lot of capitalists do. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>But he also, as a good capitalist, knew when to die. There is no death tax. George Steinbrenner's family this year will not have to cough up 55% of what they inherit and perhaps lose the New York Yankees. How sad it is we've come to this point in America? <span style="color: #CC0000">(Notice what they left off of the spoon.)</span> </span>How much you want to bet, the liberals try to get around this, pass a special law or something to get the Yankee tax money.

This is a story from Business Insider: <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"If you're massively wealthy, then 2010 is not a bad year to pass away. That's because Congress allowed the inheritance tax to lapse for one year. Not that the Steinbrenner family is seeing any 'upside' in the passing of the legendary Yankees owner. But the lack of the tax, which could go as high as 55%, could make the passing of the Yankees franchise that much easier." <span style="color: #CC0000">(Notice what they left off of the spoon.)</span></span> In fact, it will be totally easy. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>You remember the family of Joe Robbie, who owned the Miami Dolphins? When he passed away they had to sell the team to pay the estate taxes. It had not been the wisest estate planning going on there. But Steinbrenner knew when to die. No estate tax -- (interruption) what are you laughing at, Brian? You know damn well this kind of thing is going to irritate the left like nothing else will, especially since I point it out. <span style="color: #CC0000">(He nailed that one also didn't he.)</span> </div></div></span>

And, yes it is repulsive that the left wing hate machine must constantly resort to lies, half truths, distortions, and things taken entirely out of context in order to keep those who remain willfully ignorant of the truth ginned up with hate.

&gt;&gt;&gt;TRUTH VS TRUTHINESS&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_071310/content/01125106.guest.html)

LWW

Qtec
07-14-2010, 04:44 AM
A guy dies and all Limpballs can think about is the money. I'm sure the guy would have given all his wealth to live another year.

Q

LWW
07-14-2010, 05:46 AM
Serious question ... can you read?

LWW

hondo
07-14-2010, 06:37 AM
The sad thing is that you just repeat what Gayle said with
little asides praising Limberger.

hondo
07-14-2010, 06:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Serious question ... can you read?

LWW </div></div>

You ask that question of anybody who disagrees with you.
Obviously we don't see what you think you see.
Why be so arrogant?

With the exception of Right Wing propaganda I have obviously read much more than you, have a wider vocabulary, a better understanding of grammar and syntax, and ,yet, every time
I disagree with you , you portray me as this ignorant guy
who lacks comprehension skills.

This is what makes you so repulsive on here to most members.
If you would be civil, you would find that I can be civil also.
Wolfie's gone. Gayle ignores you.
Q is civil when you are.
Stretch rarely posts.

The ball is in your hands, Larry.
Are you capable of dropping the arrogance?
You are not smarter than those you attack. You simply have a different point of view.

eg8r
07-14-2010, 07:45 AM
Where is your link?

eg8r

pooltchr
07-14-2010, 07:46 AM
Hondo, I don't really expect you to be honest with us, but at least be honest with yourself. Gayle took two partial sentences out of his comments, and wanted everyone to think that was the meaning he was presenting.
The full length version presents quite a different picture. But since it's Rush, you people have no problem twisting what he says to fit your agenda. You still think his comment about hoping Obama fails means he hoped America fails.
I guess Rush is so far over your head that you just can't understand him.

Steve

eg8r
07-14-2010, 07:47 AM
What is sad is that you don't see the obvious twisting of words to put Limbaugh in a bad light. Was this the type of activity that you were teaching those WV kids? "Now listen kids, if you don't think the what is being said will suit your agenda then pick and choose parts of sentences and try and bleed them together to make a different point." Repulsive.

eg8r

eg8r
07-14-2010, 07:50 AM
Limbaugh is not the only person talking about the lazy Dems who mistakenly allowed the estate tax to lapse this year. I like to listen to the Wall Street Journal on the radio every morning and they have mentioned and quoted many very rich people who have had these same thoughts. Libs hate this because they want to steal the money from an estate and give to their beggars in hopes to gain/retain a few more votes.

eg8r

Qtec
07-14-2010, 08:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the lazy Dems </div></div>

Are you deaf, dumb and blind?

The Dems need 60 votes these days to change the lunch menu!

The GOP stance [ vote No on everything and fillibuster when you don't get your way] is unprecedented.

They are willing to sacrifice the economy just to get into power. Traitors they are.

Q

LWW
07-14-2010, 08:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, I don't really expect you to be honest with us, but at least be honest with yourself. Gayle took two partial sentences out of his comments, and wanted everyone to think that was the meaning he was presenting.
The full length version presents quite a different picture. But since it's Rush, you people have no problem twisting what he says to fit your agenda. You still think his comment about hoping Obama fails means he hoped America fails.

Steve </div></div>

It's called trolling.

Now, I have to give G and H a pass on trolling because I don't think either of them would disobey their handlers and go to the show for a listen or read the transcript to edit it on their own.

What I blame them for is simply parroting the party's lies and then having the audacity to defend those lies once they are exposed.

That's why neither of them have any cred other than within their own little echo chamber where no "truth" is ever allowed to enter except on the party spoon.

The fact that they are both obviously educated people is what makes it all so frustrating ... they aren't incapable of thinking and investigating things, they simply refuse to do so.

LWW

eg8r
07-14-2010, 08:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you deaf, dumb and blind?</div></div>Kind of ironic coming from you, don't you think? The lazy libs never even got around to talk about the estate tax and allowed it to lapse. Thank goodness for the families who losed loved ones. At least they know the greedy dems will not be stealing half the money away.

eg8r

LWW
07-14-2010, 09:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is sad is that you don't see the obvious twisting of words to put Limbaugh in a bad light. Was this the type of activity that you were teaching those WV kids? "Now listen kids, if you don't think the what is being said will suit your agenda then pick and choose parts of sentences and try and bleed them together to make a different point." Repulsive.

eg8r </div></div>

How many times have these slice and dice "STATEMENTS" ... and remember, this is a tactic which Q is beotching about being done to the ACORN videos ... been posted from MM by G about RL?

Now, take into account that each and every single one of them has been proven to be at best a slice and dice and at worst an absolute fabrication ... yet the parroting of MM continues as if they were a credible journalism source.

In reality MM is simply a party propaganda organ funded by the likes of convicted felon George Soros and operating from office space provided by former Clinton staffers.

The brutally honest truth is that Media Matters is even more dishonest at the art of "JOURNALISM" than Hitler's Völkischer Beobachter or Lenin's Pravda as both of those propaganda organs at least had the common decency to post the party banner proudly.

http://www.bwbs.de/UserFiles/Image/1913-1920/Voelk_Beobachter.jpg http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-ehFO_LLCwk/SJove3jb-KI/AAAAAAAADNg/wp5mB1RQ1qk/s400/08010.jpg

&gt;&gt;&gt;TRUTH VS TRUTHINESS&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Matters_for_America)

LWW

hondo
07-14-2010, 10:16 PM
Rush is over Libs' heads.
Rush is Over Libs' heads.

Must quote Rush.

hondo
07-14-2010, 10:19 PM
Wow, you're repulsed by what you imagine I taught?
You clowns on here just get weirder and weirder.

Qtec
07-15-2010, 01:57 AM
Lazy Dems?

link (http://http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/07/out-of-options-dems-give-up-on-major-jobs-push-after-weeks-of-gop-obstruction.php?ref=fpa)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Blame Games: Dems Give Up On Economy After Weeks Of GOP Obstruction

IT was a Democrat -- James Carville -- who coined the phrase "it's the economy, stupid." And to this day, leading Democrats understand that Carville was correct. They get it all the way down to their trembling bones. <u>They'd love to take dramatic steps to improve the economy, but Republicans are using every tool at their disposal to prevent that.</u> It's led Democrats to blame Republicans explicitly for causing Americans economic pain for short-term political gain, but it also means we're not going to see much in the way of economy-improving legislation in the months ahead.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>"They think the worse the economy is come November, the better they're going to do election wise," said Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid at a press conference this morning.</span>

Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D-MI) echoed that analysis last month on a conference call with reporters.

"If [the GOP] can stop the recovery from occurring, if they can create as much pain as possible, people will be angry and will not vote at all or will vote against those in the majority," she implored.

With Republicans pushing for tax cuts for the rich and blocking unemployment benefits, you can see where they're coming from. And yet, with unemployment hovering near 10 percent, and a midterm election threatening to sweep them out of power on Capitol Hill, Democrats are trapped and running out of time. </div></div>

Q

pooltchr
07-15-2010, 07:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rush is over Libs' heads.

Must quote Rush. </div></div>

Do you have any idea how childish a post like this makes you look?

Steve

LWW
07-15-2010, 07:28 AM
He's a West Virginia intellectual.

LWW

hondo
07-15-2010, 08:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rush is over Libs' heads.

Must quote Rush. </div></div>

Do you have any idea how childish a post like this makes you look?

Steve </div></div>

By whom, silly boy?

hondo
07-15-2010, 08:03 AM
Silly man, when you attack my state you just further
cheapen your status on here. Keep it up.

hondo
07-15-2010, 08:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He's a West Virginia intellectual.

LWW </div></div>

"Don't you love it when she gets so frustrated at her inability to address an issue, that her best response is to resort to her geographic bias against anyone who is smart enough to live in the south?"

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-15-2010, 09:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, I don't really expect you to be honest with us, but at least be honest with yourself. Gayle took two partial sentences out of his comments, and wanted everyone to think that was the meaning he was presenting.

Steve </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Id like to see you get raped and then be forced to carry the baby of the rapset...." </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">yeah, we know yo'd never do that....BWA HA HA HA...what a hypocrite!

Hey, Bill Maher has a golden statue for people like you and Ed, and LWW....yu should see it sometime, it looks just like you!

</span>

pooltchr
07-15-2010, 10:38 AM
Stop stalking my posts or I'll have you banned!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

eg8r
07-15-2010, 12:27 PM
Yep lazy dems. Even when they did pass major legislation they did not even read it. Pelosi told us we ALL would learn what was in the bill once it got passed and started affecting us.

eg8r

Sev
07-15-2010, 07:46 PM
I always liked Steinbrenner.

I am glad he got the last laugh.