PDA

View Full Version : A big shout out to my friend G in M-D

LWW
07-14-2010, 10:25 AM
I don't often listen to Limbaugh, maybe 5 hours a month, and it's usually you parroting yet another Media Matters lie which prompts me to tune in.

They were torched in the monologue today and he is on a roll with some serious comedy about the far left.

Thanks again as I would have probably missed it if you hadn't motivated me to take action.

LWW

LWW
07-14-2010, 04:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>RUSH:</span> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Here's how bad things are for the left and the American media. All they have to complain about, the best they can come up with is to pretend that they are offended by clever comments made by me about a wildly successful fellow capitalist, George Steinbrenner, who, up until now, has been despised by the American left. The American left and the media did nothing but portray George Steinbrenner negatively. Here was a guy that was evil, he was a temperamental dictator, he made illegal campaign contributions to Richard Nixon and he was engaged with hoodlums and so forth, had to be suspended from baseball by the commissioner, Fay Vincent. The media despised George Steinbrenner. I praise him as a fellow capitalist. By the way, folks, there are also insanely jealous that in this plummeting housing market I sold my New York condo for a 125% profit.</span>

I mean, they are so upset, angry, jealous, this is <span style='font-size: 14pt'>the best they can do is to take an out-of-context comment by Media Matters for America and twist it into something that I didn't say. And the Media Matters people, I'm really offended they left out one of the most relevant things I said yesterday. I talked about what a great capitalist George Steinbrenner was that he even knew when to die. This year when there is no estate tax, his family has saved a half a billion dollars alone on the asset value of the New York Yankees. George Steinbrenner was able to grow the New York Yankees from a $10 million franchise to being worth at least $1.2 billion, and along the way he made a lot of African-American millionaires. As a lot of capitalists do, everybody around Steinbrenner got wealthy. And to show that Steinbrenner had all kinds of street cred while making these African-American millionaires rich and wealthy, he fired a bunch of white guy managers. I mean this guy's got street cred like you couldn't find anywhere else in sports.</span>

"In 2005, the Yankees became the first professional sports franchise to be conservatively estimated as being worth over one billion dollars," all due to one man, George Steinbrenner. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>And so, this is how bad it is for the left. The best shot they can take is to complain and to pretend that they were offended by brilliant, clever, funny comments made by me about a fellow successful capitalist, a capitalist that they have portrayed negatively, that they hated, that they characterized as a dictator, as evil and temperamental. Why, there's a story, I forget where, USA Today, New York Times, about how horrible it was to work for George Steinbrenner if you were in the front office. He'd fire you if you didn't get the lunch order correct. He's in the back page of the tabloids in New York. Steinbrenner was their favorite, favorite whipping boy. And then to -- (interruption) pardon? Who's whining about me? Well, the Associated Press, the New York Daily News, the New York Post, Yahoo News, it's everywhere, Snerdley. It's all over network television. (laughing) They're trying to Imus me. </span>

It was a great show yesterday. They're launching their salvos, but at the root of it folks they're angry, jealous, ticked off like you can't believe because I sold my New York condo for a 125% profit when their houses are underwater. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>It just drives them insane and this is gonna drive 'em insane to point out they are the ones that had all the rotten, mean things to say about Steinbrenner throughout his tenure as the owner of the New York Yankees. The same left-wing political opportunists out there say nothing about the New Black Panther Party and Malik Zulu Shabazz talking about crackers and killing crackers or King Samir Shabazz who talked about killing cracker babies, and you want to know why? There's a big controversy out there, ladies and gentlemen. Brad Sherman, a derelict Democrat congressman from California had a town hall meeting the other day and his constituents are more informed than he was. He's a Democrat, and they started asking about the New Black Panther Party and voter intimidation, and he didn't know anything about it.[/b</span>] Oh, by the way, George Steinbrenner also, as I have done, has left New York. George Steinbrenner will probably be buried in Florida. Oh, yes. Tampa was his home. Not New York.

Anyway, so this Brad Sherman guy is getting beaten up by his constituents, and he reacts, (paraphrasing) "Now you people are stupid, you're dumb, I don't want to hear -- who do you think you're talking to -- I'm a member of Congress." <span style='font-size: 14pt'>[b]Here's the follow-up: "A California congressman who drew shouts of disbelief at a town hall meeting when he said he was unaware of the voter intimidation case involving the New Black Panther Party explained that the reason he hadn't heard about the story was because his news sources didn't cover it." Exactly right. The reason why these dunces at network television, AP, Yahoo News, everywhere else think I made an original comment when calling George Steinbrenner a cracker also don't know about King Samir Shabazz, New Black Panther voter intimidation case, 2008 Philadelphia, suggesting that white cracker babies be killed. They're not up to speed on Malik Zulu Shabazz, the chairman, grand pooh-bah, whatever, head potentate of the New Black Panther Party referring to crackers constantly. And so unable to place my comments in context, and unwilling to even if they were aware of the context, they create this firestorm which just illustrates what a great show it was yesterday.</span>

"Rep. Brad Sherman, D-Calif., in a written statement released late Tuesday, accused Fox News of launching 'attacks on me' for showing video of the meeting. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>He said he would soon send a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder regarding the incident and 'the importance of allegations of voter intimidation,' but said the 'major sources of information which I rely upon most' did not mention the issue." He didn't know about the voter intimidation case in Philadelphia. "But he also offered an excuse for missing the news, saying none of the media he reads covered it. 'While it is possible that our review missed something, it can be said that less than one page per 50,000 from the above sources deals with the issue,' Sherman said. 'In contrast, Fox News covered the issue repeatedly.' Sherman listed the Los Angeles Times, the Los Angeles Daily News, the Economist, Newsweek, Congressional Quarterly and National Journal and said he only found one mention of the Black Panther case," in all of those publications. Exactly right. Exactly right.</span> </div></div>

The far left has been hoist by their own petard yet again. Now you know why the left hates Limbaugh ... they simply cannot compete even when they use lies, half truths, distortions, out of context slice and splice, and other treachery.

LWW

llotter
07-14-2010, 07:49 PM
Rush is very very sharp and NOBODY on the Left is anywhere near.

pooltchr
07-14-2010, 09:15 PM
there is a very good reason that the multiple invitations Rush has made to have Obama join him as a guest for the entire show have gone completely ignored. Without a teleprompter, Rush would make Obama look like a fool...not to mention it would give Rush enough material to keep his show going for years!!!!!

Steve

Stretch
07-14-2010, 09:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>RUSH:</span> <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Here's how bad things are for the left and the American media. All they have to complain about, the best they can come up with is to pretend that they are offended by clever comments made by me about a wildly successful fellow capitalist, George Steinbrenner, who, up until now, has been despised by the American left. The American left and the media did nothing but portray George Steinbrenner negatively. Here was a guy that was evil, he was a temperamental dictator, he made illegal campaign contributions to Richard Nixon and he was engaged with hoodlums and so forth, had to be suspended from baseball by the commissioner, Fay Vincent. The media despised George Steinbrenner. I praise him as a fellow capitalist. By the way, folks, there are also insanely jealous that in this plummeting housing market I sold my New York condo for a 125% profit.</span>

I mean, they are so upset, angry, jealous, this is <span style='font-size: 14pt'>the best they can do is to take an out-of-context comment by Media Matters for America and twist it into something that I didn't say. And the Media Matters people, I'm really offended they left out one of the most relevant things I said yesterday. I talked about what a great capitalist George Steinbrenner was that he even knew when to die. This year when there is no estate tax, his family has saved a half a billion dollars alone on the asset value of the New York Yankees. George Steinbrenner was able to grow the New York Yankees from a $10 million franchise to being worth at least $1.2 billion, and along the way he made a lot of African-American millionaires. As a lot of capitalists do, everybody around Steinbrenner got wealthy. And to show that Steinbrenner had all kinds of street cred while making these African-American millionaires rich and wealthy, he fired a bunch of white guy managers. I mean this guy's got street cred like you couldn't find anywhere else in sports.</span>

"In 2005, the Yankees became the first professional sports franchise to be conservatively estimated as being worth over one billion dollars," all due to one man, George Steinbrenner. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>And so, this is how bad it is for the left. The best shot they can take is to complain and to pretend that they were offended by brilliant, clever, funny comments made by me about a fellow successful capitalist, a capitalist that they have portrayed negatively, that they hated, that they characterized as a dictator, as evil and temperamental. Why, there's a story, I forget where, USA Today, New York Times, about how horrible it was to work for George Steinbrenner if you were in the front office. He'd fire you if you didn't get the lunch order correct. He's in the back page of the tabloids in New York. Steinbrenner was their favorite, favorite whipping boy. And then to -- (interruption) pardon? Who's whining about me? Well, the Associated Press, the New York Daily News, the New York Post, Yahoo News, it's everywhere, Snerdley. It's all over network television. (laughing) They're trying to Imus me. </span>

It was a great show yesterday. They're launching their salvos, but at the root of it folks they're angry, jealous, ticked off like you can't believe because I sold my New York condo for a 125% profit when their houses are underwater. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>It just drives them insane and this is gonna drive 'em insane to point out they are the ones that had all the rotten, mean things to say about Steinbrenner throughout his tenure as the owner of the New York Yankees. The same left-wing political opportunists out there say nothing about the New Black Panther Party and Malik Zulu Shabazz talking about crackers and killing crackers or King Samir Shabazz who talked about killing cracker babies, and you want to know why? There's a big controversy out there, ladies and gentlemen. Brad Sherman, a derelict Democrat congressman from California had a town hall meeting the other day and his constituents are more informed than he was. He's a Democrat, and they started asking about the New Black Panther Party and voter intimidation, and he didn't know anything about it.[/b</span>] Oh, by the way, George Steinbrenner also, as I have done, has left New York. George Steinbrenner will probably be buried in Florida. Oh, yes. Tampa was his home. Not New York.

Anyway, so this Brad Sherman guy is getting beaten up by his constituents, and he reacts, (paraphrasing) "Now you people are stupid, you're dumb, I don't want to hear -- who do you think you're talking to -- I'm a member of Congress." <span style='font-size: 14pt'>[b]Here's the follow-up: "A California congressman who drew shouts of disbelief at a town hall meeting when he said he was unaware of the voter intimidation case involving the New Black Panther Party explained that the reason he hadn't heard about the story was because his news sources didn't cover it." Exactly right. The reason why these dunces at network television, AP, Yahoo News, everywhere else think I made an original comment when calling George Steinbrenner a cracker also don't know about King Samir Shabazz, New Black Panther voter intimidation case, 2008 Philadelphia, suggesting that white cracker babies be killed. They're not up to speed on Malik Zulu Shabazz, the chairman, grand pooh-bah, whatever, head potentate of the New Black Panther Party referring to crackers constantly. And so unable to place my comments in context, and unwilling to even if they were aware of the context, they create this firestorm which just illustrates what a great show it was yesterday.</span>

"Rep. Brad Sherman, D-Calif., in a written statement released late Tuesday, accused Fox News of launching 'attacks on me' for showing video of the meeting. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>He said he would soon send a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder regarding the incident and 'the importance of allegations of voter intimidation,' but said the 'major sources of information which I rely upon most' did not mention the issue." He didn't know about the voter intimidation case in Philadelphia. "But he also offered an excuse for missing the news, saying none of the media he reads covered it. 'While it is possible that our review missed something, it can be said that less than one page per 50,000 from the above sources deals with the issue,' Sherman said. 'In contrast, Fox News covered the issue repeatedly.' Sherman listed the Los Angeles Times, the Los Angeles Daily News, the Economist, Newsweek, Congressional Quarterly and National Journal and said he only found one mention of the Black Panther case," in all of those publications. Exactly right. Exactly right.</span> </div></div>

"The far left has been hoist by their own petard yet again. Now you know why the left hates Limbaugh ... they simply cannot compete even when they use lies, half truths, distortions, out of context slice and splice, and other treachery.

LWW </div></div>"

LMAO, of course we can't compete with Limballs because he has mastered the art of lies, halftruths, distortions, out of context slice and splice himself. You're in big big trouble if you have to rely on a first class right wing demagogue of disinfotainer garbage like Rush. lol His book should be called " The way things aren't".

Whenever this pompous a-hole proclaims from atop his gilded tower that "i'm not making this up folks" it's time for sane, self respecting educated individuals to duck and run for cover. The fact that you suck his bile up is all the proof we need of your precarious grip on reality. St.

Stretch
07-14-2010, 09:40 PM
As a follow up i'd like to introduce you to a piece called.

The Way Things Aren't
Rush Limbough debates reality.

Enjoy, it's long but so is the list of Rush's deliriums. St.

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1895

eg8r
07-15-2010, 10:31 AM
Stretch, would you agree that the picking and choosing parts of sentences and mashing them together (from gayle's initial post) was incorrectly portraying what Limbaugh was really saying?

eg8r

Stretch
07-15-2010, 01:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, would you agree that the picking and choosing parts of sentences and mashing them together (from gayle's initial post) was incorrectly portraying what Limbaugh was really saying?

eg8r </div></div>

Edd, well i'm not a Rush fan. So regardless of what i think Gayle was trying to decipher from Rush's "made to entertain" comments i would certainly not defend him against anyone, including Gayle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

eg8r
07-15-2010, 02:01 PM
That is not what I am asking. We all know what gayle was trying to do and it was wrong regardless who she was trying to slander.

eg8r

LWW
07-15-2010, 02:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, would you agree that the picking and choosing parts of sentences and mashing them together (from gayle's initial post) was incorrectly portraying what Limbaugh was really saying?

eg8r </div></div>

Edd, well i'm not a Rush fan. So regardless of what i think Gayle was trying to decipher from Rush's "made to entertain" comments i would certainly not defend him against anyone, including Gayle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

In this case, it was truth being defended more than the individual.

RL has dug many holes for himself in his personal life ... that does not excuse vicious attacks such as the one G willingly bought into.

LWW

Stretch
07-15-2010, 03:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stretch, would you agree that the picking and choosing parts of sentences and mashing them together (from gayle's initial post) was incorrectly portraying what Limbaugh was really saying?

eg8r </div></div>

Edd, well i'm not a Rush fan. So regardless of what i think Gayle was trying to decipher from Rush's "made to entertain" comments i would certainly not defend him against anyone, including Gayle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

In this case, it was truth being defended more than the individual.

RL has dug many holes for himself in his personal life ... that does not excuse vicious attacks such as the one G willingly bought into.

LWW </div></div>

In otherwords RL was victomized by his own standards? Boo whoo. Not being gayle i can only guess that she inadvertently copied a "doctored" piece, it happens. She has far to much material to waste a lot of time on clever editing. That's your forte' St.

pooltchr
07-15-2010, 04:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[Not being gayle i can only guess that she inadvertently copied a "doctored" piece, it happens. St. </div></div>

Are you suggesting that she would post an attack against someone without first verifying that her information was accurate?????

What is the world coming to?????????????????

Steve

Sev
07-15-2010, 06:53 PM
That was a pretty good rant by Rush. Very entertaining.
The left is def chasing their own tails these days. We are almost down to three months until elections. And there is no relief for the libs in site.

Stretch
07-15-2010, 07:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[Not being gayle i can only guess that she inadvertently copied a "doctored" piece, it happens. St. </div></div>

Are you suggesting that she would post an attack against someone without first verifying that her information was accurate?????

What is the world coming to?????????????????

Steve </div></div>

Oh wow, you finaly got "the money shot". lol feel better? We know your endlessly leeding questions are a feeble attempt at imagined victory. But the game is hardly over. Your own play has been measured and it's nothing to brag on, believe me. St.

pooltchr
07-15-2010, 08:03 PM
Facts are real.
Spin is just an illusion.

If you build your life around one, you have a solid foundation.
If you choose the other, sooner or later, it will bite you.

Steve

LWW
07-16-2010, 04:26 AM
Don't bother stretch ... he's too busy fabricating a pass for the Borg queen and projecting the left's sins onto others to be bothered by things like actual truth.

LWW

Sev
07-16-2010, 06:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't bother stretch ... he's too busy fabricating a pass for the Borg queen and projecting the left's sins onto others to be bothered by things like actual truth.

LWW </div></div>

Now wait a minute. The Borg Queen was kind of hot in an alien kind of way.

Are you suggesting Gayle is a hotty in some surreal way?
Pictures please.
We need to ascertain if there is GILF material in the forum. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Stretch
07-16-2010, 07:36 AM
[quote=LWW]Don't bother stretch ... he's too busy fabricating a pass for the Borg queen and projecting the left's sins onto others to be bothered by things like actual truth.

LWW [/quote

Truth, as in honesty? integrity? truthfulness? Sorry but you have failed miserably on all 3 counts. Quite obviously your truth is far different from my truth. Everyone sees the world in a different way. Now if you want to talk "facts" then that's a different story. But as we see over and over again. What passes for "fact" is also questionable. It was once accepted "fact" that the world was flat. By discounting "us" you must also by your own standards discount "yourself" and vice versa. It's your closed mind that cripples your application of any so called "truth" or "fact" and colours your world in one ugly haze of prejudice. We make statements to observations not to enslave others to our way of thinking but to gather concensus so that we can better make informed decisions. Your hatred and constant belittleing of anyone not subscribing to your foolishness only prooves you stoped learning and growing a long time ago....like at grade five. St.

Gayle in MD
07-16-2010, 07:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't bother stretch ... he's too busy fabricating a pass for the Borg queen and projecting the left's sins onto others to be bothered by things like actual truth.

LWW </div></div>

continuing to attack another user.

YOU DESCRIBE THE GRAVE PIC!

Gayle in MD
07-16-2010, 07:50 AM

LWW </div></div>

Continuing to attack another user.

Gayle in MD
07-16-2010, 07:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't bother stretch ... he's too busy fabricating a pass for the Borg queen and projecting the left's sins onto others to be bothered by things like actual truth.

LWW </div></div>

Pictures please.
We need to ascertain if there is GILF material in the forum. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Sev
07-16-2010, 07:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't bother stretch ... he's too busy fabricating a pass for the Borg queen and projecting the left's sins onto others to be bothered by things like actual truth.

LWW </div></div>

Pictures please.
We need to ascertain if there is GILF material in the forum. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>
</div></div>

Now wait a minute sweety. How is being curious about the attractiveness of a female an attack?

You could be built like Bo Derek for all I know.

Shoot us picture darlin.

Gayle in MD
07-16-2010, 08:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't bother stretch ... he's too busy fabricating a pass for the Borg queen and projecting the left's sins onto others to be bothered by things like actual truth.

LWW </div></div>

Pictures please.
</div></div>

Now wait a minute sweety. How is being curious about the attractiveness of a female an attack?

Shoot us picture darlin. </div></div>

Calling women sweetie and darlin, is sexist.

Continuing to attack another user.

pooltchr
07-16-2010, 08:08 AM
LMAO!

Now she's going to claim she is offended!

Of course, calling everyone from the south "Bubba" is ok in her book.

Steve

Sev
07-16-2010, 08:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't bother stretch ... he's too busy fabricating a pass for the Borg queen and projecting the left's sins onto others to be bothered by things like actual truth.

LWW </div></div>

Pictures please.
</div></div>

Shoot us picture darlin. </div></div>

Calling women sweetie and darlin, is sexist.

Continuing to attack another user. </div></div>

Only if your insecure honey.
I get called that all the time by woman.

Come on now. Show yourself off for us.

LWW
07-16-2010, 10:05 AM
I've never met a leftist who didn't keep a spare martyr's cross handy.

LWW

Stretch
07-16-2010, 11:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've never met a leftist who didn't keep a spare martyr's cross handy.

LWW </div></div>

Proof you don't get out much..... St.

Sev
07-16-2010, 01:38 PM
Sweet pea where did you go???

Dont be shy.

If you got it. Flaunt it.

pooltchr
07-16-2010, 01:45 PM
she actually posted on here a while back that in her opinion, she looks good in a bikini. That visual was bad enough. Please don't push the issue. As they say, be careful what you ask for!

Steve

Sev
07-16-2010, 01:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">she actually posted on here a while back that in her opinion, she looks good in a bikini. That visual was bad enough. Please don't push the issue. As they say, be careful what you ask for!

Steve

</div></div>

Come on now. I bet she is holding out on us.

Give it up pooky. Inquiring minds want to know.

hondo
07-16-2010, 05:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've never met a leftist who didn't keep a spare martyr's cross handy.

LWW </div></div>

Continue to mock our Lord Jesus Christ, "Christian." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

Sev
07-16-2010, 08:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've never met a leftist who didn't keep a spare martyr's cross handy.

LWW </div></div>

Continue to mock our Lord Jesus Christ, "Christian." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>

Who????

LWW
07-16-2010, 08:40 PM
He craves attention. Be nice to him ... his psyche is quite fragile and he can't help himself. Or, that's the current excuse du jour he's presenting to explain his boorish behavior.

LWW

hondo
07-17-2010, 06:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've never met a leftist who didn't keep a spare martyr's cross handy.

LWW </div></div>

Continue to mock our Lord Jesus Christ, "Christian." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>

Who???? </div></div>

I was talking to Larry. What's your point?

hondo
07-17-2010, 06:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He craves attention. Be nice to him ... his psyche is quite fragile and he can't help himself. Or, that's the current excuse du jour he's presenting to explain his boorish behavior.

LWW </div></div>

Who????

hondo
07-17-2010, 06:43 AM
Larry, when you and your mobsters are telling me keep playing the martyr and climb back on the cross, you are referring
to Christ dying on the Cross for our sins.

Unlike you and your mob, I know Jesus and I'm not Him.

I find it deeply offensive and heretical that you use the Cross as a means of insulting me.
I can't make you and your thugs stop, but I'm asking you
as a Christian to please find some other method of attacking me.

Thanks.

Stretch
07-17-2010, 07:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Larry, when you and your mobsters are telling me keep playing the martyr and climb back on the cross, you are referring

I find it deeply offensive and heretical that you use the Cross as a means of insulting me.

Thanks. </div></div>

Good luck with that Hondo. St.

LWW
07-17-2010, 07:27 AM
I don't use the martyr references to insult H ... I use them to describe him.

By claiming that I use them to insult him he attempts to martyr himself and makes my description an accurate one. Explaining this makes him claim martyrdom again.

It's a vicious and ongoing cycle which can only end when H accepts responsibility for his actions.

LWW

Sev
07-17-2010, 01:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've never met a leftist who didn't keep a spare martyr's cross handy.

LWW </div></div>

Who???? </div></div>

I was talking to Larry. What's your point? </div></div>

You speaking about a figment of mass hallucination?

hondo
07-17-2010, 09:00 PM
And there's your answer, Stretch.
No great surprise.

hondo
07-17-2010, 09:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've never met a leftist who didn't keep a spare martyr's cross handy.

LWW </div></div>

Who???? </div></div>

You speaking about a figment of mass hallucination? </div></div>

If you say so. I've explained my objections.

hondo
07-17-2010, 09:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've never met a leftist who didn't keep a spare martyr's cross handy.

LWW </div></div>

Who???? </div></div>

I'm sorry, Sev. I do not believe that Christ was a figment of mass hallucination.
You are welcome to believe whatever you like.

Sev
07-18-2010, 06:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've never met a leftist who didn't keep a spare martyr's cross handy.

LWW </div></div>

Who???? </div></div>

I'm sorry, Sev. I do not believe that Christ was a figment of mass hallucination.
You are welcome to believe whatever you like. </div></div>

It is so white of you to allow me my own beliefs. Dam I feel blessed.

Just remember we where were here first and I suspect we will be here when the long night finally comes.

The worship of false gods is is frowned upon you know.

hondo
07-18-2010, 06:40 PM
Quote Sev: "It is so white of you to allow me my own beliefs."

What does my skin color have to do with allowing you to have your own beliefs?

hondo
07-18-2010, 06:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've never met a leftist who didn't keep a spare martyr's cross handy.

LWW </div></div>

Who???? </div></div>

You are welcome to believe whatever you like. </div></div>

It is so white of you to allow me my own beliefs. Dam I feel blessed.

Just remember we where were here first and I suspect we will be here when the long night finally comes.

The worship of false gods is is frowned upon you know.
</div></div>

You were here first, huh? I bet the Sumerians and Egyptians didn't know that.
You must have been very quiet.
But that's neither here nor there.
What's interesting is your attack on Christianity .
You've usually tiptoed around that subject.

Also, your blatantly racist remark about being mighty white of me.
I suspect you're drunk. You usually blabber and stick your
foot in your mouth when you're drunk.
Tomorrow you'll read your posts and go "HOLY CRAP!"

hondo
07-18-2010, 06:50 PM
This one's for you, Sev.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R4zz9tQkrk

hondo
07-19-2010, 05:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Larry, when you and your mobsters are telling me keep playing the martyr and climb back on the cross, you are referring

Thanks. </div></div>

Bump for Larry.

LWW
07-19-2010, 06:36 AM
Yet you know so little about the history of the faith.

- Saint Peter

- Saint Jude

- Saint Andrew (Saint Peter's brother.)

- Philip the Apostle

- Saint Bartholomew

- Simon

- James the Just

are among the many who were crucified for their faith. In fact, Saint John was the only one of the original apostles who wasn't martyred ... and he was cooked in boiling oil but survived.

Thousands, probably millions, more were martyred.

Am I also insulting them by mentioning the truth.

It is healthy however that you have finally confessed that you find the truth to be "deeply offensive and heretical" so we have made progress.

And, as I stated earlier, these references aren't made to insult you ... they are made to describe your actions.

LWW

hondo
07-19-2010, 03:03 PM
Wow! Nice company you put me in!
Now, let's look at the truth.
The Bible mentions nothing about how the Apostles die.

Tradition is that Jude may have been stoned to death.

But, like I said, I'm honored to be so highy thought of by you.

I think I know a great deal more than you.

I've read just about anything I can read about Western
and Eastern religion. It's been one of my passions in life.

BTW, comparing me to those who were martyred for Christ
is still blasphemy in my book, not that you would care.

hondo
07-21-2010, 06:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow! Nice company you put me in!

is still blasphemy in my book, not that you would care. </div></div>

No comment? It's just no fun when someone calls you on your crap, is it, Larry? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
07-21-2010, 09:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't often listen to Limbaugh, maybe 5 hours a month, and it's usually you parroting yet another Media Matters lie which prompts me to tune in.

They were torched in the monologue today and he is on a roll with some serious comedy about the far left.

Thanks again as I would have probably missed it if you hadn't motivated me to take action.

LWW </div></div>

<span style="color: #000000">Don't you dare use my name in your trash threads.

Stay away from me.

G. </span>

LWW
07-21-2010, 09:58 AM
When you own the forum you may set the rules. Until then, your wishes have no relevance to me.

As to staying away from you ... you have been on a jihad of late, after claiming you never read my posts.

How about living up to your own standards for a change.

LWW

Gayle in MD
07-21-2010, 10:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you own the forum you may set the rules. Until then, your wishes have no relevance to me.

As to staying away from you ... you have been on a jihad of late, after claiming you never read my posts.

How about living up to your own standards for a change.

LWW </div></div>

<span style="color: #000000"> Correction, You have been on a jihad since you arrived, stating that YOU were coming after ME!

Since then, I have read threough other's quotes, your constant lying, and fact twisting, for too long. I pay no attention at all to your stupid threads, full of BS, just keep my name out of it.

Admit the truth about the picture you created in your slush photobucket jihad, and I will go back go total ignore of all of your lies and rewriting of history, since I find you increbiably ignorant, and boring.

Admit what you did. Describe the picture, or I will have the four people on this forum who saw it, come forward, if you lie.

G. </span>

LWW
07-21-2010, 10:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #000000"> Correction, You have been on a jihad since you arrived, statging that you were coming after ME!
G. </span> </div></div>

Got a link to a quote?

What's that?

You don't?

We all already knew that.

LWW

hondo
07-21-2010, 04:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow! Nice company you put me in!

is still blasphemy in my book, not that you would care. </div></div>

No comment? It's just no fun when someone calls you on your crap, is it, Larry? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

It's a bird!
It's a plane!
No, it's a duck.

Sev
07-22-2010, 06:03 AM
Come on dumpling give us some sugar.

hondo
07-22-2010, 06:12 AM
I find your recent homo-erotic posts to me very disturbing.
I feel that Larry and Steve would be much more appreciative of your overtures, Sev. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Sev
07-22-2010, 06:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I find your recent homo-erotic posts to me very disturbing.
I feel that Larry and Steve would be much more appreciative of your overtures, Sev. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif </div></div>

OH Sh$t!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH!!!!

hondo
07-22-2010, 05:56 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif