PDA

View Full Version : Blame the Dems.

Qtec
07-15-2010, 02:24 AM
For the years 1995-2008, Republicans have had a majority in the House for 11 years as to 2 years of Dem majority.
In the senate its 10 years for the GOP and 3 years for the Dems.

ie,
House 11-2.
Senate 10-3.

Blame the Dems

Q

Gayle in MD
07-15-2010, 04:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For the years 1995-2008, Republicans have had a majority in the House for 11 years as to 2 years of Dem majority.

ie,
House 11-2.
Senate 10-3.

Blame the Dems

Q </div></div>

And eight years of the chimp, followed by a collapsed economy, and massive debts, a dysfunctional corrupt goverrnment, two leftover wars, after which these idiot righties on here immediately began to blame Obama, for all of it, within weeks of his inauguration.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
07-15-2010, 05:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For the years 1995-2008, Republicans have had a majority in the House for 11 years as to 2 years of Dem majority.

ie,
House 11-2.
Senate 10-3.

Blame the Dems

Q </div></div>

You are very close to an epiphany.

The economy was in rough waters under a demokook congress ... then did quite well after the R's took over ... and then went into freefall after the leftists took over again.

But ... I already knew that.

Thanks for backing me up however.

LWW

eg8r
07-15-2010, 01:16 PM
Blame them for what? I blame all Congress for our crazy debt. I blame Obama (for pushing healthcare, and trying to push cap and trade) and Congress (for pushing healthcare and pushing Paygo with no intent of following it) for trying to do a worse job (sending us to $14 trillion debt) than an out of control W (leaving us at $6 trillion debt) with respect to get spending under control.

eg8r &lt;~~~probably have W's figure wrong but they were not as high as they are now or as high as they are headed

Deeman3
07-15-2010, 03:00 PM
Of course, it is not us who you should worry about blaming the Democrats, it is the voters who fell for the ruse in the last election.

They are the ones who need convincing before November comes sliding in. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r
07-15-2010, 03:04 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

LWW
07-15-2010, 03:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Blame them for what? I blame all Congress for our crazy debt. I blame Obama (for pushing healthcare, and trying to push cap and trade) and Congress (for pushing healthcare and pushing Paygo with no intent of following it) for trying to do a worse job (sending us to $14 trillion debt) than an out of control W (leaving us at $6 trillion debt) with respect to get spending under control.

eg8r &lt;~~~probably have W's figure wrong but they were not as high as they are now or as high as they are headed </div></div>

As shown in the concurrent thread the OMB data shows that the R congress ran a cumulative deficit of $905.3B when they held the purse strings between 1996 and 2007. Over 12 years that averaged $75.44B per year.

During the first 6 months of 2010 the D congress has ran a deficit of over $1,000B.

This congress is going in debt over <span style='font-size: 11pt'><u>ONE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED PERCENT</u></span> faster than the one before it.

That is the fact of the matter and my source is the regime itself.

Everyone needs to wrap their mind around that.

LWW