PDA

View Full Version : Moron Trying to Take Credit for Well Cap.

Sev
07-16-2010, 08:14 AM
He is on air using We instead of BP.
HE and his administration have nothing to do with the development and installation of the well cap.

The guys a joke.

pooltchr
07-16-2010, 10:02 AM
funny, he never used the term "we" when he was talking about the events that caused the spill.

Steve

hondo
07-16-2010, 05:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is on air using We instead of BP.
HE and his administration have nothing to do with the development and installation of the well cap.

The guys a joke. </div></div>

I first thought this was one of the skinhead's posts but was shocked to learn that you are now calling the POTUS a moron.
Why not join lotter's site?
Your Jewish friends would be mighty proud of you.

pooltchr
07-16-2010, 05:24 PM
We call him the moron because someone would get upset if we called him an SOB.

Although, I think you may have a valid point. The morons of the world are probably offended that the term is being applied to Obama!

Steve

hondo
07-16-2010, 05:40 PM
Steve, I am upset that someone who claims to be a true American
calls the POTUS a moron and aligns themselves with lotter who is associated with skinhead sites.

Sev
07-16-2010, 07:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve, I am upset that someone who claims to be a true American
calls the POTUS a moron and aligns themselves with lotter who is associated with skinhead sites. </div></div>

My head was shaved long before the skin heads were gleam in their dady's eye.

Ever hear of the JDL?

Stretch
07-16-2010, 08:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve, I am upset that someone who claims to be a true American
calls the POTUS a moron and aligns themselves with lotter who is associated with skinhead sites. </div></div>

In retrospect we were much to kind with Bush in calling him, "the shrub", or "the chimp" how silly of us. Now that Steve and others have lowered the bar in how they choose to address those that hold the highest office in America i feel it incumbent upon us to address Bush, and others of his ilk in terms that he might more readly understand. Like dickwad, Cracker, asswipe.

Or perhaps it's just the rights desperate attempt now to use Vulgar pronouncements in an effort to bring the office of the Presidency into public ridicule and disrespect? Naaaaaaa Bush already did that all on his very own.

At the end of the day, it's just Stevie-boy Hondo. He's just like the neighbors toothless bulldog that can only bark yet runs from his own shadow. St.

pooltchr
07-16-2010, 08:54 PM
So you admit that you spent 8 years disrespecting the person who was POTUS, and now you want us to believe you are offended when someone does the same thing to the one you voted for???????

That's rich!!!

LMAO

Steve

sack316
07-16-2010, 09:00 PM
latest word I've gotten was there may be trouble with the cap. Pressure is not building fast enough (as it would were it sealed properly).

It could be tapped, or something could be wrong with the cap, or possibly another issue elsewhere on the line.

If this is not successful, it will be interesting to see if "we" continues to be used.

BTW was down in Orange Beach a on the weekend of the 4th for a wedding. Was not pretty. Not insanely terrible, mind you, but still surely not pretty either. Bride and Groom did a pic on the sand surrounded by tar balls with "thanks BP" spelled out in front of them! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

LWW
07-16-2010, 10:45 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fan-tum</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Look what "middle America" has done to this country, putting that contemptible moron Bush and his toadies in office. All you have to do it seems is appeal to "right to lifers" and the "moral majority".
Granted this time it's tough choosing between Clinton, Obama, and McCain, but the last after 8 yrs. of Bush have made me very skeptical about the ability of this country to pick good leaders.</div></div>
I agree 100%.
It's starting to look like McCain vs. Obama.
Already the gun control issue has emerged which will surely
defeat Obama in West Virginia.
McCain is a wingnut hawk who will be liberal with our money.
Just like Bush.
Yet all these good ole boys in my state who have bi*ched
about Bush for the last 4 years will turn right around and vote for
McCain because of the gun issue.
And the beat goes on, buddy.</div></div>

Yet here you were agreeing with what you now deplore.

&gt;&gt;&gt;HOIST BY THINE OWN PETARD&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=1081816&highlight=bush+moron#post1081816)

LWW

LWW
07-16-2010, 10:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bush probably got better grades than Einstein also in
school.
bush must have been brilliant at one time.
Wonder what happened to that ole boy? Drugs?
He sure became a moron.:D</div></div>

Of course you did it &gt;&gt;&gt;HERE&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=1530972&highlight=bush+moron#post1530972) also.

LWW

Stretch
07-17-2010, 05:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you admit that you spent 8 years disrespecting the person who was POTUS, and now you want us to believe you are offended when someone does the same thing to the one you voted for???????

That's rich!!!

LMAO

Steve </div></div>

Of course i'm not offended. being vulgar about it is just a step lower on the ladder. I'm a firm believer of playing the game on at least the same ball field, you moron. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

hondo
07-17-2010, 06:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve, I am upset that someone who claims to be a true American

Ever hear of the JDL? </div></div>

Go to lotter's site. Enjoy.

hondo
07-17-2010, 06:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you admit that you spent 8 years disrespecting the person who was POTUS, and now you want us to believe you are offended when someone does the same thing to the one you voted for???????

That's rich!!!

LMAO

Steve </div></div>

Of course, you Bushies kept crying how can you libs dis-respect the office of the POTUS.
Now, no problem.
That's rich!!!
LMAO

hondo
07-17-2010, 06:31 AM
Larry, I've been trying to find a post that I made in April or May of 1999. It had something to do with fiddle sticks although that wasn't in the title.
You're the only person I know who would have the time to find that post.
Can you find it for me? Thanks in advance.

hondo
07-17-2010, 06:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bush probably got better grades than Einstein also in
school.

Of course you did it &gt;&gt;&gt;HERE&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=1530972&highlight=bush+moron#post1530972) also.

LWW </div></div>

Even though Bush was a moron, I regret saying that.
I'm a different person now.

BTW, can you help me find a post I made about zits on AZ about 8 or 9 years ago?
Thanks in advance.

Sev
07-17-2010, 01:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you admit that you spent 8 years disrespecting the person who was POTUS, and now you want us to believe you are offended when someone does the same thing to the one you voted for???????

That's rich!!!

LMAO

Steve </div></div>

Of course i'm not offended. being vulgar about it is just a step lower on the ladder. I'm a firm believer of playing the game on at least the same ball field, you moron. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

I guess that puts idiot and imbecile on the table as well. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Got to love those old psychological terms.

Sev
07-17-2010, 01:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve, I am upset that someone who claims to be a true American

Go to lotter's site. Enjoy. </div></div>

What is this site you speak of??

Do they like these?

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Animated%20Gifs/star_of_david_animated_avatar_100x1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Animated%20Gifs/star_of_david_animated_avatar_100x1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Animated%20Gifs/star_of_david_animated_avatar_100x1.gif

Sev
07-17-2010, 01:37 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/36_2_34-1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/36_2_34-1.gif

LWW
07-17-2010, 02:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bush probably got better grades than Einstein also in
school.

LWW </div></div>

Even though Bush was a moron, I regret saying that.
I'm a different person now.</div></div>

Apparently you aren't.

LWW

hondo
07-17-2010, 09:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve, I am upset that someone who claims to be a true American

Go to lotter's site. Enjoy. </div></div>

What is this site you speak of??

Do they like these?

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Animated%20Gifs/star_of_david_animated_avatar_100x1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Animated%20Gifs/star_of_david_animated_avatar_100x1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Animated%20Gifs/star_of_david_animated_avatar_100x1.gif </div></div>

http://ronbosoldier.blogspot.com/2010/07/obama-drunk-communist.html

Enjoy.

hondo
07-17-2010, 09:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/36_2_34-1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/36_2_34-1.gif </div></div>

I don't think Larry gets it.

pooltchr
07-18-2010, 06:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I don't think Larry gets it. </div></div>

We <u>know</u> you don't!

Steve

LWW
07-18-2010, 07:53 AM
Be nice ... he has already admitted that he can't control his own inner rages of hate.

That's the first step and should be commended and not condemned.

LWW

hondo
07-18-2010, 09:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I don't think Larry gets it. </div></div>

We <u>know</u> you don't!

Steve </div></div>

Steve, enough with the sophomoric little insults.
You're supposed to be a highly respected pool tchr.
You think prospective pupils don't read your childish rants and think that they wouldn't want somebody like you tching
them anything.
GROW UP!

hondo
07-18-2010, 09:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Be nice ... he has already admitted that he can't control his own inner rages of hate.

That's the first step and should be commended and not condemned.

LWW </div></div>

I've always wondered why you were so scared of me.
Relax, Larry. I can contro my inner rages of hate. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
07-18-2010, 09:39 AM
If you would clean up your act, and quit with your childish attacks and insults, you might be surprised to see that you no longer have them directed toward you in return.

Steve

Stretch
07-18-2010, 09:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you would clean up your act, and quit with your childish attacks and insults, you might be surprised to see that you no longer have them directed toward you in return
Steve </div></div>

Excuse me? Picking and choosing blame around this cesspool is a pointless endevour. At this stage "childish attacks and insults" are just a way of saying hello. The Righties here make me laugh whenever they play the "we so good, you so bad" card. I mean come on!! St.

LWW
07-18-2010, 09:51 AM
As an addendum, this is from the thread H is having delusional memories from. It's another example of H attacking my wife, much as he threatened her with violence on this forum not long ago:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsLWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know exactly what youre talking about and probably better than you.

You are a little man with an agenda and a bigot.

I wasnt going to come back on here and explain that you are also a pervert sending me private messages of how 'big" of an all man you keep telling me that you are. Oh my gosh I just did though didnt I.

Now sweetheart and this time I am using it condescendingly and on purpose you are the most hateful regular poster on here and have a very childlike mentality.

I hope you are enjoying this because I cant imagine how miserable your existence must be to find this as your vindication of your self worth.

You protest too much about your bigotry being exposed also. Who are you trying to convince? People see what you write and who you support. People are judged by their actions.

Honey you aint worth talking to anymore and I dont know why Dub wastes his time with you either.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I've watched you pull this for awhile and I really hate to do this ... but you called for it.

Post up your address ... I get out as far as the way east end of Ohio fairly regular and WV is just a stone's throw from Gallipolis.

I'm not a violent man, but for you I may make an exception and I'm willing to do it on your home turf. I'll allow you to explain how I'm not human and what a big man you are. Then we'll know who hides behind keyboards, who's honest, and who's human.

LWW</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You've sent me quite a few more PMs than I've sent you, but we won"t
tell hubby, okay?

Talk to him about why he wastes his time with me. You two should
really try to communicate more often with each other.
A relationship should be more than just physical.

Have a nice evening. I'm going down to the local bar and beat up some minorities.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bring it on, poster boy.
The Midtown Lounge, downtown Clarksburg, WV.
Let me know when you're coming and I'll be there.
I bet you didn't suspect that.
I look forward to " discussing" your opinion of me.
I'll even drive you to the hospital afterwards.
How's that, " buddy"?:D</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I expected you to hide behind your friends with the pointy hats ... not that you agree with them or they with you ... I offered you one on one right in front of your house and you exposed your self again.

LWW</div></div>

H is on a never ending quest to be hoist by his own petard.

LWW

pooltchr
07-18-2010, 10:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The Righties here make me laugh whenever they play the "we so good, you so bad" card. I mean come on!! St. </div></div>

And you are suggesting that the lefties are as pure as new fallen snow, and are just victims?

Get real. Some of the most vicious attacks I have ever seen have been posted here by the "big 3" lefties. At least be man enough to admit it.

Steve

hondo
07-18-2010, 11:53 AM
Thanks for confirming everything I said in my post.
You left out a few things, didn't you, silly man?
Mrs LWWs PMs accusing me of being a racist.
And of course you know since I'm banned I can't post them.
And you taliking about meeting Sam Lecharia and what a nice place the ML was.

hondo
07-18-2010, 12:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As an addendum, this is from the thread H is having delusional memories from. It's another example of H attacking my wife, much as he threatened her with violence on this forum not long ago:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsLWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know exactly what youre talking about and probably better than you.

You are a little man with an agenda and a bigot.

I wasnt going to come back on here and explain that you are also a pervert sending me private messages of how 'big" of an all man you keep telling me that you are. Oh my gosh I just did though didnt I.

Now sweetheart and this time I am using it condescendingly and on purpose you are the most hateful regular poster on here and have a very childlike mentality.

I hope you are enjoying this because I cant imagine how miserable your existence must be to find this as your vindication of your self worth.

You protest too much about your bigotry being exposed also. Who are you trying to convince? People see what you write and who you support. People are judged by their actions.

Honey you aint worth talking to anymore and I dont know why Dub wastes his time with you either.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I've watched you pull this for awhile and I really hate to do this ... but you called for it.

Post up your address ... I get out as far as the way east end of Ohio fairly regular and WV is just a stone's throw from Gallipolis.

I'm not a violent man, but for you I may make an exception and I'm willing to do it on your home turf. I'll allow you to explain how I'm not human and what a big man you are. Then we'll know who hides behind keyboards, who's honest, and who's human.

LWW</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You've sent me quite a few more PMs than I've sent you, but we won"t
tell hubby, okay?

Talk to him about why he wastes his time with me. You two should
really try to communicate more often with each other.
A relationship should be more than just physical.

Have a nice evening. I'm going down to the local bar and beat up some minorities.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bring it on, poster boy.
The Midtown Lounge, downtown Clarksburg, WV.
Let me know when you're coming and I'll be there.
I bet you didn't suspect that.
I look forward to " discussing" your opinion of me.
I'll even drive you to the hospital afterwards.
How's that, " buddy"?:D</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I expected you to hide behind your friends with the pointy hats ... not that you agree with them or they with you ... I offered you one on one right in front of your house and you exposed your self again.

LWW</div></div>

H is on a never ending quest to be hoist by his own petard.

LWW </div></div>

Hondo:
Midtown Lounge. Clarksburg. Bring your Cuetec. Maybe we can shoot some pool.

LWW:
Been there.

According to Sam Lacaria they have been there for about 35 years now.

Easy to get to, right off of 50.

Nice little wine selection and the eats weren't too hateful either.

If you walk there I assume you must live around 1st, 2nd, Water, Gore, or nearby.

Is that used car dealer in town any relation to Al Gore?

BTW ... I don't own a Cuetec.

I have a Predator, a Viking, and a Sneaky that my neighbor made a few of from some bar cues.

LWW

Funny how THAT turned into this:

Originally Posted By: LWWI expected you to hide behind your friends with the pointy hats ... not that you agree with them or they with you.

Busted again. You do realize that the only 2 who believe your lies are Steve and Sev and deep inside Sev knows the truth.

LWW
07-18-2010, 01:03 PM
He would be so much happier if he would just embrace who he is instead of try to hide it.

LWW

Sev
07-18-2010, 02:03 PM
Sigh.

hondo
07-18-2010, 04:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sigh. </div></div>

Why? I laid it out pretty clear. Backed up exactly what I was saying. He clearly says he knew the Midtown was NOT what he later claimed.
I understand how disappointing it is when I consistently post evidence that that I am telling the truth and your friend was lying again.

I feel your pain, Sev. Time after time you must get disillusioned with him and resort to doublethink to
preserve your mindset about him.

Your heart says post a sigh and meke it look like Hondo
is grasping at straws and your logic is saying, "Oh, crap, Larry is busted again! Must cover up! Must cover up." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

hondo
07-18-2010, 04:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sigh. </div></div>

"deep inside Sev knows the truth"

Stretch
07-18-2010, 04:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The Righties here make me laugh whenever they play the "we so good, you so bad" card. I mean come on!! St. </div></div>

And you are suggesting that the lefties are as pure as new fallen snow, and are just victims?

Get real. Some of the most vicious attacks I have ever seen have been posted here by the "big 3" lefties. At least be man enough to admit it.

Steve </div></div>

Of course i admit it. I mean it's come to that which is my point! It's a constant cycle of abuse and slander from both sides now so for ANYONE to claim the moral high ground at this point is laughable. With the ecception of LWW who lives in his perfect little world of denial i think everyone can admit his or her fare share of attack posts. By it's very nature, politics is like that anyway. All we seem to retain are the radicals "opposites attract?" while the moderates have better things to do. imo St.

hondo
07-18-2010, 04:51 PM
Good post.

Qtec
07-18-2010, 07:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>With the ecception of LWW who lives in his perfect little world of denial</span> </div></div>

LOL Exactly right.

Q