PDA

View Full Version : Is Mel Gibson's Career over?

Stretch
07-16-2010, 10:08 PM
Wow this is going to get messy. First the tapes are released. Shocking on their own even though Mel sounds 3 sheets to the wind (no excuse but you know how ex's can get you going when your tipsy) Now it's alleged she tryed to extort 10 million out of him or she would air the tapes. Hmmmmmmmmmm. What's your take on the situation? Is she a gold digging con artist? Or the Victom of an out of control Racist woman beater. Is this the final straw for him? Or is he like Charlie Sheen, the "teflon man" Nothin sticks. St.

Sid_Vicious
07-16-2010, 10:14 PM
I listen to the woman's voice while she is recording Gibson's voice, and all I hear is a ploy. I trust her as far as I can throw LWW, Steve and Ed all put together...sid

pooltchr
07-17-2010, 07:01 AM
The tapes have already been aired, so I don't get that part of it. But from the sounds of it, it appears she was setting him up. She seemed to be amazingly calm on the tapes, something that would be next to impossible if she were on the receiving end of that kind of verbal abuse.

The whole thing seems suspicious.

Steve

Deeman3
07-17-2010, 07:15 AM
He can check into rehab a sure thing these days, recouncil with his former wife, Robin, and say he loves Jews and all will be well.

How stupid can a person be to need to get into bed with one of these golddiggers. He needs to just hire a professional prostitute and be done with it. When you start making $5 million music videos for girlfriends who can;t sing, you may deserve some of this. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
07-17-2010, 07:42 AM
Gibson became a target for elimination by the Hollywood left when he made "PASSION OF THE CHRIST" a few years back.

The fact that he loaded the gun and handed it to his persecutors only made their job easier.

LWW

eg8r
07-19-2010, 08:49 AM
Well, she should be in jail for extortion if found guilty. I also think she set him up, meaning only recording/keeping the damaging portion of those calls but I would never be able to prove it. Gibson was definitely drunk when he said those things and some people like to use that as an excuse. I on the other hand believe there are only two people whom you always know is telling the truth...Children and drunks. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

hondo
07-19-2010, 03:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gibson became a target for elimination by the Hollywood left when he made "PASSION OF THE CHRIST" a few years back.

The fact that he loaded the gun and handed it to his persecutors only made their job easier.

LWW </div></div>

The most powerful figures in Hollywood:

HOLLYWOOD - Who's the top dog in showbiz?

According to Entertainment Weekly's annual list of the 101 most powerful figures in the entertainment business in the issue on sale Friday, it's movie and television producer Jerry Bruckheimer, riding high on his mega-hit feature film Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl and television series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Like Steven Spielberg or Tom Hanks, Bruckheimer's name alone attracts interest for his projects, the magazine reports.

"The man is no longer just a canny packager of talent and content with a fat back-end," Entertainment Weekly's staff writes. "Bruckheimer has become a brand."

Along with CSI, Bruckheimer's production team is also responsible for the CBS spinoff hit, CSI: Miami and Without a Trace, the new series Cold Case and Fox's much-touted upcoming series, Skin. Bruckheimer's films, Pirates of the Caribbean (which grossed $299.4 million) and Bad Boys II (which grossed $138.2 million) were both summer hits.

Bruckheimer's spokesman, Paul Bloch, told AP his boss was "flattered" by the honor "but he wants everyone to know it's about the work and the great people he's fortunate to work with."

Rounding out the Top 10 of EW's 14th annual list of Hollywood's top dogs were Steven Spielberg, Tom Hanks, Imagine Entertainment Co-Chairmen Ron Howard and Brian Grazer, author J.K. Rowling, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Cruise, director Peter Jackson, Eminem and Nicole Kidman. Last year's No. 1, Denzel Washington, fell to No. 22.

hondo
07-19-2010, 03:27 PM
Here's a different angle:

Columbia/TriStar
The top several executives at Columbia Pictures (including Sony Pictures Entertainment and TriStar) have been:

Name Race Sex Heritage Source
Harry Cohn White Male Jewish Gabler, 155.
Abraham Schneider White Male Jewish Gabler, 162 & Farber, "Dyn", 266.
Joseph Brandt White Male Jewish Gabler, 161 & 162.
Leo Jaffe White Male Jewish Gabler, 162.
Jerry Wald White Male Jewish Sperling, 303 & Erens, 188.
Alan Hirschfield White Male Jewish McClintick, 510 & Erens, 392.
Francis T. Vincent, Jr. White Male Catholic McClintick, 480.
Samuel J. Briskin White Male Jewish Gabler, 161.
Sol Schwartz White Male Jewish Name
Mike J. Frankovitch White Male Jewish Erens, 392.
Robert M. Weitman White Male Jewish Variety, 12-24-70.
Herbert A. Allen White Male Jewish
Stanley Schneider White Male Jewish Variety, 1-29-75 & Farber, 278.
Sy Weintraub White Male Jewish Name
Richard C. Gallop White Male Jewish
David Begelman White Male Jewish Friedman, 76.
Daniel Melnick White Male Jewish Erens, 392 & Friedman, 76.
Donald R. Keough White Male Jewish
Lewis J. Korman White Male Jewish Variety, 10-16-94, 11.
Frank Price White Male Catholic LA Times 4-15-92.
Victor A. Kaufman White Male Jewish McClintick, 121.
David Matalon White Male Jewish Academy Library Clipping File
Jeff Sagansky White Male Jewish
John Veitch White Male Jewish Variety, 3-6-79.
Mike Medavoy White Male Jewish Rosendahl Cable TV Interview
Marc Platt White Male Jewish LA Times, 3-22-94.
Stacey Lassally Snider White Female Jewish Cusolito, S-10.
Peter Guber White Male Jewish Katz, 568.
Jon Peters White Male Part Indian Katz, 1075.
Alan J. Levine White Male Jewish Name H'wood Rptr, 1-10-94.
Guy McElwaine White Male Jewish LA Magazine, Jan. '95.
Jud Taylor White Male Jewish Citizen News, 3-26-65.
Jonathan Dolgen White Male Jewish H'wd Rptr, 1-10-94.
Stephen T. Sohmer White Male Jewish Name LA Times, 8-4-82.
John C. Fiedler White Male Jewish Name
David Puttnam White Male "Half-Jewish" Vanity Fair, 4-88, 100.
David Picker White Male Jewish Erens, 392.
Fred Bernstein White Male Jewish Name H'wd Rptr, Aug 12-14, '94, 1.
Dawn Steel (Spielberg) White Female Jewish Steel, 13.
Michael Nathanson White Male Jewish Name
Mark Canton White Male Jewish H'wd Rptr, 1-10-94.
Barry Josephson White Male Jewish Name Variety, 10-16-94, 22.]
Lisa Henson White Female Jewish Berry, 14.

Other Studios
For the top several executives at the Walt Disney Company, since its founding in 1923, (including Buena Vista, Hollywood Pictures and Touchstone), click here.

For the top several executives at MGM since the company's inception, click here.

For the top several executives at Paramount since its inception as a distributor in 1914, click here.

For the top several executives at 20th Century-Fox, since its inception, click here.

For the top several executives at MCA/Universal, click here.

For the top several executives at Warner Bros., click

hondo
07-19-2010, 03:29 PM
Sorry my "heres" didn't link.
Here's the site: http://www.filmreform.org/control.htm

hondo
07-21-2010, 06:05 AM
No comment, Larry?
BTW, I don't feel that what you were saying was necessarily
anti-Semitic.
It's just that Dawg and yogo were alling asking me to name names and I thought I would help you out.