PDA

View Full Version : Give them enough rope..........

Qtec
07-17-2010, 12:57 AM
....and they will hang themselves.
Not racist???????? You decide.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As Keith notes at the end of his Tea Time segment if the Tea Party doesn't want to be considered racist and they don't repudiate Mark Williams "only four words will have to be spoken to prove you wrong, the Mark Williams letter."

h/t Balloon Juice

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Tea Party Leader Mocks NAACP "Coloreds" In Online Screed:</span>

Williams, however, is doing little to refute the notion that there is racism in the Tea Party movement. Last night, the proud Tea Partier wrote a blog post mocking NAACP president Benjamin Jealous. The post takes the form of a fake letter to Abraham Lincoln, in which Jealous asks the former president to repeal the 13th and 14th Amendments (and to reinstate slavery) because the "coloreds" don't agree with the Tea Party's version of "freedom." </div></div>

watch it (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/tea-party-leader-mark-williams-mocks-naacp)

Sample.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The racist tea parties also demand that the government "stop the out of control spending." Again, they directly target Colored People. That means we Colored People would have to compete for jobs like everybody else and that is just not right.

Perhaps the most racist point of all in the tea parties is their demand that government "stop raising our taxes." That is outrageous! <span style='font-size: 14pt'>How will we Colored People ever get a wide screen TV in every room if non-coloreds get to keep what they earn?</span> Totally racist! </div></div>

Where have I heard that before???????? eg8r, help me out here.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Q..

LWW
07-17-2010, 03:27 AM
<span style='font-size: 26pt'><u>P - A - T - H - E - T - I - C - !</u></span>

Although the comments are out of line and unacceptable, the fact that you make this into something while excusing Shabazz, the NBPP, and Obama/Holder in a real scandal is a sad reflection of your apparent true self.

LWW

Qtec
07-18-2010, 03:03 AM
You don't see the irony?
The TP leader guy who says there is no racism posts a racist fake letter!
He is so far gone he doesn't even realise his own racist tendencies.

Q

LWW
07-18-2010, 06:14 AM
I see the irony ... you condemn that yet have no issue with Shabazz being given a pass for threatening voters with a club.

Sorry, the Nuremburg defense doesn't work.

LWW

Qtec
07-18-2010, 07:00 PM
You keep moving the goal posts. This is not about Shabazz, its about whether the TP has racist elements in its midst, as was claimed.
Once its shown that a TP leader<span style='font-size: 14pt'> is a racist</span>, you want to change the subject. What a surprise.....NOT.

PATHETIC.

Q

LWW
07-19-2010, 02:27 AM
Not changing it at all.

Every organization has some element of racism.

The test is how it is handled.

LWW

hondo
07-19-2010, 05:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not changing it at all.

Every organization has some element of racism.

The test is how it is handled.

LWW

</div></div>

Man, that's deep, dude. I had to extricate my foot.

Gayle in MD
07-20-2010, 04:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You keep moving the goal posts. This is not about Shabazz, its about whether the TP has racist elements in its midst, as was claimed.
Once its shown that a TP leader<span style='font-size: 14pt'> is a racist</span>, you want to change the subject. What a surprise.....NOT.

PATHETIC.

Q

</div></div>

Worse than patheticcal. A pathological LIAR!

G.