PDA

View Full Version : Close call this morning.......................

Tommy_Davidson
08-26-2002, 04:59 PM
> On the way home from taking my 6 month old son to a doctor's appointment,my wife was involved in a rather serious car accident. She turned around to check on the baby,ran up the curb and hit a pretty good sized concrete telephone pole,flipping the car on a side street,even though she couldn't have been going more than 15 MPH. Both are doing just fine,but it could have been unspeakably disastrous,if not for the seat belt she was wearing and a properly installed Graco car seat. This accident took place less than 1500 feet from our house,lending further proof to the statistic that says most car accidents take place close to home. Tommy D.

PQQLK9
08-26-2002, 05:02 PM
WOW!...glad all are ok...give them both some extra HUGS!

Harold Acosta
08-26-2002, 05:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Tommy_Davidson:</font><hr> &gt; On the way home from taking my 6 month old son to a doctor's appointment,my wife was involved in a rather serious car accident. She turned around to check on the baby,ran up the curb and hit a pretty good sized concrete telephone pole,flipping the car on a side street,even though she couldn't have been going more than 15 MPH. Both are doing just fine,but it could have been unspeakably disastrous,if not for the seat belt she was wearing and a properly installed Graco car seat. This accident took place less than 1500 feet from our house,lending further proof to the statistic that says most car accidents take place close to home. Tommy D. <hr></blockquote>

Tommy, I'm sure glad they are both O.k!

This one and many other accidents are sometimes the result of having too many things in our minds!

Again, sincerely hope they both continue to do well!