PDA

View Full Version : Bo has his own personal jet?

LWW
07-17-2010, 02:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BAR HARBOR ... Earlier Friday, the Obamas were greeted by Gov. John Baldacci and U.S. Rep. Mike Michaud, D-2nd District, when they arrived in Trenton about 12:25 p.m.

The president was the first to walk onto the tarmac, dressed casually in a pale blue Oxford shirt and khakis. A few minutes later, the first lady, dressed in black capris, a tank-top and sandals, walked onto the runway. Shortly afterward, Malia and Sasha joined their parents. ...

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Arriving in a small jet before the Obamas was the first dog, Bo</span>, a Portuguese water dog given as a present by the late U.S. Sen Ted Kennedy, D-Mass. </div></div>

&gt;?&gt;&gt;WHERE DOES IT END&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/white-house-wanderers-tour-acadia_2010-07-16.html)

LWW

pooltchr
07-17-2010, 04:04 PM
Nice little jet.

http://www.privatefly.com/private-jets/longrange-jet-hire/Gulfstream-G3.html

In fact, similar to the ones congress berated auto company execs for using as being too extravigant!

Steve

LWW
07-17-2010, 05:56 PM
How dare you suggest that a filthy, stinking, dirty, rotten, capitalist pig dog should be entitled to live a lifestyle comparable to Bo.

LWW

LWW
07-18-2010, 07:59 AM
And here I thought the far left hated such Earth pillaging things as corporate private jets?

I'm left to assume that they only have an issue when it's capitalists who do it with their own money ... and when it's members of the regime, including their messiah's dog, doing it with money stolen from the working class of Americans they have no issue with it.

LWW

Qtec
07-18-2010, 07:14 PM
Was Bo flying the plane? Was anyone else on board ?
I don't care what anyone else thinks, even if Bo is pure bred and has his pilots licence, no way am I getting on board with a canine in the cockpit.

Can't wait for you to tell us the skinny.

Q...........

LWW
07-19-2010, 02:30 AM
Of course he had a pilot ... now, this is where you explain that you didn't give the regime a pass over this because the plane had a human pilot.

P - A - T - H - E - T - I - C - !

LWW

hondo
07-19-2010, 05:30 AM
Bo knows jets.

Stretch
07-19-2010, 06:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bo knows jets. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.

LWW
07-19-2010, 06:42 AM
He should ... he has a nicer one at his disposal than the CEO of General Motors.

LWW