PDA

View Full Version : Is G trying to get H banned?

LWW
07-18-2010, 01:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You two simply crack me up.

And, for the record, you two <span style='font-size: 14pt'><u>ARE</u></span> the forum's problem.

Furthermore, over time you have both convinced me that you each <span style='font-size: 14pt'><u>KNOW</u></span> this and receive some perverse pleasure from your belching of hate.

Now ... this is the point that at least one of you claims to be victimized by your acidic posting endeavor.

LWW </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Thank you ... and so long as this forum tolerates trolling, vulgarity, shadow posting, incessant ad hominem attacks, open racial and anti semitic slurs,</span> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>posting of skinhead site links, support for Klan kleagles, cyber stalking, threats of violence, and general boorish behavior it will continue to have an abundance of this type of activity.</span>

G. </div></div>

Interesting?

LWW

Sev
07-18-2010, 01:45 PM
I think she netted a few of her own in that one.

LWW
07-18-2010, 02:43 PM
All of them it seems to me.

LWW

hondo
07-18-2010, 05:04 PM
so long as this forum tolerates trolling,( LWW) vulgarity,(? certainly, not me) shadow posting,( LWW and Steve) incessant ad hominem attacks,( LWW and Steve) open racial ( lotter and LWW) and anti semitic slurs,( certainly not me) posting of skinhead site links,( lotter posts them; LWW and Steve support lotter) support for Klan kleagles,( certainly not me,Byrd apologized 50 years ago) cyber stalking,( LWW) threats of violence,( LWW and Steve) and general boorish behavior( LWW) it will continue to have an abundance of this type of activity.

Truth vs. truthyness.
Time for a sigh, Sev?

Sev
07-18-2010, 06:15 PM
Listen Tonto.

Before you start accusing anybody else of uncivil discourse you better take a long look in the mirror.

Your no saint in that area by any means.

hondo
07-18-2010, 06:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Listen Tonto.

Before you start accusing anybody else of uncivil discourse you better take a long look in the mirror.

Your no saint in that area by any means. </div></div>

Same ole Sev. You get a few drinks in you and you start slobbering all over Larry's ego.

Qtec
07-18-2010, 07:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Interesting?

LWW </div></div>

Only to someone small minded.

Q

Sev
07-18-2010, 07:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Listen Tonto.

Same ole Sev. You get a few drinks in you and you start slobbering all over Larry's ego. </div></div>

Who's slobbering? You deny the truth of what I posted??

If you want to continue your pissing match with Larry that is fine by me. The entertainment value is pretty good.

However might I suggest you boys get a set of dueling pistols and find out who has the bigger set of balls.

Your both supposedly veterans. Killing one more person shouldn't be that tough for either of you now should it?

hondo
07-18-2010, 09:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Listen Tonto.

Same ole Sev. You get a few drinks in you and you start slobbering all over Larry's ego. </div></div>

If you want to continue your pissing match with Larry that is fine by me. The entertainment value is pretty good.

However might I suggest you boys get a set of dueling pistols and find out who has the bigger set of balls.

Your both supposedly veterans. Killing one more person shouldn't be that tough for either of you now should it?

</div></div>

Put the bottle up for the night.
I honestly do not know that I killed anyone.
I just don't know.
As for Larry, hopefully, he never killed anybody in the Reserves.
To my knowledge he never saw any combat.

I can't speak for G.I. Joe Larry, but I have no desire to hurt anyone.

Your posts get more ignorant as the night goes on.
Have you swallowed the worm yet?

pooltchr
07-18-2010, 10:23 PM
Hondo seems to think that his poop doesn't stink. Seems to be a character flaw that shows up with some regularity among lefties around here. They don't even know they are the worst offenders. In fact, they seem to think they are just innocent victims.

Steve

hondo
07-18-2010, 10:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo seems to think that his poop doesn't stink. Seems to be a character flaw that shows up with some regularity among lefties around here. They don't even know they are the worst offenders. In fact, they seem to think they are just innocent victims.

Steve </div></div>

Here's Sev's most recent post. You approve?

"However might I suggest you boys get a set of dueling pistols and find out who has the bigger set of balls.

Your both supposedly veterans. Killing one more person shouldn't be that tough for either of you now should it?"

They ought to attach a breathalyzer to his keyboard.

pooltchr
07-19-2010, 06:40 AM
I agree that was a bit over the top. But the fact remains that you, Larry, Gayle, and yes, myself, have let this bickering escellate to the point where nobody can have any conversation without getting into a pizzing contest. We all have to be the one to get in the last word.

Personally, I would like to see this turn around, but unless everyone feels the same way, I don't see it happening.

It really has deteriorated to the elementary school playground level...my guy is better than your guy....my team can beat up your team.

This country has some huge problems to deal with, and as long as anyone thinks their "party" is the only solution, we ain't going to fix things. Blind partisanship has brought our country to it's collective knees. Let's face it. The Dems are no better than the Reps.

Here's the bottom line. Larry isn't the enemy. Q isn't the enemy. You are not the enemy. I am not the enemy.

Right now, the washington political system is the enemy, and we are playing right into their hands.

Obama sucks. Pelosi sucks. GW sucked, Newt sucked. Defending any of them by attacking the other side is useless, non productive, and pretty freaking stupid. We need to focus less on the jersey, and more on what these people are actually doing to us!

Steve

LWW
07-19-2010, 06:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right now, the washington political system is the enemy, and we are playing right into their hands.

Steve </div></div>

If you truly believe that ... and I believe that you do and I do myself ... then you are most assuredly the enemy of the far left.

LWW

pooltchr
07-19-2010, 06:58 AM
Larry,
I have total distain for the far left. They may have good intentions, but you know what they say about the road to Hell.

I also believe the far right can be just as dangerous. The extremes on both sides are the ones who are causing the most problems. We have a poster here who has stated that under no circumstances would they ever vote for a republican. How stupid is that?

Obama was almost right. It isn't the US that is too big and powerful...it's the US Government! We need to cut down the size and scope of government, drastically cut spending, and limit the power of the government to those things granted in the constitution.

The Tea Party has the right idea, but are going about it the wrong way. Rather than trying to deamonize the left, they need to present a positive package of cutting government and cutting spending. I think the Liberterians have a lot of good ideas, but have a bad rap because of their stand on legalized pot. (I don't know why...ending the war on drugs would be a good way to begin the spending reduction)

I don't have all the answers, but I can promise you that the people we have in Washington right now are not getting the job done. Einstein said it best...the definition of insanity is doing the same things and expecting different results. It's time to look at our history, and see what we were doing when things were working well, and make that our goal.

Steve

Sev
07-19-2010, 07:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Listen Tonto.

</div></div>

Put the bottle up for the night.
I honestly do not know that I killed anyone.
I just don't know.
As for Larry, hopefully, he never killed anybody in the Reserves.
To my knowledge he never saw any combat.

I can't speak for G.I. Joe Larry, but I have no desire to hurt anyone.

Your posts get more ignorant as the night goes on.
Have you swallowed the worm yet? </div></div>

Sorry I dont drink Mezcal.

Ignorant? So sayeth the pinnacle of enlightenment.

According to your discourse with Larry and his wife it speaks volumes about what you would actually like to do.

Just keep drowning yourself in drugs and alcohol. There is only so long you can hide from ones self.

Meanwhile a good old fashioned duel would afford you to relieve yourself or be relieved of all that pent up aggression.

Perhaps I could get BigTruck or TAR to broadcast the event. Get a nice over/under going. Maybe even some Vegas odds.
It would be sure to go viral on the net and be a world wide talking point.

Yup I see some potential here for making some big bucks. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

LWW
07-19-2010, 08:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Tea Party has the right idea, but are going about it the wrong way. Rather than trying to deamonize the left, they need to present a positive package of cutting government and cutting spending.

Steve </div></div>

That was the path that Newt and the republichickens took following their 1994 victories.

What you miss is that the far left in America is absolutely welded to it's agenda and it is impossible to move them from it.

The R's tried to reason with the left to the point that they became demokook lite ... and it cost them dearly.

The only way to deal with the far left is to hold them up to the US public as what they truly are ... Marxists in sheep's clothing.

LWW

hondo
07-19-2010, 03:05 PM
Why don't you start?
Maybe it will escalate.

hondo
07-19-2010, 03:08 PM
"Sorry I dont drink Mezcal."

There's more than one definition of "worm." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Sev
07-19-2010, 03:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Sorry I dont drink Mezcal."

There's more than one definition of "worm." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif
</div></div>

Should I add fudge packer to the, "Who is Hondo list?."??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

hondo
07-19-2010, 03:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Sorry I dont drink Mezcal."

</div></div>

Should I add fudge packer to the, "Who is Hondo list?."??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
</div></div>

I liked the wink.

pooltchr
07-19-2010, 04:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why don't you start?
Maybe it will escalate. </div></div>

Why don't you???

Steve

hondo
07-19-2010, 06:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why don't you start?
Maybe it will escalate. </div></div>

Why don't you???

Steve </div></div>

Since you posted your plea, here's the latest post from
your friend to me:

Originally Posted By LWW: "Do you wake up daily planning to be a failure?"

He called me that because I critiqued, without insult,
his statistics on the New Black Panthers.

Wake up, podnah. WADR, you have tunnel vision.
You see what you want to see.

Sev
07-19-2010, 07:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Sorry I dont drink Mezcal."

</div></div>

</div></div>

I liked the wink. </div></div>

Thats just disturbing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

hondo
07-19-2010, 08:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Sorry I dont drink Mezcal."

</div></div>

</div></div>

I liked the wink. </div></div>

Thats just disturbing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif </div></div>

Then don't wink.