PDA

View Full Version : Propoganda for the Right.?

Qtec
07-18-2010, 07:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The president of the NAACP condemned the New Black Panther Party Sunday but said there was really no comparison with the Tea Party.

<u>On Tuesday, the NAACP voted to approve a resolution calling for the Tea Party<span style='font-size: 14pt'> to repudiate</span> racist elements within their movement.</u>

Since then, the nations's oldest civil rights group has been criticized for ignoring the racism exhibited by a small group called the New Black Panther Party. Conservative outlets like Fox News have pointed to a video where a member of the New Black Panther Party called for African-Americans to "kill cracker babies."

David Webb, co-founder of Tea Party 365, confronted NAACP president Ben Jealous about the New Black Panther Party Sunday on CBS' Face the Nation.

"I have a serious objection with is his selective condemnation of racism when he will not condemn the New Black Panther Party for saying that they want to kill crackers and kill cracker babies, whereas he would condemn the KKK or any element that shows up in and claims that they are a part of the Tea Party," said Webb.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>"The reality here is that the New Black Panther Party is like 12 people, 13 people," responded Jealous. "They don't say these things at the NAACP. If they did, we would take them on."</span>

"I said three times on a show with you last week so hear me this time. You know, bigots come in all colors. We absolutely denounce the New Black Panther Party. But they aren't in our group. These folks are in your groups," said Jealous. </div></div>

So the RW/Con/GOP has its panties in a knot about a group of 12/13 people.

Be scared.

Q......its a bit like the NON-EXISTENT threat from Iraq!

LWW
07-19-2010, 02:41 AM
No ... what that proves is that you will accept the claim of only a dozen members simply because they put that number on the spoon for you. The group has had marches of 6,000 or more.

Also ... what difference does the amount of members make? At what point do you consider them to be large enough for the law of the land to apply?

LWW

hondo
07-19-2010, 05:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The group has had marches of 6,000 or more.

LWW </div></div>

Link?

LWW
07-19-2010, 06:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The group has had marches of 6,000 or more.

LWW </div></div>

Link? </div></div>

I was hoping one of you would do that.

Here's something you won't find on the party spoon ... not only are they much larger that 13 members, not only have they held marches in the thousands, not only do they have a a history of preaching violence, but they also share a common interest in the speakers that they invite to represent their interests.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>The NBPP attracted many breakaway members of the Nation of Islam when former NOI minister Khalid Abdul Muhammad became the national chairman</span> of the group from the late 1990s until his death in 2001. The NBPP is currently led by Malik Zulu Shabazz,<span style='font-size: 11pt'>and still upholds Khalid Abdul Muhammad as the de facto father of their movement</span>. ...

Critics have called the NBPP extremist, <span style='font-size: 11pt'>b]citing Muhammad's "Million Youth March", a youth equivalent of the Million Man March in Harlem in which 6,000 people protested police brutality but also featured a range of speakers calling for the extermination of whites in South Africa.[/b]</span> The rally ended in scuffles with the New York Police Department <span style='font-size: 11pt'>as Muhammad urged the crowd to attack those officers</span> who had attempted to confiscate the NBPP members' guns. Chairs and bottles were thrown at the police but only a few in the conflict suffered injuries. <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Al Sharpton appeared and spoke at this event</span>, and was criticized later for taking part in its controversial rhetoric.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>Reverend Al Sharpton was the first of three speakers (after being introduced by NAACP National Board Member Clayola Brown) at this afternoon's press conference at the NAACP National Convention in Kansas City.</span> </div></div>

EL DUB DUB (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party)
NEVER BLUFFS (http://showmeprogress.com/diary/4780/naacp-in-kansas-city-rev-al-sharpton-there-clearly-is-some-racial-leaves-in-their-tea-bag)

LWW

Qtec
07-19-2010, 07:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No ... what that proves is that you will accept the claim of only a dozen members simply because they put that number on the spoon for you. <u>The group has had marches</u> of 6,000 or more. </div></div>

All signed up members of course!

Simple speak.

Just because people go to hear other people speak doesn't mean that they agree with what those people say. As you pointed out, there was a broad rage of views and not all speakers were advocating a race war.

This group hijacked an event to spread their hate, it happens all the time.

Q

Qtec
07-19-2010, 07:46 AM
link (http://97.74.65.51/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=14294)

A good article describing the situation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><u>Alas, the trash talking of Malik Shabazz is too entertaining for many news organizations (or me, for that matter) to pass up.</u> But we should be on guard against allowing his media coverage to create its own reality. For the present, this proud son of the African Diaspora, who fashions himself as a warrior leading an army into epic racial battles, is merely <u>another rabble-rousing opportunist. </u> </div></div>

Q

Deeman3
07-19-2010, 07:49 AM
Al Sharpten, like Jesse Jackson, are simply the guys who carry gas cans to fires and then try to sell the water to put out the fires.

Sadely, the NAACP at one time an important and vital part of the movement for equality in America has become, like the NEA, a tool of political intolerence for the left and an organization existing solely to keep itself in business and attract money. Even the ACLU has a passion to do right, not matter the poor quality of some of those decisons as of late. The NAACP only exists for the benefit of it's officers and the Democratic party.

Dr. Martin Luther King would be ashamed of what they have become.

LWW
07-19-2010, 07:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No ... what that proves is that you will accept the claim of only a dozen members simply because they put that number on the spoon for you. <u>The group has had marches</u> of 6,000 or more. </div></div>

All signed up members of course!

Simple speak.

Just because people go to hear other people speak doesn't mean that they agree with what those people say. As you pointed out, there was a broad rage of views and not all speakers were advocating a race war.

This group hijacked an event to spread their hate, it happens all the time.

Q </div></div>

Please have an adult read it to you.

They didn't hijack the event ... they held the event.

Sharpton didn't hijack either the NBPP or the NAACP .. he was invited.

LWW

LWW
07-19-2010, 07:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Al Sharpten, like Jesse Jackson, are simply the guys who carry gas cans to fires and then try to sell the water to put out the fires.

Sadely, the NAACP at one time an important and vital part of the movement for equality in America has become, like the NEA, a tool of political intolerence for the left and an organization existing solely to keep itself in business and attract money. Even the ACLU has a passion to do right, not matter the poor quality of some of those decisons as of late. The NAACP only exists for the benefit of it's officers and the Democratic party.

Dr. Martin Luther King would be ashamed of what they have become. </div></div>

TAP-TAP-TAP

LWW

Qtec
07-19-2010, 08:20 AM
I might be inclined to agree with that statement.

IMO there are very few American politicians who are more interested in serving their constituents than serving themselves.

Its all politics, self promotion, nothing to do with putting the country first..look at Blagovich! What a worm.

With Beck, Rush etc, its a race to see who can make the most outlandish statement first.

Q

Deeman3
07-19-2010, 09:32 AM
Q,

Unfortunately, there a precious few politicians on either side that look out for common people, no matter what they may say.

Back when we were younger, Rod Blagovich would have at least been ashamed and embarassed about his manifold transgressions. Now, they go on reality shows and fingure as long as they declare their innocence, someone will believe them. I don't apoligise for any corruption on the right or left but when we allow lobbiests to buy our government, we deserve what we get.

The right to vote can have value and should. However, it would seem that a modest degree of awareness by a person should be required before they have that right. We require new citizens, for instance, to know the forms of our government, the functions fo the different branches as well as some basic history of America before we allow them to become part of our country and vote. If we could somehow, without being unfair, require the same of our natural born citizens, we might make better choices. I am never uset that a knowledgable person voted in a manner that i don't agree with. It is upsetting to see how little most of us base our votes on, mostly driven by TV commercials pandering to a voting public who can't in many cases cannot find Washington D.C. on a map with titles or know little about the people they elect.

Watch Jay Leno do "Jaywalking" and you'll see, to a great extent, a cross section of the average American voter.

While there is enough corruption in Europe to go around, the average voter does know the system and there is a higher degree of accountability in government there. While I lived there, at least, a shamed politician would resign and in Asia commit suicide. Here they just line up lawyers and play the victim until they retire!

pooltchr
07-19-2010, 11:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

IMO there are very few American politicians who are more interested in serving their constituents than serving themselves.

Q </div></div>

On that point, we certainly agree. I have been saying for years that the politicians get to Washington and their number one priority is how to stay there. So they immediately start campaigning for re-election. The party heads control a lot of money, and it gets shared with those who stick to the party line. So, in order to keep your job, you must follow the lead of the party leaders. Dare to go against the party, and vote your conscience, and they will back someone to run against you, and you are out of work. That is precisely how Obamacare passed...because of those very threats made by the house majority leadership.

Until we get the corruption out of the parties, we will be stuck with it in every part of our government.

Steve

Qtec
07-19-2010, 01:29 PM
lol (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkQ6XgXeNuY)

Grandpa knows.

Q

hondo
07-19-2010, 02:41 PM
1. 6ooo protestors over police brutality is NOT a gatherering
of 6000 in support of the new BP.
Obviously they used that gathering to pitch their agenda.
You're saying that they had a march of 6000 is like saying the original Black Panthers had a gathering of hundreds of thousands in Chicago in '68.
2. You don't have to convince me about that POS Sharpton.
3. " Ell Dub Dub Never Lies" ????
You sure twist the facts to suit you which is exactly what you did here.

pooltchr
07-19-2010, 02:48 PM
Very funny.....and very sad.
I think I was standing behind Mom and Dad in the line to vote in '08!

Steve

LWW
07-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Do you wake up daily planning to be a failure?

The facts were presented to show that the current story ... that the NBPP consists of 12 or 13 people ... being propagated by the left to excuse the NBPP is an absolute myth.

But ... you already knew that and chose to wrap your arms around that myth in defense of it and to malign the truth.

I wish I could say I was surprised by that.

LWW

Deeman3
07-19-2010, 03:27 PM
Those that stand on the far fringes of our society, left or right, have little power and, mostly, do not impact the path of civilization. However, both can be dangerous as they speard hate and incite others.

Voter intimidation on either side muct be taken seriously in all cases. Sure you can justify that they are a small group as the guy standing there with the night stick may have only chased a few dozen folks away from voting. However, if one of those was an older viet nam vet or a person who always understood his rigfht to vote means something, it was a travesty and anyone who would not prosecute them because they are "harmless black men" is as un-American as it gets. Everyone who is reading this knows, if they would admit it, if the same thing happened with a Klansman there would have been arrests and prosecutiuon as sure as the sun comes up. The fact that the Klan is weak, bankrupt and very small in numbers would have and should not have anything to do with the decision by a federal prsecutor.

This is pure favoritismn and political correctness gone haywire. The same organization is now posturing and laughing at Obama and everyone in the federal judicial system. It is almost worth it to have the swing we will see back the other way but not quite as some things are supposed to sacred to Americans, like the right to vote in a free and open election.

hondo
07-19-2010, 03:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you wake up daily planning to be a failure?

The facts were presented to show that the current story ... that the NBPP consists of 12 or 13 people ... being propagated by the left to excuse the NBPP is an absolute myth.

But ... you already knew that and chose to wrap your arms around that myth in defense of it and to malign the truth.

LWW </div></div>

Do you think I'm a failure, Larry?
In what way? I'd like to hear.

So, Steve, impressed with your buddy's attempts to halt the name-calling?

hondo
07-21-2010, 06:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you wake up daily planning to be a failure?

LWW </div></div>

Do you think I'm a failure, Larry?
In what way? I'd like to hear.

So, Steve, impressed with your buddy's attempts to halt the name-calling? </div></div>

I love how these threads die. The boys get their cheap shots in and then run when called on it.

pooltchr
07-21-2010, 06:32 AM
and I love the way you duck a direct question, avoid adding any intelligent posts to any thread, and pretty much just act like a school kid. When you act like an adult, and ask intelligent questions, maybe you will get an answer. Until then, you are just pizzing in the wind.

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-21-2010, 06:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The president of the NAACP condemned the New Black Panther Party Sunday but said there was really no comparison with the Tea Party.

<u>On Tuesday, the NAACP voted to approve a resolution calling for the Tea Party<span style='font-size: 14pt'> to repudiate</span> racist elements within their movement.</u>

Since then, the nations's oldest civil rights group has been criticized for ignoring the racism exhibited by a small group called the New Black Panther Party. Conservative outlets like Fox News have pointed to a video where a member of the New Black Panther Party called for African-Americans to "kill cracker babies."

David Webb, co-founder of Tea Party 365, confronted NAACP president Ben Jealous about the New Black Panther Party Sunday on CBS' Face the Nation.

"I have a serious objection with is his selective condemnation of racism when he will not condemn the New Black Panther Party for saying that they want to kill crackers and kill cracker babies, whereas he would condemn the KKK or any element that shows up in and claims that they are a part of the Tea Party," said Webb.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>"The reality here is that the New Black Panther Party is like 12 people, 13 people," responded Jealous. "They don't say these things at the NAACP. If they did, we would take them on."</span>

"I said three times on a show with you last week so hear me this time. You know, bigots come in all colors. We absolutely denounce the New Black Panther Party. But they aren't in our group. These folks are in your groups," said Jealous. </div></div>

So the RW/Con/GOP has its panties in a knot about a group of 12/13 people.

Be scared.

Q......its a bit like the NON-EXISTENT threat from Iraq! </div></div>

It's a lot like Iraq! The Repubs and Fox, using propaganda to make America's thieves, richer

The Iraq lis, the ACORN lies, also a Fiasco, the lie about Sherrod, Fox was right in the middloe of that, too.

But then, we can see how the right on this forum continuously twists reality to suit their agenda.

Sheep! Worse, lying sheep.

G.

Gayle in MD
07-21-2010, 06:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and I love the way you duck a direct question, avoid adding any intelligent posts to any thread, and pretty much just act like a school kid. When you act like an adult, and ask intelligent questions, maybe you will get an answer. Until then, you are just pizzing in the wind.

Steve </div></div>

How "Adult" of you was it to make the disgusting post you wrote about the a married woman taking off her wedding band to engage with a cabana boy.

Now, Mr. Childish, use your usual semantics to deny you ever did it, like your friend, LWW&lt; using semantics to deny his creation of a gravestone with Wail in Md. on it, while I wqas in treatment for cancer.

Two liars without honor or integrity.

What repulsive, misogynistic hypocrites you both are!

G.

Stretch
07-21-2010, 07:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and I love the way you duck a direct question, avoid adding any intelligent posts to any thread, and pretty much just act like a school kid. When you act like an adult, and ask intelligent questions, maybe you will get an answer. Until then, you are just pizzing in the wind.

Steve </div></div>

The only difference is LWW gets his shots in while discusing the issue. It goes like this.....

"insult" blah blah blah blah "insult" blah blah balh balh "insult", "insult" blah blah.

Those of us who just don't want to wade through the hype, spin, halftruths, and outright lies just cut to the chase. Hope that clears things up. St.

hondo
07-21-2010, 08:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and pretty much just act like a "school kid." "When you act like an adult," and ask intelligent questions, maybe you will get an answer. you are just 'pizzing in the wind."

Steve </div></div>

So how's your battle with being civil and avoiding name-calling coming?
What's sad is you don't even realize how you ACT ON HERE.

hondo
07-21-2010, 08:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and I love the way you duck a direct question, avoid adding any intelligent posts to any thread, and pretty much just act like a school kid. When you act like an adult, and ask intelligent questions, maybe you will get an answer. Until then, you are just pizzing in the wind.

Steve </div></div>

How "Adult" of you was it to make the disgusting post you wrote about the a married woman taking off her wedding band to engage with a cabana boy.

Now, Mr. Childish, use your usual semantics to deny you ever did it, like your friend, LWW&lt; using semantics to deny his creation of a gravestone with Wail in Md. on it, while I wqas in treatment for cancer.

G.

</div></div>

What's sad, Gayle, is that through doublethink, Steve thinks he's an alright guy who doesn't do what he accuses others of.
He posts a thread lamenting all the name-calling and then
he posts the above thread basically calling me childish.
And that was in answer to a post where I simply asked Larry why he considered me a failure and he refused to respond.

He and Larry definitely deserve each other.

Gayle in MD
07-21-2010, 09:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and I love the way you duck a direct question, avoid adding any intelligent posts to any thread, and pretty much just act like a school kid. When you act like an adult, and ask intelligent questions, maybe you will get an answer. Until then, you are just pizzing in the wind.

Steve </div></div>

G.

</div></div>

What's sad, Gayle, is that through doublethink, Steve thinks he's an alright guy who doesn't do what he accuses others of.
He posts a thread lamenting all the name-calling and then
he posts the above thread basically calling me childish.
And that was in answer to a post where I simply asked Larry why he considered me a failure and he refused to respond.

He and Larry definitely deserve each other. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000000"> Those of us from the left see right through them, Hondo.

LWW is lying about his picture, that he created, on an open account, that I accessed without having to include any member ID, and that picture of the Gravestone, with, Wail in Md., on the front, WAS DURING my cancer treatment.

Despicable thing for anyone to do, IMO, now he lies about it. Typical.

Steve, uses the same semantics used by LWW, refusing to admit that he notified the moderator, when I quoted his disgusting sexist statement, saying that I was trying to ruin his little pool lessons business, right, he had no responsibility for what he himself wrote, then he yaps about taking responsibility.

LWW's picture speaks to his illness, and it wasn't the only picture there, either, he had pictures of PT boats, with both Wolf's and my name, on them, which he was supposed to have shot down. He stated right there that these were pictures he was going to use against us.

What kind of a man, suppposedly a grown man, does such things. What kind of a person does things like this, and then completely lies about what he did.

This is a sick mind, no doubt. We have several on here who need psychological help, IMO.

Fox news exploits racism as a means of divisiveness, because we have a black president, and they buy right into it hook, line and sinker.

The Tea Party President, proved, beyond a shdow of a doubt, that the organization is racist. He WAS the president of it, no less, and he did write an incredibly racist letter, and had to resign, which I notice, none of them have mentioned.

As for Steve, and LWW, we all know who and what they are. Ignorant LIARS, who have truly repulsive views and behavior.

G.

</span>

LWW
07-21-2010, 09:36 AM
What's funny dearest is that to believe your myth one must accept that even though you claim to never read my posts you were obsessed enough to go to my PHOTOBUCKET account and root through everything in it ... and then never mention any of it until it became convenient to promote your agenda of hate, and never keep a scintilla of evidence.

Please, rant on ... this has become quite humorous.

LWW

pooltchr
07-21-2010, 09:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and I love the way you duck a direct question, avoid adding any intelligent posts to any thread, and pretty much just act like a school kid. When you act like an adult, and ask intelligent questions, maybe you will get an answer. Until then, you are just pizzing in the wind.

Steve </div></div>

G.

</div></div>

Please provide a quote of me saying anything about a married woman taking off her wedding ring to hook up with a cabanna boy, or admit that you just made it up.

Until then, don't bother me.

Steve

pooltchr
07-21-2010, 09:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and I love the way you duck a direct question, avoid adding any intelligent posts to any thread, and pretty much just act like a school kid. When you act like an adult, and ask intelligent questions, maybe you will get an answer. Until then, you are just pizzing in the wind.

Steve </div></div>

The only difference is LWW gets his shots in while discusing the issue. It goes like this.....

"insult" blah blah blah blah "insult" blah blah balh balh "insult", "insult" blah blah.

Those of us who just don't want to wade through the hype, spin, halftruths, and outright lies just cut to the chase. Hope that clears things up. St. </div></div>

So you admit that the conservatives actually discuss issues, but the lefties just skip over that part and go straight to insults and attacks.

Thanks for being honest.

Steve

Gayle in MD
07-21-2010, 09:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's funny dearest is that to believe your myth one must accept that even though you claim to never read my posts you were obsessed enough to go to my PHOTOBUCKET account and root through everything in it ... and then never mention any of it until it became convenient to promote your agenda of hate, and never keep a scintilla of evidence.

LWW </div></div>
G.
<span style="color: #000000">You come on here with the stated mission to go after Gayle, I ignore you completely for years, then from that, you assume that I am obsessed with you.

That's your usual sickness, taking control of you. It shows up in everything you write on tis forum.

I never "Went" to your sick account, a link was sent to me by one of your own rightwing nutjobs, to hurt my feelings. Now, you deny what you created, the gravestone, with Wail in Md. on it, while I was in treatement for cancer.

You are a sick person to do such a mean, ruthless, despicable thing. Four other forum members on this forum saw it, because I sent the link to them, so I would have witnesses. You've painted yourself right into a corner on this one, WE all know what you are, a pos.

You are a sick person, and a LIAR!

Stay away from me and my posts, or I will expose you even further.

G.
</span>

pooltchr
07-21-2010, 09:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and pretty much just act like a "school kid." "When you act like an adult," and ask intelligent questions, maybe you will get an answer. you are just 'pizzing in the wind."

Steve </div></div>

So how's your battle with being civil and avoiding name-calling coming?
What's sad is you don't even realize how you ACT ON HERE. </div></div>

Far better than yours. You and G just spew the same old hatred over and over, and then congratulate each other over who did the best job.

Here's a wake up call, Hondo. Approval from G is about the most worthless thing you could ever receive.

Steve

LWW
07-21-2010, 10:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's funny dearest is that to believe your myth one must accept that even though you claim to never read my posts you were obsessed enough to go to my PHOTOBUCKET account and root through everything in it ... and then never mention any of it until it became convenient to promote your agenda of hate, and never keep a scintilla of evidence.

LWW </div></div>
G.
<span style="color: #000000">You come on here with the stated mission to go after Gayle, I ignore you completely for years, then from that, you assume that I am obsessed with you.

That's your usual sickness, taking control of you. It shows up in everything you write on tis forum.

I never "Went" to your sick account, a link was sent to me by one of your own rightwing nutjobs, to hurt my feelings. Now, you deny what you created, the gravestone, with Wail in Md. on it, while I was in treatement for cancer.

You are a sick person to do such a mean, ruthless, despicable thing. Four other forum members on this forum saw it, because I sent the link to them, so I would have witnesses. You've painted yourself right into a corner on this one, WE all know what you are, a pos.

G.
</span> </div></div>

So ... you never "WENT" to my account, you just "WENT" to my account?

Od that four other members saw it, but they won't come to your defense?

Odd that you + the four who you sent it to + the one who sent it to you ... that's six "WITNESSES" I believe ... and not one of you posted it here and not one of you kept a copy.

The only thing posted by any of you was the PT boats ... named "USS GAYLE" and "USS WOLFIE" ... which I had already posted on this forum before. So the preemptively kills the argument that the cabal would respect copyright laws.

Now, rant some more ... you contradict your prior "TRUTH" each time that you do.

LWW

Gayle in MD
07-21-2010, 10:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's funny dearest is that to believe your myth one must accept that even though you claim to never read my posts you were obsessed enough to go to my PHOTOBUCKET account and root through everything in it ... and then never mention any of it until it became convenient to promote your agenda of hate, and never keep a scintilla of evidence.

LWW </div></div>
G.

That's your usual sickness, taking control of you. It shows up in everything you write on this forum.

G.
</span> </div></div>

Odd that you + the four who you sent it to + the one who sent it to you ... that's six "WITNESSES" I believe ... and not one of you posted it here and not one of you kept a copy.

The only thing posted by any of you was the PT boats ... named "USS GAYLE" and "USS WOLFIE" ... which I had already posted on this forum before. So the preemptively kills the argument that the cabal would respect copyright laws.

Now, rant some more ... you contradict your prior "TRUTH" each time that you do.

LWW </div></div>
<span style="color: #000000"> You're twisting in the wind. YOU DESCRIBE THE PICTURE YOU CREATED ON YOUR PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT OF THE GRAVESTONE WITH "WAIL IN MD" ON THE FRONT, OR ADMIT THAT YOU ARE A LIAR AND A COWARD.

Stop changing the subject with semantics, own up. </span>

LWW
07-21-2010, 10:39 AM
Dearest ... you can't even spell gravestone.

Tell me again how you never "WENT" there, you just "WENT" there.

That one was classic.

And, if "one of my own right wing nutjobs" sent you the link just to hurt you ... why didn't they just post it here just to hurt you? Why didn't they send you a copy? Why didn't you make a copy when you "WENT" ... not to be confused with "WENT" ... there?

I am very disappointed ... your false flag stories are usually much better than this one.

LWW

Stretch
07-21-2010, 10:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and I love the way you duck a direct question, avoid adding any intelligent posts to any thread, and pretty much just act like a school kid. When you act like an adult, and ask intelligent questions, maybe you will get an answer. Until then, you are just pizzing in the wind.

Steve </div></div>

Those of us who just don't want to wade through the hype, spin, halftruths, and outright lies just cut to the chase. Hope that clears things up. St. </div></div>

So you admit that the conservatives actually discuss issues, but the lefties just skip over that part and go straight to insults and attacks.

Thanks for being honest.

Steve </div></div>

Thanks for admitting that, hype, spin, halftruths, and lies dispersed with insults is what you have to offer. St.

Gayle in MD
07-21-2010, 10:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dearest ... you can't even spell gravestone.

Tell me again how you never "WENT" there, you just "WENT" there.

That one was classic.

And, if "one of my own right wing nutjobs" sent you the link just to hurt you ... why didn't they just post it here just to hurt you? Why didn't they send you a copy? Why didn't you make a copy when you "WENT" ... not to be confused with "WENT" ... there?

LWW </div></div>

You're twisting in the wind. YOU DESCRIBE THE PICTURE YOU CREATED ON YOUR PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT OF THE GRAVESTONE WITH "WAIL IN MD" ON THE FRONT&gt; OR ADMIT THAT YOU ARE A LIAR AND A COWARD&gt;

Stop changing the subject with semantics, own up.

I've already written the word "gravestone" dozens of times, another lie on your psrt, twisting what was clearly a typo, into a misspelling.

No honor at all.

Describe the picture YOU created, coward.

G.

LWW
07-21-2010, 10:48 AM
Were the questions too difficult?

You keep asking the same question simply because you don't like the answer. That's an ambulance chaser trick they teach in low end law schools ... when in front of a jury with both the facts and the law against you, ask the same question ever louder again and again.

It's also an Alinsky tactic.

What frustrates you about me is that I was trained in Alinsky tactics back in the 1970's and know the way to defeat such tactics ... make a fact based and cogent argument and stand on it. At that point it's just a matter of time until character assassin implodes.

You are very close to that implosion.

I will ask the questions again, and await your deflection.

LWW

Gayle in MD
07-21-2010, 11:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Were the questions too difficult?

You keep asking the same question simply because you don't like the answer. That's an ambulance chaser trick they teach in low end law schools ... when in front of a jury with both the facts and the law against you, ask the same question ever louder again and again.

What frustrates you about me is that I was trained in Alinsky tactics back in the 1970's and know the way to defeat such tactics ... make a fact based and cogent argument and stand on it. At that point it's just a matter of time until character assassin implodes.

LWW </div></div>

I've been asking you the same question for weeks, and you refuse to answer.

You know what you created on that site, own up to it...

You accused Wolf of breaking the law, hacking into it, that's a lie, and you know it.

It was an open link which you posted, and others accessed, and it was sent to me, by one of your own cohearts.

You are a poor excuse for a man.

Answer the questions.... did you, or did you not, created and post a picture of a gravestone with "Wail in Md." on it, on your photobuckete account? Yes, or no?

Gayle in MD
07-21-2010, 11:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and I love the way you duck a direct question, avoid adding any intelligent posts to any thread, and pretty much just act like a school kid. When you act like an adult, and ask intelligent questions, maybe you will get an answer. Until then, you are just pizzing in the wind.

Steve </div></div>

Thanks for being honest.

Steve </div></div>

Thanks for admitting that, hype, spin, halftruths, and lies dispersed with insults is what you have to offer. St. </div></div>

He lost all credibility when he stated that debts didn't matter, under Bush and cheney, and then started screaming over debts, which are STILL mostly Bush's, BTW, as soon as Bush's worst recession since the great depression, was handed over to president Obama....

But then, we know how the
http://www.flickr.com/photos/daveward/9363595/in/set-84581/

fail to think.

LWW
07-21-2010, 11:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I've been asking you the same question for weeks, and you refuse to answer.

You know what you created on that site, own up to it... </div></div>

I have answered you dearest ... I can't help it that you don't deal well with truth.

Now, let me add another question ... how do you know whether or not woofie hacked my account, and how do you know what is and isn't there if you never went there?

Rant some more for us now, this stuff is solid gold.

LWW

Gayle in MD
07-21-2010, 11:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I've been asking you the same question for weeks, and you refuse to answer.

I have answered you dearest ... I can't help it that you don't deal well with truth.

Now, let me add another question ... how do you know whether or not woofie hacked my account, and how do you know what is and isn't there if you never went there?

LWW </div></div>

Calling a woman you have never met, and who can't stand you, "dearest" is a sexist act.

Own up to your disgraceful picture of a tombstone, or gravestone, with "Wail in Md." on the front of the stone, which you cretaed and displayed on your open photobucket account, and stop trying to change the subject.

You already admitted that it existed, in another thread, and said, the picture,/drawing, whatever semantical avoidance you have used, was not as I had indicated, to which I asked you to describe it yourself.

That was a week ago.

Still you refuse to do so.

It is now obvious that you would prefer to change the subject.

YOU ARE A LIAR. YOU DID IT.

G.

LWW
07-21-2010, 02:46 PM
Now snookums ... you know I posted the actual photo in question and we all have seen it. I can't be responsible for your lack of ability to deal with reality.

LWW

hondo
07-21-2010, 04:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's funny dearest is that to believe your myth one must accept that even though you claim to never read my posts you were obsessed enough to go to my PHOTOBUCKET account and root through everything in it ... and then never mention any of it until it became convenient to promote your agenda of hate, and never keep a scintilla of evidence.

LWW </div></div>
G.

G.
</span> </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

I think I saw it, Larry. I was appalled.

hondo
07-21-2010, 04:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and I love the way you duck a direct question, avoid adding any intelligent posts to any thread, and pretty much just act like a school kid. When you act like an adult, and ask intelligent questions, maybe you will get an answer. Until then, you are just pizzing in the wind.

Steve </div></div>

Thanks for being honest.

Steve </div></div>

Thanks for admitting that, hype, spin, halftruths, and lies dispersed with insults is what you have to offer. St. </div></div>

Yes, but notice he prefaces all his posts with "dearest", "sweetie" ,and "nookums".
What a swell guy!

hondo
07-21-2010, 04:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Were the questions too difficult?

LWW </div></div>

Hilarious! You've been close to a nervous breakdown lately
and keep frantically trying to convince Gayle that you were not in possession of those sick, pornographic pictures.
Mr Cool, indeed.
But, I'm sure Steve believes you.
You must be very proud.

hondo
07-21-2010, 04:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I've been asking you the same question for weeks, and you refuse to answer.

LWW </div></div>

If the pictures weren't there, why do you care what Wolfie did?
You wouldn't have minded if the Bush people had kicked in your door or wiretapped your phone or water-boarded you as long as you were innocent, would you?
What's the difference? You're innocent. What could Wolfie have seen?

hondo
07-21-2010, 04:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now snookums ... you know I posted the actual photo in question and we all have seen it. I can't be responsible for your lack of ability to deal with reality.

LWW </div></div>

Dear Larry, I find your intimate terms of endearment for someone
you can't stand and who finds you to be a vile lowlife to be
totally inappropriate.
Son, you keep going lower and lower.
Where does it end, for crying out loud!

hondo
07-22-2010, 06:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I've been asking you the same question for weeks, and you refuse to answer.

LWW </div></div>

You wouldn't have minded if the Bush people had kicked in your door or wiretapped your phone or water-boarded you as long as you were innocent, would you?
What's the difference? You're innocent. What could Wolfie have seen? </div></div>

BUMP

hondo
07-22-2010, 06:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I've been asking you the same question for weeks, and you refuse to answer.

LWW </div></div>

What's the difference? You're innocent. What could Wolfie have seen? </div></div>

BUMP </div></div>

Bumpity bump.

pooltchr
07-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Seven posts in a row by you, and nobody paying any attention. I thought I would reply just so you wouldn't be so lonely over here.

You're such a lightweight nobody wants to even bother with you.

Take the hint, Hondo.

Steve

LWW
07-23-2010, 12:55 AM
You just gave his life new meaning again.

LWW

pooltchr
07-23-2010, 05:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You just gave his life new meaning again.

LWW </div></div>

My good deed for the day!

Steve

hondo
07-23-2010, 06:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You just gave his life new meaning again.

LWW </div></div>

What's the difference? You're innocent. What could Wolfie have seen?

hondo
07-23-2010, 06:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seven posts in a row by you, and "nobody" paying any attention.

Steve </div></div>

I only want one person to respond.

hondo
07-23-2010, 06:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You're such a lightweight nobody wants to even bother with you.

Take the hint, Hondo.

Steve </div></div>

As long as you continue to respond to EVERY SINGLE ONE of my posts, Stevie dearest, I can suffer being a lightweight.
ROTFLMFAO!

hondo
07-23-2010, 06:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You just gave his life new meaning again.

LWW </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

I love you, Larry. You're the most smartest guy I know.
I love you too, Steve dearest. You're my only friend.

hondo
07-23-2010, 06:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You just gave his life new meaning again.

LWW </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

You light up my life, snookums.

Stretch
07-23-2010, 11:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You just gave his life new meaning again.

LWW </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

You light up my life, snookums. </div></div>

H, isn't it fun to tap the side of thier fish bowl just to watch them swim like crazy around in circles? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I admit, it's kinda like a secret pleasure but it does give them some great exorcise! St.

hondo
07-23-2010, 12:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You just gave his life new meaning again.

LWW </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

You light up my life, snookums. </div></div>

H, isn't it fun to tap the side of thier fish bowl just to watch them swim like crazy around in circles? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I admit, it's kinda like a secret pleasure but it does give them some great exorcise! St. </div></div>

OOPS! Wrong poster!!! My bad, Stretch.