PDA

View Full Version : GURNEE, Ill. Porky Pig Attacked

Deeman3
07-20-2010, 08:42 AM
<span style="color: #FF0000">My God, what have we come to? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
One of our most sacred historical figures has been attacked in a hate crime. Flags at all southern bar-be-que huts will be flown at half mast until this atrocity ends. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

GURNEE, Ill. Police said authorities at Six Flags Great America ejected two off-duty employees from the theme park after they allegedly attacked a female colleague dressed as "Porky Pig."

Gurnee Police Sgt. Jon Ward says two young men took a photo with Porky on Monday afternoon, and then punched the mascot in the head 10 to 15 times.

Ward said park security detained the men until police arrived. He said the men were issued local ordinance citations for battery.

He said the suspects denied the attack, but witnesses confirmed the story.

The 24-year-old woman inside the mascot costume suffered headaches and a stiff neck.

LWW
07-20-2010, 08:57 AM
These are simply innocent citizens using their right of free speech to condemn the high cholesterol pork industry which rewrote all the regulations under Bush and left America with the health care crisis which dearest leader inherited.

LWW &lt;&lt;&lt;Gets a headache trying to act like a leftist.

pooltchr
07-20-2010, 09:17 AM
I'm sure Jesse Jackson will be down there defending the civil rights of pigs who stutter!

Steve

LWW
07-20-2010, 09:26 AM
Nope.

They v-v-v-vote d-d-d-democrat.

LWW

Stretch
07-20-2010, 10:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These are simply innocent citizens using their right of free speech to condemn the high cholesterol pork industry which rewrote all the regulations under Bush and left America with the health care crisis which dearest leader inherited.

LWW &lt;&lt;&lt;Gets a headache trying to act like a leftist. </div></div>

You know it's a slow news day when LWW throws his usuall political word salad onto a theme park scuffle. On the bright side, there is now a job opening for a man of his keen talents for make believe. St.

Deeman3
07-20-2010, 10:52 AM
Stretch,

Now how can today be such a slow news day with Lindsey Lohan reporting to prison (see Paris Hilton for accomodation type). I mean, "LEAVE LINDSEY ALONE!" I want to see one of us with this tearful U-Tube rant. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Lindsey can't be all bad. After all what other White Trash millionare could make so much trouble for herself she maes Rod Blogovitch feel good about himself? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif