PDA

View Full Version : More moonbat hate on display.

LWW
07-21-2010, 10:17 AM
Will anyone on the left denounce the hate?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you were in the presence of a man having a heart attack, how would you respond? As he clutched his chest in desperation and pain, would you call 911? Would you try to save him from dying? Of course you would.

But if that man was Rush Limbaugh, and you were Sarah Spitz, a producer for National Public Radio (update: Spitz was a producer for NPR affiliate KCRW for the show Left, Right & Center), that isn’t what you’d do at all.

In a post to the list-serv Journolist, an online meeting place for liberal journalists, Spitz wrote that she would “Laugh loudly like a maniac and watch his eyes bug out” as Limbaugh writhed in torment.

In boasting that she would gleefully watch a man die in front of her eyes, Spitz seemed to shock even herself. “I never knew I had this much hate in me,” she wrote. “But he deserves it.”

Spitz’s hatred for Limbaugh seems intemperate, even imbalanced. On Journolist, where conservatives are regarded not as opponents but as enemies, it barely raised an eyebrow.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/21/libera.../#ixzz0uKms7rgN (http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/21/liberal-journalists-suggest-government-shut-down-fox-news/#ixzz0uKms7rgN) </div></div>

LWW

pooltchr
07-21-2010, 10:55 AM
And the lefties around here will see absolutely nothing wrong with this...

Steve

LWW
07-21-2010, 11:02 AM
I'm giving them the chance.

They have assured me that they despise hate speech.

LWW

hondo
07-21-2010, 04:36 PM
I remember Glen Beck making similar comments about Nancy Pelosi.
When I posted them, you and your klan cheered loudly.

So why are you outraged now?
Is a Republican's life more important than a Democrats?

What a hypocrite!

LWW
07-21-2010, 04:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I posted them, you and your klan cheered loudly.</div></div>

Got a link.

BTW ... that was a rhetorical question, we both know that you don't.

LWW

LWW
07-21-2010, 04:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will anyone on the left denounce the hate?

LWW </div></div>

Apparently they won't, but they will attempt a very lame moral equivalence argument in an attempt to excuse it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I remember Glen Beck making similar comments about Nancy Pelosi.

What a hypocrite! </div></div>

Oh well ... I tried.

LWW

hondo
07-21-2010, 04:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I posted them, you and your klan cheered loudly.</div></div>

Got a link.

LWW </div></div>

I'm banned. Remember?
Convenient for you.
Me, too, actually. The only one who could possibly
have time to look all this up is you and, of course, you wouldn't do that.
So, I guess the 5 or 6 posters remaining in my camp on this forum will believe me and you and Steve and Sev will have to sigh in outrage. LOL!

hondo
07-21-2010, 04:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will anyone on the left denounce the hate?

LWW </div></div>

Apparently they won't, but they will attempt a very lame moral equivalence argument in an attempt to excuse it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I remember Glen Beck making similar comments about Nancy Pelosi.

What a hypocrite! </div></div>

Oh well ... I tried.

LWW </div></div>

It's a bird!
It's a plane!
No, it's a duck.

BTW, snookums, I AM outraged.
Too bad you weren't outraged when Beck said he'd like to
strangle Pelosi. You and your klan thought it was hilarious.

hondo
07-21-2010, 04:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will anyone on the left denounce the hate?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you were in the presence of a man having a heart attack, how would you respond? As he clutched his chest in desperation and pain, would you call 911? Would you try to save him from dying? Of course you would.

But if that man was Rush Limbaugh, and you were Sarah Spitz, a producer for National Public Radio (update: Spitz was a producer for NPR affiliate KCRW for the show Left, Right & Center), that isn’t what you’d do at all.

In a post to the list-serv Journolist, an online meeting place for liberal journalists, Spitz wrote that she would “Laugh loudly like a maniac and watch his eyes bug out” as Limbaugh writhed in torment.

In boasting that she would gleefully watch a man die in front of her eyes, Spitz seemed to shock even herself. “I never knew I had this much hate in me,” she wrote. “But he deserves it.”

Spitz’s hatred for Limbaugh seems intemperate, even imbalanced. On Journolist, where conservatives are regarded not as opponents but as enemies, it barely raised an eyebrow.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/21/libera.../#ixzz0uKms7rgN (http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/21/liberal-journalists-suggest-government-shut-down-fox-news/#ixzz0uKms7rgN) </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

The imaage of Limberger's eyes bulging out and all his pills
spitting out of his mouth IS disgusting. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

pooltchr
07-21-2010, 05:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> you and Steve and Sev will have to sigh in outrage. LOL! </div></div>

The sighs responding to your posts are not outrage...they are more like pity!

Steve

eg8r
07-21-2010, 06:33 PM
I can't find your post using the search function. How long ago was this?

eg8r

LWW
07-21-2010, 06:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I posted them, you and your klan cheered loudly.</div></div>

Got a link.

LWW </div></div>

I'm banned. Remember?
</div></div>

Yet you continue to quote things from there ... but not this? Well, in fairness you never actually represent those correctly either.

Next bravo sierra?

LWW

LWW
07-21-2010, 06:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't find your post using the search function. How long ago was this?

eg8r </div></div>

Odd isn't it.

LWW

Qtec
07-21-2010, 07:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On the May 17, 2005, broadcast of The Glenn Beck Program, Beck said he was "thinking about killing [filmmaker] Michael Moore" and pondered whether "I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it," before concluding: <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out -- is this wrong?</span>" </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SEEKONK, Mass. --
Shane Murphy, the second-in-command aboard the American merchant ship seized by pirates, lashed out at Rush Limbaugh for the talk show host's racial characterization in discussing the rescue of the ship's captain by the Navy.

Click To Comment | Watch Video

<u>Murphy, who returned to his Seekonk, Mass., home Friday, called Limbaugh a purveyor of "hate speech."</u>

In commenting on the rescue of Capt. Richard Phillips by the Navy Seals who shot and killed the three Somali pirates who were holding him captive, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Limbaugh generated controversy when he called the pirates "black teenagers."

"There you have it, three teenagers shot on the high seas at the order of President Obama," said Limbaugh according to a transcript of an April 14 broadcast on his Web site.

"Just imagine the hue and cry had a Republican president ordered the shooting of black teenagers on the high seas," Limbaugh said.
</span>
Murphy said Limbaugh's remarks were unacceptable.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>"It feels great to be home," Murphy said. "With the exception of Rush Limbaugh who is trying to make this into a race issue. It's disgusting." </span></div></div>

Q

LWW
07-21-2010, 07:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't find your post using the search function. How long ago was this?

eg8r </div></div>

BTW &gt;&gt;&gt;HERE&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=158946&highlight=beck+pelosi) is the thread if you care to read it. I remember it.

If you do read it you will find that it oddly doesn't even vaguely resemble what H says it was.

What you will find is that only 2 members were spewing bigotry and hate ... H and Marvin Berlowitz. You will also find, again, that H has a propensity to confuse leftist movies with reality.

It appears that H has been, yet again, hoist by his own petard.

LWW

pooltchr
07-21-2010, 07:43 PM
I find it quite telling that Hondo was somehow able to find some similarity between the Nazi's and some radio and tv personalities, yet seems to be unable, even today, to see how the same tactics used in Germany 50 years ago are strikingly similar to the tactics being used by the left in Washington today.

I guess he only sees what he wants to see.

Steve

LWW
07-22-2010, 04:30 AM
How dare someone call black teen black teens.

How dare they not wait for the party to tell them what to call them.

LWW

LWW
07-22-2010, 04:31 AM
That's what happens when you make you get "TRUTH" from Hollywood.

LWW

hondo
07-22-2010, 05:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> you and Steve and Sev will have to sigh in outrage. LOL! </div></div>

The sighs responding to your posts are not outrage...they are more like pity!

Steve </div></div>

Have a nice day.

hondo
07-22-2010, 05:29 AM

eg8r </div></div>

AZbilliards.

hondo
07-22-2010, 05:30 AM
You're saved again.

hondo
07-22-2010, 05:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't find your post using the search function. How long ago was this?

eg8r </div></div>

Odd isn't it.

LWW </div></div>

This post after acknowledging that it was on AZ.
Tell you anything about his integrity, Ed?

LWW
07-22-2010, 05:32 AM
From what?

LWW

hondo
07-22-2010, 05:36 AM
Thanks, Larry, not the original, but verifies what I was saying.

Originally Posted by bamadog
You obviously don't watch Beck.
He's full of humor.

Hondo's response:
It's your brand of humor.
A boot stomping on humanity's face.
Calling little old ladies idiots and slamming the phone down on them.
Beck wanting to poison Nancy Pelosi.

I remember you guys laughing uproariously over those videos.

Funny stuff, huh, Dawg?

hondo
07-22-2010, 05:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On the May 17, 2005, broadcast of The Glenn Beck Program, Beck said he was "thinking about killing [filmmaker] Michael Moore" and pondered whether "I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it," before concluding: <span style='font-size: 14pt'>"No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out -- is this wrong?</span>" </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SEEKONK, Mass. --
Shane Murphy, the second-in-command aboard the American merchant ship seized by pirates, lashed out at Rush Limbaugh for the talk show host's racial characterization in discussing the rescue of the ship's captain by the Navy.

Click To Comment | Watch Video

<u>Murphy, who returned to his Seekonk, Mass., home Friday, called Limbaugh a purveyor of "hate speech."</u>

In commenting on the rescue of Capt. Richard Phillips by the Navy Seals who shot and killed the three Somali pirates who were holding him captive, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Limbaugh generated controversy when he called the pirates "black teenagers."

"There you have it, three teenagers shot on the high seas at the order of President Obama," said Limbaugh according to a transcript of an April 14 broadcast on his Web site.

"Just imagine the hue and cry had a Republican president ordered the shooting of black teenagers on the high seas," Limbaugh said.
</span>
Murphy said Limbaugh's remarks were unacceptable.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>"It feels great to be home," Murphy said. "With the exception of Rush Limbaugh who is trying to make this into a race issue. It's disgusting." </span></div></div>

Q </div></div>

I watched the show where he said he'd liked to kill MM.
The AZ gang thought that was really funny stuff.

hondo
07-22-2010, 05:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How dare someone call black teen black teens.

How dare they not wait for the party to tell them what to call them.

LWW </div></div>

How dare him say that he could choke the life out of MM?
No big deal. Huh, Larry?
Just don't say anything about your idol Limberger.

hondo
07-22-2010, 05:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From what?

LWW </div></div>

The truth.

LWW
07-22-2010, 05:44 AM
That's funny.

LWW

hondo
07-22-2010, 06:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's funny.

LWW </div></div>

I notice you've been DUCKING all the posts where I nail you time and time again.
Then you actually find one of the sites that verifies what I was saying although it was a slightly later one.

It must suck getting hammered all the time considering that this is all you do. I do pity you, bro.
If you want me to ease up, just say so.

hondo
07-22-2010, 06:02 AM
Kudos to LWW for finding posts that nobody else has the time to search for.

Stretch
07-22-2010, 07:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kudos to LWW for finding posts that nobody else has the time to search for. </div></div>

It's a compulsion Hondo. He needs us to feed his empty hours. St.

Qtec
07-22-2010, 07:33 AM
Ever heard of the expression 'clutching at straws"?

Q

hondo
07-22-2010, 06:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kudos to LWW for finding posts that nobody else has the time to search for. </div></div>

It's a compulsion Hondo. He needs us to feed his empty hours. St.

</div></div>

I've always suspected that Larry was a paraplegic but apparently Cuaba met him and he's not.
So, I guess he's just a very lonely guy who gets his thrills arguing on the Net.