PDA

View Full Version : The Racist Tea Party President

Gayle in MD
07-21-2010, 10:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear Mr. Lincoln

We Coloreds have taken a vote and decided that we don’t cotton to that whole emancipation thing. Freedom means having to work for real, think for ourselves, and take consequences along with the rewards. That is just far too much to ask of us Colored People and we demand that it stop!

In fact we held a big meeting and took a vote in Kansas City this week. We voted to condemn a political revival of that old abolitionist spirit called the ‘tea party movement’.

The tea party position to “end the bailouts” for example is just silly. Bailouts are just big money welfare and isn’t that what we want all Coloreds to strive for? What kind of racist would want to end big money welfare? What they need to do is start handing the bail outs directly to us coloreds! Of course, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is the only responsible party that should be granted the right to disperse the funds.

And the ridiculous idea of “reduce[ing] the size and intrusiveness of government.” What kind of massa would ever not want to control my life? As Coloreds we must have somebody care for us otherwise we would be on our own, have to think for ourselves and make decisions!

The racist tea parties also demand that the government “stop the out of control spending.” Again, they directly target coloreds. That means we Coloreds would have to compete for jobs like everybody else and that is just not right.

Perhaps the most racist point of all in the tea parties is their demand that government “stop raising our taxes.” That is outrageous! How will we coloreds ever get a wide screen TV in every room if non-coloreds get to keep what they earn? Totally racist! The tea party expects coloreds to be productive members of society?

Mr. Lincoln, you were the greatest racist ever. We had a great gig. Three squares, room and board, all our decisions made by the massa in the house. Please repeal the 13th and 14th Amendments and let us get back to where we belong.

Sincerely

Precious Ben Jealous, Tom’s Nephew NAACP Head Colored Person

And here’s the screenshot:

</div></div>

http://blog.reidreport.com/2010/07/tea-p...m-the-coloreds/ (http://blog.reidreport.com/2010/07/tea-partier-mark-williams-writes-open-letter-to-lincoln-from-the-coloreds/)

<span style="color: #CC0000">This disgusting "letter" could have been written by a few on here.

Tea Party Express president proves he's a racist, and Michelle Backman follows up by creating a Tea Party Caucus. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

pooltchr
07-21-2010, 10:57 AM
this is old news.....please try to stay up to date with current events if you want to be taken seriously.

LWW
07-21-2010, 11:05 AM
I missed the part about where he said they needed to "KILL SOME OF THEIR BABIES!" ... I'm starting to believe that G only denounces the hate speech that the party tells her to denounce while she ignores the hate speech that the party tells her to ignore.

As for me I think the statement that she posted is deplorable. I also think it pales compared to calls for genocide.

LWW

hondo
07-21-2010, 04:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this is old news.....please try to stay up to date with current events if you want to be taken seriously.

</div></div>

It's a bird!
It's a plane!
No, it's a duck.

LWW
07-21-2010, 06:47 PM
Not bird, nor plane, nor even duck ... just little old hondo raking the muck.

LWW

Stretch
07-21-2010, 07:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not bird, nor plane, nor even duck ... just little old hondo raking the muck.

LWW </div></div>

Jealous? Sorry, rhetorical question. St.

Qtec
07-22-2010, 03:03 AM
We all know that there would be no Tea Party if McCain was Pres.

Q

Sev
07-22-2010, 04:48 AM
Actually the Tea Party was in existence prior to the last presidential election but was largely ignored.

LWW
07-22-2010, 04:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We all know that there would be no Tea Party if McCain was Pres.

Q </div></div>
&gt;&gt;&gt;FROM 1983&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=mtoPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=y4wDAAAAIBAJ&pg=5866,3315450)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lexington Herald-Leader (KY) - April 5, 1984

LIBERTARIANS PLAN PROTEST OF TAXES

Members of the Libertarian Party of Kentucky plan their own "Boston Tea Party"on April 15 to protest tax day in the state by throwing bales of tax forms into the Kentucky River. According to Anthony Suruda, chairman of the finance committee of the small political party, about 20 people are each expected to heave bales of forms into the river to make the same kind of protest made by Boston residents before the Revolutionary War. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS (DAL)
JULY 23, 1991

AUSTIN -- Hundreds of tax protesters hurled tea bags onto the Capitol steps Monday in a rowdy demonstration that targeted legislative spending and Lt. Gov. Bob Bullock's call for a state income tax. "Texas taxpayers are sick and tired of higher and higher taxes year after year, and they want a stop to it,'said Rep. John Culberson, R-Houston. </div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;OH DEAR&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_product=DM&p_theme=dm&p_action=search&p_maxdocs=200&p_topdoc=1&p_text_direct-0=0ED5624CEA9F838B&p_field_direct-0=document_id&p_perpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&s_trackval=GooglePM)

&gt;&gt;&gt;OH MY&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_product=LH&s_site=kentucky&p_multi=LH&p_theme=realcities&p_action=search&p_maxdocs=200&p_topdoc=1&p_text_direct-0=0EB7369E97399EE6&p_field_direct-0=document_id&p_perpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&s_trackval=GooglePM)

Being that the modern day tea party movement can trace it's roots back to the California tax revolts of the 1970's, your statement shows you to be woefully ill informed on the topic.

That being said, it did take TARP and Obama to get the regional groups to finally start a nationwide campaign.

Had McCain been elected the movement may have been larger or smaller, there is no way to no for sure, but it already existed and was gaining in power by the 2008 election.

Those with a memory will recall that McCain was +10 in the likely voter poll until he jumped on board with the TARP program.

Had he been a true conservative and fought against the bailouts he would be POTUS today. Had that happened he would have ignited, IMHO, a TPM larger than what we have now had he then backpedaled and supported a TARP type program.

Had he kept up against bailouts the TPM would, IMHO, be much smaller than it is now ... but far from dead.

LWW

Qtec
07-22-2010, 04:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <u> Hundreds </u>of tax protesters</div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>LMFAO</span>

Q........ /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Qtec
07-22-2010, 05:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually the Tea Party was in existence prior to the last presidential election but was largely ignored. </div></div>

What.no Town Halls?....no marches on DC..........eh.........NOTHING...........

Q

Qtec
07-22-2010, 05:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS (DAL)
JULY 23, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>1991</span> </div></div>

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............

Stop it.

Q

LWW
07-22-2010, 05:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS (DAL)
JULY 23, <span style='font-size: 20pt'>1991</span> </div></div>

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............

Stop it.

Q </div></div>

Yep ... that's pretty much 17 years before you claimed they didn't exist.

LWW

LWW
07-22-2010, 05:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually the Tea Party was in existence prior to the last presidential election but was largely ignored. </div></div>

What.no Town Halls?....no marches on DC..........eh.........NOTHING...........

Q </div></div>

Actually 2 strong third candidate runs for the White House and a take over of congress in 1994.

Now ... if your point is that we didn't have the state taking over the auto industry, the medical industry, and the finance industry along with ACORN to galvanize the movement then I agree.

The true father of today's TPM is Barack Hussein Obama Junior.

LWW

hondo
07-22-2010, 05:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not bird, nor plane, nor even duck ... just little old hondo raking the muck.

LWW </div></div>

No, it was a duck.
Sorry about your luck.

hondo
07-22-2010, 05:49 AM
If McCain had been elected Limberger and Beck would have had no interest in organizing the TP.

hondo
07-22-2010, 05:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually the Tea Party was in existence prior to the last presidential election but was largely ignored. </div></div>

HMMM. Not enough publicity from Limberger and Beck, perhaps?

eg8r
07-22-2010, 08:57 AM
I would hope you were wrong. McCain would have been a horrible President.

eg8r

LWW
07-22-2010, 09:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would hope you were wrong. McCain would have been a horrible President.

eg8r </div></div>

He's wrong.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_x97oorE2c9c/TD9_7bDJTwI/AAAAAAAABXA/KghL9yl33BU/s400/teapartypoll.jpg

LWW

eg8r
07-22-2010, 09:57 AM
What does that have to do with whether or not the TP would be around if McCain was President?

eg8r

LWW
07-22-2010, 10:14 AM
Other than they oppose McCain now ... the true conservatives opposed McCain in 2008 ... and the Tea Party Movement has been around for decades, nothing I guess.

LWW

LWW
07-22-2010, 10:19 AM
&gt;&gt;&gt;OH DEAR&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Tea_Party_(political_party)) the Tea Party ran their own candidate for POTUS in 2006 ... even though it is claimed by some that they didn't exist!

LWW

LWW
07-22-2010, 10:27 AM
&gt;&gt;&gt;OH MY&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.constitutionparty.com/news.php?cat=CP%20Commentary) the Constitution Party has been running national office candidates since 1992.

Yes, it was the agenda of dearest leader which has unified the anti gubmint groups into a powerful force.

LWW

hondo
07-22-2010, 06:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> &gt;&gt;&gt;OH DEAR&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Tea_Party_(political_party)) the Tea Party ran their own candidate for POTUS in 2006 ... even though it is claimed by some that they didn't exist!

LWW </div></div>

Where I come from, real men don't say "Oh, dear."
We do say, " Oh? Deer?"

hondo
07-22-2010, 06:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> &gt;&gt;&gt;OH MY&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.constitutionparty.com/news.php?cat=CP%20Commentary) the Constitution Party has been running national office candidates since 1992.

Yes, it was the agenda of dearest leader which has unified the anti gubmint groups into a powerful force.

LWW </div></div>

We don't say, " Oh, my!" either.
We say, " Well, kiss my mudder fuggin azz!"

Not that I'm proud of that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

pooltchr
07-22-2010, 07:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
We do say, " Oh? Deer?" </div></div>

Any I suspect your most used phrase is probably "Yes, Dear!"

Steve

LWW
07-23-2010, 12:48 AM
Ignore his schoolyard taunts ... he's all bark and no bite. Without an EOTD he simply implodes.

LWW

hondo
07-23-2010, 06:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
We do say, " Oh? Deer?" </div></div>

Any I suspect your most used phrase is probably "Yes, Dear!"

Steve </div></div>

LOL! Well, maybe. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
07-23-2010, 06:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ignore his schoolyard taunts ... he's all bark and no bite. Without an EOTD he simply implodes.

LWW </div></div>

As usual, the humor behind Steve and my posts flies over your head, Mr Anal Retentive.
What a sad, bleak life you must live, Larry.
I really do pity you.

llotter
07-23-2010, 07:13 AM
Yes, I remember the good ol' days when people could laugh at themselves and enjoy life without the lilliputian strings binding our lives to the PC codes of the moment. The TEA party stands for more than simply 'taxed enough already', it also stands for enough of this leftist garbage dictating ever increasing parts of our lives. What is truly disgusting and repulsive and, I might add, stupid, are those supporting these leftist, police-state tactics. They will one day find they have been hoist by their own petard but the irony will be hidden by the ever present fog of ignorance that always surrounds them as they commiserate with their fellow travelers.

LWW
07-23-2010, 07:31 AM
I agree with every bit that ... but when tea party members post things, and a small nut job group does, signs like "HEAD N*GG*R" about the POTUS it hurts the cause. Anyone acting in such a manner at a tea party event needs to be called out.

I haven't myself witnessed it, other than the plants which were exposed, but I have no doubt that out of a movement of millions a few neanderthals can be found.

I'm not a fan of Obama or Bush by any stretch ... but I find things which dehumanize the man to be as distasteful when done to Obama as when it was done to Bush.

Showing Obama as a simian or an uneducated witch doctor with a bone through his nose or portraying Bush as a chimp IMHO are signs of people who really have no point to make other than they hate just because they hate.

LWW

hondo
07-23-2010, 12:35 PM
The Republican party will save us.
Sure they put the country's well being on hold while they tried to destroy Obama, but once they get back in they'll knuckle down and save America.

The gravy days of George Bush are just around the corner.

hondo
07-23-2010, 12:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree with every bit that ... but when tea party members post things, and a small nut job group does, signs like "HEAD N*GG*R" about the POTUS it hurts the cause. Anyone acting in such a manner at a tea party event needs to be called out.

I haven't myself witnessed it, other than the plants which were exposed, but I have no doubt that out of a movement of millions a few neanderthals can be found.

I'm not a fan of Obama or Bush by any stretch ... but I find things which dehumanize the man to be as distasteful when done to Obama as when it was done to Bush.

Showing Obama as a simian or an uneducated witch doctor with a bone through his nose or portraying Bush as a chimp IMHO are signs of people who really have no point to make other than they hate just because they hate.

LWW </div></div>

Every once in a while you give me hope. Good post, Larry.

Deeman3
07-23-2010, 12:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree with every bit that ... but when tea party members post things, and a small nut job group does, signs like "HEAD N*GG*R" about the POTUS it hurts the cause. Anyone acting in such a manner at a tea party event needs to be called out.

LWW </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Very well said. </span>