PDA

View Full Version : And Bush did NOTHING

Gayle in MD
07-21-2010, 11:11 AM
http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a032504BushEverythingPlanes

LWW
07-21-2010, 11:17 AM
Let's see ... you condemn Bush for using the powers that were made legal under the Patriot Act.

You also condemn Bush for not illegally using the power later made available under the Patriot Act.

What would you suggest that he should have done?

Do you not see the conflict in your doublethink?

LWW

pooltchr
07-21-2010, 11:19 AM
Are you just completely obsessed with Bush and things that took place a decade ago, or is it just a convenient diversionary tactic to take attention from the systematic dismantling of our country that is taking place today at the hands of the radical leftists who are in Washington right now?

Quit living in the past, and start paying attention to what is going on under your very nose. The destruction being created by Obama pales in comparison to anythinng Bush ever even thought of.

Al Q brought down 2 buildings and 3000 people. Obama is going to take down the entire country. Who is the bigger threat????

Steve

hondo
07-21-2010, 04:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you just completely obsessed with Bush and things that took place a decade ago, or is it just a convenient diversionary tactic to take attention from the systematic dismantling of our country that is taking place today at the hands of the radical leftists who are in Washington right now?

Quit living in the past, and start paying attention to what is going on under your very nose. The destruction being created by Obama pales in comparison to anythinng Bush ever even thought of.

Al Q brought down 2 buildings and 3000 people. Obama is going to take down the entire country. Who is the bigger threat????

Steve </div></div>

It's a bird!
It's a plane!
No, it's a duck.

LWW
07-21-2010, 04:46 PM
I guess my questions were simply too hard for them again Steve.

LWW

hondo
07-21-2010, 04:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess my questions were simply too hard for them again Steve.

LWW </div></div>

Too hard, dearest.
It's like W said about the Presidency: " This is really hard work."

hondo
07-21-2010, 05:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess my questions were simply too hard for them again Steve.

LWW </div></div>

I love you,Steve. You're my only friend.
I love you too, LWW. You're the most smartest man I know.

pooltchr
07-21-2010, 05:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
It's a bird!
It's a plane!
No, it's a duck. </div></div>

Now that you mention it....you are somewhat of a strange duck.

Maybe you can get a job selling insurance on television commercials.

Steve

hondo
07-22-2010, 05:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
It's a bird!
It's a plane!
No, it's a duck. </div></div>

Now that you mention it....you are somewhat of a strange duck.

Maybe you can get a job selling insurance on television commercials.

Steve </div></div>

QUACK!

LWW
07-22-2010, 05:49 AM
Still waiting to hear what you think he should have done?

LWW

Qtec
07-22-2010, 07:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the Patriot Act. </div></div>

So if you voted against 'the Patriot Act'. would that make you un-Patriotic?.

The Dems should have made the HC bill the 'I care for my fellow Americans Act.'

Q

LWW
07-22-2010, 08:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the Patriot Act. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

What does that have to do with the topic at hand?

What's that?

Nothing.

I already knew that.

LWW

pooltchr
07-22-2010, 10:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the Patriot Act. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Wouldn't work. The lie would have been too obvious.

Steve

bobroberts
07-22-2010, 12:20 PM
All right guys,come back to AZ where you belong and Hondo & Gayle doesn't.
You guys had your fun.
Let them keep blaming BUSH.
We have already won in November.
They are running scared blaming Bush and playing the race card.
Desperate people do desperate things.
Feel sorry for them and move on.
CYA

LWW
07-22-2010, 01:57 PM
You may have a point.

LWW

Stretch
07-22-2010, 01:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All right guys,come back to AZ where you belong and Hondo & Gayle doesn't.
You guys had your fun.
CYA </div></div>

Here that boys? Mommas calling. St.

LWW
07-22-2010, 02:04 PM
Trolling to keep me around eh?

You have a point also ... but a decent fedora would hide it.

LWW

pooltchr
07-22-2010, 02:19 PM
But Bob! They make it so EASY!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

Stretch
07-22-2010, 02:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trolling to keep me around eh?

LWW </div></div>

lol, i see the little boy comment was appropriate. As for keeping you around, i'm all for it! We need the comic relief. St.

bobroberts
07-22-2010, 03:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trolling to keep me around eh?

LWW </div></div>

lol, i see the little boy comment was appropriate. As for keeping you around, i'm all for it! We need the comic relief. St. </div></div>

What you need on this site is someone who is educated.Someone who understands real world problems and how to fix them.Not blame a former president when there whole ideology goes up in flames.

Stretch
07-22-2010, 03:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the Patriot Act. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Plus, something that worthy could never be allowed to happen. St.

bobroberts
07-22-2010, 03:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But Bob! They make it so EASY!!!!!!!!!!

Steve </div></div>
So True,so true.

LWW
07-22-2010, 05:52 PM
And not a single leftist has offered the slightest hint at what they think Bush should have done?

LWW

hondo
07-22-2010, 06:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> the Patriot Act. </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Yep. Kinda like The "Patriot" Act.
Be a true patriot and surrender your constitutional rights. Classic doublethink.

hondo
07-22-2010, 06:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All right guys,come back to AZ where you belong and Hondo & Gayle doesn't.
You guys had your fun.
CYA </div></div>

Excellent post, Bob. And thanks for trying but these guys aren't here for the hunting. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

hondo
07-22-2010, 06:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You may have a point.

LWW </div></div>

He's got an excellent point. You should listen to Bob.
He appears to be a little sharper than you and your
sidekick.

hondo
07-22-2010, 06:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But Bob! They make it so EASY!!!!!!!!!!

Steve </div></div>

Hilarious. Gayle has you and Larry crying like babies.

" Larry, tell that mean woman I never had her booted. Oh, boo hoo."
" Steve, honey, you never saw those pictures I made of that mean woman, did you? I'm innocent, I tell you! No pictures, no proof. Oh, boo hoo."

Too easy? Are you masochists? You two amigos get slapped silly on here day after day. Larry won't even respond to me anymore he's so embarrassed.
And you come on saying nobody cares what mean ole Hondo says about Larry. Oh, boo hoo.

hondo
07-22-2010, 06:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Trolling to keep me around eh?

LWW </div></div>

lol, i see the little boy comment was appropriate. As for keeping you around, i'm all for it! We need the comic relief. St. </div></div>

What you need on this site is someone who is educated.Someone who understands real world problems and how to fix them.Not blame a former president when there whole ideology goes up in flames. </div></div>

Well, that leaves you out. Good point, though.

pooltchr
07-22-2010, 07:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Be a true patriot and surrender your constitutional rights. Classic doublethink. </div></div>

So if the patriot act is so bad, why hasn't Obama signed an executive order cancelling it? He's been in office for a year and a half.

Do you suppose he likes it for fighting terrorism, or does he find it very convenient to gather information about those who oppose his marxist regime?

Steve

LWW
07-23-2010, 12:45 AM
You forget the Obamatronic thought process. It goes like this:

Bush usea Patriot Act means = BAD!

Obama use Patriot = GOOD ... except that it still means BAD when Bush did it!

Bush was WRONG to not use power he didn't legally have pre 9/11.

Bush was WRONG to use power he did legally have post 9/11.

Obama is CORRECT to use that same power.

Clinton was CORRECT to use warrantless wiretaps to make sure people paid "THEIR FAIR SHARE" of taxes.

Bush was WRONG to not use warrantless wiretaps to break up terrorist activities.

Bush was WRONG to open GITMO.

Obama was CORRECT to promise to close GITMO.

Obama was CORRECT not to close GITMO.

LWW

hondo
07-23-2010, 06:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Be a true patriot and surrender your constitutional rights. Classic doublethink. </div></div>

So if the patriot act is so bad, why hasn't Obama signed an executive order cancelling it? He's been in office for a year and a half.

Do you suppose he likes it for fighting terrorism, or does he find it very convenient to gather information about those who oppose his marxist regime?

Steve </div></div>

In its original form aspects of it were serious violations of our Constitutional rights.
Fortunately, we had a true patriot in Robert C. Byrd who
stood up for the Constitution.
This is when the wingnuts started to hate on Byrd and
dwelled on the mistakes he had made 50 years before.
Before he angered the Bushies Byrd was one of the most
conservative Dems and the wingnuts could care less what he did 50 years before.

Unfortunately, the Bush people could care less about the Constitution and did whatever they wanted to do.
Obama seems to have the same attitude.

hondo
07-23-2010, 06:21 AM
SSDD. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

pooltchr
07-23-2010, 07:13 AM
Unfortunately, the Bush people could care less about the Constitution and did whatever they wanted to do.
Obama seems to have the same attitude. </div></div>

So how can so many people who condemned Bush for this continue to support Obama for doing the same things?

I thought we were told that McCain would be just a continuation of Bush. Seems Obama, in many ways, has just taken the Bush presidency to a whole new level.

Steve

LWW
07-23-2010, 07:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So how can so many people who condemned Bush for this continue to support Obama for doing the same things?

Steve </div></div>

Because they are told to.

Remember ... the party has taken the far left so far down the rabbit hole that a man who earned a living hiring terrorists to burn black churches, intimidate citizens from voting, lynch citizens who dared speak out against the WV thugocracy, and hang citizens without trial for the solitary "CRIME" of being a "GDN"is somehow a patriot.

LWW

hondo
07-23-2010, 12:29 PM
Obama seems to have the same attitude. </div></div>

(1)So how can so many people who condemned Bush for this continue to support Obama for doing the same things?

(2)I thought we were told that McCain would be just a continuation of Bush. Seems Obama, in many ways, has just taken the Bush presidency to a whole new level.

Steve </div></div>

1. I don't know.
2. Yep.

hondo
07-23-2010, 12:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So how can so many people who condemned Bush for this continue to support Obama for doing the same things?

Steve </div></div>

Because they are told to.

Remember ... the party has taken the far left so far down the rabbit hole that a man who earned a living hiring terrorists to burn black churches, intimidate citizens from voting, lynch citizens who dared speak out against the WV thugocracy, and hang citizens without trial for the solitary "CRIME" of being a "GDN"is somehow a patriot.

LWW </div></div>

Blah, blah, blah. SSDD. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif