PDA

View Full Version : Are his days numbered?

Qtec
07-22-2010, 03:38 AM
The only guy on Fox with balls is the [ possibly] gay guy? How long can he last.

watch it (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/21/shepard-smith-unloads-on_n_655013.html)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shep Smith laid into his own network Wednesday, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>calling out Fox News for its role in hyping the Shirley Sherrod story based on an edited videotape </span>(h/t Mediaite).

Smith's critique began when he cut into Wednesday's briefing by White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs. He opened by naming a long list of participants in the Sherrod affair, from the White House to the NAACP <span style='font-size: 14pt'>to the Big Government website, which posted the edited video, to "this network," Fox News which, he said, was one of the places where the video had been played "totally out of context." </span></div></div>
Good for you Shep.

Q

LWW
07-22-2010, 04:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only guy on Fox with balls is the [ possibly] gay guy? How long can he last.

Q </div></div>

What does his orientation have to do with anything?

LWW

Sev
07-22-2010, 04:45 AM
I like Shepard. Its not the first time he has called out FOX.

He will be fine.

LWW
07-22-2010, 05:02 AM
Shep is a fine journalist, and Fox has many great anchors. Britt Hume is also a great anchor.

LWW

hondo
07-22-2010, 06:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only guy on Fox with balls is the [ possibly] gay guy? How long can he last.

Q </div></div>

What does his orientation have to do with anything?

LWW </div></div>

Shep is Oriental?!?!?

pooltchr
07-22-2010, 06:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only guy on Fox with balls is the [ possibly] gay guy? How long can he last.

Q </div></div>

Why would you start out a thread with a potentially inflamatory comment that doesn't even have anything to do with your topic??

Steve

Sev
07-22-2010, 06:08 AM
I missed that.

Have to agree Steve.

Whats up with that???

Qtec
07-22-2010, 06:10 AM
Its called humour.

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Qtec
07-22-2010, 06:12 AM
OK, forget the gay remark, any comment on the actual thread?

Qt

LWW
07-22-2010, 06:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its called humour.

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

SO you think someone possibly being gay is worthy of being used for your humor?

LWW

hondo
07-22-2010, 06:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only guy on Fox with balls is the [ possibly] gay guy? How long can he last.

Q </div></div>

Why would you start out a thread with a potentially inflamatory comment that doesn't even have anything to do with your topic??

Steve </div></div>

If you knew Faux like we know Faux,
Oh, oh, oh, what a joke!

hondo
07-22-2010, 06:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, forget the gay remark, any comment on the actual thread?

Qt </div></div>

Good luck with any intelligent response from Larry.
He'll try to keep the focus on the gay comment now.

Qtec
07-22-2010, 06:24 AM
Over here on the continent, you know civilisation, we are not so PC. In the pool club where I do a shift now and then our barman greets 3 Arab guys as the camel fkrs, all in jest of course.
They give as good as they get.

We are not as paranoid as the RW America TP.

You can't scare us with your BS.

Q........take that

Qtec
07-22-2010, 06:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SO you think someone possibly being gay is worthy of being used for your humor? </div></div>

Absolutely, especially when its a RW born again anti-gay Christian that gets caught foot tapping , or wearing diapers, or doing meth with hookers etc etc.[ I would not put Shep in that group tho]

Par for the course with the RW.

As usual, you missed the point. I don't care if Shep is gay or not, all I'm saying is that if its true that he is gay, the 'girly boy' has got more guts and more integrity than the whole Fox News channel put together. I admire him. Get it now?

Q

Sev
07-22-2010, 06:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Over here on the continent, you know civilisation, we are not so PC. In the pool club where I do a shift now and then our barman greets 3 Arab guys as the camel fkrs, all in jest of course.

Q........take that </div></div>

Love sparing like that.
Of course that is between people you have a working and respectful relation with.
It may take other people by surprise that are not part of the discourse and make them uncomfortable. However that is their problem as the conversation is not directed at them but between friends.

pooltchr
07-22-2010, 06:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, forget the gay remark, any comment on the actual thread?

Qt </div></div>

Not really. As I said in another thread, to me this is really a non story. Just something to divert attention from the real issues.

Steve

Qtec
07-22-2010, 06:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not really. As I said in another thread, to me this is really a non story. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>If its a non story why was it being pushed on Fox News?</span>

Can't wait for you to explain that one.

What Fox was really saying was,

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>"we have this report but its really nothing but ITS THE BLACKS THAT ARE THE RACISTS. WE TOLD YOU SO. OBAMA HATES WHITE PEOPLE. HERE IS THE PROOF."

We told you on our last scam that all blacks want to kill your babies because you are crackers.................Hate speech,blah blah, lies, blah blah ,fear mongering....etc.. etc.. etc</span>

They should be taken off the air. They have proved they don't deserve air time.

Q

LWW
07-22-2010, 07:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> They should be taken off the air.

Q </div></div>

I love it when supporters of tyranny flush their own selves out.

LWW

Qtec
07-22-2010, 07:22 AM
What is tyrannical about stopping hate speech?

Q

Deeman3
07-22-2010, 08:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SO you think someone possibly being gay is worthy of being used for your humor? </div></div>

Absolutely, especially when its a RW born again anti-gay Christian that gets caught foot tapping , or wearing diapers, or doing meth with hookers etc etc.[ I would not put Shep in that group tho]

Par for the course with the RW.

As usual, you missed the point. I don't care if Shep is gay or not, all I'm saying is that if its true that he is gay, the 'girly boy' has got more guts and more integrity than the whole Fox News channel put together. I admire him. Get it now?

Q

<span style="color: #FF0000">The story on Smith is that he tore up the ladies on campus non-stop. Of corse, he could be bi-sexual but I have not heard anything like that about him. If he is, there will probably some child molesting stuff come out abouyt him later but I prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Yes, he does call Fox or any others out when her thinks they were wrong. I know that is certainly unusual when conpared to MSNBC and the others. The was, for instance, no comments about Shirley's other partisan statements she made during the speech and nothing about her $300K settlement with the very agency she works for. My guess is she will turn down the make work job they are offering her to file a large lawsuit for the pain and suffering she is now enduring. I saw her this morning on Today and she is devastated to have to expose herself to publicity.

Listen, Fox was wrong, NAACP was wrong and the While House jumped the gun on her. Now, she wants a "beer summit" with Obama. She si a nice lady, apparently, and a breaucrat who has hit the lottery with some fame. She should enjoy it and enjoy the accolades she is getting. It is not the first poor job of news reporting that we have seen but the ones from Fox, of course, get more attention as they are under a microscope like no other in this country. ON the up side, the more they are portrayed as a far right organization the higher their rating go. Not bad if they will just clean up the few mistakes they make.

I wish the lady well. </span>

</div></div>

LWW
07-22-2010, 09:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is tyrannical about stopping hate speech?

Q </div></div>

Stopping free speech is the pinnacle of tyranny.

LWW

Stretch
07-22-2010, 09:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is tyrannical about stopping hate speech?

Q </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

So Preaching and promoting hate is OK? St.

eg8r
07-22-2010, 09:59 AM
Good for Shep.

Now why on earth did you bold everything AFTER "from the White House to the NCAAP...". Are you trying to do the exact same thing as what Breitbart did to Sherrod? Hypocrite.

eg8r

eg8r
07-22-2010, 10:06 AM
I don't think lww is saying it is OK, what he is saying is that they have the right to say what they want, as long as it is not slander, libel, threat to kill the President or screaming fire in a crowded space, etc.

It is up to Sherrod to sue and a court to decide if what Fox/Breitbart did was slander or libel. Anything else is just opinion and should not be stated as fact.

eg8r

hondo
07-22-2010, 05:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Over here on the continent, you know civilisation, we are not so PC. In the pool club where I do a shift now and then our barman greets 3 Arab guys as the camel fkrs, all in jest of course.

Q, I've noticed that our buddies are only PC when they can use it to their advantage.
They have no qualms about mocking West Virginians.

LWW
07-22-2010, 05:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Over here on the continent, you know civilisation

That's funny.

Without Americans, Europe would be a disease infested continent that was busy goose stepping to the "MASTER RACE" ... even with the American help they cower in fear of the Islamic radicals which assassinate those who dare draw cartoons.

EUROPE ... The US can always count on them to be there when they need us.

LWW

hondo
07-22-2010, 06:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is tyrannical about stopping hate speech?

Q </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Obviously, keeping the Faux hate machine alive is more important to you than integrity in reporting.
Why am I not surprised?

pooltchr
07-22-2010, 07:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Obviously, keeping the Faux hate machine alive is more important to you than integrity in reporting.
Why am I not surprised? </div></div>

Obviously, silencing any opposing opinions is more important to you than the constitutional right of freedom of speech.

Why an I not surprised?

Steve

LWW
07-23-2010, 12:53 AM
They have nothing but the race card left.

From here on out the far left will accuse everyone who opposes the regime racist.

True desperation will have consumed the regime and it's willing minions when they start calling him Barry.

LWW

hondo
07-23-2010, 06:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Why am I not surprised? </div></div>

Obviously, silencing any opposing opinions is more important to you than the constitutional right of freedom of speech.

Why an I not surprised?

Steve </div></div>

I'm not one who said take them off the air.
But it is sad that they can so easily mis-lead the sheeple
with their mis-information and destroy lives.
Without any repercussions.

hondo
07-23-2010, 06:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They have nothing but the race card left.

From here on out the far left will accuse everyone who opposes the regime racist.

True desperation will have consumed the regime and it's willing minions when they start calling him Barry.

LWW </div></div>

That was a racist remark if I ever heard one. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

LWW
04-06-2011, 05:20 AM

Qt </div></div>

I do.

You were wrong.

Again.