PDA

View Full Version : Want to watch a worm squirm?

Qtec
07-22-2010, 05:31 AM
one despicable human being (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlXF4u0vX8E&feature=player_embedded#!)

Q

pooltchr
07-22-2010, 06:09 AM
I thought he made his point very well. I didn't see him "squirming", and certainly saw nothing "dispicable" about him.

Are you sure this is the link you intended to post?????

Steve

Qtec
07-22-2010, 06:13 AM
Amazing,

Q

Stretch
07-22-2010, 07:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Amazing,

Q </div></div>

Q, i think you are starting to understand now that there are none so blind as those that will not see. St.

Qtec
07-22-2010, 07:32 AM
I know it St, its just that every time I see it it amazes me.

Ever since Obama looked like winning there has been a hate campaign from the Right. They have made race an issue at every opportunity. Shame on them.

Q

pooltchr
07-22-2010, 10:44 AM
That statement shows just how little you comprehend of the events in this country. The major player of the race card has been, and continues to be, the left. I know you won't admit it publically, but at least be honest with yourself.

Every time someone challenges Obama, they are called racist. Is that coming from the right or the left?

There are 7 threads running here right now about race. Guess who started them all. I'll give you a hint....Q, G, H.

Who are the ones obsessed with race???????????????????????????

Steve

Stretch
07-22-2010, 11:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That statement shows just how little you comprehend of the events in this country. The major player of the race card has been, and continues to be, the left. I know you won't admit it publically, but at least be honest with yourself.

Every time someone challenges Obama, they are called racist. Is that coming from the right or the left?

There are 7 threads running here right now about race. Guess who started them all. I'll give you a hint....Q, G, H.

Who are the ones obsessed with race???????????????????????????

Steve </div></div>

All Americans. Running a close second with issues of endless anxiety are sex and drugs. St.

LWW
07-22-2010, 01:59 PM
Their messiah has cratered and they have nothing left but the race card.

LWW

Stretch
07-22-2010, 03:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Their messiah has cratered and they have nothing left but the race card.

LWW </div></div>

Well then rejoice! This will make your job of unofficial, widely ignored, clown prince of paranoia even easier! Strike up the band! "Oh happy days are here again" lol St.

LWW
07-22-2010, 05:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Their messiah has cratered and they have nothing left but the race card.

LWW </div></div>

Well then rejoice! This will make your job of unofficial, widely ignored, clown prince of paranoia even easier! Strike up the band! "Oh happy days are here again" lol St. </div></div>

Yet you incessantly shadow post behind me with a trollish nature.

LWW

hondo
07-22-2010, 06:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Their messiah has cratered and they have nothing left but the race card.

LWW </div></div>

Well then rejoice! This will make your job of unofficial, widely ignored, clown prince of paranoia even easier! Strike up the band! "Oh happy days are here again" lol St. </div></div>

Yet you incessantly shadow post behind me with a trollish nature.

LWW </div></div>

???? Did he say something wrong?