PDA

View Full Version : Things I have learned from leftists.

LWW
07-23-2010, 04:58 AM
Supporting Obama because he's black isn't racist. Opposing Obama is racist.

Stating that someone "HATES ALL CRACKAS" and wants to "KILL SOME OF THEIR BABIES" isn't racist. Pointing out that someone "HATES ALL CRACKAS" and wants to "KILL SOME OF THEIR BABIES" is racist.

Being a Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops for the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is not racist as long as (D) follows your name. Being a member of a group which promotes liberty and adherence to the US Constitution is racist.

David Duke was not a racist when he was Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan and running for the Louisiana state senate in 1975 and 1979, nor when he ran for POTUS ... all 3 on the democratic ticket. David Duke immediately became a racist, and evidence that republicans were racists, when he ran for Louisiana State Representative ... even though the republicans disowned his campaign which was financed by demokook donors.

An Obama supporter standing outside a polling booth with a club menacing voters isn't voter suppression. Purging voter registration rolls of convicted felons and the deceased is voter suppression.

Doubling federal spending doesn't increase the federal deficit. Raising revenue through effective tax policy does increase the federal deficit.

General Petraeus is a lying scoundrel who had sold out to the Bush regime when he advocated the Iraq surge ... which was guaranteed to fail. The same General Petraeus is a military genius and patriot who must be listened to when he suggests the same strategy in Iraq ... a strategy guaranteed to succeed since dearest leader is onboard with it.

I could go on, but I don't wat to get too far out there all at once. I've been out of the inbred intellectual leftist echo chamber for 30 years now and it takes a bit of time to get my intellect wound down to this logic level again.

LWW

pooltchr
07-23-2010, 06:03 AM
And the leftists see absolutely nothing wrong with this kind of thinking.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

LWW
07-23-2010, 07:08 AM
Let me add ... Bush's faith based initiatives were a violation of the non existent separation of church and state and was PROOF that Bush was attempting to install a theocracy forcing all to worship the baby Jesus. OTOH Obama and Pelosi saying that Obama is "Doing the Lord's work." and "The one God has sent us now." while using faith based initiatives is a sign of Obama's true higher nature.

LWW

LWW
07-23-2010, 09:30 AM
Oh ... I remembered another one.

Listening in on a call from a phone in the middle east that matches a phone number on KSM's speed dial that happens to bounce off a satellite and pass through a telephone switching station on US soil to be bounced back up and never involves a single soul on either end of the conversation who is either physically on US soil or is a US citizen is an illegal wiretap that shreds the COTUS ... OTOH the Clinton regime using the same technology to scan every ATM transaction in the US, without a warrant, looking to see if anyone might not be paying their fair share in taxes is a sign of good government.

LWW

LWW
07-23-2010, 09:33 AM
I almost forgot ... John Edwards paying $21K in 2003 on a $300K income, with a 9 figure net worth, is good tax planning.

OTOH the Mrs and I paying $30K on a 152K income, with a 6 figure net worth, during the same year somehow isn't "PAYING OUR FAIR SHARE" of taxes.

LWW

Qtec
07-23-2010, 11:39 AM
You are incapable of learning because you already think you are right about everything.

You are just too stupid to see it.

Q

Qtec
07-23-2010, 11:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Supporting Obama because he's black isn't racist. Opposing Obama is racist.</div></div>

Wrong and wrong.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stating that someone "HATES ALL CRACKAS" and wants to "KILL SOME OF THEIR BABIES" isn't racist. </div></div>

That doesn't make sense.

Q

LWW
07-23-2010, 01:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Supporting Obama because he's black isn't racist. Opposing Obama is racist.</div></div>

Wrong and wrong.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stating that someone "HATES ALL CRACKAS" and wants to "KILL SOME OF THEIR BABIES" isn't racist. </div></div>

That doesn't make sense.

Q </div></div>

Virtually none of leftist thinking makes sense.

LWW

llotter
07-24-2010, 11:16 AM
I have been reading LWW posts for some time now and his intelligence and flair for excellent writing are beyond question. I just want to compliment you on another thread that is right on target. While normal people labor to adjust their understanding of the world to match reality, the Left ALWAYS work to adjust reality with their world view and failing that, they devise highly esoteric explanations that are complex enough to insure never ending debate over just what they mean. It is all too easy to mistake complexity for legitimacy and that is exactly the intent when covering for erroneous thinking. Dazzling with 'sophisticated' BS is the stock-in-trade of the Left because that is all they have.

LWW
07-24-2010, 11:28 AM
Thanks ... but I must warn you that you have just made yourself EOTD.

LWW

hondo
07-24-2010, 04:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks ... but I must warn you that you have just made yourself EOTD.

LWW </div></div>

Ah, he strokes your ego and you are right back in his camp.
Well, that didn't take long at all.
lotter smarter than Larry? Starting to look that way.

hondo
07-25-2010, 09:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks ... but I must warn you that you have just made yourself EOTD.

LWW </div></div>

Ah, he strokes your ego and you are right back in his camp.
Well, that didn't take long at all.
lotter smarter than Larry? Starting to look that way. </div></div>

Deserves a second look. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif