PDA

View Full Version : Partners in Crime

Qtec
07-24-2010, 07:55 AM
Partners in Crime: Fox News Figures Aided & Abetted Breitbart's Racial Deception

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsLpfZjd3Cs)

Q

hondo
07-24-2010, 04:24 PM
And yet, the wingnuts feel Faux is the only honest news outlet on t.v. !!!!
The gap in America widens. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

pooltchr
07-24-2010, 04:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And yet, the wingnuts feel Faux is the only honest news outlet on t.v. !!!!
The gap in America widens. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif </div></div>

While you would have everyone believe that CNN and MSNBC tell nothing but the truth?

LMAO!!!!!

Steve

LWW
07-24-2010, 05:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Far Left In General</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 8pt'>I must ignore reality ...
I must defend the regime!
I must ignore reality ...
I must defend the regime!</span>
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>I must ignore reality...
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I must ignore reality...
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>I must ignore reality...
<span style='font-size: 20pt'>I must ignore reality...
<span style='font-size: 23pt'>I must ignore reality...
<span style='font-size: 26pt'>I must ignore reality...
I must defend the regime!
I MUST IGNORE REALITY ...
I MUST DEFEND THE REGIME!
<span style='font-family: Arial Black'>I MUST IGNORE REALITY!
I MUST DEFEND THE REGIME!</span></span>
</div></div>

LWW

hondo
07-24-2010, 09:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And yet, the wingnuts feel Faux is the only honest news outlet on t.v. !!!!
The gap in America widens. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif </div></div>

While you would have everyone believe that CNN and MSNBC tell nothing but the truth?

LMAO!!!!!

Steve </div></div>

While you are LYAO have your buddy find ANY POSTS
where I said ANYTHING about CNN and MSNBC or apologize
and then STFU. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif
Thanks in advance.

hondo
07-24-2010, 09:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Far Left In General</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 8pt'>I must ignore reality ...
I must watch Limberger!
I must ignore reality ...
I must watch Beck</span>
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>I must ignore reality...
I must watch Hannity</span>
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>I must ignore reality...
I must watch Coulter!</span>
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>I must ignore reality...
I must follow Rove!</span>
<span style='font-size: 20pt'>I must ignore reality...
I must defend Bush!</span>
<span style='font-size: 23pt'>I must ignore reality...
I must bash Obama!</span>
<span style='font-size: 26pt'>I must ignore reality...
I must watch Faux!
I MUST IGNORE REALITY ...
I MUST DEFEND THE TEA PARTY!
<span style='font-family: Arial Black'>I MUST IGNORE REALITY!
I MUST ATTACK LIBERALS</span></span>
</div></div>

LWW </div></div>

Great post, snookums.

Qtec
07-25-2010, 05:29 AM
I have just given you video evidence that Fox is anything BUT Fair and Balanced and you ignore it! As usual, you try and change the subject and start pointing the finger elsewhere.

Is Fox reliable?
Are they 'fair and balanced'?

These videos are not fake.

Q

pooltchr
07-25-2010, 06:51 AM
Wrong. I will readily admit that FOX is the most conservative of the news outlets. Will you admit that CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, etc are completely aligned with the liberal agenda?

Steve

hondo
07-25-2010, 06:57 AM
SSDD. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

pooltchr
07-25-2010, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SSDD. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif </div></div>

Did you have something intelligent to add????

Steve

LWW
07-25-2010, 08:24 AM
When you adjust your expectations in line with reality your frustrations will be diminished IMHO.

LWW

Chopstick
07-25-2010, 09:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Partners in Crime: Fox News Figures Aided & Abetted Breitbart's Racial Deception

Q </div></div>

Fox screwed up, they admitted it, and apologized. Bill O'Reilly admitted that he ran the story before he read the full transcript. He also admitted it and apologized. You left out the part that Obama and NAACP did too.

Black people are far more racist than white people and they act on it. The list of crimes against white people is horrifying and would be too large for this server to handle. Yet it is always white people that are pointed to as racist. I say bullsh$t.

hondo
07-25-2010, 12:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SSDD. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Jesus loves you.

hondo
07-25-2010, 12:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When you adjust your expectations in line with reality your frustrations will be diminished IMHO.

LWW </div></div>

LWWs deep thought for the day. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Qtec
07-25-2010, 08:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Black people are far more racist than white people </div></div>

Really?

How many exclusively black Country Clubs are there?

It doesn't matter what people think or say, its what they do that counts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fox screwed up, they admitted it, and apologized. </div></div>

I guess you missed this.

watch the video . Rachel explains (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=314420#Post314420)

Q

Qtec
07-25-2010, 09:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They even go so far to ask if Shirley Sherrod had the right to call Andrew Breitbart a racist and is the media giving her "a pass" for using that kind of language.

WALSH: The woman's father was murdered by a white farmer, and there were witnesses. And the white justice system never found the murderer guilty. She's entitled to talk about race any way she wants to.

LEWIS: Any way she wants to?

WALSH: That's not giving her a pass.

LEWIS: So if you've had a bad experience in your background, you can say just anything you want?

WALSH: Yes, any way she wants to. A bad experience in your background? I'm talking about murder. Murder, Matt.

And the fact of the matter is, the woman turned out to be the antithesis of Andrew Breitbart, who told a story of racial reconciliation and healing and forgiving white people, and going on to help white people --

LEWIS: I just don't think any of us should get --

WALSH: -- and going on to -- the issue in this country --

LEWIS: I just don't think any of us should get a pass to talk about --

WALSH: -- is class as much as race. I'm not giving her a pass. But I think the idea that she shouldn't be able to say Fox or Breitbart is racist preposterous. She gets to say that because it's true, and because from her vantage point it's especially true.

KURTZ: Well, in fairness, it's certainly debatable.

Excuse me, but WTF, Howie? There is nothing fair about that statement. This is a woman who has endured INSTITUTIONALIZED racism her whole life--watching the murderer of her father go free by a white grand jury, who organized and was then denied the ability to create a cooperative for black farmers, who ultimately lost her family farm because of Lester Maddox denying loans to black farmers, who was part of the largest successful civil rights violation lawsuit in the US, whose husband was a leading member of non-violent coordination in Georgia during the Civil Rights movement of the 60s, as the visibly seething Joan Walsh points out. Shirley Sherrod has lived with and tried to rise above the oppression and bigotry that you can't even contemplate, taking responsibility to make the world better for those who come after her. </div></div>

Q

hondo
07-25-2010, 09:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Partners in Crime: Fox News Figures Aided & Abetted Breitbart's Racial Deception

Q </div></div>

Black people are far more racist than white people and they act on it. The list of crimes against white people is horrifying and would be too large for this server to handle.

</div></div>

What do you think about those comments, LWW? Is ole Chop Chop right?

Qtec
07-25-2010, 09:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The issue is not nor ever has been whether ALL tea baggers are racist. It's an intellectually dishonest argument to paint any group of people with such a broad brush, and it was never done by anyone on the left. But since the right has grabbed hold of the narrative, they can dismiss any and all discussion by such a straw man.

Remember the timeline of events: The NAACP asked the tea party organizers to disavow the racist element that showed up at every tea party event. Not every tea bagger. But it's hard to argue that they didn't exist, especially with the preponderance of pictures proving so.

It's not an unheard of request. The Republican Party disavowed the fascist McCarthyites and also the extremist John Birchers at one point in time. Democrats were asked to disavow MoveOn for the Gen. Betrayus debacle.

But that doesn't work for polemicist and unabashed hater Andrew Breitbart. He instead decides that the way to respond to a call for civility and respect is to counter-attack with a smear, even if he has to make one up. And his thesis? If the tea party is racist, so is the NAACP. And to prove it, he shows an edited video of a 24 year old incident involving an African-American mid-level bureaucrat and a white farmer. So in Breitbart's Bizarro-World logic, NAACP = white racism = black government bureaucrat singly discriminating against white farmer (she didn't, but go along with the analogy)= ? Is Breitbart insinuating that a single incident 24 years ago is enough to indict the entire NAACP of white racism? And is Sherrod even a member of the NAACP? She's not an officer of the organization.

And don't think for a moment that the choice of a government employee who works to support the poor and needy is an accident either. This is just more serving of the oligarchy, a fact that the media conveniently lets slide down the memory hole.

If Breitbart--and the media enabling him and accepting his framing-- is going to use the analogy that one act condemns an entire group, why can't we call all tea baggers racist?

Let's see David Brooks answer THAT one. </div></div> limk (http://crooksandliars.com/nicole-belle/david-brooks-some-tea-partys-best-fri)

Q

pooltchr
07-25-2010, 10:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SSDD. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Jesus loves you. </div></div>

I know. He tells me, everytime we talk.

Steve

LWW
07-26-2010, 04:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Black people are far more racist than white people and they act on it. The list of crimes against white people is horrifying and would be too large for this server to handle. Yet it is always white people that are pointed to as racist. I say bullsh$t.

</div></div>

Although there are many who will bury their collectivist heads in the sand attempting to deny this, the empirical data is quite compelling.

Now, the sick part is that what fuels it and causes it ot grow is the far left continually stoking the fires of racial hatred by seeing it everywhere when it actually happens so seldom these days plus their never ending quest to excuse black racism.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In one recent year, the FBI recorded 1.7 million violent acts -- murder, manslaughter, rape, and aggravated assault -- of interracial crime. Of that figure, nearly 1.2 million involved black-white crime. Ninety percent of these cases involved a black perpetrator and a white victim. Thus, blacks, while comprising 12 percent of the population, committed over one million acts of violent crime against whites. On the other hand, whites, while comprising 70 percent of the population, committed about 100,000 acts of violent crime against blacks.

Look at hate crime. In 1995, the FBI recorded 7,947 incidents of hate crimes. But blacks, again while comprising 12 percent of the population, committed 27 percent of hate crimes. Whites, 70 percent of the population, committed 59 percent of hate crimes. And of the nearly one million black violent acts against whites, how many were driven by racial animus? During the 1992 Los Angeles riots, Damien "Football" Williams assaulted white trucker Reginald Denny. Williams clearly targeted Denny because of his race, even allowing a black motorist to proceed unharmed. But despite hate-crime laws on the books, authorities never charged Williams with a hate crime.

Similarly, when a group of black teenagers assaulted then raped the so-called "Central Park Jogger," few called the assault a "hate crime." Instead, many called the attack a case of "wilding," a practice where youths go on a rampage.

Are the majority of blacks racist? Of course not, no more so than are the majority of whites. The point here is perspective. When blacks condemn white bigotry, we must be equally vigilant about black bigotry. </div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;TRUTH VS MYTHOLOGY&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/elder102600.asp)

LWW

hondo
07-26-2010, 06:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SSDD. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Jesus loves you. </div></div>

I know. He tells me, everytime we talk.

Steve </div></div>

Talk more often. He's trying to tell you something else.

eg8r
07-26-2010, 09:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fox screwed up, they admitted it, and apologized. Bill O'Reilly admitted that he ran the story before he read the full transcript. He also admitted it and apologized. You left out the part that Obama and NAACP did too. </div></div>Isn't funny that qtip our village idiot did the same thing in his post here, that he blames them of doing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
07-26-2010, 09:19 AM
OK, so Fox made a mistake and apologized, you use that as proof they are not fair and balanced. Fine then, when Dan Rather did something similar you agreed that CBS was a liberal bedwetting news organization intent on making up lies to destroy the Bush Administration?

eg8r

hondo
07-26-2010, 02:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fox screwed up, they admitted it, and apologized. Bill O'Reilly admitted that he ran the story before he read the full transcript. He also admitted it and apologized. You left out the part that Obama and NAACP did too. </div></div>Isn't funny that qtip our village idiot did the same thing in his post here, that he blames them of doing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Do you really think Q is our village idiot?
Do you really think you are smarter than that guy? Why? How?
An honest question, Eg.

He tries to reason with Moe and Joe.
He tries to stay on subject.
He provides links for his posts.
I don't get it, Eg.
He's surely much smarter than Steve and lotter.

LWW
07-26-2010, 02:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't get it</div></div>

On that much we can agree.

LWW

hondo
07-26-2010, 02:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't get it</div></div>

On that much we can agree.

LWW </div></div>

SO I assume you agree with Steve?

pooltchr
07-26-2010, 03:05 PM
Drama queen!

Steve

eg8r
07-27-2010, 11:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you really think Q is our village idiot?
Do you really think you are smarter than that guy? Why? How?</div></div>Do you honestly have no idea what "village idiot" means?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He tries to reason with Moe and Joe.
I don't get it, Eg.</div></div>Well then, instead of inserting yourself into a conversation where you don't belong, why don't you read the posts and try and figure it out. He is blasting Fox and Breibart for doing exactly what he has been doing ever since he started at the board.

eg8r

hondo
07-27-2010, 09:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you really think Q is our village idiot?
Do you really think you are smarter than that guy? Why? How?</div></div>Do you honestly have no idea what "village idiot" means?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He tries to reason with Moe and Joe.
I don't get it, Eg.</div></div>Well then, instead of inserting yourself into a conversation where you don't belong, why don't you read the posts and try and figure it out. He is blasting Fox and Breibart for doing exactly what he has been doing ever since he started at the board.

eg8r </div></div>

You appear to have no qualms about sticking your nose into conversations where you don't belong.
Why are you special?

eg8r
07-28-2010, 09:21 AM
Why are you switching subjects?

eg8r