PDA

View Full Version : Sharron runs ...LOL

Qtec
07-25-2010, 06:15 AM
Usually when you are running for office ANY media exposure is good..............Not for Sharron though!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Sharron Angle Runs From Reporters<span style='font-size: 20pt'> At Her Own Press Conference </span>(VIDEO)

Nevada Senate candidate Sharron Angle proved to be camera shy once again when she declined to take questions from reporters at a media-friendly event organized by her campaign on Wednesday.

The Republican hopeful's camp described the Reno, Nev. gathering as a "press conference" held to publicize Angle's signing of a pledge to repeal the "death tax" -- better known as the estate tax -- if she were to be elected to the Senate.

When local reporters attempted to ask Angle questions, the GOP hopeful all but ignored their presence. At the end of the event she bolted quickly.

As she left the press conference a local television reporter called after her: "Sharron, will you answer some questions really quickly." Angle did not turn around and a member of her staff responded, "We're running behind, I'm sorry."

In a previous interview Angle outlined her press strategy.

"The whole point of an interview is to use it like they say, 'earned media,' to earn something with it," Angle recently told CBN's David Brody. "And I'm not going to earn anything from people who are there to badger me and use my words to batter me with."

WATCH: Sharron Angle Runs From Reporters At Her Own Press Conference</div></div>

lol (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/22/sharron-angle-runs-from-r_n_655515.html)

The truth is her views are so extreme and do not represent main stream thinking that every time she opens her mouth she is a liability.

Q........just like Palin.

Qtec
07-25-2010, 08:55 PM
The silence is deafening ..............LOL

Q

LWW
07-26-2010, 03:56 AM
The thing that should concern you is that Harry Reid has been such an abysmal failure that she could actually be ahead of him in the polls.

But, you won't dare to look at the other side of the issue.

LWW

llotter
07-26-2010, 04:50 AM
'Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice...' is a famous Goldwater quote and definitely applies to Sharron Angle's positions with which I strongly agree. Q happily joins those on the left who what to destroy good citizens who want nothing more of their government than it should follow the Constitution. It is unfortunate that we have strayed so far from our founding that ridicule comes to anyone who still professes support.

LWW
07-26-2010, 05:06 AM
The Torries have always been with us.

LWW

eg8r
07-26-2010, 09:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When local reporters attempted to ask Angle questions, the GOP hopeful all but ignored their presence. At the end of the event she bolted quickly.
</div></div>It might be time for you to quit the stupid threads. Using your logic, every time Obama, Pelosi or Reid refuse to answer a question and then leave afterwards we can tell everyone that you thought they were "running" from the press.

eg8r

eg8r
07-26-2010, 09:11 AM
Silence on a Sunday? Most of us have a real life and do not spend our Sunday's getting off on google witch hunts like you do.

eg8r