PDA

View Full Version : can anyone inform me about Tony Roble's brother's

08-26-2002, 10:09 PM
can anyone inform me about Tony Roble's brother's shooting death? as far as i know Tony has only 1 younger brother and the guy is real cool. anyone who knows the story tell me about this? thanks.

9 Ball Girl
08-27-2002, 03:27 PM
Hi. I just wanted to tell you that Tony has 2 younger brothers, one of which is a pretty strong player as well. The death of his brother was unfortunate (Tony told me the story some time ago) but it's a story that's better told by him and not me.

08-28-2002, 10:11 AM
first of all, thanks 9 ball girl. but can you tell me the name of the one that shoots strong? thanks.

08-28-2002, 10:45 AM
Orlando Robles is his brother's name.

Eric.
08-28-2002, 12:14 PM
Not to be confused with the OTHER Tony Robles from NY! (yes there are two) The other Tony shoots decent pool too.

Eric

08-28-2002, 09:51 PM
i know Orlando and hes a real cool man. shootingwise.. not strong at all. or maybe hes a lot better now. i was just wondering if he were the one who was murdered cause ive been away from the pool environment for a while. in addition, orlando is the only brother i assume Tony has. so i guess Orlando is still alive while the other unknown borther of his is the one who passed. i might know you too snooky..

9 Ball Girl
08-28-2002, 10:21 PM
It's Tony, then Gilbert (deceased), then Robert and then Orlando. Orlando was ranked as a +2 I think in the 9 Ball league at Corner some time ago.