PDA

View Full Version : Ted Haggard: 'I Over-Repented'

Qtec
07-27-2010, 05:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ted Haggard: 'I Over-Repented' For My Meth-Gay Prostitute 'Crisis'

Rev. Ted Haggard has been leading his own new church for the past few months, and in a Wall Street Journal profile says he thinks he "over-repented" for an affair with a male prostitute, which he refers to as "my crisis." He also insists he's not gay -- <span style='font-size: 14pt'>and that his affair was just a massage gone wrong.</span><span style="color: #990000">LMAO</span>

The profile describes Haggard's new backyard barn church, which features bags of cement and a pulpit made of buckets.

Haggard, who announced his new St. James Church in June, told the Journal: "Tiger Woods needs to golf. Michael Vick needs to be playing football. Ted Haggard needs to be leading a church."</div></div>

M Vick is a sick individual who gets pleasure from watching two dogs tear each other apart.

FK you Ted you lying SOB.

Q

hondo
07-28-2010, 06:50 AM
Suck one co*k and they call you a co*ksucker.
It just ain't fair. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Stretch
07-28-2010, 08:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Suck one co*k and they call you a co*ksucker.
It just ain't fair. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Pastor of a 14,000 member church explains behavior by claiming that, as a young boy, he was molested by himself.

Story is made into a feature film called, "The Dudes of Haggard". /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.

hondo
07-28-2010, 06:31 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif