PDA

View Full Version : Who's next?

hondo
07-28-2010, 06:47 PM
I notice Gayle is no longer on the user list.
Gayle. Wolfie. Just a matter of time for me.

Q, Stretch, you're it, guys.

Fight the good fight.

Sev
07-28-2010, 06:56 PM
Trust me you got a get out of jail card. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Stretch
07-28-2010, 08:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I notice Gayle is no longer on the user list.
Gayle. Wolfie. Just a matter of time for me.

Q, Stretch, you're it, guys.

Fight the good fight. </div></div>

Hondo, i don't have the stomach to be a regular with these guys. It's all i can do to check in from time to time out of morbid curiousity i suppose. The chorus of differing views has been drowned out by the bellowing human vuvuzela of extremism. Cyber bullying, and mob mentality is alive and well here. I see now there is a shortage of victoms so they are picking on people who are no longer here anymore, sad. When they get done with Gayle's ghost maybe the departed Wolf will give them a week or more of uncontested dead horse kicking. St.

Qtec
07-29-2010, 02:04 AM
Good question Hondo.

When one side refuses to accept facts, what do you do? How can you have a discussion when they claim the moon is made of cheese and Fox is Fair and Balanced.
When the ACORN videos have been shown to be doctored and when Brietbart is shown to be a liar they make excuses and point the finger at someone else.

A phrase I remember being constantly used by the Right to deflect criticism was "don't play the blame game."
Now that's all they do.
Its the same on this board, opinions are stronger than facts is what they seem to believe.
When its proven to them they are wrong they ignore it or deny it.

"I hate ACORN/Obama/etc so they must be guilty."

That's their MO. Its sad but true.

I have a classic example of LWW hypocrisy, maybe I will post it later.

The truth will out.

Q

hondo
07-29-2010, 06:08 AM
Q, like you, I have dealt with him for a long time.
It's like Ric Flair used to say, " I'm the dirtiest player out there."
This is his whole life and he will do whatever it takes to imagine he's "won."

Here in the U.S. after 8 years of Bush and then the Republicans' "just say no to everything" the country is in terrible shape.

Guess what? I don't particularly like Obama either but
he has been under so much attack from the Right that it's hard to sort out what the truth is.
I know he is trying to climb out of the terrible mess that Bush left and I find myself defending him when I'm not sure I should be.

I do appreciate your efforts on here.
I used to debate, but it was futile, so now I just try to have a little fun.
At least it's not as bad as AZ where there are 30 LWWs and
20 more Steves.
Those last 2 libs left standing over there take a beating from Hell. I notice Professor Berlowitz has even pretty much given up.

pooltchr
07-29-2010, 07:26 AM
Just so you guys won't worry, Woofie is alive and well. I got a very nice e-mail from him yesterday. I was somewhat disappointed that he chose to use an anonymous e-mail service, so I was unable to thank him for keeping in touch, but I'm pretty sure he still checks in here to see what's going on, so hopefully he will read this and know how much I appreciate his personal comments. He seemed to understand that none of the posters on the forum were responsible for his situation. I was pleased to see him accepting personal responsibility, and really appreciate his efforts to reach out to me.

Steve

LWW
07-29-2010, 07:51 AM
Thanks for sharing that Steve.

There is hope for all.

LWW

eg8r
07-29-2010, 08:23 AM
I hate all the bannings that have taken place but you have to admit, once wolfie was banned gayle blew her lid and tried to get banned. She went on attack mode more than I have seen in the past. It is a shame but the writing was on the wall this time.

eg8r

eg8r
07-29-2010, 08:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate ACORN/Obama/etc so they must be guilty."

That's their MO. Its sad but true.
</div></div>So you don't like it when we act like you?

eg8r

LWW
07-29-2010, 08:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate all the bannings that have taken place but you have to admit, once wolfie was banned gayle blew her lid and tried to get banned. She went on attack mode more than I have seen in the past. It is a shame but the writing was on the wall this time.

eg8r </div></div>

I saw that as well.

Suicide by moderator.

LWW

Sev
07-29-2010, 08:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q, like you, I have dealt with him for a long time.

Here in the U.S. after 8 years of Bush and then the Republicans' "just say no to everything" the country is in terrible shape.

he has been under so much attack from the Right that it's hard to sort out what the truth is.
I know he is trying to climb out of the terrible mess that Bush left and I find myself defending him when I'm not sure I should be.

20 more Steves.
Those last 2 libs left standing over there take a beating from Hell. I notice Professor Berlowitz has even pretty much given up. </div></div>

Hondo you are still very popular on AZ.
We all await your return. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I notice even Q is over there now.

eg8r
07-29-2010, 08:36 AM
Yeah, I wish she would have just ignored all of that and just posted her normal stuff.

eg8r

hondo
07-29-2010, 08:43 AM
He's always been there.

Sev
07-29-2010, 08:44 AM
But not posting much until recently.

hondo
07-29-2010, 03:59 PM
LWW and Steve have driven everyone away from this forum.
It's pretty much dead.
I used to enjoy both forums.
Now? Not much.

There is no discussion , at least politically, on AZ, and very little over here.

Those 2 ole boys left on AZ take a beating.
The 2 left over here are called the village idiot and Honduh.

Enjoy, Sev.

Qtec
07-30-2010, 03:58 AM
Its pretty pathetic, isn't it?

The MO of the CCB RW/Cons/GOP/ Republicans is when you lose the argument, start calling them names. In other words, behave like a 7 yr old.

That's egg to a tee.

Q.........the truth will out.

Sev
07-30-2010, 07:36 PM
I suspect now that W and G are gone and the board has quieted down to a more civil level members that used to post here will slowly return to discus things other than politics.

Stretch
07-30-2010, 10:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q, like you, I have dealt with him for a long time.

20 more Steves.
Those last 2 libs left standing over there take a beating from Hell. I notice Professor Berlowitz has even pretty much given up. </div></div>

Since LWW hates Obama so much i know the Pres. much be doing something right. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.

LWW
07-31-2010, 05:36 AM
If someone is a statist Obama is doing everything right.

Thanks for admitting the obvious.

OTOH, if one loves liberty and the COTUS Obama is doing nearly everything wrong.

LWW

hondo
07-31-2010, 06:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I suspect now that W and G are gone and the board has quieted down to a more civil level members that used to post here will slowly return to discus things other than politics. </div></div>

Steve:I love you, Lww. You're the most smartest man I know.
LWW: I love you you, too, Steve. You're my only friend.
lotter: The moron sucks. Let's kill someone for Jesus.
Eg, What a bunch of loads. I miss Gayle. Palin for POTUS.
Sev: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Great post , guys. This site rocks.
One drink of wine. Two drinks of gin. And I'm lost in the
ozone again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

hondo
07-31-2010, 06:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If someone is a statist Obama is doing everything right.

Thanks for admitting the obvious.

OTOH, if one loves liberty and the COTUS Obama is doing nearly everything wrong.

LWW </div></div>

HMMMM. I thought what he was saying was that if you're
against it, it can't be all bad. Maybe I'm wrong.

pooltchr
07-31-2010, 07:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ozone again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. </div></div>

Hondo,

JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

LWW
07-31-2010, 08:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><s>Maybe</s> I'm wrong. </div></div>

Truth vs truthiness.

LWW

Sev
08-01-2010, 07:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I suspect now that W and G are gone and the board has quieted down to a more civil level members that used to post here will slowly return to discus things other than politics. </div></div>

ozone again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. </div></div>

Might I offer you a bowl of Fruit Loops.

hondo
08-01-2010, 09:17 PM
Originally Posted By Sev: I suspect now that W and G are gone and the board has quieted down to a more civil level members that used to post here will slowly return to discus things other than politics.

Might I offer YOU a bowl of fruit loops?

hondo
08-01-2010, 09:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><s>Maybe</s> I'm wrong. </div></div>

Truth vs truthiness.

LWW </div></div>

"Since LWW hates Obama so much i know the Pres. much be doing something right. St."

Uh, no, I think I'm right.

Sev
08-02-2010, 08:07 PM
No he is doing left.

hondo
08-02-2010, 08:33 PM
He's like that guy that was completely paralyzed on his left side.

He's all right now.

Sev
08-03-2010, 04:50 AM
I believe its the right side of the brain that is effected so that would leave him left to his thinking.

hondo
08-03-2010, 06:39 AM
All right. No left movement. It was a sick joke.
A little slow at 3 A.M., are we, Sev?

Sev
08-03-2010, 06:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All right. No left movement. It was a sick joke.
A little slow at 3 A.M., are we, Sev? </div></div>

3 AM???

WTF are you talking about????

hondo
08-03-2010, 06:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All right. No left movement. It was a sick joke.

3 AM???

WTF are you talking about???? </div></div>

#315375 - 08/03/10 03:50 AM

Sev
08-03-2010, 07:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All right. No left movement. It was a sick joke.

3 AM???

WTF are you talking about???? </div></div>

#315375 - 08/03/10 03:50 AM </div></div>

You need to reset your clock in preferences dude.

hondo
08-03-2010, 01:03 PM
okdude

Sev
08-03-2010, 03:47 PM
Serious. I was not posting at 3 AM. Check and see if you are on west coast or central time on the site.

LWW
08-03-2010, 03:49 PM
As I was walking down the street one day, a man came up to me and asked me what the time was that was on my watch?

Does anybody really know what time it is?

I don't.

Does anybody really care?

If so I can't imagine why?

LWW

hondo
08-03-2010, 09:42 PM
LOL! Lwws deep thought for the day.

Sev
08-04-2010, 10:01 AM
Deep Thought. A computer in Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Stretch
08-04-2010, 11:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL! Lwws deep thought for the day. </div></div>

I'm not sure, but maybe, just maybe it was his first attempt at humour? Or he just butchered a song by Chicago. St.

LWW
08-04-2010, 01:31 PM
Would you care to edify us with the correct lyric?

What's that?

You were simply trolling?

I think we all already knew that.

LWW

Stretch
08-04-2010, 02:03 PM
I knew it wasn't a joke. Go on and crack a smile Lar, i'll even pay for the stitches. St.

hondo
08-04-2010, 03:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would you care to edify us with the correct lyric?

What's that?

You were simply trolling?

I think we all already knew that.

LWW </div></div>

Oh, lighten up. Even if you post 24/7 you don't have to be a jerk 24/7.

hondo
08-04-2010, 03:05 PM
If it was an attempt at humor his anus certainly tightened rather rapidly, didn't it? SIGH.

Stretch
08-04-2010, 05:40 PM
LWW is one uptight dude. He realy needs to get layed or something. Maybe an Ann Coulter blow up doll? St.

Sev
08-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Ann Coulter is hot!!

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Political/AnnColter.jpg

hondo
08-04-2010, 08:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW is one uptight dude. He realy needs to get layed or something. Maybe an Ann Coulter blow up doll? St. </div></div>

LOL! His whole gang would like one of those.

hondo
08-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Yep. Til she opens her mouth and all that sh*t oozes out.
Lose my woody fast.

Sev
08-05-2010, 05:55 AM
Nah. You just realized that you couldnt handle it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

TomBrooklyn
08-05-2010, 06:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Suicide by moderator.</div></div>
Remember the good old days...when there was no moderator? Can't beat that.

LWW
08-05-2010, 06:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TomBrooklyn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Suicide by moderator.</div></div>
Remember the good old days...when there was no moderator? Can't beat that. </div></div>

The odd thing is that the members who are on the banned list for their boorish behavior are the very ones who went bleating to the admins demanding moderators.

But, leftists never have been comfy talking in anything but an intellectually bankrupt echo chamber.

Without a captive audience of true believers to backslap each other on their devotion to the party and their rote recitation of the daily "TRUTH" they panic ... completely unable to discuss issues in an adult manner.

LWW

hondo
08-05-2010, 07:18 AM
You're probably right. Besides, she's looking for a real stud like you. Right, Sev?

hondo
08-05-2010, 07:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TomBrooklyn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Suicide by moderator.</div></div>
Remember the good old days...when there was no moderator? Can't beat that. </div></div>

Tom, we never needed one until LWW and his thugocracy came on here.
We always knew that Eg would calm down once he got back on his meds. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sev
08-05-2010, 10:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're probably right. Besides, she's looking for a real stud like you. Right, Sev? </div></div>

I would do my best to satisfy my good man. Even if it took hundreds of attempts.

Worst case scenario she'd have something to laugh about for the rest of her life. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

bobroberts
08-05-2010, 11:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're probably right. Besides, she's looking for a real stud like you. Right, Sev? </div></div>

I would do my best to satisfy my good man. Even if it took hundreds of attempts.

Worst case scenario she'd have something to laugh about for the rest of her life. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>
Don't worry about it sev if you can't handle it,i will; jump in for you. hondo can watch.

Sev
08-05-2010, 12:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're probably right. Besides, she's looking for a real stud like you. Right, Sev? </div></div>

Worst case scenario she'd have something to laugh about for the rest of her life. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>
Don't worry about it sev if you can't handle it,i will; jump in for you. hondo can watch. </div></div>

A little WWF action you say??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Are you suggesting that Hondo be the towel boy??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
08-05-2010, 12:22 PM
We have oddly had another new member join recently with the name of a Marx Brothers character?

Welcome aboard Signor Emmanuel Ravelli ... whoever you are.

For fans of classic Groucho and Chico dialog:

Spaulding: What do you fellas get an hour?

Ravelli: For playing, we get-a ten dollars an hour.

Spaulding: I see. What do you get for not playing?

Ravelli: Twelve dollars an hour.

Spaulding: Well, clip me off a piece of that.

Ravelli: Now for rehearsing, we make special rate. That's-a fifteen dollars an hour...That's-a for rehearsing.

Spaulding: And what do you get for not rehearsing?

Ravelli: You couldn't afford it. You see, if we don't rehearse, we a-don't play, and if we don't play (he snaps his finger) - that runs into money.

Spaulding: How much would you want to run into an open manhole?

Ravelli: Just-a the cover charge!

LWW

Sev
08-05-2010, 12:24 PM
HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

hondo
08-05-2010, 04:52 PM
So you think that shrill-mouthed broad needs a good tongue
lashing?
You've got a stronger stomach than I have. YECCH!!!

hondo
08-05-2010, 04:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're probably right. Besides, she's looking for a real stud like you. Right, Sev? </div></div>

Don't worry about it sev if you can't handle it,i will; jump in for you. hondo can watch. </div></div>

I'll pass. Ann Coulter- the neo-cons' dream girl.
The gap in America widens.

hondo
08-05-2010, 04:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're probably right. Besides, she's looking for a real stud like you. Right, Sev? </div></div>

A little WWF action you say??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Are you suggesting that Hondo be the towel boy??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Ready for a little smacky from a guy, Sev?
Ask Larry.

hondo
08-05-2010, 04:57 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Sev
08-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Yah know I had conversation with a gay guy yesterday evening at a friends restaurant.
Seems he and a bunch of his buddies belong to a group called, "The Take America Back Plan.". Its a national group. Its more conservative that the Tea Party.

Imagine that. A gay Conservative.

Sev
08-05-2010, 05:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you think that shrill-mouthed broad needs a good tongue
lashing?
You've got a stronger stomach than I have. YECCH!!! </div></div>

I'll take a taste of that fo sure.

hondo
08-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Didn't find Revelli. Was that just a joke?

Sev
08-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Nope.
I just looked at the name.

hondo
08-05-2010, 05:28 PM
I see it. I was looking for Signor and/or Emmanuel.
A senior moment.

LWW
08-05-2010, 05:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't find Revelli. Was that just a joke? </div></div>

Ravelli is spelled R-A-V-E-L-L-I.

LWW