PDA

View Full Version : The Truth seems no better than the Lie

llotter
07-31-2010, 06:15 AM
In the age of PC, lies and liars demand an equal hearing and an equal place at the discussion table as the truth. This was the thought I had in mind as I read through this Ann Coulter column entitled, 'WITH FRIENDS LIKE THESE, WHO NEEDS KEITH OLBERMANN?'.

She always has an insightful and interesting take on the news and views of the day. Check it out for yourself (if you dare) at:

http://www.anncoulter.com/

LWW
07-31-2010, 07:54 AM
Thanks for sharing that.

I wish that 10% of the republichickens had the backbone of AC.

And, FWIW, I predict that none of our resident statists will dare to read the article and make a cogent rebuttal.

I do predict that they will parrot the "TRUTH" which the party spoon feeds them in the form of truncated statements, half truths, lies and innuendo.

LWW

pooltchr
07-31-2010, 08:02 AM
Or, they will simply launch another vicious attack against AC.

Steve

llotter
07-31-2010, 08:15 AM
Well, the Left only has one arrow in their quiver and since there must be something wrong with anyone that disagrees with them it only makes sense to point that out their flaws.

Qtec
08-01-2010, 03:18 AM
AC is a shock DJ with a short skirt. She should not be taken seriously.

Q

LWW
08-01-2010, 04:54 AM
Perhaps you might convince us of that by making a cogent and fact based rebuttal of her arguments?

LWW

hondo
08-01-2010, 09:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for sharing that.

I wish that 10% of the republichickens had the backbone of AC.

And, FWIW, I predict that none of our resident statists will dare to read the article and make a cogent rebuttal.

I do predict that they will parrot the "TRUTH" which the party spoon feeds them in the form of truncated statements, half truths, lies and innuendo.

LWW </div></div>
I know I probably won't. Are you saying it's different than her usual crap?

hondo
08-01-2010, 09:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or, they will simply launch another vicious attack against AC.

Steve </div></div>

How about this, Stevie boy? She's one of the biggest POS
representing the wing nuts. Happy?

LWW
08-01-2010, 10:18 AM
I'm saying you have no chance of knowing until someone from a party approved source spoon feeds your "OPINION" to you.

LWW

hondo
08-01-2010, 05:56 PM
You know that's not true with me.
You, however, are totally predictable in every area.
Usually posting the same subject matter that Beck or Limberger are currently gushing.

But, for you, I'll open the link.
I'm sure the wisdom of the ages awaits. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

hondo
08-01-2010, 06:03 PM
I went ahead and read it. Biggest waste of 2 minutes I ever spent.
I do see where you get a lot of your material now.
Her spins make your spins look rather amateurish.

LWW
08-02-2010, 04:57 AM
Perhaps you might convince us of that by making a cogent and fact based rebuttal of her arguments?

I offered Q the chance to do that and he vanished.

LWW

hondo
08-02-2010, 05:13 AM
LOL! I was waiting for that comeback.
She spouts the same ole crap that you spout
over and over again on here and may actually believe.
I'm going to breakfast nd then pick up my housekeeper.
Why should I waste my time trying to reason with you?

Been there, done that. You already have your responses prepared.

LWW
08-02-2010, 05:19 AM
Nobody really thought that you could.

LWW

hondo
08-02-2010, 05:37 AM
"Nobody"- You, Steve, and Eg. lotter has me on ignore.

LOL! Gotta go.

LWW
08-02-2010, 05:44 AM
I don't recall anyone saying they had you on ignore?

Speaking just for myself ... you have way over estimated your troll skills if you ever even dreamed that you were something that I felt a need to avoid.

LWW

hondo
08-02-2010, 03:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't recall anyone saying they had you on ignore?

Speaking just for myself ... you have way over estimated your troll skills if you ever even dreamed that you were something that I felt a need to avoid.

LWW </div></div>

lotter has me on ignore, honey. Thanks for asking.
After posting all those racist websites, which you must obviously endorse the way you kiss up to him, I could care less if he ignores me, or you for that matter.

You stifle my inner zen, bubba.