PDA

View Full Version : Demokooks trail by 10 points!

LWW
08-02-2010, 08:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Republican candidates now hold a 10-point lead over Democrats on the Generic Congressional Ballot for the week ending Sunday, July 25, the widest gap between the two parties in several weeks. </div></div>
&gt;&gt;&gt;GOOD GOLLY&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/mood_of_america/generic_congressional_ballot)

LWW

Sev
08-02-2010, 07:59 PM
The fun is really going to start in September.

LWW
08-03-2010, 05:30 AM
With the party now having charges of racism tossed out from inside the party itself, a key part of their base is likely to stay home or ... *GASP* ... wake and run from the plantation.

LWW

Qtec
08-03-2010, 05:35 AM
Code Red..Code RED....

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
08-03-2010, 05:50 AM
They are fleeing the party in droves.

LWW

Stretch
08-03-2010, 05:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are fleeing the party in droves.

LWW </div></div>

....and running to Canada on Holidays. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.

Qtec
08-03-2010, 06:09 AM
....for healthcare.....just ask Palin.....LOL

Q.......If I go to Maastricht, which borders 3 countries, do I have more foreign experience than her?

"I can see 3 countries from the bar." LOL

Sev
08-03-2010, 06:25 AM
The Obamaburg has caught fire!!!!

pooltchr
08-03-2010, 07:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....for healthcare.....just ask Palin.....LOL

Q.......If I go to Maastricht, which borders 3 countries, do I have more foreign experience than her?

"I can see 3 countries from the bar." LOL </div></div>

Very good, Q. Rather than address the original post, which shows that Dems are trailing Reps in a generic poll, you fall back on another attack of Palin.

You are so predictable!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

Steve

LWW
08-03-2010, 08:52 AM
It's the intellectual bankruptcy of the left at work.

Whenever an inconvenient truth is brought to the table Akinskyism demands that the subject be changed, a demon named, and an unrelated attack made.

LWW

Stretch
08-03-2010, 10:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's the intellectual bankruptcy of the left at work.

Whenever an inconvenient truth is brought to the table Akinskyism demands that the subject be changed, a demon named, and an unrelated attack made.

LWW </div></div>

So sayeth the resident expert and cheif practitioner of Alinkyism. You just described the blueprint to every one of your posts. St.

LWW
08-03-2010, 10:34 AM
Why do you insist upon joining conversations to which you never have anything to add?

LWW

Stretch
08-03-2010, 12:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you insist upon joining conversations to which you never have anything to add?

LWW </div></div>

I add perspective. Something that you lost a long time ago. St.

LWW
08-03-2010, 03:40 PM
When do you expect to begin adding this?

LWW

Stretch
08-03-2010, 05:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When do you expect to begin adding this?

LWW </div></div>

Depends, when do you expect to be fully aware? St.