PDA

View Full Version : Rocket attacks against Israel resume.

LWW
08-02-2010, 08:40 AM
>>>LEFTISTS WORLD WIDE ARE REMARKABLY SILENT<<< (http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=183389)

LWW

Sev
08-02-2010, 07:53 PM
The left applauds attacks on the Jews. Not surprising Larry.

LWW
08-03-2010, 05:23 AM
Surprising ... no. Revealing ... yes.

LWW

Qtec
08-03-2010, 06:27 AM
Who cares?
Q

LWW
08-03-2010, 08:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who cares?
Q </div></div>

Thanks for the confirmation.

I realize that this will go several thousand meters over your head ... but your reply is very anti semitic.

How dare you say "WHO CARES?" over innocent civilians being savagely murdered with malice and forethought by terrorist thugs because they are Jews.

LWW

eg8r
08-09-2010, 10:50 AM
We get it qtip, you only care when Israel defends itself.

eg8r

Qtec
08-10-2010, 12:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We get it qtip, you only care when Israel defends itself.

eg8r </div></div>

Shame on them.
Remember the Warsaw Ghetto? [ Look it up ] Same thing is happening in Gaza, except this time, the Jews are the jailers.

Q

Qtec
08-10-2010, 12:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who cares?
Q </div></div>

Thanks for the confirmation.

I realize that this will go several thousand meters over your head ... but your reply is very anti semitic.

How dare you say "WHO CARES?" over innocent civilians being savagely murdered with malice and forethought by terrorist thugs because they are Jews.

LWW </div></div>

You go on and on about these rockets, how many people have they killed in the last 8 years? 9?
I don't mean to sound callous but lets try and keep things in perspective.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CHICAGO (CBS) ―

Chicago police say 36 people were shot and two people were stabbed over the weekend; nine of those victims died. Authorities said that, although that is a large number of violent crimes for such a short time span, it is not unusual as the weather gets warmer. </div></div>

Q

LWW
08-10-2010, 01:23 AM
I have it in perspective ... 9 (By your count.) innocent civilians were murdered ... not killed as collateral damage ... because the radical Islamists intentionally targeted civilians in a self proclaimed war of genocide and your comment was that you didn't care.

At the same time you will take every instance of an Arab being killed <span style='font-size: 11pt'>because the Islamist radicals fired rockets from within civilian neighborhoods for the reason of causing a retaliation that will cause collateral damage and allow them to use their own people as stage props for the western media</span> and you will trip over yourself in an effort to excuse it.

How dare those Jews refuse to be slaughtered again.

LWW