PDA

View Full Version : In memory of Gayle in Md.

LWW
08-02-2010, 10:39 AM
We know she adored the Hillary campaign and everything that it said ... here are a few pearls of wisdom from that campaign:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>“Fair and balanced Fox. You beat them all."</span>
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>-Terry McAulliffe-</span>
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Hillary Rodham-Clinton's national campaign chairperson.
Former chairperson of the Democratic National Committee.</span></div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 17pt'>“I think during this entire primary coverage, starting in Iowa and up to the present, FOX has done the fairest job, and remained the most objective of all the cable networks. You actually have done a very balanced job of reporting the news, and some of the other stations are just caught up with Senator Obama, who is a great guy, but Senator Obama can do no wrong, and Senator Clinton can do no right.”</span>
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>-Ed Rendell-</span>
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Democrat and current governor of Pennsylvania.
Former chairperson of the Democratic National Committee</span></div></div>

&gt;&gt;&gt;OH THE HUMANITY&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Rendell)

&gt;&gt;&gt;ETTU TERRY AND ED&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://liberalvaluesblog.com/2008/04/23/clinton-campaign-praises-fair-and-balanced-fox-again/)

LWW

llotter
08-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Even beyond the opinions of these Dems, are the objective studies of the '08 campaign coverage that Fox was exactly balanced at 40% each, while the competing networks that was closer to 80 to 20 in favor of The Moron.

bobroberts
08-02-2010, 12:25 PM
92 more day!! oh the thought of it.

Sev
08-02-2010, 07:50 PM
I see the count down is rolling along here to.

Good job Bob!!!

hondo
08-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Hey, if they decide to actually help America instead of obstructing any progress as they've been doing, maybe it's a good thing.

They were certainly pathetic the last time they had a majority and a Republican President. Why do you think it will be different this time around?

It just appears to me to be just about winning, not about America.

It also appears that you guys aren't smart enough to realize that.

Qtec
08-03-2010, 04:40 AM
I have to ask, what Hospital are you in and what is the ward number. I'm emailing the head nurse to recommend your internet privileges be reduced. Its getting too much. Its not good for you.

Q..only thinking of your health.

pooltchr
08-03-2010, 07:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Why do you think it will be different this time around?

</div></div>

At last, a valid observation from Hondo. The reps and dems are both primarily interested in controlling government (and the money that goes with it). They only differ in how they want to spend the money they can get their hands on.

What we need is some real change, starting with downsizing government, cutting spending, eliminating waste, and returning government to the responsibilities spelled out in the constitution.

Term limits would also be a good step in the right direction.

Thank you, Hondo, for making a valid point. I'm just sorry that you felt the need to insert the insult at the end of your post. For just a minute, I thought you might have made a real break through.

Steve

Sev
08-04-2010, 10:11 AM
So much for thought.