PDA

View Full Version : Enough.

Qtec
08-03-2010, 04:37 AM
George Bush was a disaster. No person in his right mind can blame the present economic disaster on Obama.
The Republicans FKD it up and now their plan for the future is more of the same. They want to repeat the process!

Their plan.
Give the rich more money, borrow to do it and pass the debt on to future generations.

Q

pooltchr
08-03-2010, 06:56 AM
And the Democrat controlled congress between 2006 and present had absolutely nothing to do with it.

And a trillion dollar "stimulus" bill, anong with a healthcare bill that is going to cost future generations trillions did everything to correct the problem.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Steve

LWW
08-03-2010, 08:46 AM
I would love to trade the 2007-present economy for the 1995-2006 economy.

What was the point of this thread ... other than to sacrifice someone's intellectual dignity in defense of the regime?

LWW

Chopstick
08-04-2010, 12:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> George Bush was a disaster. No person in his right mind can blame the present economic disaster on Obama.
The Republicans FKD it up and now their plan for the future is more of the same. They want to repeat the process!

Their plan.
Give the rich more money, borrow to do it and pass the debt on to future generations.

Q

</div></div>

You are correct. The current economic disaster was caused by CRA which was a Clinton thing. The world wide depression and World War III that will occur in the next two to four years is being caused by Obama and the Federal Reserve.

Deeman3
08-04-2010, 12:32 PM
Well said my friend. This whole thing is much mre than about only Presidents, no matter how much they fiddle with it. The real and only concern I have is the mass redistribution of the wealth through health care. Our parents and us, who earned benfits thought a lifetime of work are having those benefits transferred and watered down by moving it to those who never worked and I never thought I say this in my lifetime, to those who are not even legal here.

Can you imagine a President suing a State for wanting to enforce the law? All for there future votes? They are laughing in our faces now ands the jerks who are running against them are only marginally better. Kids sitting in front of the TV or playing online games while we are being invaded will wake up to a legacy of nothing one day, all given away and we are paying for it!

Now Obama is running against Bush again. He is actually out saying how bad it would be under the other guys! He said, spending all those hundreds of billions would fix it, he said unemplyment would top out at 8% and quickly turn around and he now has the gall to say "we" have a poor memory? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

November won't make much difference as he thinks everyone hates his accomplishments because he has not been on the View enough! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Let me make this clear, his party is losing because we do understand his accomplishments, only much too well.

LWW
08-04-2010, 01:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are correct. The current economic disaster was caused by CRA which was a Clinton thing. The world wide depression and World War III that will occur in the next two to four years is being caused by Obama and the Federal Reserve. </div></div>

Actually CRTA was a Carter thing, but expanding it was a Clinton thing ... along with the repeal of Glass-Stegall (SP?), although he had plenty of republichicken help on that one.

In any event we have the nutty 25% who continue to see how far they can bury their collectivist heads in the sand.

The good part is that the 50% of America that had formerly been more concerned about "AMERICAN IDOL" than anything else are waking up and are overwhelmingly siding with the sane section of society.

LWW

hondo
08-04-2010, 03:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would love to trade the 2007-present economy for the 1995-2006 economy.

What was the point of this thread ... other than to sacrifice someone's intellectual dignity in defense of the regime?

LWW </div></div>

You would love to trade the economy that Obama inherited from Bush for the economy Bush inherited from Clinton? Imagine that!

Stretch
08-04-2010, 08:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would love to trade the 2007-present economy for the 1995-2006 economy.

LWW </div></div>

You would love to trade the economy that Obama inherited from Bush for the economy Bush inherited from Clinton? Imagine that! </div></div>

LMFAO! That was like a first round TKO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.

hondo
08-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Thanks, Stretch. But I imagine he'll spin it.
We're all amateurs dueling with a professional troll.
I freely admit it.

LWW
08-05-2010, 04:37 AM
Actually it was the economy he inherited from the Gingrich congress. We are now in the economy of the Pelosi/Obama congress.

But ... you always were challenged by concepts such as actual truth.

LWW

hondo
08-05-2010, 07:02 AM
LOL! What did I tell you, Stretch.