PDA

View Full Version : Woman in MD Sprayed with Human Semen!!!

Sev
08-03-2010, 10:15 AM
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!
I couldnt help but wonder if it was Gayle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/man-arrested-for-spraying-substance-073010

Man Arrested for Spraying Substance.
Woman sprayed with human semen at MD grocery store

Updated: Friday, 30 Jul 2010, 11:32 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 30 Jul 2010, 4:48 PM EDT

* Stacey Cohan

Stacey Cohan
FOX 5 Reporter

VIDEO STORY BY STACEY COHAN/myfoxdc

GAITHERSBURG, Md - As a woman was leaving a Giant store a man sprayed liquid on her back. An examination revealed the liquid was human semen.

It happened at the Giant store located at 842 Muddy Branch Road on July 15, 2010.

Witnesses saw the man get into a gray vehicle and drive away.

On July 29, 2010, the Gaithersburg Police Investigative Section arrested 28-year-old Michael Wayne Edwards, Jr. of the 17000 block of Downing Street in Gaithersburg. Edwards was charged with second degree assault with additional charges forthcoming.

After his arrest and interview it was learned that there are additional unidentified victims. If you believe you have been a victim of such a crime and have seen Edwards please contact Detective Corporal Word at 301-258-6400.

An arrest warrant was obtained for Edwards. Edwards was released on a $4,000 bond.
Get the latest news from myfoxdc on your mobile on our iPhone, Droid or Blackberry apps. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Send us news pictures & video on our apps or FOX 5 News Force.

hondo
08-03-2010, 09:50 PM
"HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!
I couldnt help but wonder if it was Gayle."

You are truly one sick individual.
This is a new low for you and there have been many lows.

You disgust me.

What a vile human being you are.

Sev
08-04-2010, 09:56 AM
OH please.

Stop with the hysterics.

hondo
08-04-2010, 03:11 PM
I imagine late on Friday and Saturday nights you wouldn't even know if you were covered with it.
Sound about right?

Sev
08-04-2010, 03:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I imagine late on Friday and Saturday nights you wouldn't even know if you were covered with it.
Sound about right? </div></div>

Hondo working the back room of gay bars again???
Its one thing to be on your knees in prayer. However it quite another to be on your knees for less saintly endeavors.

hondo
08-04-2010, 04:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I imagine late on Friday and Saturday nights you wouldn't even know if you were covered with it.

Its one thing to be on your knees in prayer. However it quite another to be on your knees for less saintly endeavors. </div></div>

OH please.

Stop with the hysterics.

Sev
08-04-2010, 06:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I imagine late on Friday and Saturday nights you wouldn't even know if you were covered with it.

Its one thing to be on your knees in prayer. However it quite another to be on your knees for less saintly endeavors. </div></div>

OH please.

Stop with the hysterics. </div></div>

No hysterics from me. Your the one that brought up a homosexual sperm shower fantasy.

Is that the way they roll in VW???

hondo
08-04-2010, 08:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I imagine late on Friday and Saturday nights you wouldn't even know if you were covered with it.

OH please.

No hysterics from me. Your the one that brought up a homosexual sperm shower fantasy.

Is that the way they roll in VW??? </div></div>

1. I simply pointed out that you appear ( from your posts)
to get so shnockered on weekends that you wouldn't know
what you were getting showered with.
2. "VW"? Volkswagen? How would I know that?
3. It was real funny when you slander Gayle, wasn't it?
When I turned it on you ( Just harmless humor like your post)
you start calling me a fag.
4. You're not quite the swell guy you imagine yourself to be, are you, Sev?
5. hahahahahahahahaha. Laugh, Sev, laugh.

Sev
08-05-2010, 05:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I imagine late on Friday and Saturday nights you wouldn't even know if you were covered with it.

OH please.

Is that the way they roll in VW??? </div></div>

1. I simply pointed out that you appear ( from your posts)
to get so shnockered on weekends that you wouldn't know
what you were getting showered with.
2. "VW"? Volkswagen? How would I know that?
3. It was real funny when you slander Gayle, wasn't it?
When I turned it on you ( Just harmless humor like your post)
you start calling me a fag.
4. You're not quite the swell guy you imagine yourself to be, are you, Sev?
5. hahahahahahahahaha. Laugh, Sev, laugh. </div></div>

You really need to look up the word slander as you apparently dont understand its meaning.
MD is a small state so statistically the possibility that it was Gayle is significantly higher than winning the lottery.

Just batting it back at you old boy.

Didnt say you were a fag. I said working. You know making some extra cash. Totally different from being a fag.

So how are the tips? The boys appreciate your work ethic??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

And ah no. I was not snookered. 3 beers does not a snookered make.

hondo
08-05-2010, 07:16 AM
Denial is more than a river in Egypt, Sev.
You get sloppy ass drunk on weekends and start
your trash talking on the forum.

To your credit, once you sober up, you seem repentent, but the damage has already been done.

Go on with your bad self.
You can call me a fag, a whore,whatever.
I consider the source. Just a petty little man trying to save face.
Lost in the ozone again.

Sev
08-05-2010, 12:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Denial is more than a river in Egypt, Sev.

To your credit, once you sober up, you seem repentent, but the damage has already been done.

Lost in the ozone again. </div></div>

Ah my sweet little Sunshine I trash talk all the time on the forum. A few cocktails generally have nothing to do with it. I have no need to get sloppy drunk be obnoxious. It just comes naturally when engaged in conversation with particular individuals who have an overblown sense of themselves.

Hmmmmm. Looks like I have to restock on hoops. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
08-05-2010, 05:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Denial is more than a river in Egypt, Sev.

Ah my sweet little Sunshine I trash talk all the time on the forum. A few cocktails generally have nothing to do with it. I have no need to get sloppy drunk be obnoxious. It just comes naturally when engaged in conversation with particular individuals who have an overblown sense of themselves.

Hmmmmm. Looks like I have to restock on hoops. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

</div></div>

Thanks for the clarification, pumpkin.

Sev
08-05-2010, 05:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Denial is more than a river in Egypt, Sev.

</div></div>

Thanks for the clarification, pumpkin. </div></div>

Your welcome Muffin.