PDA

View Full Version : Can ruin come any faster?

llotter
08-04-2010, 12:29 PM
As if The Moron's current policies weren't destroying America fast enough we now learn that a 'diversity' agenda is now in a race to promote minorities, women and gays in our military. As a country, The Moron and the dims are making us the laughing stock of the world and that's what we deserve for electing such morons into power.

Sev
08-04-2010, 06:18 PM
90 days left.

pooltchr
08-04-2010, 08:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">90 days left. </div></div>

I wish that were true. Losing his majority isn't going to stop him. Getting him out of the white house is our only hope.

Steve

Qtec
08-04-2010, 11:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> As a country, The Moron and the dims are making us the laughing stock of the world and that's what we deserve for electing such morons into power. </div></div>

Its the Republicans who are the laughing stock.
Dan Quayle. LOL
Sara Palin. LOL

Sharron Angle. LMAO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sharron Angle Says Democrats' Agenda Violates 'The First Commandment,' Frames Reid As Dark Overlord<span style="color: #990000">Mad as a brush.</span>

Nevada Republican Senate candidate Sharron Angle has long seen religious meaning behind her candidacy, going so far as to tell supporters that God was behind her rise from political obscurity, guiding her path to Congress.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>On Wednesday, the celestial threads took another turn towards the bizarre,</span> as Nevada political reporter Jon Ralston uncovered an interview in which the Tea Party favorite said that <span style='font-size: 17pt'>actions of the federal government were a "violation of the First Commandment" -- not amendment, commandment.</span>

"I know people are very frightened about what's going on in this country," Angle said in an interview that originally aired on April 21 with TruNews Christian Radio's Rick Wile. "And these programs that you mentioned -- that Obama has going with Reid and Pelosi pushing them forward -- are all entitlement programs built to make government our God. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>And that's really what's happening in this country is a violation of the First Commandment. We have become a country entrenched in idolatry, and that idolatry is the dependency upon our government. </span><span style='font-size: 14pt'>We're supposed to depend upon God for our protection <span style="color: #990000"> I guess there is no need for the huge military spending then!!!</span>and our provision and for our daily bread, not for our government.</span> And you've just identified the real crux of the problem."

This statement alone was a rather glaring reflection of just how infused religion is in Angle's political mindset. The Nevada Republican has already made major waves arguing in opposition to abortion even in cases of rape and incest. </div></div>

Where do you get these people from?

Q

pooltchr
08-05-2010, 07:10 AM
You will never understand if you don't want to understand.

Steve

hondo
08-05-2010, 07:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You will never understand if you don't want to understand.

Steve </div></div>

What is the sound of one hand clapping, Grasshopper?

pooltchr
08-05-2010, 11:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You will never understand if you don't want to understand.

Steve </div></div>

What is the sound of one hand clapping, Grasshopper? </div></div>

Similar to what you actually contribute when you post.....nothing!

Steve

hondo
08-05-2010, 05:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You will never understand if you don't want to understand.

Steve </div></div>

What is the sound of one hand clapping, Grasshopper? </div></div>

Similar to what you actually contribute when you post.....nothing!

Steve </div></div>

Wrong again, Grasshopper.
Enlightenment does not come easy to clods.

Zen appears beyond your grasp, young one.

Perhaps you could grasp the wisdom of Confucious?
Confucious say girl who fly upside down have crack up.

More your speed?

hondo
08-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Dear Stevie, have you noticed that I at least try to be creative in my insults while you usually come with
" Nobody cares what you say"
"You wouldn't understand"
"So you say"
"Hondo's a troll" ?

I refuse to cast my pearls before swine.
If you don't up your game a little, son, it's total ignore for you.

Wouldn't that be dreadful?

What if you were reduced to

" I agree, Larry"
Nice racist picture, lotter"
" Let's have a cold one, Sev" ?

Sev
08-05-2010, 05:18 PM
There is always room for discussing a cold one.

hondo
08-05-2010, 05:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is always room for discussing a cold one. </div></div>

Well, no argument there.

LWW
08-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Or a rolled one.

LWW

hondo
08-05-2010, 05:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or a rolled one.

LWW </div></div>

No argument there , either.

pooltchr
08-05-2010, 05:54 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dear Stevie, have you noticed that I at least try to be creative in my insults while you usually come with
" Nobody cares what you say"
"So you say"
"Hondo's a troll" ?

I refuse to cast my pearls before swine.
If you don't <span style='font-size: 20pt'>up your game a little</span>, son, it's total ignore for you.

Wouldn't that be dreadful?

What if you were reduced to

" I agree, Larry"
Nice racist picture, lotter"
" Let's have a cold one, Sev" ?

</div></div>

And there you have your reason. To you, it's all a game to try and be a cute as you think you can be. I'm not into your little game, and sometimes I don't feel like gift wrapping my replies for your pleasure. So when I say I don't give a damn, what it means is.......I don't give a damn.

However, I do give you credit for admitting that all of your trolling is just a game to you. Just don't look for me to play along.

Steve

hondo
08-05-2010, 06:24 PM
2 comments.

I really don't care whether you find me insignificant or not.
As long as you continue to respond TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY POSTS, I can put up with your indifference, sweetie.

Secondly, your entire above post can be summarized in 4 very short phrases:

"Nobody cares what you say"
"So you say"
"Hondo's a troll"

Stevie, you're almost too easy and I'm getting bored. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

You're very close to total ignore.
I just feel you have nothing to say.

Sev
08-05-2010, 06:33 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/emot127-1.gif

hondo
08-05-2010, 06:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/emot127-1.gif </div></div>

As long as you continue to respond TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY POSTS, I can put up with your indifference, sweetie.

Sev
08-05-2010, 07:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/emot127-1.gif </div></div>

As long as you continue to respond TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY POSTS, I can put up with your indifference, sweetie. </div></div>

No you cant.
I restocked on hoops. Ready to do some jumping???

pooltchr
08-05-2010, 07:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

I doubt it. That would mean you would have to stop playing your little games. And if it's all that boring to you, why do you continue?

How many times have you threatened to put someone on ignore? How many times have you threatened to quit posting?

How weak are you??????????????????????????

Steve

hondo
08-05-2010, 08:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

What say we get together at DCC this year and discuss how weak I am, boy? What say you?
You call me a little girl on another post.
Why not ask Easy E , Russ Chewning, Deeman, Wally in Cincy, Jay Helfert, if they think I'm a weak little girl? They've all met me.
You're just a little nancy boy hiding behind a computer
trying to act tough.

I assume you're trying to get me booted.
You can't be stupid enough to be calling me out.

LWW
08-06-2010, 03:48 AM
I warned you about his exact reaction in another post.

LWW

Stretch
08-06-2010, 04:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> As a country, The Moron and the dims are making us the laughing stock of the world and that's what we deserve for electing such morons into power. </div></div>

Its the Republicans who are the laughing stock.
Dan Quayle. LOL
Sara Palin. LOL

Sharron Angle. LMAO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sharron Angle Says Democrats' Agenda Violates 'The First Commandment,' Frames Reid As Dark Overlord<span style="color: #990000">Mad as a brush.</span>

Nevada Republican Senate candidate Sharron Angle has long seen religious meaning behind her candidacy, going so far as to tell supporters that God was behind her rise from political obscurity, guiding her path to Congress.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>On Wednesday, the celestial threads took another turn towards the bizarre,</span> as Nevada political reporter Jon Ralston uncovered an interview in which the Tea Party favorite said that <span style='font-size: 17pt'>actions of the federal government were a "violation of the First Commandment" -- not amendment, commandment.</span>

"I know people are very frightened about what's going on in this country," Angle said in an interview that originally aired on April 21 with TruNews Christian Radio's Rick Wile. "And these programs that you mentioned -- that Obama has going with Reid and Pelosi pushing them forward -- are all entitlement programs built to make government our God. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>And that's really what's happening in this country is a violation of the First Commandment. We have become a country entrenched in idolatry, and that idolatry is the dependency upon our government. </span><span style='font-size: 14pt'>We're supposed to depend upon God for our protection <span style="color: #990000"> I guess there is no need for the huge military spending then!!!</span>and our provision and for our daily bread, not for our government.</span> And you've just identified the real crux of the problem."

This statement alone was a rather glaring reflection of just how infused religion is in Angle's political mindset. The Nevada Republican has already made major waves arguing in opposition to abortion even in cases of rape and incest. </div></div>

Where do you get these people from?

Q </div></div>

They are found wandering around cow pastures in a daze babbeling about being abducted by aliens. With extensive shock theropy, drugs, and long sabbaticals with no sensory input other than fox news they are ready to lead the right wing nut bars. St.

hondo
08-06-2010, 05:03 AM
That you did, Dick. That you did.

LWW
08-06-2010, 05:12 AM
Ask H about his close encounter.

LWW

hondo
08-06-2010, 05:16 AM
Ask Nancy ( Steve) and Dick( Larry) about their "close encounter."

Sev
08-06-2010, 05:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

What say we get together at DCC this year and discuss how weak I am, boy? What say you?
Why not ask Easy E , Russ Chewning, Deeman, Wally in Cincy, Jay Helfert, if they think I'm a weak little girl? They've all met me.
trying to act tough.

You can't be stupid enough to be calling me out. </div></div>

E and I had a discussion about you over lunch.

That you introduced yourself as Hondo was pretty funny.

Stretch
08-06-2010, 05:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ask Nancy ( Steve) and Dick( Larry) about their "close encounter." </div></div>

H, for the sake of us all, they should just keep that in the closet. lol St.

Sev
08-06-2010, 05:35 AM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/emot19.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/emot19.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/emot19.gif

hondo
08-06-2010, 05:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

trying to act tough.

That you introduced yourself as Hondo was pretty funny. </div></div>

Actually, he came over and introduced himself as EasyE.
We laughed about the fact that we were the only 2 recognizable names in the AZ room.
He's a funny guy. I liked him.

hondo
08-06-2010, 05:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ask Nancy ( Steve) and Dick( Larry) about their "close encounter." </div></div>

H, for the sake of us all, they should just keep that in the closet. lol St. </div></div>

Agreed.

Sev
08-06-2010, 05:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Steve </div></div>

trying to act tough.

That you introduced yourself as Hondo was pretty funny. </div></div>

Actually, he came over and introduced himself as EasyE.
We laughed about the fact that we were the only 2 recognizable names in the AZ room.
He's a funny guy. I liked him. </div></div>

Well aside from all the amusement we get from our back and forth I believe you would leave with a similar opinion of myself.

llotter
08-06-2010, 08:27 AM
Hopefully we wouldn't tolerate affirmative action in sports so why is everyone silent when it is being applied to something far more consequential, our military?

hondo
08-06-2010, 02:41 PM
Probably.