PDA

View Full Version : Most recent PM

hondo
08-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Most recent PM from Pooltchr to Hondo:

"Are you still here???????????????

If you are going to whine and cry and act like a little girl, you shouldn't be surprised if someone mistakes you for one."

Now why would Nancy continue to call me a little girl?

Are you scared of little girls?

Try growing a set, son.

I assume your tactic is to bait me into gettig tossed, right?
You must be very proud of yourself.

Sev
08-06-2010, 08:19 PM
Ahhh. PM wars. The battle behind the scenes. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
08-07-2010, 05:23 PM
considering your threat of physical attack, if I wanted to have you tossed, it would have already been done.

I've tried to tell you before, that's not my style, but you refuse to believe it. Maybe now, when you consider what you wrote, and the fact that you are still here, you will consider that I am not the one who gets people banned around here.

Steve

LWW
08-08-2010, 04:29 AM
What you don't understand Steve is that he <u>WANTS</u> to be tossed.

If he can get that to happen he can go to the myriad of other forums that he trolls, and the local Billy Bob bars and lament his persecution ad nauseum.

LWW

Stretch
08-08-2010, 05:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What you don't understand Steve is that he <u>WANTS</u> to be tossed.

If he can get that to happen he can go to the myriad of other forums that he trolls, and the local Billy Bob bars and lament his persecution ad nauseum.

LWW </div></div>

Why would he want to take your seat at the bar? St.

hondo
08-08-2010, 06:49 AM
One last comment and I'm done on this subject.
Both on the forum and in a PM you call me a little girl and say I'm weak.
I'm a big, big man.
I was in country for 2 tours.
I raised my kids.
I taught for 30 years.
I'm an old honky tonker who commands healthy respect from the
badasses in the bar.
I've taken on the local mob in my area. ( admittedly with bad results)

You don't know me.
We argue and fuss about politics.

What gives you the right to run your mouth on a computer
when you know you would be terrified to say that to me
in person?

I called you on it and you soiled your panties carrying
on like a nancy boy.

Forget LWWs goofy comments.
I called him on his trash talking a few times and he ran like a rabbit.
He says that's typical behavior from me. He's right.
You and he and your klan think they can get personal
with somebody just because they disagree.
I don't suffer fools gladly.
He can call it whining. I say it's cutting through the BS when the thugocracy on these forums gets personal.

Think about how you would react if some guy you don't know and is afraid to meet you, would call you a little girl and say you're weak.

You ran your mouth. I called you on it. End of story, Mr pooltcher.

hondo
08-08-2010, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What you don't understand Steve is that he <u>WANTS</u> to be tossed.

LWW </div></div>

Why would he want to take your seat at the bar? St. </div></div>

Stetch, he never leaves the house.
Where I'm from, you need a set of gonads to hang out in the bars.
I did hear that the bars in Dayton are a bit more genteel but still... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
08-08-2010, 09:14 AM
I told you.

He's about to implode.

LWW

LAMas
08-08-2010, 02:58 PM
That's cool so long as he doesn't threaten the Mrs.

hondo
08-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Thanks, lameass.

LAMas
08-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Not so lame, I'm still posting on AZ.

hondo
08-08-2010, 04:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAMas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not so lame, I'm still posting on AZ. </div></div>

You must be very proud.

Stretch
08-08-2010, 04:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAMas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not so lame, I'm still posting on AZ. </div></div>

You must be very proud. </div></div>

Hondo, now it's 6 against 2. Even odds. You take the Bubba's at the bar, and i'll take the Trolls at the table. lol Flame on! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

Sev
08-08-2010, 06:03 PM
Could somebody pass me a beer? This should be good.

LAMas
08-08-2010, 07:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAMas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not so lame, I'm still posting on AZ. </div></div>

Not as proud as you are in inviting LWW over here to BD. Gayle and Wolfie should thank you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

LWW
08-09-2010, 04:47 AM
It wasn't really so much an invite as it was a dare/challenge.

LWW

hondo
08-09-2010, 05:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAMas</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAMas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not so lame, I'm still posting on AZ. </div></div>

Not as proud as you are in inviting LWW over here to BD. Gayle and Wolfie should thank you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif </div></div>

Yep, it was a horrible mistake.I have apologized to the regulars on here many times for cheapening the board and allowing him and his klan to trash this fine forum.
Gayle and Wolfie have told me they forgive me, but it really
was my fault.
I never dreamed he'd come over here with the sole purpose of destroying this forum.
He even turned one of our more rational conservatives into a raving, slobbering dubaholic.

hondo
08-09-2010, 05:17 AM
I used to have a tiny bit of respect for you in those days and thought you might add some lively debate.
I was horribly wrong.
You went off the deep end when Gayle ignored you and
Sonoma exposed your limitations.
You then became hell bent on trashing this forum and that's what you did.

You can deny this all you want but all the long-time regulars but Nancy know it's the truth.

Sev
08-09-2010, 06:14 AM
A sort of blissful peacefulness has settled in.

I wonder why??

Stretch
08-09-2010, 06:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I used to have a tiny bit of respect for you in those days and thought you might add some lively debate.
I was horribly wrong.
You went off the deep end when Gayle ignored you and
Sonoma exposed your limitations.
You then became hell bent on trashing this forum and that's what you did.

You can deny this all you want but all the long-time regulars but Nancy know it's the truth. </div></div>

Yep, 8000 posts later and he's still just as repulsive as post #1. He's consistant! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

P.S. Don't for a second feel that it's your fault buddy. It's not, and as long as he thinks you think that it gives him the fuel he desperately needs. We should welcome his dementia as a constant reminder of how fortunate we are to be well whole persons. St.

hondo
08-09-2010, 07:20 AM
True dat. I compare my life to his and think, " Thank you, Jesus!"

hondo
08-09-2010, 07:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LAMas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's cool so long as he doesn't threaten the Mrs. </div></div>

What 'Mrs"?
Surely you don't mean the imaginary "Mrs LWW"?
Have you seen her?
Has anybody?

I was just rattling his chain.
I would never talk to a real woman that way.

However, I did apologize profusely because it got people I respect ( not you) upset.

Clear, now?

Sev
08-09-2010, 07:26 PM
Nothing like a Cold Coors.

Oh please continue boys.

hondo
08-10-2010, 06:17 AM
Oh, I forgot. You haven't actually seen her but you know where the imaginary Mrs Lww lives. LMAO!

Shades of Anthony Perkins!

Sev
08-11-2010, 04:58 AM
Nothing like a cup of hot coffee and some literary nonsense to get your day started.

LWW
08-11-2010, 05:20 AM
He delivers that with greater regularity than our local AM paper.

LWW

hondo
08-11-2010, 05:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing like a cup of hot coffee and some literary nonsense to get your day started. </div></div>

I was thinking of the movie.
Not sure if I read the book.

Just don't go to his house unannounced.
Give him a chance to say the misses is visiting her sister.

LMFAO!