PDA

View Full Version : pool pool table

SPetty
08-27-2002, 11:54 AM
Sometimes, when watching pool on ESPN or ESPN2, they have an APA commercial that shows a bunch of amateurs high-fiving each other and breaking with lousy form... I'm sure you've seen it...

For a blink of an eye during that commercial, there is a shot of two people in a swimming pool with a pool table in it.

Has anyone ever seen anything like that?

Doctor_D
08-27-2002, 11:56 AM
Good afternoon:

Only on ESPN on the APA commercials...

Dr. D.

Rich R.
08-27-2002, 12:08 PM
I have never seen one in person, but at one time, I had the website for the company that sells them. They can be set up in pools or on patios with no problem and without regard to the weather. If I find the site again, I'll send it to you.
Rich R.

Wally_in_Cincy
08-27-2002, 12:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: SPetty:</font><hr> Sometimes, when watching pool on ESPN or ESPN2, they have an APA commercial that shows a bunch of amateurs high-fiving each other and breaking with lousy form... I'm sure you've seen it...

For a blink of an eye during that commercial, there is a shot of two people in a swimming pool with a pool table in it.

Has anyone ever seen anything like that? <hr></blockquote>

As I recall the guys in the pool have pretty lousy form too /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

They do that every year in Vegas. They set up a table in the pool as a novelty. I wonder if they play with aluminum cues.

PQQLK9
08-27-2002, 12:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: SPetty:</font><hr> Sometimes, when watching pool on ESPN or ESPN2, they have an APA commercial that shows a bunch of amateurs high-fiving each other and breaking with lousy form... I'm sure you've seen it...
<hr></blockquote>
Don't know about the water table but IMO the commericial stinks...I think they should have used professional actors/actresses ...