PDA

View Full Version : Sandia Shoot Out II in Albuquerque, NM

BrakenRun
08-27-2002, 12:45 PM
Is anybody going to the Sandia Shootout in Albuquerque, NM this weekend? I am seriously considering going and was wanting to know if anybody knows what kind of tables will be used in this event? Thanks, Kevin

Nostroke
08-27-2002, 01:44 PM
Its next weekend i hope. i am going to root for friends Gina and Ellie.

I think the WPBA has an agreement with Brunswick on the tables and for the finals might use some fancy Montebello? Table. Might be wrong especially on that name

BrakenRun
08-27-2002, 02:19 PM
Hi NoStroke, I think you are talking about the pro ladies next weekend. There is an amatuer tourny this weekend at the same location. Kevin

Nostroke
08-27-2002, 03:11 PM
Ah Indeed-Just saw Sandia and New Mexico and assumed....

Im sure you know what they say about those who assume.

BrakenRun
08-27-2002, 03:16 PM
I see! LOL I would love to see the ladies play. I saw them in Dallas at the Dallas Grand about 2 years ago in a a tourny hosted by Gentlemen Jack and had a blast. I knew the ladies were really good but when you see them play in real life, they are a whole lot better than I had imagined. They are great players and a lot of fun to watch. They were all great sports and very nice to the crowd. Just going to throw this in, Ewa Laurence is even more beautiful in real life. She is gorgeous! Kevin