PDA

View Full Version : You never know!

hondo
08-10-2010, 09:35 PM
Was looking at a thread on AZ called "Who Is This Sheldon?"
and found out that the Sheldon that the wingnuts kick around on NPR is the esteemed cuemaker Sheldon Lebow.
I have always admired his cues and I appreciate the fact that he is willing to run the gauntlet and take on the thugocracy on AZ.

Doesn't look like for long, however, Wilson is already making threatening noises to him.
Plus, the klan is issuing not-so subtle warnings to him.
Probably the only reason he hasn't gotten the boot yet
is because Wilson respects his position in the cue world.

Sheldon, you are most welcome on this forum if interested.

hondo
08-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Plus, an invitation goes out to Deadpoked and GRBU.
Deadpoked was very brave to stand up for Sheldon in that thread
and was immediately warned by Bobroberts and some of the other regulars.

LWW
08-11-2010, 02:55 AM
Well I just read it start to finish.

I am now convinced that your ideology has left you completely befuddled by the English language.

LWW

Sev
08-11-2010, 04:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plus, an invitation goes out to Deadpoked and GRBU.
and was immediately warned by Bobroberts and some of the other regulars. </div></div>

Esteemed cue maker??? Esteemed???? Really??? Right up there with Balabushka and Burton Spain ya think??

Perhaps you mean putz???

Oh and Hondo Wilson has threatened to shut down politics on AZ.
Should that happen you know what will occur dont you?????

LWW
08-11-2010, 05:18 AM
H is still pimping the myth that he was an innocent victim of the wild eyed and crazed wing nut Wilson who declared a jihad on H because he ... like all martyrs ... spoke the the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

G/W/H singularly and as a group have never been willing to face the reality that they are in fact victims only of their own acts.

The first step to recovery is to realize that one has a problem.

LWW

hondo
08-11-2010, 05:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I just read it start to finish.

I am now convinced that your ideology has left you completely befuddled by the English language.

LWW </div></div>

???????

LWW
08-11-2010, 05:26 AM
Thanks for the confirmation, but most of us are fully aware of it.

Just in the off chance you remove your blinders for a moment of lucidity ... you seem to be completely unable to read an English language thread and then accurately report back on what was said.

So, that leaves only 3 real possibilities:

1 - It's simply beyond your skill level.

2 - Your mind is so clouded by partisanship that you skim something and assume they would say what your spoon feeders tell you they would say.

3 - You read it and then fabricate a new "TRUTH" just to cause trouble.

LWW

hondo
08-11-2010, 05:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plus, an invitation goes out to Deadpoked and GRBU.
and was immediately warned by Bobroberts and some of the other regulars. </div></div>

Esteemed cue maker??? Esteemed???? Really??? Right up there with Balabushka and Burton Spain ya think??

Perhaps you mean putz???

Oh and Hondo Wilson has threatened to shut down politics on AZ.
Should that happen you know what will occur dont you????? </div></div>

WOW! By your definition of "esteemed" Andy Gilbert and Keith Josey
are nobodies!
I found Lebow's cues to be very interesting over the years.
He is highly regarded in the Encyclopedia of Cues and on the AZ cue section.

As far as closing down politics on AZ , that was all about Sheldon.
All his buddies started sqwalking when Wilson said that and I'm sure he took note.
As for them all pouring over here, how would it be different?

hondo
08-11-2010, 05:32 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

LWW
08-11-2010, 05:35 AM
Actually Wilson was pizzed about the name calling from the left ... but then I'm fluent in English and read the thread.

There used to be a guy on AZB from West Virginia who was given several warnings over name calling before he was banned. Can you remember what his SN was?

LWW

hondo
08-11-2010, 05:37 AM
A few of his cues:

http://www.sheldoncue.com/dark.htm

hondo
08-11-2010, 05:47 AM
I agree with Mr Wilson. I feel he should close it down.

eg8r
08-11-2010, 07:09 AM
Honest question here...was this post for you to chat with your Az buddies over here because you aren't "heard" on the other site? Or is it because you think those of us over here that never go there really care at all?

eg8r

Chopstick
08-11-2010, 08:48 AM
I should have known that but did not make the connection. I read his posts for years in the cue makers forum. I learned a lot from him. Then he stopped posting. Then when this sheldon popped up in the NPR I read a few of his posts and wrote him off as just another left wing nutjob. It never occurred to me that it was the same guy.

hondo
08-11-2010, 01:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Honest question here...was this post for you to chat with your Az buddies over here because you aren't "heard" on the other site? Or is it because you think those of us over here that never go there really care at all?

eg8r </div></div>

Calm down. Simply go to another thread. You'll feel much better.

hondo
08-11-2010, 01:18 PM
I was a little surprised also.

eg8r
08-11-2010, 02:36 PM
So you don't want to answer the questions? I am perfectly calm, just trying to figure out your motive.

eg8r

Sev
08-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Perhaps he is.
He is still a putz.

Sev
08-11-2010, 05:01 PM
I bet its really good for cue sales.

Oh wait perhaps he is on NPR so much because there are no sales.

hondo
08-11-2010, 05:34 PM
It's not always about you.

hondo
08-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Well, not everybody agrees with Dick and your politics.
Most of your cronies over there consider me far worse than a putz.
As do I them.

hondo
08-11-2010, 05:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet its really good for cue sales.

</div></div>

Perhaps? Perhaps not?
Ask Steve if his Right Wing rantings
have hurt his business.

i saw a cue on Sheldon's site I really like but the Mrs says no more cues or else.

bobroberts
08-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Hondo here is your answer.

If Sheldon is as good at running his mouth as making cues, he would have no time to be on NPR He is at best a mid tier CM. at best.
besides what are you doing over on AZ? you were banned and probably not allowed back.
Maybe your suffering the on start of dementia?

hondo
08-11-2010, 06:03 PM
I like to look in and see what crap you and the klan are spewing from time to time.
Don't hate me.

Sev
08-11-2010, 07:27 PM
Why are you stalking AZB???

eg8r
08-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Exactly which is why I am trying to figure out YOUR motive. I can't wait for the day you start acting your age. All you do is start pissing contests and then cry wolf when called out on it.

eg8r

LWW
08-12-2010, 01:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Exactly which is why I am trying to figure out YOUR motive. I can't wait for the day you start acting your age. All you do is start pissing contests and then cry wolf when called out on it.

eg8r </div></div>

Thank you.

His reasons are IMHO self evident ... hatred and a desire for martyrdom.

LWW

Sheldon
08-12-2010, 01:52 AM
What really pisses them off, is that I ignored their drivel. The real assclowns, I NEVER, ever replied to, but they followed my posts like stink on you know what. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
They tried so hard to get a rise out of me, and nothing they did worked. They sure wailed and gnashed their teeth trying though! Many of their posts had to be deleted, they were quite nasty.
I've always liked pushing people's buttons, it's a bad habit of mine. I'll leave the poor little fellas alone now though, I think I upset a few of them pretty badly. For that I apologize.
And for the record, I never received any warnings from the moderators.

LWW
08-12-2010, 01:59 AM
What's amazing is that you think anyone would believe any of that.

The reality is that you were spanked routinely and humiliated on the facts and simply buried your head ever deeper into the sane and now seek refuge with H/G/W/S.

LWW

Sev
08-12-2010, 05:20 AM
Well buttons. I'm not sure who you think you were upsetting with the articles you posted.
Personally I skipped most of them once I realized your intent. It was tiresome on this site when Gayle was doing it here. It was not worth my time on AZ.
The difference between you and Gayle though is that she had every intention of defending her threads and then backed up what she posted.
You didnt.

Now that being said. I think you should be able to post to your hearts content anything you like on AZ, even if it is for your personal amusement and the willful attempt to push peoples buttons.

However that will not change my opinion that I think you are acting the part of a putz.

If you ever actually want to engage in a conversation rather than post and run let me know.

OH and Hondo is looking to by a cue from you. Perhaps you boys can strike a deal. Treat him nicely. After all he is your first worshiper.

eg8r
08-12-2010, 07:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: another trailer park wannabe with a vulgar mouth</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....I NEVER, ever replied to, but they followed my posts like stink on you know what.</div></div>This mindset is quite hilarious and shared amongst all those who want to restrict the voices of those they disagree with. There is no following around. In case you were not aware, new posts are identified and easily seen. No one has to follow you around and as you can see in this instance you have followed them here.

It is great to know you like pushing buttons, that is good information to know. So when you start sounding like the rest of the foolish far lefties on this board we know it is just because you are trying to get a rise out of others and that you don't really believe your bull.

Welcome to the board, I guess.

eg8r

Qtec
08-12-2010, 07:40 AM
What's amazing is you think this guy/gal is the same Sheldon on AZ.

Q

Qtec
08-12-2010, 07:41 AM
You fell for it as well . This is an obvious troll.

Q

eg8r
08-12-2010, 07:57 AM
I guess so. Oh well.

eg8r

bobroberts
08-12-2010, 09:30 AM
Actually it is not an obvious troll. Sheldon went from making cues and posting in ask the cue maker in January to NPR when he started to copy and paste. If he was a decent CM he wouldnt have time to be posting everyday.
Gayle, even though she was out there at least tried to back up her copy and pastes but to no avail.I will at least give her credit for that. Sheldon admittedly claims to be a troll looking for a rise.
he should be banned just for that on AZ

pooltchr
08-12-2010, 10:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You fell for it as well . This is an obvious troll.

Q </div></div>

A self admitted troll at that! I guess he wasn't being ignored enough on AZ and decided to come over here to be ignored as well.
Most of us don't even open his threads any more.

Steve

bobroberts
08-12-2010, 10:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You fell for it as well . This is an obvious troll.

Q </div></div>

A self admitted troll at that! I guess he wasn't being ignored enough on AZ and decided to come over here to be ignored as well.

Steve </div></div>
I know i don't open his threads. Haven't almost from his start of the C&P

Chopstick
08-12-2010, 11:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was a little surprised also. </div></div>

Yeah. He really came out radical and an abrasive posting style also. It was like he was trying to pick a fight. That's why I didn't read any more of his his posts. Not at all like the guy in the cue makers forum.

hondo
08-12-2010, 11:39 AM
SSDD. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

hondo
08-12-2010, 11:40 AM
Thank you. Feel free to post at any time.

hondo
08-12-2010, 11:44 AM
So what happened between you and Mr Wilson?
What are you ashamed of.

BTW, SPANKED??? Sheldon and one or two others are killing your whole mob.
So much so that you ran for cover over here where practically all your opposition has gotten the boot.

hondo
08-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Nope. The wife said no more cues.
Sev, you flooded both forums with page after page of threads.
Selective memory?

Now your buddy Dick does the same thing over here and snide rule and bobroberts do the same thing on AZ.

Truth vs truthyness, bub. It's a bitch, isn't it?

hondo
08-12-2010, 11:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: another trailer park wannabe with a vulgar mouth</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....I NEVER, ever replied to, but they followed my posts like stink on you know what.</div></div>This mindset is quite hilarious and shared amongst all those who want to restrict the voices of those they disagree with. There is no following around. In case you were not aware, new posts are identified and easily seen. No one has to follow you around and as you can see in this instance you have followed them here.

It is great to know you like pushing buttons, that is good information to know. So when you start sounding like the rest of the foolish far lefties on this board we know it is just because you are trying to get a rise out of others and that you don't really believe your bull.

Welcome to the board, I guess.

eg8r </div></div>

That air you hear is his point flying over your head.

Steve and Dick shadow post me constantly, while telling me how insignificant I am.

hondo
08-12-2010, 11:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's amazing is you think this guy/gal is the same Sheldon on AZ.

Q </div></div>

OOPS! Me too!

Surely it's not (GASP) Wolfie?!?!?! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

hondo
08-12-2010, 11:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually it is not an obvious troll. Sheldon went from making cues and posting in ask the cue maker in January to NPR when he started to copy and paste. If he was a decent CM he wouldnt have time to be posting everyday.
Gayle, even though she was out there at least tried to back up her copy and pastes but to no avail.I will at least give her credit for that. Sheldon admittedly claims to be a troll looking for a rise.
he should be banned just for that on AZ </div></div>

Ban em all, Bob! Ban em all! There should be no obstructions to the circle jerk.
Full speed ahead! Damn the torpedoes.

So now real Sheldon should be banned on AZ because pseudo-Sheldon
posts on BD?
Were you home-schooled?

hondo
08-12-2010, 11:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You fell for it as well . This is an obvious troll.

Q </div></div>

Steve </div></div>

Q, please explain to Steve more slowly what you are trying to say.
JEEZE LOUISE!!!!!

hondo
08-12-2010, 12:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You fell for it as well . This is an obvious troll.

Q </div></div>

Steve </div></div>
I know i don't open his threads. Haven't almost from his start of the C&P </div></div>

Yet I bet you lap up every one of Lamas' and LWWs cut and pastes, right?

pooltchr
08-12-2010, 12:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you. Feel free to post at any time. </div></div>

Congratulations. You now have Hondo's permission to post here!

(That, and a dollar, will get you a cup of coffee)

Steve

hondo
08-12-2010, 01:26 PM
I extend (reluctantly) the same courtesy to you.

Sev
08-12-2010, 01:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope. The wife said no more cues.
Sev, you flooded both forums with page after page of threads.
Selective memory?

Now your buddy Dick does the same thing over here and snide rule and bobroberts do the same thing on AZ.

Truth vs truthyness, bub. It's a bitch, isn't it? </div></div>

If you recall I flooded both forums with non political threads. 99% of the posts were comprised of topics that consisted of science, humor and weaponry.

They were not controversial in nature nor designed to deliberately get a rise out of people with a specific belief system.

Apparently your memory needs checking. Alzheimer's is a terrible thing. Its best to catch it early.

Perhaps I should provide you with a refresher??

hondo
08-12-2010, 01:34 PM
I had no idea what they said. I didn't read any of them.
Sorry.

Sev
08-12-2010, 01:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had no idea what they said. I didn't read any of them.
Sorry. </div></div>

Then your making false accusations.

The content of the articles was very good. I read every one of them. Unfortunately you and others would prefer to constantly argue politics and complain about there being no other subject matter.
When it was presented to you, you decided to ignore it rather than being curious about the content.

A bit hypocritical.

I watched the count on ever article. Some had quite a few visits which eclipsed the number of regular posters in this forum. Which indicates that at least they were of interest to other members of the site that lurk rather than get caught up with the political debates.

hondo
08-12-2010, 01:54 PM
This is exactly what I said about you.

"Sev, you flooded both forums with page after page of threads."

Please explain to me what false accusation I made.

Sev
08-12-2010, 01:58 PM
Based on the conversation in this thread you are equating the nature of Sheldons posts as being the same as mine.

I had no problem with Sheldon posting his threads. And I have said so. I have also stated that his style and intent of the posts make him a putz.

hondo
08-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Sev, believe what you like. What I wrote is clearly something else.

Sev
08-12-2010, 02:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sev, believe what you like. What I wrote is clearly something else. </div></div>

If I have misinterpreted your intent then I withdraw my accusation.

Apologies are offered.

pooltchr
08-12-2010, 03:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I extend (reluctantly) the same courtesy to you. </div></div>

I'm sorry, but I must have missed the memo naming you as keeper of the hall passes!

Steve

eg8r
08-12-2010, 04:56 PM
LOL, you mentioning a point flying over someone else's head is quite hilarious. The day you actually understand any point around here you will be quite embarassed about your childish participation on this board.

Again, there is no shadowing going on. You actually do everything you can to draw them in but are just to ignorant to recognize it.

eg8r

hondo
08-12-2010, 08:30 PM
No problem.

hondo
08-12-2010, 08:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I extend (reluctantly) the same courtesy to you. </div></div>

I'm sorry, but I must have missed the memo naming you as keeper of the hall passes!

Steve </div></div>

Try to keep up.

hondo
08-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Dear Eg, I know you suffer from learning disabilities but try
to wrap this concept around your rather dull brain.
Simply look at the post after every one of my posts that you didn't beat them to it and you will see either Steve whining
that I'm insignificant or Dick bellowing that I'm a martyr.

Perhaps you don't choose to see that as shadow posting.
I can't make you think, friend.

hondo
08-12-2010, 08:39 PM
Another point , Eg. You have made 8 posts in a thread that you complained shouldn't exist.
Any irony there?
Aren't you starting to feel a little silly?

hondo
08-13-2010, 07:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I just read it start to finish.

LWW </div></div>

Can you post where I did that?

What's that?

You can't?

You made it up so you could be a victim?

We all already knew that.

LWW

hondo
08-13-2010, 07:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">H is still pimping the myth that he was an innocent victim of the wild eyed and crazed wing nut Wilson who declared a jihad on H because he ... like all martyrs ... spoke the the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

G/W/H singularly and as a group have never been willing to face the reality that they are in fact victims only of their own acts.

The first step to recovery is to realize that one has a problem.

LWW </div></div>

What's that?

You can't?

LWW

hondo
08-13-2010, 07:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the confirmation, but most of us are fully aware of it.

Just in the off chance you remove your blinders for a moment of lucidity ... you seem to be completely unable to read an English language thread and then accurately report back on what was said.

So, that leaves only 3 real possibilities:

1 - It's simply beyond your skill level.

2 - Your mind is so clouded by partisanship that you skim something and assume they would say what your spoon feeders tell you they would say.

3 - You read it and then fabricate a new "TRUTH" just to cause trouble.

LWW </div></div>

What's that?

You can't?

LWW

hondo
08-13-2010, 07:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually Wilson was pizzed about the name calling from the left ... but then I'm fluent in English and read the thread.

There used to be a guy on AZB from West Virginia who was given several warnings over name calling before he was banned. Can you remember what his SN was?

LWW

What's that?

You can't?

LWW

</div></div>

LWW
08-13-2010, 03:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you post where I did that? </div></div>

Which time?

LWW

hondo
08-13-2010, 08:31 PM
Thank you. My point exactly.