PDA

View Full Version : Regime wants drug tests of those refusing Kool Ade

LWW
08-11-2010, 05:44 AM
<span style='font-size: 17pt'>"THESE PEOPLE OUGHT TO BE DRUG TESTED! IT'S CRAZY!"</span> (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/richard-adams-blog/2010/aug/10/robert-gibbs-crazy-liberal-critics-obama)
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>-Minister Robert Gibbs-</span>
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>-Minister of Propaganda-</span>

And the O-cultists screamed at the top of their collectivist lungs:

<span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 26pt'><u>"LONG LIVE THE THUGOCRACY!"</u></span></span>

LWW

hondo
08-11-2010, 05:53 AM
OTOH, I feel you and your cronies should do more drugs.
It might loosen your anus up enough that you could pull your head out .
And, no, Dick, that wasn't a homo-erotic statement.

So many of your cronies have crawled up your arse, that I doubt there's any room left for a West Virginia Whopper.

pooltchr
08-11-2010, 07:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> West Virginia Whopper. </div></div>

Is that what you call the ladies up there???

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

Chopstick
08-11-2010, 08:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OTOH, I feel you and your cronies should do more drugs.
</div></div>

OK. You won't get any argument from me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
08-11-2010, 01:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> West Virginia Whopper. </div></div>

Is that what you call the ladies up there???

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve </div></div>

No. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
08-11-2010, 01:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OTOH, I feel you and your cronies should do more drugs.
</div></div>

OK. You won't get any argument from me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

LOL! Finally a sensible response from the Right. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Sev
08-11-2010, 05:27 PM
2 large biscuits with gravy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif