PDA

View Full Version : question for dick

hondo
08-11-2010, 06:55 PM
This is a quote from our mod. I'm curious as to what he means.

"I think it's funny the names that are dropped that are supposedly favored.

They should ask LWW personally how lenient I've been."

I am really puzzled by this. Whenever I would get into it
with LWW, I got the public warnings, never him.

I have noticed that Dick seems to have shifted his main residence over here now.

Enquiring minds want to know the four one one.

LWW
08-11-2010, 07:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am really puzzled by this. Whenever I would get into it
with LWW, I got the public warnings, never him.</div></div>

There are only 3 reasons you would say that:

1 - It isn't true and you know it, but you said it anyway.

2 - You don't pay attention.

3 - You are so blinded by hatred and a desire for martyrdom that you can't comprehend the English language.

Which one is it?

LWW

hondo
08-11-2010, 07:04 PM
Just answer the questions and drop the posing.
What was Mr. Wilson talking about?

hondo
08-11-2010, 07:13 PM
BTW, I asked wife, family and friends if I appear
" blinded by hate and a desire for martydom."

I told them some guy called Dick says that to me 10 or 12 times a day on a forum.

My oldest daughter said, " Oh, Dad, surely you don't take those whack jobs on political forums seriously, do you?"

I sure don't feel that I'm blinded by hate and a desire for martydom, Dick!!!
I just like to expose your BS.
Don't hate me for that.

And, Dick, I really can read.
I really did teach Macbeth and 1984 for 30 years.
Why won't you believe me?

I believe you imagine you have a wife and friends.

Sev
08-11-2010, 07:23 PM
Why are you stalking AZB???

LWW
08-12-2010, 01:30 AM
My guess is hatred and a desire for martyrdom.

I find it astounding that someone starts a thread for the sole purposes of name calling, creating forum dissent, hatred, and a desire to be martyred and then tries to deny it.

LWW

Sev
08-12-2010, 05:24 AM
He's got Sheldon now.
Its going to be like Christmas morning for Hondo once he see's this.

hondo
08-12-2010, 12:19 PM
SSDD. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

hondo
08-12-2010, 12:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just answer the questions and drop the posing.
What was Mr. Wilson talking about? </div></div>

Bump for Dick.

Sev
08-12-2010, 01:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just answer the questions and drop the posing.
What was Mr. Wilson talking about? </div></div>

Bump for Dick. </div></div>

Do you really think its appropriate to be begging for it on a pool site?????

hondo
08-12-2010, 01:58 PM
Perhaps I should call you Dick.

Read your little thread about me on AZ.
That should assure me never getting back on. Thanks.

Oh, well, it is what it is.

Please thank 9 ball Paul for saying something decent about me. He was the only one.

Sev
08-12-2010, 02:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps I should call you Dick.

Please thank 9 ball Paul for saying something decent about me. He was the only one. </div></div>

Since your stalking AZ and then posting about it here I thought you would appreciated me keeping you in the forefront of every bodies thoughts.

I have brought up on several occasions that you and Hippi should both be reinstated and have received support from a lot of members.

I may bust your balls but you as well as Hippi are missed on AZ.

hondo
08-12-2010, 02:16 PM
Of course we are. We offered a litlle bit of balance.

And why is reading a public forum considered stalking? I don't understand.

LWW
08-12-2010, 03:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perhaps I should call you Dick.

Please thank 9 ball Paul for saying something decent about me. He was the only one. </div></div>

You mean the skinhead Hitler fan who espouses that those opposing Obama should be sent to death camps 9BallPaul?

How unsurprising that you and he are mutual admirers.

LWW

LWW
08-12-2010, 03:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course we are. We offered a litlle bit of balance.</div></div>

The consensus of opinion is that comic relief would be more accurate.

LWW

cueball1950
08-12-2010, 08:32 PM
what DICK are we talking about on here? I am just wondering????....................mike

hondo
08-12-2010, 08:55 PM
As it is not surprising that the poster on here who talked about the ni**er President is one of your closest allies.

hondo
08-12-2010, 08:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cueball1950</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> what DICK are we talking about on here? I am just wondering????....................mike </div></div>

Just an affectionate nickname I have attached to LWW for
calling me an ignorant hillbilly, a poor teacher, an illiterate,
and every other negative thing he can say about me and still skirt around the mods.

hondo
08-12-2010, 09:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course we are. We offered a litlle bit of balance.</div></div>

The consensus of opinion is that comic relief would be more accurate.

LWW </div></div>

I tried, Dick. It would be nice if you added a little humor once in a while rather than all the hate.

Stretch
08-12-2010, 09:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cueball1950</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> what DICK are we talking about on here? I am just wondering????....................mike </div></div>

and every other negative thing he can say about me and still skirt around the mods. </div></div>

That's his favorite (only) trick, he incites negative reactions then turns into a bat and flys away. St.

LWW
08-13-2010, 02:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As it is not surprising that the poster on here who talked about the ni**er President is one of your closest allies. </div></div>

Can you post where someone actually did that?

What's that?

You can't?

I didn't think so.

LWW

LWW
08-13-2010, 02:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cueball1950</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> what DICK are we talking about on here? I am just wondering????....................mike </div></div>

and every other negative thing he can say about me and still skirt around the mods. </div></div>

Can you post where I did that?

What's that?

You can't?

You made it up so you could be a victim?

We all already knew that.

LWW

LWW
08-13-2010, 02:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cueball1950</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> what DICK are we talking about on here? I am just wondering????....................mike </div></div>

That's his favorite (only) trick, he incites negative reactions then turns into a bat and flys away. St. </div></div>

Let's be accurate.

What he does is use things like that to stir trouble ... and then he scurries back under his bridge and moans "WOE IS HONDO!"

LWW

hondo
08-13-2010, 07:01 AM
I have no intention of posting lotter's skinhead sites again.
Even you commented at the time, but then you cozied right back up to him.
Selective memory, Dick.
Now you don't remember it at all.

hondo
08-13-2010, 07:02 AM

hondo
08-13-2010, 07:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My guess is hatred and a desire for martyrdom.

I find it astounding that someone starts a thread for the sole purposes of name calling, creating forum dissent, hatred, and a desire to be martyred and then tries to deny it.

LWW </div></div>

What's that?

You can't?

LWW

There's one. Would you like a thousand more?
Selective memory, Dick.

hondo
08-13-2010, 07:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cueball1950</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> what DICK are we talking about on here? I am just wondering????....................mike </div></div>

That's his favorite (only) trick, he incites negative reactions then turns into a bat and flys away. St. </div></div>

Let's be accurate.

What he does is use things like that to stir trouble ... and then he scurries back under his bridge and moans "WOE IS HONDO!"

LWW </div></div>

What's that?

You can't?

LWW

pooltchr
08-13-2010, 09:35 AM
4 posts in a row all responding to yourself? Don't you have any friends in WV who will ignore you? Is that why you continue to post your childish rantings here?

Steve

LWW
08-13-2010, 03:52 PM
Methinks a fresh batch of white lightnin was ready today.

LWW

hondo
08-13-2010, 08:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> 4 posts in a row all responding to yourself? Don't you have any friends in WV who will ignore you? Is that why you continue to post your childish rantings here?

Steve </div></div>

Dick, Nancy is lost again! Dick? Dick?

hondo
08-13-2010, 08:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Methinks a fresh batch of white lightnin was ready today.

LWW </div></div>

What's that?

You can't?

LWW

LWW
08-14-2010, 03:45 AM
I see the quote function still owns you.

LWW

hondo
08-14-2010, 05:13 AM
I simply copied your claims that you never, never call me a martyr, poor teacher, or illiterate hillbilly, and then paste where applicable, which is most of the time.

Enjoy having your lies shoved back into your face.
It's so easy anymore that it's not even much fun.

I bet in person that the only way one can tell if you're lying
is when your mouth is open. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

LWW
08-14-2010, 06:05 AM
And you still haven't shown where I said that.

I've never even said you were a martyr ... just that you wanted so desperately to be one.

LWW

hondo
08-14-2010, 09:51 AM