PDA

View Full Version : Everybody but Eg

hondo
08-11-2010, 07:02 PM
Check out the thread on AZ called " Who is untouchable?"

There are several quotes from our current mod on here which will give you some insight into his way of thinking.

Also most of the contributors on that thread are from the pool section and it is interesting to see their opinions.

Dick would have you believe that nobody buys into my
comments about AZ. Read for yourselves.

Dear Eg. Please ignore this thread.
Unless you would like some insight into why Gayle and Wolfie were tossed.

Sev
08-11-2010, 07:25 PM
Why are you stalking AZB???

eg8r
08-11-2010, 07:51 PM
If we wanted to read that website we would already be going there. For your buddies, they already go there.

eg8r

pooltchr
08-11-2010, 08:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Unless you would like some insight into why Gayle and Wolfie were tossed. </div></div>

Are you suggesting that there is evidence that I might have been falsly accused of being responsible for the two of them getting banned?

Steve

pooltchr
08-11-2010, 08:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> some insight into why Gayle and Wolfie were tossed. </div></div>

Below is a quote from Mr Wilson on AZ...I assume he would apply the same reasoning here.

"I will say though, that the one's who complain the loudest are usually the closest to the exit door."

I have always felt that when I give You ( whomever ) a warning, you need to be concerned with nobody but whom the warning was given.....Not pointing fingers and going..but, but but....

Add to that, if I give a warning, you have no privelege in demanding to know what was said or done to other participants.

You may never know whether the other's involved were told anything or punished and it simply isn't going to help to cry about it.

Some people listen when told to knock the crap off, other's don't. "

Ed, this could explain why your requests for information as to why someone was banned were not answered. Seems he prefers to deal with individuals on a one on one basis, and not publically.

Steve

Sev
08-12-2010, 05:34 AM
And you think he's going to find this believable???

eg8r
08-12-2010, 07:56 AM
Yes basically what he is saying is he does not have the balls to tell the whole story and that basically Gayle was always correct in saying he treats people unfairly. Thanks for pointing that out since the only time he chats here is when he is truthfully called out by Gayle.

eg8r

bobroberts
08-12-2010, 09:33 AM
Gayle and Wolfie were tossed because their mouth went quicker then their brain. Plain and simple.

eg8r
08-12-2010, 11:15 AM
That is just it, I am not interested in the commentary from those on the board and the mod would rather keep it a secret instead of telling the whole story and making sure people understand what they can and cannot do.

eg8r

hondo
08-12-2010, 12:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> some insight into why Gayle and Wolfie were tossed. </div></div>

Below is a quote from Mr Wilson on AZ...I assume he would apply the same reasoning here.

"I will say though, that the one's who complain the loudest are usually the closest to the exit door."

Steve

</div></div>

Absolutely correct.
We were all warned not to get personal.
If I said anything of a personal note, I was warned publically,
as was Hippie.
Those on the Right got a pass.
When they started calling me a klansman and a sick, sniviling , whiny old fool and I was powerless to fire back, I complained.
Both times I immediately got the boot, this time for a year.
Lamas seems to think permanently and he's probably right.

I taught for 30 years. As a teacher I had to be fair, rational,
and consistent.
I do not see any of those qualities in that gentleman.

hondo
08-12-2010, 12:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is just it, I am not interested in the commentary from those on the board and the mod would rather keep it a secret instead of telling the whole story and making sure people understand what they can and cannot do.

eg8r </div></div>

Bob, Steve, Sev, and Dick will be happy to tell you exactly
why the mod does what he does.
This is the un-filtered truth. Right, guys?

Sev
08-12-2010, 01:33 PM
So then what exactly happened to you??? Something change since retirement????? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
08-12-2010, 01:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is just it, I am not interested in the commentary from those on the board and the mod would rather keep it a secret instead of telling the whole story and making sure people understand what they can and cannot do.

eg8r </div></div>

Bob, Steve, Sev, and Dick will be happy to tell you exactly
why the mod does what he does.
This is the un-filtered truth. Right, guys? </div></div>

I have 14,346 posts on AZ and have never received a warning or been banned.

I am either the golden child or operating within the confines of the rules.

hondo
08-12-2010, 01:49 PM
I am fair, rational, and consistent. You just don't like to hear the truth.

hondo
08-12-2010, 01:50 PM
I never said one word about that. Pay attention.

Sev
08-12-2010, 01:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am fair, rational, and consistent. You just don't like to hear the truth. </div></div>

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/BSmeter.gif

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/36_2_34-1.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/emot19.gifhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Emoticons/36_2_34-1.gif

hondo
08-12-2010, 02:02 PM
I can take that from one who imagines Dick is fair , rational, and consistent.
I just consider the source.

Shouldn't you and your buddies be kicking a disabled veteran
and telling him to suck it up and get back to work or something?

Sev
08-12-2010, 02:05 PM
I have never made that proclamation about anybody on either site.

Though if I were to Memikey comes to mind.

Sev
08-12-2010, 02:06 PM
OH yah. Suck it up and get back to work!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
08-22-2010, 08:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle and Wolfie were tossed because their mouth went quicker then their brain. Plain and simple. </div></div>

Do you consider your statement to be a personal attack? As I underatand it, personal attacks are against the rules here, for some, that is.

No one can deny that both Steve and LWW, stalk my posts, in spite of the fact that I generally have them on ignore as a rule, until they go too far, with what I consider to be filthy statements, such as Steve's suggestion that I take off my wedding ban, and have sex with a cabanna boy.

They rely on being able to insult me enough with filth, to get my wrath right back in their faces.

That won't work in the future.

I believe that those here who are reasonable, see exactly what I see, as regards which users are banned, and which are allowed to do as they please, insult all they wish, stalk and personally attack others incessantly, even when their target has racked up months and months at a time ignoring their attacks.

G.

hondo
08-22-2010, 08:39 AM
Here is the bottom line, Gayle.
If we say anything to LWW and his mob,
it is considered a personal attack, and
grounds for expulsion.

If they get personal with us, and we complain,
that is considered whining and starting trouble
and grounds for expulsion.

All clear now.

pooltchr
08-22-2010, 08:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ such as Steve's suggestion that I take off my wedding ban, and have sex with a cabanna boy.

G. </div></div>

Please provide a link to where I said that.
Thank you.

Steve

hondo
08-22-2010, 08:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ such as Steve's suggestion that I take off my wedding ban, and have sex with a cabanna boy.

G. </div></div>

Thank you.

Steve </div></div>

Ah, the old " if you won't search through 100s of posts and
find it, it doesn't exist" defense.

You learn quickly, grasshopper.
Master Dick has taught you well.

Gayle in MD
08-22-2010, 08:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is the bottom line, Gayle.
grounds for expulsion.

All clear now. </div></div>

Yep, and it has been clear for quite some time.

G.

pooltchr
08-22-2010, 09:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[ such as Steve's suggestion that I take off my wedding ban, and have sex with a cabanna boy.

G. </div></div>

Thank you.

Steve </div></div>

Ah, the old " if you won't search throuh 100s of posts and
find it, it doesn't exist" defense.

You learn quickly, grasshopper.
Master Dick has taught you well. </div></div>

Actually, you could search through thousands of posts, and still not find it. I never said it, so it's not there. If anyone wants to attempt to prove otherwise, feel free.

Steve

hondo
08-22-2010, 09:50 AM
Ah, grasshopper, only Master Dick has that kind of time on his hands.

eg8r
08-22-2010, 05:20 PM
You know what sucks is that I think the mod changed the search rules to only allow searches back one year. Pretty sad mod we have here.

eg8r

Qtec
08-22-2010, 08:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No one can deny that both Steve and LWW, stalk my posts, </div></div>

They are like Laurel and Hardy but not as funny. No matter how patently obvious it is that yet another post by LWW with a link to WND is ludicrous, Steve jumps in and echoes the sentiment.

A typical post would go like,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> LWW; Obama is building a secret Mosque under the Oval Office! </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve; There you go Leftists, what more proof do you need that Obama is a Muslim. </div></div>

Q........Stop laughing G!........I am not joking. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pooltchr
08-22-2010, 08:24 PM
No, Q, we know you aren't joking. That is what is so sad. You actually seem to believe the crap you post!

Steve

hondo
08-22-2010, 09:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know what sucks is that I think the mod changed the search rules to only allow searches back one year. Pretty sad mod we have here.

eg8r </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
08-22-2010, 09:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, Q, we know you aren't joking. That is what is so sad. You actually seem to believe the crap you post!

Steve </div></div>

As do most of us on here.
What's sad is that you don't realize that
all you are anymore is a LWW wannabe.

You must be very proud.

hondo
08-22-2010, 09:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No one can deny that both Steve and LWW, stalk my posts, </div></div>

They are like Laurel and Hardy but not as funny. No matter how patently obvious it is that yet another post by LWW with a link to WND is ludicrous, Steve jumps in and echoes the sentiment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> LWW; Obama is building a secret Mosque under the Oval Office! </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve; There you go Leftists, what more proof do you need that Obama is a Muslim. </div></div>

Q........Stop laughing G!........I am not joking. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

pooltchr
08-23-2010, 05:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

No, what is sad is that you actually believe that your attempts at humor are actually funny! That, and the fact that you don't even know what a joke most people on the forums think you are.

But go ahead and keep feeding your ego. You obviously need personal validation, and even if you have to provide it yourself, I'm sure it helps.

Steve

hondo
08-23-2010, 06:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

That, and the fact that you don't even know what a joke most people on the forums think you are.

Steve </div></div>

Let's see:
You
Dick
lotter who ignores me
Sev at times

4 posters?

Well, come to think of it, you might be right.
You four are about all that's left.

Gayle in MD
08-23-2010, 06:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No one can deny that both Steve and LWW, stalk my posts, </div></div>

</div></div>

Q,
You know me too well, I was in stitches! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Thanks. Now that the "pot stirring" stalkers have removed Wolf, we need more laughs around here.

I sure do miss him!

G.

Sev
08-23-2010, 07:20 AM
More stalking discussion???

You do realize that there are only about 8 people that post in this forum. Chances are everybody is going to be posting right after you at some point.

Get over it.

bobroberts
08-23-2010, 09:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is the bottom line, Gayle.
grounds for expulsion.

All clear now. </div></div>

Yep, and it has been clear for quite some time.

G. </div></div>

Actually if the 2 of you feel that way,then why hang around. There are loads of political forums.You 2 are more suited for the Huffington Post. I forgot you can bring Wolfie along with you.

pooltchr
08-23-2010, 10:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Actually if the 2 of you feel that way,then why hang around. There are loads of political forums.You 2 are more suited for the Huffington Post. I forgot you can bring Wolfie along with you. </div></div>

Haven't you noticed that the remaining lefties enjoy spewing their hate and discontent on this forum. If they were to move to a forum of lefties, they wouldn't be able to stir up any crap! They need us to provide a target for all that hate.

Steve

Chopstick
08-23-2010, 11:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know what sucks is that I think the mod changed the search rules to only allow searches back one year. Pretty sad mod we have here.

eg8r </div></div>

If you remember, the board crashed and several years of posts were lost. I don't think it is the search engine.

eg8r
08-23-2010, 11:44 AM
That was quite a while ago. It was not too long ago that we were able to search many years in the past. That has since changed pretty recently compared to when the board crashed.

eg8r

Chopstick
08-23-2010, 12:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was quite a while ago. It was not too long ago that we were able to search many years in the past. That has since changed pretty recently compared to when the board crashed.

eg8r </div></div>

I dunno. I noticed there was a big gap in the posts. My first impression was that it was messing up the search function.

HEY! What are you doing in here? The thread says no Eg. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Deeman3
08-23-2010, 12:39 PM
Welcome back Gayle. I heard you got a raw deal. Don't really know but I am glad to see you are still kicking! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
08-23-2010, 01:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome back Gayle. I heard you got a raw deal. Don't really know but I am glad to see you are still kicking! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Thanks Dee,
Still pluggin' along. I've been traveling. Hope all is well with you and yours. Thanks for the welcome.

Love,
Gayle