PDA

View Full Version : Dem candidate declares death wish for Palin.

LWW
08-12-2010, 01:40 AM
My bet is that the demokook party will keep the guy on the ballot and do nothing about such uncivilized behavior.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A Democratic candidate for state representative in New Hampshire expresses, on Facebook naturally, the wish that Sarah Palin and Levi Johnston had gone down with Ted Stevens's plane.

Cue the state GOP, which, in a release just now, "denounced Democrat N.H. House candidate Keith Halloran's public death wish for former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. The Party also called on Governor John Lynch and Congressional Candidate Ann McLane Kuster to personally denounce his hateful remarks and call for him to apologize to the Palin family." </div></div>

http://images.politico.com/global//blogs/PalinNHdeath.jpg
MORE FROM THE PARTY OF HATE! (http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0810/NH_Dem_wishes_Palin_ill.html?showall)

LWW

pooltchr
08-12-2010, 06:47 AM
He just said publically what many of them believe privately. There will be no media coverage of this disgusting comment, and I doubt if the left will even comment.

Don't hold your breath waiting for an apology.

Steve

bobroberts
08-12-2010, 09:35 AM
You know no one from the left will even talk about this remark. Just goes to show the callousness of the Democratic party.
it also also a tell as why they will lose in 82 more days.

Stretch
08-12-2010, 09:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He just said publically what many of them believe privately. There will be no media coverage of this disgusting comment, and I doubt if the left will even comment.

Don't hold your breath waiting for an apology.

Steve </div></div>

I think his comment was uncalled for an an immediate oppology should be made. I also think that presumeing that many on the left feel that way privately is cheap partisanship.

pooltchr
08-12-2010, 10:10 AM
I didn't say "all"...I said "many".

Thanks for standing up for what is obviously the only correct position to take on the issue.

Steve

hondo
08-12-2010, 11:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't say "all"...I said "many".

Steve </div></div>

You say tomahto; I say tomater.

hondo
08-12-2010, 11:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know no one from the left will even talk about this remark. Just goes to show the callousness of the Democratic party.
it also also a tell as why they will lose in 82 more days. </div></div>

Where were you when Beck said on national t.v. that he'd like to strangle Pelosi?
I posted it on AZ and those who did respond thought it was funny.
Hypocrites!!!

pooltchr
08-12-2010, 12:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't say "all"...I said "many".

Steve </div></div>

You say tomahto; I say tomater. </div></div>

Did you teach your students that the word "all" has the same meaning as the word "many"?

Steve

hondo
08-12-2010, 01:25 PM
You do understand that "many" means "a lot"?

pooltchr
08-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Yes...do you understand that "many" does not mean "all"??

Steve

bobroberts
08-12-2010, 05:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know no one from the left will even talk about this remark. Just goes to show the callousness of the Democratic party.

Where were you when Beck said on national t.v. that he'd like to strangle Pelosi?
Hypocrites!!! </div></div>

Big difference between what beck said laughingly and Halloran said. Saying it's to bad someone didnt die is totally wrong and if you can't or wont see the difference i feel sorry for you Hondo. Just when i thought you might be ready to come back to AZ.
I'm very disappointed with you.

pooltchr
08-12-2010, 06:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know no one from the left will even talk about this remark. Just goes to show the callousness of the Democratic party.

Nice attempt at deflection....BBBBBBBbbbbbbut BECK!!!!!

Why don't you do the right thing as your friend Stretch did and just come out and say that what he said was disgusting?

Is it that difficult for you to put aside your childish political games and admit that your guy was wrong?

You want respect around here? Try doing the right thing!

Steve

Sev
08-12-2010, 06:35 PM
More Palin derangement syndrome.

Sev
08-12-2010, 07:04 PM
WOW!!!
CNN standing up for Palin!!!!

Truly shocking!!!

hondo
08-12-2010, 08:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes...do you understand that "many" does not mean "all"??

Steve </div></div>

MANY of the Right Wingers on this forum seem a little
slow on the uptake. But Not All.

How'd I do, cupcake?

hondo
08-12-2010, 08:46 PM
I'm sure you've seen the video.
He stops laughing after he first says it and asks himself if he really meant it. He then decides without smiling that he did indeed mean it.

I'm definitely not ready to swallow the horse sh*t that you and your cronies bellow day after day on there. Sorry.

hondo
08-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Calm down, Nancy. I agree with Stretch. It was disgusting.
That makes us quite a bit classier and more adult than those of you who remain silent over Beck's comments.

Surely you would agree with that statement.

hondo
08-12-2010, 08:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW!!!
CNN standing up for Palin!!!!

Truly shocking!!! </div></div>

I feel that Sarah Palin is truly worthy of the Republican nomination and I pray that she gets it.

Now, I don't want to hear anymore malarky that I diss Palin.

hondo
08-12-2010, 09:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know no one from the left will even talk about this remark. Just goes to show the callousness of the Democratic party.

Nice attempt at deflection....BBBBBBBbbbbbbut BECK!!!!!

Why don't you do the right thing as your friend Stretch did and just come out and say that what he said was disgusting?

Is it that difficult for you to put aside your childish political games and admit that your guy was wrong?

You want respect around here? Try doing the right thing!

Steve </div></div>

You go on and on as if you are a highly respected poster and I'm not.
You are the second most dis-liked poster on here and have
virtually no respect.
Honestly, Steve, do you not know that?
Read the responses to your posts in the past year.
Wake up, Steve!!

LWW
08-13-2010, 02:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure you've seen the video.
He stops laughing after he first says it and asks himself if he really meant it. He then decides without smiling that he did indeed mean it.

I'm definitely not ready to swallow the horse sh*t that you and your cronies bellow day after day on there. Sorry. </div></div>

Post it then.

LWW

LWW
08-13-2010, 02:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You do understand that "many" means "a lot"? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">(CNN) - A New Hampshire state legislator resigned his office Thursday after becoming the second Democrat in as many days to speculate about Sarah Palin's death on Facebook.

State Rep. Timothy Horrigan made the remarks Wednesday night in a thread discussing the Alaska plane crash that killed former Sen. Ted Stevens.

"Well a dead Palin wd be even more dangerous than a live one...she is all about her myth & if she was dead she cldn't commit any more gaffes," Horrigan wrote.

Horrigan was commenting on another post by a Democrat running for the state house, party activist Keith David Halloran, who found himself in hot water Wednesday after writing about the crash: "Just wish Sarah and Levy [sic] were on board." </div></div>

OOPSY (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/08/12/legislator-resigns-after-dead-palin-comment/)

LWW

pooltchr
08-13-2010, 06:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are the second most dis-liked poster on here and have
virtually no respect.
</div></div>

You are certainly entitled to your opinion...but then we know what opinions are like, don't we???????

And even if what you stated were accurate, nobody is going to challenge you for the top spot on that list.

Don't you know that?????????????????

Steve

hondo
08-13-2010, 07:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure you've seen the video.

I'm definitely not ready to swallow the horse sh*t that you and your cronies bellow day after day on there. Sorry. </div></div>

Post it then.

LWW </div></div>

LOL! If Hondo can't find the post on a site where's he's been banned, then it surely never existed in the first place.

Sound somewhat like any book you claimed you read?

hondo
08-13-2010, 07:20 AM
Why on earth would Horrigan resign?
Truth sucks anymore.
Of course that's never been a problem with you.

hondo
08-13-2010, 07:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are the second most dis-liked poster on here and have
virtually no respect.
</div></div>

You are certainly entitled to your opinion...but then we know what opinions are like, don't we???????

And even if what you stated were accurate, nobody is going to challenge you for the top spot on that list.

Don't you know that?????????????????

Steve </div></div>

You honestly think because you, Dick, and the skinhead poster don't like me, that I am more disliked than you and Dick?!?!

WOW! Talk about delusional. You take the cake.

But, I'm not going to drag this on, Nancy.
Believe what you want.
I'll pass. You're a very silly man.

pooltchr
08-13-2010, 09:31 AM
And you, sir seem to be quite delusional in thinking that you add any value to this forum at all. You came over here simply to cry because you got kicked off AZ. And with G and W gone, your "fan club" is quickly diminishing to next to nothing.

Think about all the hate and discontent you spread on a daily basis, and maybe you will figure out that just maybe it is you who needs to change your ways.

Steve

bobroberts
08-13-2010, 10:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And you, sir seem to be quite delusional in thinking that you add any value to this forum at all. You came over here simply to cry because you got kicked off AZ. And with G and W gone, your "fan club" is quickly diminishing to next to nothing.

Think about all the hate and discontent you spread on a daily basis, and maybe you will figure out that just maybe it is you who needs to change your ways.

Steve </div></div>

Really Hondo, maybe you should look into a mirror and see why is it that everyone thinks one way and you argue the opposite.Are you that self absorbed with yourself? Think long and hard about what the Democratic party has done these last 18 months and you have to agree that every thing they meddled with is now worse.
Unemployment up.
Bank and auto bailouts
half assed health care bill with no republicans signing onto it.
Not closing Gitmo
Now we have 2 wars.
Not going to try KMS in N.Y. because he gets he was dead wrong in even thinking it.
Nothing on don't ask don't tell
Deficit at an all time high.
Rushing to judgement about the Boston P.D.
Face it the party is not what it was supposed to be. It is nothing like the party that you first joined.
So i ask why would you still defend this president?
Oh another thing. What Beck said he did laughingly and he is just a t.v. personality. What Hollaran did was totally out of line. He expected to be voted in for the house.Really? Now he had to pull out.How embarrassing for the party of wacko's.

bobroberts
08-13-2010, 05:00 PM
The birds are so silent. Not even the leaves are moving.

hondo
08-13-2010, 08:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And you, sir seem to be quite delusional in thinking that you add any value to this forum at all. You came over here simply to cry because you got kicked off AZ. And with G and W gone, your "fan club" is quickly diminishing to next to nothing.

Steve </div></div>

hondo
Carpal \'Tunnel

Loc: WV

Nancy, you are a silly, silly man.

LWW
08-14-2010, 03:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure you've seen the video.

Post it then.

LWW </div></div>

Ever heard of the internet?

LWW

LOL! If Hondo can't find the post on a site where's he's been banned, then it surely never existed in the first place.

Sound somewhat like any book you claimed you read? </div></div>

hondo
08-14-2010, 05:05 AM
Dick, you've got more time than I do.
Why not find it for me, post it, and then explain why
he's not realy saying what he's saying? LMFAO!

LWW
08-14-2010, 06:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dick, you've got more time than I do.
Why not find it for me, post it, and then explain why
he's not realy saying what he's saying? LMFAO! </div></div>

I never claimed that if did or didn't exist.

You claimed it did, and I've found you to be very unreliable.

Some of us can talk the talk, but you can't seem to walk the walk.

LWW

hondo
08-14-2010, 09:50 AM
Dick, I get so weary arguing with you about the SOS every day.
I think I'll take a break today. Okay, buddy?

Please carry on. I'm sure Q will look in sooner or later.

Or you could actually get some fresh air, take some pictures of statues in Dayton or something.

Why not? It would do you some good.
I worry about you sometimes.

Qtec
08-14-2010, 01:31 PM
So?

IMO Palin is a danger to the USA.

Q

LWW
08-14-2010, 01:39 PM
And there we have it.

Q supports death threats, and MHO it's safe to assume that this would include the actual killing of, those perceived to be a threat to the party's agenda.

You reveal yourself more and more as time passes.

LWW

hondo
08-14-2010, 01:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And there we have it.

Q supports death threats, and MHO it's safe to assume that this would include the actual killing of, those perceived to be a threat to the party's agenda.

You reveal yourself more and more as time passes.

LWW </div></div>

I, OTOH, am 100% behind her getting the Republican nomination in 2012.
PALINPALINPALINPALINPALIN!

Qtec
08-14-2010, 02:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q supports death threats, </div></div>

Did I? Show me where.

Q

pooltchr
08-14-2010, 02:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So?

Q </div></div>

IMO, Obama is a bigger danger to the USA. What would you have to say about that comment, had it been directed toward Barry?

Steve

Qtec
08-14-2010, 02:40 PM
I would ask you why.

Q

bobroberts
08-14-2010, 02:40 PM
Palin a danger? she isn't even in office. Obama is the real danger and he is president.

pooltchr
08-14-2010, 03:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would ask you why.

Q </div></div>

And I would say because he is pulling the US down to the level of many european nations. He has made it clear that he thinks the US is too wealthy, and too powerful, and he thinks that's a bad thing.

It would seem you agree with him.

But you very conveniently dodged the question. What would you be saying if a candidate for national office had made the same comment about Obama???

Steve

hondo
08-14-2010, 06:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palin a danger? she isn't even in office. Obama is the real danger and he is president.
</div></div>

I feel Sarah Palin is the most qualified candidate the Republicans have had in many years.
She's bright, perceptive, witty, articulate, intense, deep, earnest, wily, cool. In short, a real maverick.
She would be the perfect candidate to debate Obama on the issues.

hondo
08-14-2010, 06:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would ask you why.

Q </div></div>

And I would say because he is pulling the US down to the level of many european nations. He has made it clear that he thinks the US is too wealthy, and too powerful, and he thinks that's a bad thing.

It would seem you agree with him.

But you very conveniently dodged the question. What would you be saying if a candidate for national office had made the same comment about Obama???

Steve </div></div>

Obama said the U.S. was too powerful??? I would like to see the context of those comments.
You do understand what I mean by that? Right?

pooltchr
08-14-2010, 07:43 PM
Hondo,
If you need someone to hold your hand to help you understand political discussions, maybe you should find a new way to waste your time.

Steve

Stretch
08-14-2010, 08:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palin a danger? she isn't even in office. Obama is the real danger and he is president.
</div></div>

Carefull now, in LWW's world that statement constitutes a death threat. St.

hondo
08-14-2010, 10:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo,
If you need someone to hold your hand to help you understand political discussions, maybe you should find a new way to waste your time.

Steve </div></div>

About what I figured. You have no link.
Very poor deflection, also.
You need to take some lessons from your buuddy Dick on deflecting when he's caught in a lie.

Dick used to call himself the liberal mythbuster.
Hondo is the wingnut mythbuster.

Who you gonna call?

hondo
08-14-2010, 10:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Palin a danger? she isn't even in office. Obama is the real danger and he is president.
</div></div>

Carefull now, in LWW's world that statement constitutes a death threat. St. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
08-15-2010, 03:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q supports death threats, </div></div>

Did I? Show me where.

Q </div></div>

Then explain what this post means:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So?

Q </div></div>

LWW

hondo
08-15-2010, 06:19 AM
Sarah Palin is a breath of fresh air in the Republican party.
Her grasp of world and domestic politics is beyond belief.
She intuitively says out loud what many Right wingers keep to themselves.
A maverick AND reasonably hot for an older chick.

I feel that she will easily capture the Republican nomination in 2012. She's just so much sharper than many Republican politicians.

LWW
08-15-2010, 07:10 AM
Just man up and say you can't produce the Beck link because you never saw it.

It will do you good.

LWW

pooltchr
08-15-2010, 07:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo is the wingnut </div></div>

Now you're getting somewhere!

Steve

hondo
08-15-2010, 09:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just man up and say you can't produce the Beck link because you never saw it.

It will do you good.

LWW </div></div>

Didn't find the strangling one. Found this one.

http://www.asylum.com/2009/08/07/glenn-beck-jokes-about-trying-to-kill-nancy-pelosi/

God, it must suck to be you, Dick. Constantly painting yourself in a corner.

Oh, well, just lie and spin your way out of it, buddy.
I'm sure Steve, Sev, and bobroberts will think you "done good."

hondo
08-15-2010, 09:13 AM
You must be very proud. Is this an example of posting like an adult that you keep blabbering about?
You might be an old man but you're still very foolish.

Oh, well, there's no fool like an old fool, they say.
You're certainly a textbook case.

LWW
08-15-2010, 09:16 AM
Odd that the clip didn't support what you said happened at all.

LWW

hondo
08-15-2010, 09:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Odd that the clip didn't support what you said happened at all.

LWW </div></div>

LMFAO! I said I found another one. Are you illiterate?
Is English your 2nd language?

Why should I bother to post anything?
You see what you want to see.
It's a waste of my time.

LWW
08-15-2010, 09:32 AM
Now, to point out the level of hypocrisy that you and the far left are capable of ... CBS ran the following the night Bush was first nominated. I have posted this numerous times and neither you nor any of your statist hate mob ever replied with the slightest contempt for CBS:

http://res.binscorner.com/d/death-threats-against-bush-at-protests-i/125107024036.jpg

Further, I reported when John Kerry threatened to kill Bush on Bill Maher's show:

"Maher : You could have went to New Hampshire and killed two birds with one stone.

Kerry : Or, I could have gone to 1600 Pennsylvania and killed the real bird with one stone ."

and neither you, nor any member of the cabal, uttered a whimper of protest.

Nobel prize winner Betty Williams uttered the following:

“I have a very hard time with this word ‘non-violence,’ because I don’t believe that I am non-violent…. Right now, I would love to kill George Bush …. I don’t know how I ever got a Nobel Peace Prize, because when I see children die the anger in me is just beyond belief.”

and none of you were bothered.

So, let's be honest ... the far left's indignation is totally feigned and your objections to what Beck said are both exaggerated and used only because you feel that it helps you to advance your agenda.

OH DEAR! (http://dailymusings.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!EBAB74DA8F94C559!1341.entry)

OH MY! (http://www.binscorner.com/pages/d/death-threats-against-bush-at-protests-i.html#)

Man up dude.

LWW

hondo
08-15-2010, 09:46 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

pooltchr
08-15-2010, 10:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

It's a waste of my time. </div></div>

Good point!

Steve

pooltchr
08-15-2010, 10:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif </div></div>

So you don't care to try and defend the haters in the pics he posted?

Steve

LWW
08-15-2010, 12:29 PM
He supports them, that's common knowledge.

LWW

hondo
08-15-2010, 12:58 PM
Thanks, Nancy.

hondo
08-15-2010, 12:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif </div></div>

So you don't care to try and defend the haters in the pics he posted?

Steve </div></div>

It's a waste of my time.

Good point!

Steve

LWW
08-15-2010, 01:11 PM
Nobody really thought that you would denounce actual hate.

LWW

pooltchr
08-15-2010, 01:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

It's a waste of my time. </div></div>

Good point!

Steve </div></div>

If you are going to use the quote feature, you really should learn how it works!

Steve