PDA

View Full Version : Hondo

bobroberts
08-12-2010, 05:12 PM
Should Hondo be allowed to come back to AZ ?
Lets take a straw poll.
My vote will be yes in spite of his insistent sniping.
1-Y

Sev
08-12-2010, 06:26 PM
2-Y

pooltchr
08-12-2010, 06:28 PM
You know, the new liberal thoughts on raising a child is when they misbehave, you give them a time out to allow them to reflect on their personal behavior.

A good parent will make sure that the time out is completed. Anything less, and you simply teach the child that there really aren't any consequences for their personal actions.

Steve

Sev
08-12-2010, 06:36 PM
Time outs are for pansies.

A good leather strop gets the job done.

hondo
08-12-2010, 09:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know, the new liberal thoughts on raising a child is when they misbehave, you give them a time out to allow them to reflect on their personal behavior.

A good parent will make sure that the time out is completed. Anything less, and you simply teach the child that there really aren't any consequences for their personal actions.

Steve </div></div>

Steve, if you're scared, say you're scared.

hondo
08-12-2010, 09:14 PM
If I do go back I will mainly post on the main forum.

LWW
08-13-2010, 02:46 AM
3 - No opinion.

I am a proponent of free speech and will never support anyone being silenced entirely.

That being said, when H was banned the first time he PM'ed me here begging on bended knee for me to intercede on his behalf ... claiming contrition and that he was a changed man who had seen the error of his ways.

I did so and H repaid me by joining in a jihad of lies against my family which he continues to this day.

I also predict that when his ban is lifted he will return even though he swore he won't, he will post mainly in NPR no matter what he says now, and he will continue to troll until he is banned again.

LWW

Sev
08-13-2010, 05:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I do go back I will mainly post on the main forum. </div></div>

As if anybody is going to believe that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
08-13-2010, 05:40 AM
That does it ...
. http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/import/season_03/sp_0302_05_v6.jpg

LWW

pooltchr
08-13-2010, 07:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Steve, if you're scared, say you're scared. </div></div>

When I find people who are so blind as to completely ignore the truth in favor of the political crap their party feeds them, then yes, I am a little scared. Because if one can exist, there can be more.

But back to the point of the thread, I don't know specifically why you were banned from AZ, but I have to believe it was because of something you did, not because of something someone else did.

Personal responsibility and accountability are traits that seem to have slipped under your radar.

Steve

hondo
08-13-2010, 07:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3 - No opinion.

I am a proponent of free speech and will never support anyone being silenced entirely.

That being said, when H was banned the first time he PM'ed me here begging on bended knee for me to intercede on his behalf ... claiming contrition and that he was a changed man who had seen the error of his ways.

I did so and H repaid me by joining in a jihad of lies against my family which he continues to this day.

I also predict that when his ban is lifted he will return even though he swore he won't, he will post mainly in NPR no matter what he says now, and he will continue to troll until he is banned again.

LWW </div></div>

You ,sir, are a liar. And I would gladly tell you that to your face.
I begged you to intercede? Where? Post it.

If I did say anything it was with obvious sarcasm and I'm pretty
sure I didn't even do that.

hondo
08-13-2010, 07:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That does it ...
. http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/import/season_03/sp_0302_05_v6.jpg

LWW </div></div>

Can you post where I did that?

What's that?

You can't?

You made it up so you could be a victim?

We all already knew that.

LWW

hondo
08-13-2010, 07:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Steve, if you're scared, say you're scared. </div></div>

When I find people who are so blind as to completely ignore the truth in favor of the political crap their party feeds them, then yes, I am a little scared. Because if one can exist, there can be more.

But back to the point of the thread, I don't know specifically why you were banned from AZ, but I have to believe it was because of something you did, not because of something someone else did.

Personal responsibility and accountability are traits that seem to have slipped under your radar.

Steve </div></div>

Personally, I find a lot of what you find hard to believe, hard to believe.

eg8r
08-13-2010, 09:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bobroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Should Hondo be allowed to come back to AZ ?
Lets take a straw poll.
My vote will be yes in spite of his insistent sniping.
1-Y
2 Y - why not? Maybe he will spend more time there since that is where he would rather be.
</div></div>eg8r

bobroberts
08-13-2010, 10:05 AM
I thought he might be okay if he was let back on AZ but after seeing some of his remarks here now,i don't believe he is repentant.Hondo serve out your service on BD where hardly anyone else reads the NPR.

LWW
08-13-2010, 03:56 PM
H believes he is a martyr, and martyrs receive a pass for all their transgressions.

LWW

hondo
08-13-2010, 08:19 PM
Wrong!

hondo
08-13-2010, 08:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">H believes he is a martyr, and martyrs receive a pass for all their transgressions.

LWW </div></div>

Can you post where I did that?

What's that?

You can't?

You made it up so you could be a victim?

We all already knew that.

LWW

LWW
08-14-2010, 03:41 AM
You mean like your &gt;&gt;&gt;GANG RAPE&lt;&lt;&lt; (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=297099&fpart=1) story of martyrdom?

I wasn't going to bring that up as it was so delusional I was embarrassed for you ... but since you refuse to discuss things honestly.

LWW

hondo
08-14-2010, 05:02 AM
I stand by that post. Nothing I said was incorrect.
It's nice that you get embarrassed FOR me when it
doesn't embarrass ME.
It's very sweet to know you care, I guess. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Stretch
08-14-2010, 05:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I stand by that post. Nothing I said was incorrect.
It's nice that you get embarrassed FOR me when it
doesn't embarrass ME.
It's very sweet to know you care, I guess. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

LMAO! You see? There realy is a heart under that cold reptilian skin. St.

hondo
08-14-2010, 05:42 AM
LOL! Stretch, if Dick knew me in person, he'd have a reason to be embarrassed for me.
I live more in a day than he does in a year sitting in front of his computer 24/7.
To quote Mr T, " I pity the ... ."

While he's sitting around in his soiled tighty whiteys thinking
of ways to "get" me, I'm having more fun than the law allows.

It's just hard to get too worked up over him anymore.
I will admit he did get me a little worked up when he lied about me begging him to intervene for me when I got the boot.
Any help I ever ask from him would be obvious sarcasm
and he knows it.

I honestly believe Dick hates me, which is ridiculous.
He needs to go back to church once in a while.
Maybe he could take his laptop with him.

pooltchr
08-14-2010, 06:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

While he's sitting around in his soiled tighty whiteys </div></div>

Have you been snooping in his underwear drawer???????????????????
Or was this just another of your disgusting insults?

Steve

LWW
08-14-2010, 09:09 AM
I have asked him to keep his homoerotic fantasies about me to himself. He just doesn't get it that no means no.

LWW

Stretch
08-14-2010, 09:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

Soiled tighty whiteys dosn't even lift the needle on the disgust-o-meter. Why so ultasensative to a remark not even directed at you? St.

pooltchr
08-14-2010, 09:17 AM
I guess it's just my way of attempting to get Hondo to elevate his level of posting beyond Junior High School type comments.

In retrospect....probably a waste of time.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Steve

hondo
08-14-2010, 09:54 AM

Steve </div></div>

B. Sorry if I stepped on your toes.

hondo
08-14-2010, 09:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have asked him to keep his homoerotic fantasies about me to himself. He just doesn't get it that no means no.

LWW </div></div>

Here we go again!!!!
Just one day, Dick, can't you get off homosexuals?

Either come out of the closet or stfu. Fair enough?

hondo
08-14-2010, 09:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Steve </div></div>

Soiled tighty whiteys dosn't even lift the needle on the disgust-o-meter. Why so ultasensative to a remark not even directed at you? St. </div></div>

My question also. I can guess, however.

hondo
08-14-2010, 09:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess it's just my way of attempting to get Hondo to elevate his level of posting beyond Junior High School type comments.

Steve </div></div>

No problem. You're forgiven. And thanks.

LWW
08-14-2010, 01:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess it's just my way of attempting to get Hondo to elevate his level of posting beyond Junior High School type comments.

Steve </div></div>

I've watched H longer than you. Sadly, you are seeing him at his best.

LWW

hondo
08-14-2010, 07:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess it's just my way of attempting to get Hondo to elevate his level of posting beyond Junior High School type comments.

Steve </div></div>

I've watched H longer than you. Sadly, you are seeing him at his best.

LWW </div></div>

Yes, I do believe I've hit my pea knuckle.
Thanks, Dick, for pointing out that I'm at the top of my game.
Sadly, your game seems to have slipped considerably since coming over to the big league.

pooltchr
08-14-2010, 07:45 PM
That's pretty sad if this is the top of your game.

Steve

hondo
08-14-2010, 10:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's pretty sad if this is the top of your game.

Steve </div></div>

You might be right, but I make you look silly in every exchange.

What does that say about you, Stevie, old buddy? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

pooltchr
08-15-2010, 07:08 AM
You might be right, but I make you look silly in every exchange.

</div></div>

Keep telling yourself that. Your ego probably needs feeding, and since nobody else will do it, it's probably best that you do it yourself.

Glad to see you taking some personal responsibility!

Steve

LWW
08-15-2010, 07:17 AM
Without G to tell him what he thinks and W to reinforce it he has been flailing about wildly as of late.

LWW

hondo
08-15-2010, 08:57 AM
Have a nice day. I'm losing a lot of interest in this nonsense.

pooltchr
08-15-2010, 09:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have a nice day. I'm losing a lot of interest in this nonsense. </div></div>

A,D,D,???????????????

Steve

LWW
08-15-2010, 09:10 AM
Yet he continues to create what he is supposedly sick of?

LWW