PDA

View Full Version : Seattle, WA Poolrooms

08-27-2002, 05:35 PM
Can anyone recommend a couple of nice poolrooms (with significant action) in Seattle, WA?

08-27-2002, 09:01 PM
Belltown Billiards.

08-28-2002, 11:13 AM
While Belltown Billiards (as another poster mentioned) is what I consider to be the "nicest" room in town, there is no action there at all.

If you are looking for action, try the following:
Dr. Cue's, in Lake City
Harvey's, in Renton
City Lights, in Tacoma

08-28-2002, 11:57 AM
mike are you going to everett in sept???? hey do you know a guy named Jim Masterman per chance?

08-28-2002, 12:05 PM
The name Jim Masterman doesn't ring a bell. But if he is a player around the NW, it is likely I would recognize him if I saw him.

I don't know yet about Everett in September. But I am going to Spokane this coming weekend. I haven't played much at all this summer (I played about 5 times in three months, as opposed to the almost-every-day routine that I normally do), and my game has of couse suffered because of it. Because of that, I don't really feel like going to a tournament right now, but my best friend wants to go, and that is a long trip to make alone. So I am going along, and I'll play the tournament while I am there.

ChrisW
08-28-2002, 12:15 PM
Are you playing 9-ball, 8-ball or both?

Also how do feel about having both being run at the same time?

I live in the area so maybe I will see you. I won't be playing though.
Chris

08-28-2002, 12:18 PM
I'll be playing 9-ball. I think the 8-ball is filled up already.

If you see me (a link to my picture is in my profile), stop by and say hi.

BTW...I wear glasses now, so that will look different from my picture.

08-30-2002, 01:19 PM
Im going to have to second City Lights in Tacoma. On Tacoma ave and 6th if I remember correctly. Nice place if your in the area. Small money (so far as i know), great people.