PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't the Right care about the homely?

hondo
08-17-2010, 08:40 PM
Ever notice that there are no ugly female news casters on Faux?

What's up with that? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

pooltchr
08-17-2010, 10:04 PM
the ugly ones have jobs as Democrats in Congress!!!!!!!!!!!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Steve

LWW
08-18-2010, 02:11 AM
And working for MSNBC.

LWW

hondo
08-18-2010, 07:36 AM
My mammy always said ugly is as ugly does and you two
shore ain't pretty posters.

pooltchr
08-18-2010, 07:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My mammy always said ugly is as ugly does and you two
shore ain't pretty posters. </div></div>

Very good, Hondo. You start a nonsense thread about the lack of ugly anchors on a tv network, and then, you get a couple of humorous responses to a post that was obviously not serious...and you immediately go on the attack.

I used to think Larry couldn't possibly be right about just how bad you behave....but I'm starting to think he has a valid position. You start a thread, simply so you can launch another attack on others.

That soumds like a troll.

Steve

hondo
08-18-2010, 07:54 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

Chopstick
08-18-2010, 08:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever notice that there are no ugly female news casters on Faux?

What's up with that? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif </div></div>

Yes. Why do you think I watch it? Also most of them have advanced degrees and are actually qualified for their jobs. It's all BS on every channel. Who would you rather have your BS served to you by? Why on earth would having a bunch of hot intelligent women on TV make you mad?

Sev
08-18-2010, 08:43 AM
Natural selection.

Deeman3
08-18-2010, 09:34 AM
It all started with Candy Crowley and her lawsuit that said very ugly women need Tv jobs too!

Fox does have the balance of great looking gals but as Chopstick says, they know their stuff. So if you have to select between looking at Hognose Crowley and many of those other title 9 women and ladies of Fox, who would choose the Houton Hogs?

I think that is why they go after Palin so much. They can't stand it that a beautiful women made it and did not have to "root" her way to the top via lawsuits and special privledges the others have had.

I mean, if you think about it, Hillary is the hot babe form their side, still!!!

hondo
08-18-2010, 10:36 AM
For the same reason that I look rather dubiously at Taylor Swift, Kellie Pickler, and Faith Hill as great "country" singers.

Homogenization, brother, homogenization. Where's the beef?

hondo
08-18-2010, 10:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I think that is why they go after Palin so much. They can't stand it that a beautiful women made it and did not have to "root" her way to the top via lawsuits and special privledges the others have had.

</div></div>

NOT ME! Personally, I hope Palin roots her way to the Rep. nomination in 2012.

Sis! Boom! Bah! Sarah! Sarah! Sarah! First and ten, do it again!
Go, Sarah, go!

BTW, I think Sarah would make a great cheerleader for the Mavericks. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
08-18-2010, 10:45 AM
i am a little diappointed that none of the Right Wingers on here,
even intelligent ones like Dee and Chop, didn't realize that this was simply a parody of Dick's thread " Why don't the left care about the homeless?"

I do feel a little empathy towards qualified homelies, but being rather strikingly handsome myself, I have trouble relating.

pooltchr
08-18-2010, 10:56 AM
I'm going to be out back later cleaning up the gifts that my dogs leave during the course of doing their business. I'll send you some if you like, since it appears you might be a quart or so low.

Steve

hondo
08-18-2010, 10:59 AM
WOW! Talk about a cheap shot!!!
Instead of cleaning your porch, why not clean up your act on here?
You get nastier and nastier.

pooltchr
08-18-2010, 11:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You get nastier and nastier. </div></div>

And yet, I keep falling short of your standard of nastiness!

Steve

eg8r
08-18-2010, 12:48 PM
It is called intelligence. Why would you want to look at an unattractive woman?

eg8r

Chopstick
08-18-2010, 12:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i am a little diappointed that none of the Right Wingers on here,
even intelligent ones like Dee and Chop, didn't realize that this was simply a parody of Dick's thread " Why don't the left care about the homeless?"

</div></div>

In my case, that is because I did not read the other thread but now that you mention it, it is pretty funny. Don't worry Eg. I got his kryptonite right here.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0P3hqlYdxSI/S7dEA8pBLRI/AAAAAAAAAMM/EYKvAuP60CI/s1600/FiveGuysBurgerandDrink.jpg

pooltchr
08-18-2010, 01:25 PM
Damn! Now I'm hungry!!!!!

Steve

hondo
08-18-2010, 03:10 PM
Damn, that bacon cheeseburger looks good!!!

hondo
08-18-2010, 03:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn! Now I'm hungry!!!!!

Steve </div></div>

LOL! Good ole Chop. Bringing Lefties and Righties together for more than a decade.

pooltchr
08-18-2010, 03:22 PM
Five Guys Burgers and Fries ROCK!!!!!

Steve

Stretch
08-18-2010, 06:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i am a little diappointed that none of the Right Wingers on here,

</div></div>

In my case, that is because I did not read the other thread but now that you mention it, it is pretty funny. Don't worry Eg. I got his kryptonite right here.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0P3hqlYdxSI/S7dEA8pBLRI/AAAAAAAAAMM/EYKvAuP60CI/s1600/FiveGuysBurgerandDrink.jpg </div></div>

Damn, that's one HUGE burger! The only mouth that could get around that baby is LWW's. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

pooltchr
08-18-2010, 06:53 PM
Eating at Five Guys should be on everyone's bucket list!

Steve

Stretch
08-18-2010, 07:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My mammy always said ugly is as ugly does and you two

They so uuuuuugly, when they stuck their heads outta da Right wing band wagon, they was charged with mooning. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

LWW
08-19-2010, 02:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My mammy always said ugly is as ugly does and you two

Very good, Hondo. You start a nonsense thread about the lack of ugly anchors on a tv network, and then, you get a couple of humorous responses to a post that was obviously not serious...and you immediately go on the attack.

I used to think Larry couldn't possibly be right about just how bad you behave....but I'm starting to think he has a valid position. You start a thread, simply so you can launch another attack on others.

That soumds like a troll.

Steve </div></div>

I have the experience of many years of watching H and his treachery.

LWW

hondo
08-19-2010, 05:34 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Sev
08-19-2010, 05:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i am a little diappointed that none of the Right Wingers on here,

</div></div>

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0P3hqlYdxSI/S7dEA8pBLRI/AAAAAAAAAMM/EYKvAuP60CI/s1600/FiveGuysBurgerandDrink.jpg </div></div>

Got one down the street. Never have been.
Hmmmmmmmmm. Perhaps today.

Chopstick
08-19-2010, 08:51 AM
Damn, I miss posted. I meant to say Don't worry about Eg. The next time Eg gets grumpy with ya just flash him one of those. He'll keel right over.

hondo
08-19-2010, 12:11 PM
LOL! The shoe apparently fit most of us.